37 replies to this topic
NikoBellic2010
  • NikoBellic2010

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 April 2010 - 02:58 PM

Grand Theft Auto: Goster City
Storyline
2010 Goster City...Once a peaceful city, now its a aggressive, gang run one. Since the terrorist attack back in 1992, Gangs from all over the world have come here and took it over due to it being so easy to take over from everyone being so scared from another terrorist attack. first it was the Da Nang Boys from San Andreas, then The Hustlerz from Carcer City, who have ruled most of it since they came. Lots of gangs have come here, but some havent survived like the Cubans from Vice City. No gang has been as successful as The Hustlerz apart form 3 gangs, The Russian Mafia, Wang Wang Boyz and the Chinatown Triads and some little ones which have been left alone. Welcome 2 Goster City
Map:
Coming Soon... icon14.gif

Protagonist
Name : Ryan "Lil Madnezz" Leone-Jackson
Weight : 10 St
Height : 5ft 10
The Past: Ryan had a unhappy first 10 years of his life, his mum died at childbirth and his dad got killed in a Los Santos riots in San Andreas and was put into an adoption home in Liberty City. When he was a 10, the leader of the leone mafia, Salvatore Leone took him out and gave him to his nephew Mickey. When Ryan was 12 Mickey Tought him how to steal cars, rob banks and how to handle a weapon, a few years later (2004), Mickey was killed in Vice City by a gang called the sharks, so Ryan went to Salvatore's Home but he found out he was killed 3 years ago, by Joey Leone, the new leader of The Leone Mafia. Joey took Ryan to Goster City, a city ran by gangs across the city apart from one little sector which is ran by the army. Joey set him up with a home, a old abandoned mansion north east of the city. Since then Ryan is now the leader of a gang known as Death X or DX. Ryan now wants his gang to control the whole city and bring it to peace like it used to,but he cant do it with the small gang hes got so, he has to get other small time gangs together anf make a brand new gang and take out the city
More Characters
Joey Leone (Ryan's Second Guardian/Death X's Car Mechanic)
Andre Matthews (Ryan's Best Mate)
Shannon McCartney (Ryan's Girlfriend)
Robert Williams (Death X's Weapon/Explosive Supplier)
Jordelle Matthews (Andre's Brother/Death X's Car Supplier)
Rico Rogregaz (Mexiano Godz Leader)
Beckii "Happiness" Advent (Little Cape Town Crew)
Conrad Oakahama (Russian Mafia Leader)
Dwayne Munarito (The Hustlerz Leader)
Wuzi Wong (Wang Wang Boyz)
Beckiii Lee (Chinatown Triads Leader)

Goster City and Danger Island
Areas Of Location:
North Catonia(Death X own)
South Catonia(The Hustlerz own)
East Catonia(The Hustlerz own)
West Catonia(The Hustlerz own)
Little Cape Town(Little Cape Town Crew)
MiniTokyo(Wang Wang Boyz)
Chinatown(Chinatown Triads own)
Hope Beach(Russian Mafia own)
Goster Army Base(Army own)
Havania(Mexiano Godz own)
Goster International Airport
Danger Area
Weapons
Melee:
Clever
Hockey Stick
Spanner
Baseball Bat
Chainsaw
Spade
Extinguisher(Also used to put out fire aswell as hitting people)
Pistol:
Walther P99
Silenced P99
.44 Magnum
Laser Sighted .45 Longslide
Machine Pistols:
MP7
Kriss Super V
Mac-10
Assault Rifles:
AK-74
M1A1 Carbine
FAMAS
TAR-21
Sniper Rifles:
Barrett M82
Blaser R93
German VG2 Bolt-Action
Heavy Artillery
XM400 Minigun
M41 Rocket (The Halo Rocket Launcher)
AT4
Blower (Based on Gears Of War Lancer)
Explosives
Pipe Bomb
Hand Grenade
Molotov Cocktail
C4

New/Improved Features
Car Tuning is back and now even better (e.g - print vinysls onto the car using thumbstick/mouse)
Every Building Is Enterable with different interiors for each building (Clothes shops dont all look the same)
Do Stunt Jumps onto top of cars (like in Just Cause 2)Stunt Jump
Hang off bikes if trying to steal them (similar to hanging off cars in GTA IV)

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 April 2010 - 03:06 PM

Definatley some good ideas smile.gif .
Its your first topic so th nervous.gif s is good, if you need some help on gangs just ask.

Conal123
  • Conal123

The Irish Brigade

• Members

Posted 13 April 2010 - 03:10 PM

Good so far......

02fishera
  • 02fishera

PSN ID: TeamTango91

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 April 2010 - 03:38 PM

Its good so far. Is Goster City based on anywhere?

