Photo

observation tower

6 replies to this topic
47bruce
  • 47bruce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:55 PM

devil.gif devil.gif how do you get to the observation area and why?no one answered me yet. what answer was that CLAUDE?

James_Earl_Cash
  • James_Earl_Cash

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:42 AM

You suck at English.

You cannot get to the observation tower. It's not solid anyway; you go right through it.

Why is it there? Who cares. It's scenery.

47bruce
  • 47bruce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:38 AM

devil.gif thank yuo. jemes.

Claude Speed.
  • Claude Speed.

I'm still around...

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 April 2010 - 06:51 AM

Try this mod if you are on PC:
http://www.gtagarage...how.php?id=3144
From what I remember it makes the hills solid and Ghost Town a complete town.

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Trick

• Members

Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:34 AM

The observatory is possible to reach without cheats or mods only by flying the Dodo. The Dodo's altitude is normally topped out before you reach that height, but you can use Noops' "fly sideways" method of getting beyond that barrier. Simply put, you tilt the Dodo to a 90-degree roll so that glidespeed is increased. When pitching the nose upward at the same time, the craft can reach any altitude. You need the reaction time of Data to avoid spinning out of control, but the Dodo can do it.

An easier method is to use a Rhino tank's turret coupled with the "flying cars" cheat activated. Even easier is to use Admin Console's improved Dodo physics so that it stays in the air with no effort.

Unfortunately, the observatory is "Not solid"...as mentioned already. Just some crude texture gfx with nothing to stand on.

ALEXw0z3r3
  • ALEXw0z3r3

GTA III Made Man

• Members

Posted 17 June 2010 - 11:25 AM

QUOTE (Nukey Shay @ Jun 7 2010, 01:34)
The observatory is possible to reach without cheats or mods only by flying the Dodo.  The Dodo's altitude is normally topped out before you reach that height, but you can use Noops' "fly sideways" method of getting beyond that barrier.  Simply put, you tilt the Dodo to a 90-degree roll so that glidespeed is increased.  When pitching the nose upward at the same time, the craft can reach any altitude.  You need the reaction time of Data to avoid spinning out of control, but the Dodo can do it.

wow.. i never knew you could do that mercie_blink.gif

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:18 PM

He's got a funny set of pics where he flew up onto the top of the Shoreside hospital, and then pushed the Dodo off the roof. It falls and rises all the way to Portland before disappearing in the distance lol.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users