Clothing Stores

16 replies to this topic
.:OPAZO:.
  • .:OPAZO:.

iRun Liberty City!

• Members

Posted 18 April 2010 - 11:25 AM

Hey everybody,
now why the hell does Johnny only have one pair of clothes....I mean they must smell like sh*t! lol

but is there any clothing stores in the game? Because all of the stores are close sad.gif

adzy28394
  • adzy28394

It's nice to find a sane person on Xbox Live

• Members

Posted 18 April 2010 - 12:17 PM

Think about it, a biker's club jacket is very very important to him. Get over the fact there's no more clothes, nothing else would suit the styles of the missions or whatnot.

junkpile
  • junkpile

Liberty City, it's over! Next Stop. Los Santos.

• Members

Posted 18 April 2010 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (.:OPAZO:. @ Apr 18 2010, 11:25)
Hey everybody,
now why the hell does Johnny only have one pair of clothes....I mean they must smell like sh*t! lol

but is there any clothing stores in the game? Because all of the stores are close sad.gif

he must smell...lol. he must probably be dead by now becuz he hasn't eaten anything. it's a game and in TLAD is no customization. his default clothes are perfect and there are no missions where he has to wear a suit or something so everything is alright.

iRun Liberty City!

• Members

Posted 18 April 2010 - 12:31 PM

QUOTE (adzy28394 @ Apr 18 2010, 12:17)
Think about it, a biker's club jacket is very very important to him. Get over the fact there's no more clothes, nothing else would suit the styles of the missions or whatnot.

lol yeah I know his a biker, but still it would be awesome to have sum class in the game...with a nice suit....what if Barney calls me on the phone and says "Suit up Johnny!" and I come with my jacket..........FAIL

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

random f*ck

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 April 2010 - 01:55 PM

It's not an issue.
Think about real life outlaw bikers and how that feeds into the story and Johnny. Suits, bling and fast cars need not apply.

syrdax
  • syrdax

Serial gamer

• Members

Posted 18 April 2010 - 03:53 PM

to have sum class

eh? "sum"?
tounge.gif

what if Barney calls me

But... err.. you don't get that call, right?
Fail!

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2010 - 03:58 PM

I still think maybe Johnny could've had more than one jacket, or something else to wear after the Alderney chapter disbands at the end of the game. Feels weird with him wearing the Lost jacket still but the gang is no more...

GangstaMoney
  • GangstaMoney

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE (mincemate003 @ Apr 18 2010, 11:58)
I still think maybe Johnny could've had more than one jacket, or something else to wear after the Alderney chapter disbands at the end of the game. Feels weird with him wearing the Lost jacket still but the gang is no more...

there's still Clay, Terry, and Angus

chrisreitz
  • chrisreitz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:22 PM

I was hoping there would be a biker shop with bandas and stuff I think if he had a banda on his head be more better or ripped jeans thats just me thou I love the way he looks so that would have just been a plus in my book

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:59 PM

With a trainer, i could change his Clothes. He has a Black TLMC Jacket, and a really dark brown TLMC jacket, black Pants and Light Brown Pants.

Oh, nearly forgot, he has all three Niko Glasses and his two Hats, including his helmets.

iRun Liberty City!

• Members

Posted 19 April 2010 - 05:42 AM

QUOTE (chrisreitz @ Apr 18 2010, 19:22)
I was hoping there would be a biker shop with bandas and stuff I think if he had a banda on his head be more better or ripped jeans thats just me thou I love the way he looks so that would have just been a plus in my book

Yeah that was what I thought too!

And I thought when you completed the game you would get the President jacket that look a lil bit cooler then the one u had!

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:39 AM

QUOTE (mincemate003 @ Apr 18 2010, 15:58)

There is a Broker-chapter too you know.

Vidike
  • Vidike

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:01 PM

He doesn't care man. He sleeps on a mattress and look at the piece of chit he receives for a house

G#O$TR!D3R - 133457
  • G#O$TR!D3R - 133457

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 April 2010 - 01:28 AM

Wow dude, bikers smell like sh*t and rarely change clothes. being an outlaw biker is about doing a bunch of meth and riding for days on end with no sleep. They DONT WEAR SUITS.

junkpile
  • junkpile

Liberty City, it's over! Next Stop. Los Santos.

• Members

Posted 21 April 2010 - 01:10 PM

go with johnny in the strib club, one of the things he says is something like:
"don't mind the oil drops, the rest is clean."

so, even if he doesn't go to the bathroom or anything, just imagine his clothes are clean lol.gif

Nietzsche's God
  • Nietzsche's God

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 April 2010 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (adzy28394 @ Apr 18 2010, 12:17)

Why not R* provide us the option of going to the store to only purchase other clothing items like a short, a tie, leotard, overalls, or a t-shirt. He can still wear the biker jacket over it! tounge.gif

TheFoundAndBlessed
  • TheFoundAndBlessed

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:01 PM

QUOTE (simonp92 @ Apr 19 2010, 08:39)
QUOTE (mincemate003 @ Apr 18 2010, 15:58)

There is a Broker-chapter too you know.

I can imagine him, Terry, Clay and to a lesser extent Angus joined the Broker/Liberty City chapter. Explains the additional guys in Gang Wars, Clay's endless stash of bikes and the jackets.

Wow dude, bikers smell like sh*t and rarely change clothes. being an outlaw biker is about doing a bunch of meth and riding for days on end with no sleep. They DONT WEAR SUITS.

Word.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users