» «
Photo

How to avoid the Mafia men with shotguns

7 replies to this topic
mtrcso
  • mtrcso

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 April 2010 - 11:33 PM Edited by mtrcso, 23 April 2010 - 07:23 PM.

Types of automobiles recommended:
Fast automobiles (Police or Yakuza Stinger should do well)
Off-road automobiles (Patriot or Bobcat should do well)

In Portland, there's a place called Portland Beach near Salvatore's house that leads to Portland View. Go to Portland View first where Supa Save is located at. Enter Supa Save and immediately exit out to the right (this exit should lead you towards a green hill near the train tracks, and the underground tunnel that leads to Harwood). Go around the green hill to your right, until you come up to Portland Beach. Turn left and keep going straight (try not to go fast as the bumps on the beach can lead to unwanted results), until you are near Salvatore's house (A Bobcat should also be near your location as well). To your left, you should see a rock slope that leads up to the location of the house. Drive up the slope, until you're on land. Turn left and turn right (this should lead you to the entrance/exit out of Salvatore's house ).

From here, turn right and go straight, until you see an Espresso stall. Ram into the stall, and exit through the way you came through (by doing this way, you should only get shot by pistols, not shotguns!).

Tips on exiting: when going down the rock slope, make sure you're not driving the automobile (let the rock slope handle the driving for you smile.gif). Also make sure to use the handbrake when you land.

Craig Kostelecky
  • Craig Kostelecky

GTA:LC Team Leader

• The Connection

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:54 AM

I prefer to play this mission with the Hunter. With not having to follow the roads and having unlimited rockets, it's quick and easy. And I've never been shot at by the Mafia while flying high above St. Mark's.

If you have no idea how I did this, click my signature and check that out.

Claude Speed.
  • Claude Speed.

I'm still around...

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2010 - 07:09 PM

Dude, this is GTA 3 not GTA LC!

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 28 April 2010 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (Craig Kostelecky @ Apr 23 2010, 00:54)
I prefer to play this mission with the Hunter. With not having to follow the roads and having unlimited rockets, it's quick and easy. And I've never been shot at by the Mafia while flying high above St. Mark's.

Okay, now that's annoying, are you coming here to promote this dead mod?
If you were adding something NEW, then OK, but NO. you have to copy the whole GTA 3 directory and name it "GTA LC!!11"

Natedogg.
  • Natedogg.

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:31 AM

QUOTE (Kratos2000 @ Apr 28 2010, 12:26)

If you were adding something NEW, then OK, but NO. you have to copy the whole GTA 3 directory and name it "GTA LC!!11"

No but hands down its the only mod in development long enough to actually be finished and it has it's benefits from the upgraded engine so show some f*cking respect for the guy who has two kids and made one of the best mods out there. This mission is pretty straightforward anyhow with or without a hunter, yakuza stinger works damn well.

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:52 AM Edited by mincemate003, 22 June 2010 - 05:56 AM.

QUOTE (Natedogg. @ Jun 11 2010, 05:31)
QUOTE (Kratos2000 @ Apr 28 2010, 12:26)

No but hands down its the only mod in development long enough to actually be finished and it has it's benefits from the upgraded engine so show some f*cking respect for the guy who has two kids and made one of the best mods out there. This mission is pretty straightforward anyhow with or without a hunter, yakuza stinger works damn well.

Some people don't have the PC version. Some people don't want to install the mod. I'm pretty sure the original poster made this topic with the intention of discussing methods of avoiding the Mafia that don't involve modifications. Lo

lord fido
  • lord fido

Retired gangbanger

• Members

Posted 22 June 2010 - 02:52 AM

This is specially difficult, I suggest using a very fast car, since the slower you go, the easier it is to get shot. Steal the Banshee from the car dealer or manage to get another fast car. I don't suppose you could get a Rhino anyways (unless you want to cheat), but it that one is the perfect one for the job.

SynX HD
  • SynX HD

Synergy

• Members

Posted 16 July 2010 - 03:22 PM

Yea cheating kind of ruins the missions if you ask me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users