Photo

[GTAEFLC|REL|BETA] graphic modification

1,218 replies to this topic
delta9857
  • delta9857

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:35 PM

I just want to say that I love this mod! it really adds a sense of realism to the game!

Is there any news regarding the Steam version of EFLC?

I got it running pretty well but it still crashed quite regularly so in the end I just removed it so I could wait for an update.
I'm not sure if there was any pattern to when it crashed or if it was anything to do with the time of day (in-game) or the weather in-game.

Please get this to work fully! It is my favourite mod for GTA EFLC!

Thanks.

P1ch3
  • P1ch3

Thug

• Members

Posted 07 November 2011 - 10:37 PM

@Magass

I will not remove the EnbSeries logo at start Up. Boris added it and I will leave it like this

@delta9857

I Own the DVD retail copy.
The only way to encounter your bug is to buy the Steam Copy and I will not do this.
I already Paid for it Once.
I really want to make this mod work for everyone but I don't want to buy it again . Sorry

Maybe someone will fix it for me. ( I Hope)

delta9857
  • delta9857

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (P1ch3 @ Monday, Nov 7 2011, 22:37)

@delta9857

I Own the DVD retail copy.
The only way to encounter your bug is to buy the Steam Copy and I will not do this.
I already Paid for it Once.
I really want to make this mod work for everyone but I don't want to buy it again . Sorry

Maybe someone will fix it for me. ( I Hope)

Thanks for your reply smile.gif

I understand completely! It sucks that there are some combatability issues with the steam version but I guess thats just the way it is confused.gif

anyway, keep up the good work icon14.gif

chinagreenelvis
  • chinagreenelvis

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 November 2011 - 06:00 PM

I started another thread about the red sky bug here: http://www.gtaforums...entry1060862926. I actually had it fixed, but like an idiot I didn't back up the files the way that I had them, and now I can't reproduce the results as they were almost by accident.

I was using one of the custom shader folders from an ENB pack, but I don't know which ones. I started editing enbeffect.fx from the bottom up, removing bits that didn't break the mod. One by one, certain functions were removed and disabled by deleting sections of code, but the red sky persisted. Then, at the very top, I changed one line that had it licked, which you can see in my post. I tested it out fully by changing the code back and forth. Changing it back produced red skies. Altering it removed them. I even restored the file to it's original state during the same game session and tried changing that one line, and I got the same success.

On a fresh install, changing the one line doesn't work. I'm guessing that disabling some of the other functions altered something in the game engine that made changing the one line of code work, and restoring the rest during the same session didn't turn whatever it was back on. It did, however, restore all the other working aspects of the mod, save for a strange black line that appeared over one of the street lights before disappearing.

Maybe this will help. I'm going to go back and see if I can stumble my way through the file again, but I'm extremely pissed that I didn't save it the way it was and make a copy.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:09 AM

The new edited Visual IV timecyc.dat for Next Generation Graphics I'm working on looks so damn real.
user posted image

chinagreenelvis
  • chinagreenelvis

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:55 PM

Hey Pich3 - I've found a temporary fix for your mod on EFLC.

The problem is with your timecyc.dat files, they cause crashes during two types of weather: "sunny-windy" and "cloudy." The temporary solution is to replace all timecyc.dat files with the copy found in the original installation under pc/data. For some reason, the files in TBoGT and TLAD crash when custom shaders are found in the common folder; replacing them both with the one allows the game to function, but since they are the original files, the mod suffers from too high contrast between light and dark areas. My suggestion is to focus on the parts of your timecyc.dat files that deal with those weather types to see what the problem might be.

chinagreenelvis
  • chinagreenelvis

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2011 - 08:44 AM

Alright. Not to hijack another person's mod thread, but I wanted to let everyone know looking for a crash-free version of ENB that works on 1.0.7.0 and EFLC, I've completed the first stable release of the ChinaGreenElvis ENB. Credit to those whose work has been appropriated is included. It combines the efforts of several previous ENB mods and has a look that is somewhere between P1ch3's mod here and iCE 1.35. Unfortunately since both of those mods suffer from crashes and progress on either one has been slow or temporary halted, perhaps this can serve as a solution to those of you who want to improve the look of EFLC in the meantime.

http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=18514

Screenshots:
http://media.gtanet....image_41614.jpg
http://media.gtanet....image_41613.jpg
http://media.gtanet....image_41611.jpg
http://media.gtanet....image_41615.jpg

gtaisland
  • gtaisland

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 December 2011 - 01:11 PM

i know this problem called gta eflc fatal eror:img10 my game crashed when i was using this ENB VIRSION IIZACHARIAHIIsICenhancer1.3Final BUT I DOWNLOAD THE CanENBSettingsv1.1 AND IT WORKS MY GAME RUNS COMPLITLY YOU CAN DOWNLOADED IN http://www.gta4-mods...ings-v11-f10253
now i can play cool.gif

carteiradinha
  • carteiradinha

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:20 AM Edited by carteiradinha, 31 December 2011 - 01:48 AM.

My game is closing with this EnbSeries 0082 EFLC Shadows WIP Version 1.1 with the first mission of The Lost..

i need help

Sapstar
  • Sapstar

WereJaguar

• Members

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:46 PM Edited by Sapstar, 24 January 2012 - 01:33 AM.

QUOTE (chinagreenelvis @ Friday, Nov 11 2011, 14:55)
Hey Pich3 - I've found a temporary fix for your mod on EFLC.

The problem is with your timecyc.dat files, they cause crashes during two types of weather: "sunny-windy" and "cloudy." The temporary solution is to replace all timecyc.dat files with the copy found in the original installation under pc/data. For some reason, the files in TBoGT and TLAD crash when custom shaders are found in the common folder; replacing them both with the one allows the game to function, but since they are the original files, the mod suffers from too high contrast between light and dark areas. My suggestion is to focus on the parts of your timecyc.dat files that deal with those weather types to see what the problem might be.

