Just incase you wasnt aware of the new patch that will be released soon for the PC version of the game here are the notes for it and guess whats coming back?!?
Guess what they are taking out??
Rockstar Games Social Club!!!!!
The PC release of Episodes from Liberty City includes a host of game, performance, and visual improvements over the core Grand Theft Auto IV release, details of which can be found below. Rockstar Games will release a title update (126.96.36.199) for owners of the original Grand Theft Auto IV for PC on April 13 that includes all of the enhancements found in Episodes from Liberty City. This title update will also allow users to purchase The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony through the Games for Windows-LIVE Marketplace.
Enhancements in Episodes from Liberty City PC include:
Rockstar Games Social Club
* Remove Rockstar Games Social Club application
* Separate RGSC application no longer required to launch game
* Social Club login now occurs during the launch process
* A new, less memory-intensive, and better-looking scalable shadow solution has been implemented
* Enhanced Night Shadows added with user-selectable level of detail (replaces Shadow Density)
* Rendering optimizations have been made to improve performance, particularly when enabling shadows
* User-configurable graphics settings have been added for shadow control
* New system-intensive benchmarks have been added under the Graphics menu
* User gameplay captures can now be used for benchmarking using the command line
* Enhanced security to isolate users from cheaters and hackers
* Vehicle shadows re-enabled between 8pm and 6am
* Fix floating street textures
* Pedestrians in vehicles appear further out from the player to allow for long range sniping
* The Moon has been implemented with simulated lunar phases
Edited by GhostStorm, 12 April 2010 - 06:10 PM.