» «
Photo

GTA V: San Andreas

18 replies to this topic
NikoBellic2010
  • NikoBellic2010

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:43 PM Edited by NikoBellic2010, 21 April 2010 - 07:13 PM.

Theme Song-Ice Cube - Child Support Instrumental

user posted image

Map
user posted image

Storyline: (My story is linked with the story of the original San Andreas) 201: San Andreas; 20 Years ago it was known for its devastating gang wars and drug usage, but now an peaceful, non violent state. San Andreas was rebuilt and refurbished by President Jose Ferguson and now is the best looking state in America. But suddenly Ex Los Santos big-time gang, The Ballas (after a 20 year absence after Grove Street Leader Carl Johnson kicked them out of society but now Grove Street are long gone since after Sweet Johnson’s sudden death in 1995, which left Carl in despair which made Grove Street no more) now even more powerful, they have brought together all the ex gangs across the state like the San Fierro Rifa and the Los Santos Vagos as one big gang, now known as The Unit. The Unit (lead by a Ballas member called Gordon Wilkins but is known as The G) now rule ¾ of San Andreas (the Quarter is Wasteland, used to been known as Bone County)
Welcome Back To San Andreas….

Protagonist
Name: Sgt. Max Fisher
D.O.B: 25/11/68
Height: 6ft 5
Weight: 13 stone
Background Information: You play as Max Fisher, an officer of the Las Venturas Police Department who was once a member of Grove Street in the late 80s-early 90s. Max left Grove Street after his wife was killed in the Los Santos Riots and then he went into police training, five years later (1997) he became an official policeman of the Los Santos Police Department. In 2000, (due to his good work and his well known acrobatic skills) Max was moved to Las Venturas Police Department as a sergeant and has worked there since. Max Fisher now lives in with his twins, Ian and Sally. Max has brought them both up after his wife, Alexis was killed in the Los Santos Riots back in 1992 (Sally and Ian were born a week before her death)

Other Characters
Sally Fisher-Max’s Daughter
Ian Fisher- Max’s Son
Andre Jackson- Max’s Best Mate
Gordon Wilkins (The G)-Leader of The Unit
Carl Johnson-Ex Leader of Grove Street/Part Leader of The Unit (at the end of game)
Jimmy Rogers-Max’s Weapon/Explosive Supplier
Riko Rogerigues-Part Leader of The Unit
Capt. John Fisher-Max’s Brother/Boss

New Features/Improvements
Stunt Jumping-Very Similar to Just Cause 2, you can now jump on top of vehicles and steal them instead of the usual way.
Car Tuning-The well known feature in the original San Andreas is back and now even better, you can download/buy paint jobs, vinyls and wheels from Xbox Live/Playstation Network/Windows Live to make your car the best looking one around.
Parachuting-The parachuting is now a mix between TBOGT and JC2, you can now shoot from the Parachute using any weapon.(apart from melee, Rocket launchers and miniguns)
Vehicles/Weapons- Now even more choice of vehicles and weapons, there are more than 50 types of cars so you wont be seeing the same old cars over and over again and 25 weapons including melee and explosives
Interiors-They are more than 60 types of Interiors so now you wont see the same interiors for clothes shops and restaurants.
Parkour-Due to Max’s Acrobatic skills you can now do free running type moves such as running across walls and backflipping, you can also shoot whiles doing it, similar to WET gameplay.

Weapons

user posted image

Radio Stations

American Dream
"All your favourite american hip-hop of 2010" - Hip Hop/Rap
Drake - Over
Lil Wayne feat. Eminem - Drop The World
Xzibit - Hurt Locker
P Diddy - Hello Good Morning
Young Money - Roger That
Tyga feat. Lil Wayne - Im On It
Chris Brown - Work Wit It
T.I - Im Back
Yo Gotti - Women Lie Men Lie

Xtreme
"Xtreme Rock from the 1980s to 2000s" - Rock/Alternative
George Harrison - Got My Mind Set On You
Duran Duran - Hungry Like A Wolf
Europe - Th Final Countdown
Extreme - More Than Words
Aerosmith - Living On The Edge
R.E.M - Losing My Religion
Fall Out Boy - This Aint a Scene, Its An Arms Race
The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
Linkin Park - New Divide

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:49 PM

The Map is really good but the logo is too big and the background should be transparent so that it will look good on other forum skins.

NikoBellic2010
  • NikoBellic2010

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:54 PM

ok ill make the improvements biggrin.gif

The Guru
  • The Guru

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None
  • Picture of the Year 2010

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:59 PM

I think you should have worked on it earlier like on MS Word and after having a decent amount of information, posted it here. This is barely anything.
Logo, meh
Map, great
Song, good.