Also @carteirdinha-

I can confirm the error of the timecyc.dat, and how it does not function when weather is set to Sunny-Windy or Cloudy. The only way to circumvent this without changing more files is to just never load those weather patterns. Chinagreenelvis- the download host you used for your graphics mod seems to be not working for me. Would your Timecyc files fix this error?

EDIT: Upon further testing, weather settings "Sunny" and "Extra Sunny" also do not work.

3lajitz
  • 3lajitz

Hustler

• Members

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:41 PM

FAIL... this enb makes my game crash after intro movie in TBOGT and after 2 min in TLAD
and i use the required patch for EFLC to run this!..what to do ?

DeadCorpse
  • DeadCorpse

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:25 PM

I got the same problem as 3lajitz please help! :(

Maximoto
  • Maximoto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:30 PM

same problem here, crash after the intro screen / load in TBOGT

i deleted /settings/ folder ini etc , nada.. sad.gif

kzm123
  • kzm123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 June 2012 - 05:59 AM

anyone know why my game crash ?
im using patch 1.1.2.0 and im copy all of the files to my eflc folder
but when the loading screen appear my eflc crash
im not using any mod or something , im just using this ENB
furthermore when i didn't use this ENB , it didn't crash
maybe some of the files make the game crash
sorry for my bad english smile.gif

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

Crashing here too, first mission of TBOGT..

I looked everywhere and everyone is having this problem... but no answers..
I tried the other ENB, version 1.25 but its too bright, and at night its too dark, don't know how to fix it.
Also tried 1.35, crashes the same way as this one.

These are my specs:

Asus P8H77V LE
Core i5 2500 3.3ghz
16GB DDR3 ram
GTX460 1GB
1,5TB SATA3

BTW mine's retail. Not steam.
I'm giving up trying this, it's a shame it doesn't work for most people, I have ENB for Skyrim and it works great...

sikiciboy
  • sikiciboy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 August 2012 - 01:10 PM Edited by sikiciboy, 08 August 2012 - 07:25 AM.

For Crashers !!! biggrin.gif

Here is the Shaders folder ! İnstructions inside .

http://www.mediafire...bc31r8nojm4uh8b

It's been taken from iCEnhancer v2.1. I tried it on TLAD and TBOGT , works well

Note: Don't use iCEnhancer v2.1 for EFLC 1.2 !

thank you P1CHE

newfag
  • newfag

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (P1ch3 @ Thursday, Apr 22 2010, 21:34)
user posted image

Version 0.081 SORA - added limited support for game patch 1.0.6.0, but most of complex effects are ignored and still available on previous game versions (except 1.0.2.0 and lower, where also limited). Antialiasing, color correction and post processing by external files, reflection for cars and chrome, quality increase for reflection, bloom, sky and clouds, moon, some else. Shadows, sky lighting, ambient occlusion are ignored. Original moon by r* removed.

Version 0.077b, 0.078, 0.079 SORA Work but without Shadows.
To Make Work Some Feature of EnbSeries I've mixed Shaders From 1.0.0.4 with Shaders from EFLC.

user posted image

Update 2012/02/11

EnbSeries 0.082 EFLC with Shadows WIP Version 1.2

Credits :

Big Thanks to Boris Vorontsov

Coronas.wtd from P1ch3
Enbeffect.fx from L3EVO edited by P1ch3
Water.wtd from DKT70
Timecyclemodifiers.dat234 from DKT70 edited by P1ch3
Trees from 0hiena0 & Markwell edited by P1ch3
ExplosionFx.dat & Lights_Occluders.wtd from City_Poke912
Fxprojtex.wtd.dat & Peddamage.wtd from dDefinder
Stipple.wtd from DexX

TLAD :

Turn Off Screen Filter in Option

Version (Patch) Compatibility =

EFLC Patch 1.1.0.2

or

GTAIV Patch 1.0.7.0

DownLoad

Old Version Without Shadows Update 2010/06/05

Version (Patch) Compatibility =

Mega Package Including my Settings for Version 0.079 (SROA) without Sky Effect.
This Include:

Fixed Original Moon from Patch 1.1.1.0
My Edited TimeCyc.Dat
Realistic Driving by Killatomate
Bigger Explosion
More Bloods
Fixed Tunnel and Subway (Credits goes to androll33)

Major BUG:

No Shadow.

REPLACE EVERY FILES!!!!
Set Lower Shadow On and Turn Off Night Shadow
Don't Forget to Use dsound.dll and ScriptHook.dll
If Not Game Will Crash at StartUp

Effect.txt File are Supported

If you Found Bugs Please Report It.

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?1jbfwqg1tyq

If EFLC Crash:
Delete Settings Folder From C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games\GTA IV
Start EFLC
Choose TBOGT or TLAD
Go In Option and Disable Shadow and Night Shadow

Enjoy cool.gif

All Credits Goes to the Genius BorisVorontsov.

Modification itself and future updates available at his web page:
http://enbdev.com

if i start tbogt (i saved in safehouse)then my game crashes EFLC has stopped working

i have hd5670
amd phenom x4
4gb ram
with 1000gb hdd

Starship Ghost
  • Starship Ghost

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:44 PM Edited by Starship Ghost, 12 September 2012 - 08:12 PM.

too late, missed the post about shaders

alanwu123
  • alanwu123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:13 PM

Weird problem I got here. The enb only takes effect when its on raining, lightning and extra sunny v2 in gay tony. Besides, the cutscenes have no enb effect and become extremely bright.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users