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:02 PM

Good start, needs more though.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:51 PM Edited by Kwandilibro, 13 April 2010 - 09:40 PM.

what is goster based on

if you need any help man pm me. cuz this one needs work

Interrobangin
  • Interrobangin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:21 PM

Really just seems like a Frankensteinís monster with a few stereotypical fan ideas to hold it all together. If thereís anything unique about it whatsoever, itís in its messiness.

And... Wang Wang Boys? Really?

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:53 PM

I'm going to be honest here, Please don't take offense, i'm not perfect nobody is, but i didn't really like what you have created.

You need to give us more Detail on the story, What happens when he arrives, sure he plans on taking over, but explain what he is going to do. Also like many know the III era is over, sure it's fine to add on to III era but this is a section for V.

However i do like your weapons list, sorry if i seem harsh i'm not trying to be i just wish to help you improve this topic thats all, when i comment on other topics i usually say "Yep good good" when somtimes it's not, and i feel that if i said that on this topic it would simply be a soft lie. Where is Goster city actually based on? and how long did this topic take for you to make...just wondering. icon14.gif

and seriously Wang wang boyz? do you really think R* would name a fictional gang that.

Cyrus H
  • Cyrus H

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 April 2010 - 12:27 PM

This topic is a terrible idea.

For starters, it relies too heavily on the Grand Theft Auto III era which ended with the release of Grand Theft Auto IV.

"Goster" City, wherever the hell that may be, is too generic for a Grand Theft Auto game. According to you, it was a once peaceful city that was prone to terrorist attacks and is now ruled being by street gangs. That arguably covers pretty half of all of the cities featured in the Grand Theft Auto series, from Liberty City to Los Santos.

The main character's biography is unclear. Why the hell was "Li'l Madnezz" put into an adoption home in Liberty City, on the other ####ing side of North America? Why did Joey Leone claim to kill Salvatore (his own father), when it was really Claude that killed him? Why did Joey Leone send Ryan to "Goster" City? If anything, it sounds more like Joey would have killed Ryan than taken him in. And why the hell does Ryan want to bring all of the small-time street gangs together to bring peace to "Goster" City? According to you, he never lived in "Goster" City until Joey brought him there so why the hell would he go to the trouble of reclaiming a city that he doesn't know?

The other characters are bland as well and have no backstory that differentiates them from characters in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

The weapons are terrible too. I can guarantee you that no police department within the United States of America issues the Walther P99 as the side arm of its officers. Not to mention the fact that you have included such unrealistic weapons as a submachine gun that is still in development, a bullpup assault rifle used by the French military, a bullpup assault rifle used by the Israeli military, fictional rocket launchers from Halo and fictional assault rifles from Gears of War.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 14 April 2010 - 12:36 PM

Why have you put aswell that Joey Leone killed Salvatore his own father when it's clear in GTA III that you shoot him (Claude speed) Please if you take my advice and Cyprus H your topics will improve, learn you GTA History, mabey then you won't say any stupid comment like Joey Leone killing sal. icon13.gif

NikoBellic2010
  • NikoBellic2010

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:26 AM Edited by NikoBellic2010, 15 April 2010 - 11:51 AM.

thanks for all ur support, ill take all ur advice into account, Goster city is based on Gloucester in england, wang wang boys was originally gonna be da nang boys from san andreas but i didnt think it would be ok to use
also i know about saying joey killed salvatore i got that wrong, ive played gta 3, i was supposed 2 add something infront of that but i missed it out
im in the progress of a new idea

General Goose
  • General Goose

Because Jeb Bush is all in my house with disease.

• Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 03:14 PM

I'm sorry, but Gloucester is NOWHERE near a suitable city for a GTA, and all the American style gangs just don't fit.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:00 PM

Exactly England doesn't have a Cuban Gang, It has Triads but not any identfiable or big vietnamese street Gang either.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:40 PM Edited by Kwandilibro, 15 April 2010 - 08:55 PM.

i just noticed how bad most of these names are. The russian guy has a japanese name, the black guy has an italian name, you used the name becki twice with too many i's. And the gang names are awful. wang wang boys? And thanks for stealing my gang name, the 7th street hustlers and changing it to 'the hustlerz", thinking i wont notice. and you mean to tell me a 12 year old steals cars and robs banks? and a mobster named lil madnezz? thats not even a word. for my last idea, why the bloody hell would all the american gangs flock to some little city in england BECAUSE of terrorist attack? that makes less sense than half a penny

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:47 PM

No Offense, But i think it's worth you starting again, too many mistakes, wipe the whole topic once you've made a fe...Alot of changes icon14.gif

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:52 PM

QUOTE (General Goose @ Apr 15 2010, 11:14)
I'm sorry, but Gloucester is NOWHERE near a suitable city for a GTA, and all the American style gangs just don't fit.

that too. the only good city in the UK is london. and no sanjeem, this idea, in good gta taste, needs to be WASTED.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Apr 15 2010, 20:52)
QUOTE (General Goose @ Apr 15 2010, 11:14)

that too. the only good city in the UK is london. and no sanjeem, this idea, in good gta taste, needs to be WASTED.

