GTA IV - Punisher Set

8 replies to this topic
youwillfearme
  • youwillfearme

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 April 2010 - 08:17 AM

user posted imageuser posted image

Niko as The Punisher. Vest, whool sweater, cargo pants and boots (and something extra.)

GTAIV_Punisher (390kb)

If only this place had a upload system we would not have to use these spyware infested free sites. Sorry.

EduardKoeleJuck
  • EduardKoeleJuck

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 23 April 2010 - 04:54 PM

Awesome! It looks really great!

BTW This site has a free upload service, it's called GTAGarage.

txdeditor
  • txdeditor

• Members

Posted 23 April 2010 - 06:50 PM

Perfect!
Would be awesome to give new hair for niko, with bump maps like in that original pic!

youwillfearme
  • youwillfearme

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 April 2010 - 01:28 PM

QUOTE (txdeditor @ Apr 23 2010, 18:50)
Perfect!
Would be awesome to give new hair for niko, with bump maps like in that original pic!

That is an awesome idea! There are even a few original face textures that look like Frank Castle! However, I am not sure that it is possible as the normal map texture for both head and face seem to be embedded into the model files themselves, thus one would need the full version of ZModeler. But if you think it is awesome I could update with darker colors and put shoulder patches and arm pockets on the whool sweater for a bit more authenticity.

Thanks IKJ for the tip about GTAGarage! I spoke too soon!

EduardKoeleJuck
  • EduardKoeleJuck

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (youwillfearme @ Apr 25 2010, 13:28)
QUOTE (txdeditor @ Apr 23 2010, 18:50)
Perfect!

That is an awesome idea! There are even a few original face textures that look like Frank Castle! However, I am not sure that it is possible as the normal map texture for both head and face seem to be embedded into the model files themselves, thus one would need the full version of ZModeler. But if you think it is awesome I could update with darker colors and put shoulder patches and arm pockets on the whool sweater for a bit more authenticity.

Thanks IKJ for the tip about GTAGarage! I spoke too soon!

You can open the normal & spec maps in SparkIV by going to the model and clicking "Edit" instead of "View". I also only recently discovered this.

youwillfearme
  • youwillfearme

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:57 PM

You are right! Now I feel smart. Will look into it.

Here's an updated version with a darker theme.

user posted image

Still working on the sweater (someone sent me a 3d max model of the sweater which makes texturing easier), and I will try switching the face and normal map, and maybe make a new vest.

There is something funny about playing through the game as a comic character such as The Punisher. He stalks criminals at night and excecutes them at will. He does not wear a mask. He operates with virtual impunity in the form of make-believe ex-professional consensus or induvidual idealism, or lack thereof.

It's neat!

P1ehead
  • P1ehead

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:00 PM

Hey how to get the body armor? or do you get it somewhere in a mission?

MinnieMan121249
  • MinnieMan121249

Carbon based Buffoon!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:26 AM

You get it by not bumping 2 year old dead topics.

lolleroz
  • lolleroz

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:10 PM

QUOTE (MinnieMan121249 @ Tuesday, Apr 17 2012, 04:26)
You get it by not bumping 2 year old dead topics.

You definitely helped him by saying that
@P1ehead
You can't get the armor in non-modified game since it was cut out. In order to get it you'd need Simple Native Trainer for example, http://www.gtaforums...pic=392973&st=0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users