Photo

The Rancher

6 replies to this topic
Stink_Fist
  • Stink_Fist

Goo Goo G'Joob

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 17 April 2010 - 05:41 AM

I've searched and haven't found anything. Although there most likely is, I could not be f*cked going through a hundred pages of a topic looking for my answer, so I'll just ask.

The Rancher. Where is this f*cker hiding? Does anyone have any idea where the parking spawn spot for this little sucker is, or does anyone know what vehicles you drive around spawn it?

I've looked at online maps and such, and been to the locations they said they have been at, but no luck has risen. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I posted this in the BOGT forum because this is the version I am playing, and I'm not sure if the spawn spots are the same for BOGT and vanilla IV.

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:52 PM

One popcycle (the groups that spawn vehicles) that the Rancher is in is

bobcat, futo, vigero, blista, virgo, vincent, serrano, stalion, sabre, faggio2, rancher, sentinel, feltzer, buccaneer, minivan, merit, manana, chavos, feroci, premier, # POPCYCLE_GROUP_EASTEREUROPEAN

So maybe try looking around southern Broker, like in Hove Beach.

Yeah, based on thar group name it is hard to tell, but try driving around some of the other vehicles in the groups to try it make spawn in the corresponding areas. I do see lots of Ranchers around Broker when I am there, and even when I look around Luis's safehouse, so try both places.

redlinehost
  • redlinehost

OffroadGamer

• Members

Posted 17 April 2010 - 02:18 PM

i found one while driving a habenero around Meadows Park or East Island City.

TGMOS
  • TGMOS

GTA IV Vehicle Expert

• Members

Posted 17 April 2010 - 08:25 PM

The Rancher in Single player will spawn at infrequent times, but spawns more frequently in Broker and algonquin, but this is subject to many different factors.

In multiplayer, the Rancher can be acquired through a variety of ways.

But first, you need to know that its spawn location is the tiny corner parking lot of the Triangle Club in Bohan.

If traffic is on parked simply drive away from it towards the warehouse where Roman was taken, hit the fence, turn around, go back, repeat.

If traffic is on or for faster results do the following:

The absolute easiest way to get the Rancher is through a helicopter, flying back and forth over the area in a specific flight pattern.

I've drawn a description of this flight pattern here: (click for bigger image)
user posted image

Fly over the spot towards the buildings Northeast of the lot, turn around, fly to the right of the crane and a little bit past, turn around, and go back towards the club, repeat.

I've experimented with many ways to get it for awhile and this has by far been the best method.

Also, this works best in the morning, daytime, and evenings. Night time will result in it hardly spawning even with this method.

Stink_Fist
  • Stink_Fist

Goo Goo G'Joob

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 18 April 2010 - 12:25 AM

Thanks for your help guys. Much appreciated

SentinelXS
  • SentinelXS

Wheelman

• Members

Posted 18 May 2010 - 03:38 AM Edited by SentinelXS, 18 May 2010 - 03:40 AM.

I seem to run into Ranchers in Bohan by the construction site and oddly enough by the driving range in Algonquin a lot. Of course, as indicated in an earlier reply, it greatly depends on what you are driving.

-XS

Edit: Another thing I just thought of...stop looking for the Rancher and for whatever reason you'll find hundreds of them. That always happens to me when I'm looking for a specific vehicle I can never find it but when I've moved on to another vehicle the one I was originally looking for seems to pop up. It's merely a coincidence I'm sure but it might frustrate you less.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:05 PM

I usually find average 3 at a time in the colony island graveyard parking lot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users