480 replies to this topic
DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 01 June 2010 - 05:50 AM

QUOTE (Bartleby @ May 31 2010, 14:19)
Besides, don't you guys think Kobe and Phil (especially Phil) have enough rings anyhow? tounge.gif

Hell no. Him and Michael have too many rings. cool.gif

I am saying Boston in game 7. Boston has a lot of good talent when they are healthy. But this is when Kobe has always shined, we will see.

GerryM
  • GerryM

Busy

• Members

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:44 AM

QUOTE (DOOM! @ Jun 1 2010, 05:50)
QUOTE (Bartleby @ May 31 2010, 14:19)
Besides, don't you guys think Kobe and Phil (especially Phil) have enough rings anyhow? tounge.gif

Hell no. Him and Michael have too many rings. cool.gif

I am saying Boston in game 7. Boston has a lot of good talent when they are healthy. But this is when Kobe has always shined, we will see.

I still think it will end up LA although there a chance of Game 7 since Boston has some good talent. But now its different, your up against a FULL EXPERIENCED Veteran Squad and much more with Artest with them.

Bryant
Artest
Fisher
Gasol
Odom

plus their good bench players.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:12 AM

Rondo
Allen
Pierce
Garnett
Perkins
Not to mention the key bench players
Big Baby Davis
Rasheed Wallace
Nate Robinson
Tony Allen

Derek Fisher will not be able to handle Rondo, he is way to quick. I see him being the force in this series for Celtics if they want to win... but if Lakers want to win, we gotta see a physical Gasol and for at least Bynum to throw his body around if he isn't healthy.

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE (Bartleby @ May 31 2010, 10:19)
Did you know that since 1999, with the exception of the '06 Mavericks, the Western Conference Champion has either been the Spurs or the Lakers? That's a pretty one-sided decade, ladies and gentlemen.

Being a (long-suffering) Kings fan, I naturally want Boston to beat LA. I'd love to see the Celtics continue to dominate this rivalry. Besides, don't you guys think Kobe and Phil (especially Phil) have enough rings anyhow? tounge.gif

Nooope, Kobe needs a five-fingered ring. I used to be a Kings fan too but can't remember last time they made the playoffs. Tonight we'll finally get some NBA! It's been so long I've been withdrawing. tounge.gif

Fisher will be scoring way more points than Rondo... which brings me to ask. Has anyone ever seen Rondo shoot a 3 pointer?

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2010 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (Urban Legend @ Jun 3 2010, 15:37)
QUOTE (Bartleby @ May 31 2010, 10:19)
Did you know that since 1999, with the exception of the '06 Mavericks, the Western Conference Champion has either been the Spurs or the Lakers? That's a pretty one-sided decade, ladies and gentlemen.

Being a (long-suffering) Kings fan, I naturally want Boston to beat LA. I'd love to see the Celtics continue to dominate this rivalry. Besides, don't you guys think Kobe and Phil (especially Phil) have enough rings anyhow? tounge.gif

Nooope, Kobe needs a five-fingered ring. I used to be a Kings fan too but can't remember last time they made the playoffs. Tonight we'll finally get some NBA! It's been so long I've been withdrawing. tounge.gif

Fisher will be scoring way more points than Rondo... which brings me to ask. Has anyone ever seen Rondo shoot a 3 pointer?

I reckon his points won't matter whenever Rondo throws up almost a triple double every game. Like I said, Fisher can sit back and shoot three points if he wants, Rondo will just simply attack the Fisher and drive the paint, as he has been doing the past couple series. Rondo is way to quick for Fisher to handle.

Chargr
  • Chargr

★★★★★

• Members

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:21 AM

Oh yeah!!! LAKERS looking good.

beto
  • beto

doob city

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:33 AM

Celtricks didnt stand a chance. haha

102-89

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:44 AM

I said Gasol had to be physical, but every Laker was playing physical. Celtics couldn't hit sh*t from 3 point, they were playing so soft. Garnett played soft, when he needed to shot it he passed and should've hit a few wide open shots. sh*t was silly, Bynum was playing like he didn't have a injury. Celtics need to stop making retarded fouls and toughen up. Pau Gasol is making them look like bitches.

GerryM
  • GerryM

Busy

• Members

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:51 AM

QUOTE (beto. @ Jun 4 2010, 04:33)
Celtricks didnt stand a chance. haha

102-89

Hahahahaha! GO FAKERS!

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2010 - 11:06 PM

I am no fan of LA by any means, but "Fakers" is not really correct. Third straight NBA Finals appearance. I assume you are a LA Hater. sly.gif

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 June 2010 - 11:37 PM Edited by Urban Legend, 04 June 2010 - 11:39 PM.

Nice game last night. I started laughing when Pierce and artest got caught up in the 2nd play. And damn, how many times did Rondo get packed by Gasol alone? Okay, maybe only twice but he was trying to get pretty with his lay ups.

Gerry doesn't hate the lakers... he's just havin fun, and I wonder if he actually lives in LA? smile.gif
Rondo had 3 points in the 2nd half, not that Fisher did anything, really. Boston is in trouble.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2010 - 02:28 AM

No kiddin', I honestly thought that Artest and Pierce were going to slug each other. Artest showed the body language like he was a bout to pop him in the head. Way to many fouls called... way too many.

GerryM
  • GerryM

Busy

• Members

Posted 06 June 2010 - 12:08 PM

QUOTE (DOOM! @ Jun 4 2010, 23:06)
I am no fan of LA by any means, but "Fakers" is not really correct. Third straight NBA Finals appearance. I assume you are a LA Hater. sly.gif

I'm not really a LA hater, I Just like the name FAKERS, besides I don't like LA anyway sarcasm.gif

The term FAKERS

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2010 - 07:03 PM Edited by DOOM!, 06 June 2010 - 07:05 PM.