SirPsychoSexy
  • SirPsychoSexy

The Poet

• Members

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:37 PM Edited by SirPsychoSexy, 19 April 2010 - 04:40 PM.

Isn't that just the Just Cause map?

Or maybe you just used the same tool.

02fishera
  • 02fishera

PSN ID: TeamTango91

• The Yardies
  • England

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:52 PM

You should have done more work before posting. I wrote a fairly detailed guide about the state, I wrote about the gameplay and customization before uploading. As for the logo, its to orange and bright, you should tone it down a little. If you need inspiration, look at my SA topic or better yet look at AnthMUFC-Champs as his is the best SA concept on this site.

@SirPsycho - Correct that is the JC map.

Ats.
  • Ats.

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:56 PM

So you did only the logo, huh. Seriously, work on it before posting, this here is nothing.

NikoBellic2010
  • NikoBellic2010

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 April 2010 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (SirPsychoSexy @ Apr 19 2010, 16:37)
Isn't that just the Just Cause map?

Or maybe you just used the same tool.

its the just cause map but edited to make an similar shape as san andreas

nellypellit
  • nellypellit

If you stare at the dancing kitteh for 20 seconds you will die&a

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 April 2010 - 07:44 PM

yes and just cause is not set in california. GTA san andreas was based on it. its nice though tounge.gif

NikoBellic2010
  • NikoBellic2010

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 April 2010 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (02fishera @ Apr 19 2010, 18:52)
You should have done more work before posting. I wrote a fairly detailed guide about the state, I wrote about the gameplay and customization before uploading. As for the logo, its to orange and bright, you should tone it down a little. If you need inspiration, look at my SA topic or better yet look at AnthMUFC-Champs as his is the best SA concept on this site.

@SirPsycho - Correct that is the JC map.

its an edited version of the just cause map, this is the original Just Cause Map, it look completly different

bugok
  • bugok

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 April 2010 - 03:48 PM

Where are the other information? You should include the places in every
City in San Andreas like ganton, Verona etc.

San Andreas is based from the West Coast of America...
Your Song by YO GOTTI is a southern rapper from memphis. His songs are
not suited for the West coast appeal of SA

NikoBellic2010
  • NikoBellic2010

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 April 2010 - 03:22 PM

Update: more information

SmC12
  • SmC12

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2010 - 04:08 PM

I like the update, but keep adding to it. It's a good topic and everything, but it just needs more info like the other concepts do. Also the logo doesn't seem right to me, i think the "San Andreas" should be bigger so that it fits better with the rest of the logo.

Nice idea though. Keep it up and add more info, it has potential.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:51 PM

i still cant understand, why would there be a gta where you play as a cop. so you kill someone in front of the cops. "hey you- oh wait hes one of us". no wanted level, no chases, no working with gangs, selling drugs, any of the stuff that needs to be improved. its just a waste of time. its not a more interesting storyline, its a highly unpopular game. and what side missions, arresting people? who seriously wants a gta like that. maybe another game, for definitely not gta

NikoBellic2010
  • NikoBellic2010

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Apr 21 2010, 20:51)
i still cant understand, why would there be a gta where you play as a cop. so you kill someone in front of the cops. "hey you- oh wait hes one of us". no wanted level, no chases, no working with gangs, selling drugs, any of the stuff that needs to be improved. its just a waste of time. its not a more interesting storyline, its a highly unpopular game. and what side missions, arresting people? who seriously wants a gta like that. maybe another game, for definitely not gta

well you work with grove street, not all the gtas have to have drugs in it you no, well people might want this game if they are bored of the old gang member style story, some people might wanna twist to gta, not jst the same style stories

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:11 PM Edited by Kwandilibro, 21 April 2010 - 10:19 PM.

QUOTE (NikoBellic2010 @ Apr 21 2010, 18:06)
QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Apr 21 2010, 20:51)

well you work with grove street, not all the gtas have to have drugs in it you no, well people might want this game if they are bored of the old gang member style story, some people might wanna twist to gta, not jst the same style stories

since when did cops work with killers, drug dealers, muggers, rapists? and people who want a cop game should go buy a cop game, but dont ruin a crime game for the rest of us. and even tho some people want a twist, the vast majority of players that buy gta just want to be a criminal, not some decorated cop. would you play soccer in madden? i think not.

G#O$TR!D3R - 133457
  • G#O$TR!D3R - 133457

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:37 PM

This series is about CRIMINALS NOT COPS.

Tivo222
  • Tivo222

GTA EFLC Beta Mod - Texturing Artist, Helper

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:48 PM

This is GTA, a criminal game

And by working with the GSF doens´t mean he is a corrupt cop, he maybe working undercover

And Max Fisher?

I see an Ubisoft lawsuit coming soon lol

ew16
  • ew16

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:57 PM

i don't like the idea.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users