Yeah, oh and i would make your sig smaller aswell...over size limit, better hurry!!

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Apr 15 2010, 16:00)
Exactly England doesn't have a Cuban Gang, It has Triads but not any identfiable or big vietnamese street Gang either.

Triads are really big in England actually, don't know about Gloucester.
14k are pretty big here, along with others.

But, i'm sorry, Gloucester?...Gloucester?
There is absolutley nothing there.

And Kandilibro, a twelve year old stealing cars isnt that unfeasable...don't know about robbing banks though tounge.gif .

NikoBellic2010
  • NikoBellic2010

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:03 PM

well its my first time making a story, but thanks for the advice, ill take it into account for my second story, an next-gen san andreas, that i will need help on so can u help me with that please smile.gif

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (brownbear @ Apr 15 2010, 16:59)

And Kandilibro, a twelve year old stealing cars isnt that unfeasable...don't know about robbing banks though tounge.gif .

no a 14 year old might steal cars but not because some mobster taught him to. thats not even close to how the mob works. lets face it, this topic is a failure

NikoBellic2010
  • NikoBellic2010

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:07 PM

i just noticed how bad most of these names are. The russian guy has a japanese name, the black guy has an italian name, you used the name becki twice with too many i's. And the gang names are awful. wang wang boys? And thanks for stealing my gang name, the 7th street hustlers and changing it to 'the hustlerz", thinking i wont notice. and you mean to tell me a 12 year old steals cars and robs banks? and a mobster named lil madnezz? thats not even a word. for my last idea, why the bloody hell would all the american gangs flock to some little city in england BECAUSE of terrorist attack? that makes less sense than half a penny

yeah i didnt copy ur 7th street hustlers, i thought of it myself, lil madnezz his nickname, its a sort of rap name like lil wayne or lil romeo

NikoBellic2010
  • NikoBellic2010

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (Kwandilibro @ Apr 15 2010, 20:40)

yeah i didnt copy ur 7th street hustlers, i thought of it myself, lil madnezz his nickname, its a sort of rap name like lil wayne or lil romeo

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:11 PM

QUOTE (NikoBellic2010 @ Apr 15 2010, 17:07)

yeah ok the hustlerz from carcer city definitely isnt a copy of the 7th street hustlers from carcer city. and lil madnezz at least would be a black kids name if he cant spell, but not a mobster. in other words, lay off the z's or learn to spell. and dont steal no ideas and act like you made them

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (brownbear @ Apr 15 2010, 20:59)

Yeah i knew that, But not even gloucester has them!

They have 20,000 members world wide, do the triads work in the same way as the Italian or Mexican mafia does...I and M mafia's have made men and associates, what about triads (Continue in PM) im interested.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:24 PM

this topic is spam and this guy is stealing ideas.

NikoBellic2010
  • NikoBellic2010

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:40 PM

ok wat ideas did i steal?

NikoBellic2010
  • NikoBellic2010

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:48 PM

yeah my character is black so thats why i chose it ,i thought of the hustlerz myself and i chose carcer city myself, i havent even looked at ur gta v idea

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:49 PM Edited by Kwandilibro, 15 April 2010 - 09:52 PM.

QUOTE (NikoBellic2010 @ Apr 15 2010, 17:40)
ok wat ideas did i steal?

Lets see: Grand Theft Auto: Carcer City was started on 4/10, featuring the gang the 7th street hustlers, which was changed from the 7th street killaz on 4/10. on 4/13, you join gtaforums and post a topic featuring thhe "Hustlerz" from Carcer City. You tell me. and you didnt look at my idea? Funny, since i looked at my idea and it clearly said for about 10 minutes that you were also viewing it.

NikoBellic2010
  • NikoBellic2010

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:52 PM

so, i havent seen ur carcer city idea, ive thought of hustlerz way before i joined, i thought of the goster city idea when i got san andreas for pc last month

General Goose
  • General Goose

Because Jeb Bush is all in my house with disease.

• Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:54 PM

Okay, let's just all leave this topic. Gloucester has got to be the worst location idea I've heard in a long time, and the story is silly, messed-up and unrealistic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users