That's called hating. You don't like LA, and you are giving them the name "Fakers". I not only dis-like the Lakers, I hate them. I have seen I have started watching basketball. I just annihilating everybody in the playoffs for except OKC (underrated team) and being last years champs proves they are not fakers ? They deserved that title in the 04-05 season, but now... moto_whistle.gif

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:25 AM

Sloppy seconds and Gasol the delivery boy! lol, whole different game going tonight. My sh*tty satellite is in and out. God damn rain. cryani.gif

Gerry, your beginning to confuse me a little.

GerryM
  • GerryM

Busy

• Members

Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:08 AM

OK if your confused, Lets just say I hate LA thats why i use the name fakers bored.gif

@topic Game 2 of the NBA Finals is still uncertain as of the 3rd period dozingoff.gif

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Scuse me, while I kiss this guy.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most Knowledgeable [Movies & TV] 2013

Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:22 AM

QUOTE (GerryM @ Jun 6 2010, 19:08)
OK if your confused, Lets just say I hate LA thats why i use the name fakers  bored.gif

@topic Game 2 of the NBA Finals is still uncertain as of the 3rd period  dozingoff.gif

You use the name Fakers, because you are jealous of their success, so you have to try and knock them down a peg. But you can't, so you just make up a bad nick name.

BTW, I am not a basketball fan in the least. I just like to catch a game or two during the playoffs.

Anyway. Good game going here. It's gonna come down to the wire. Currently tied 78-78.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:20 AM

Everytime I watch Rondo I am convinced every game that he is the best pure point guard in the NBA right now. Like in game 1, way to many f*cking fouls, it is ridiculous.

Scarface187
  • Scarface187

Putting out the fire with gasoline.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:27 AM

The game was f*cking intense. Glad the C's finally got their sh*t together, though my friend who is a huge Lakers fan is already whining about the game being rigged and blaming the Lakers whole loss on their fouls. So many good plays, Ray Allen breaking the most 3 pointers in a playoff game was great as was some of Rondo's moves. He really made up for game 1. It won't happen most likely but I'm hoping they can take the whole thing in game 5.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:34 AM

Ray dropped like 6 straight 3 pointers. It seemed like the whole Lakers defense was worried about Rondo, they way he could drive into the paint and dish it off to the open person is insane. Kevin Garnett is still playin' like a little bitch, I think they should have him come off the bench or something.

GerryM
  • GerryM

Busy

• Members

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:58 AM

QUOTE (darthYENIK @ Jun 7 2010, 02:22)
You use the name Fakers, because you are jealous of their success, so you have to try and knock them down a peg.  But you can't, so you just make up a bad nick name.

I'm not jealous of their success nor try to bring them down, I just don't like them bored.gif one of the reasons is Kobe (I know he's a pretty good player, although he ain't a good team leader confused.gif )

@topic for Boston they need to win 3 straight to celebrate the championship at Home (although its not likely since there horrible at home) for the LAKERS they have to find a way to stop rondo.

I'm expecting Kobe would pick something up in his bag of tricks to shut down the Garden.

AmyJones
  • AmyJones

ADVIL CHAMPION

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 07 June 2010 - 11:19 AM

once again, following chicago was lousy.

GerryM
  • GerryM

Busy

• Members

Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (AmyJones @ Jun 7 2010, 11:19)

confused.gif WTF are you talking about???????

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (DOOM! @ Jun 7 2010, 01:34)
Ray dropped like 6 straight 3 pointers. It seemed like the whole Lakers defense was worried about Rondo, they way he could drive into the paint and dish it off to the open person is insane. Kevin Garnett is still playin' like a little bitch, I think they should have him come off the bench or something.

happy.gif

Except the part where I missed the entire second half with the exception of the final 2 minutes.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2010 - 07:19 AM

QUOTE (GerryM @ Jun 7 2010, 14:57)

How disappointing the Bulls were this season. Hopefully for your case amy, LeBron goes to Chicago. Seems doubtful.

GerryM, if one of the reasons you don't like Lakers is Kobe, then why you got him in ya sig man?

GerryM
  • GerryM

Busy

• Members

Posted 08 June 2010 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE (DOOM! @ Jun 8 2010, 07:19)
QUOTE (GerryM @ Jun 7 2010, 14:57)

How disappointing the Bulls were this season. Hopefully for your case amy, LeBron goes to Chicago. Seems doubtful.

GerryM, if one of the reasons you don't like Lakers is Kobe, then why you got him in ya sig man?

narcis put em bored.gif lol.gif

BTW here are the odds of where will Lebron go.
user posted image

Ari Gold
  • Ari Gold

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 08 June 2010 - 01:40 PM

There's a 40% chance that he will 'go' to Cleveland, ha.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Celtics snatch a win, to be honest. At the beginning of the post-season I tipped them to do well, but nobody listened to me. tounge.gif

If the Lakers are to win, they'll have to make sure that both Pierce, Allen and Rondo are evenly covered; Rondo was left to run free yesterday, it was abysmal.

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:48 PM

LeBron just needs to win one in Cleveland.

Game Three tonight in Boston, I am pulling for Boston. They need to find a way to slow down Gasol, he is Lakers MVP atm.

GerryM
  • GerryM

Busy

• Members

Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:57 AM

No celebration at Home for Celtics, LAL Leads the series 2-1

DOOM!
  • DOOM!

yessir

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:06 AM

It was good to see the reviews almost at the end of the game, really good calls. Boston just didn't take advantage and were making those silly offense fouls that cost them the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users