» «
Photo

NEW GTA PATCH INCOMING

4 replies to this topic
GhostStorm
  • GhostStorm

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 April 2010 - 05:31 PM Edited by GhostStorm, 13 April 2010 - 05:24 PM.

Just a heads up that R* will be releasing another patch for GTAIV soon.

This is the email I received and I have removed a link in it as "this is not a file sharing network".

Hi there!

We’re pleased to present the brand spanking new, awesome launch trailer for Grand Theft Auto Episodes From Liberty City for PC and Playstation 3. We’ve zipped several compressions and placed them all in the following url:

Both versions will be released this Friday, the 16th April. The PS3 version will retail as Episodes From Liberty City for £34.99, or you can buy each episode – The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony – through the PSN for £13.99 each. I’ve attached a document detailing more about Episodes From Liberty City itself, should you be unfamiliar with the release.

There’s also an additional sheet detailing specific improvements to the PC version of EFLC, that will be reflected in the original GTA IV PC in a new patch we’ll be releasing soon.

If you could please show your support for the game by featuring the trailer that would be brilliant. Any questions, please don’t hesitate to shout!

Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------

Rockstar Games

London

http://www.rockstargames.com

ZAZ
  • ZAZ

Kernlochbohrer

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:38 PM

f*ck, what this?
i just wanted playing MP and got the prompt to download update
then I got the message: Download Update not possible, check your net-connection, goto gamesforwindowslive.com/support
yesterday everything worked fine, no mods installed
should i also update gfwl ? is there an update of gfwl?
user posted image

Rockstar Toronto
  • Rockstar Toronto

Rockstar Games Technical Support

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:43 PM

You do need the latest GFWL Client to download the update.

You can either run Windows Update or download it directly from the GFWL Support site.

dnottis
  • dnottis

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (Rockstar Toronto @ Apr 13 2010, 17:43)
You do need the latest GFWL Client to download the update.

You can either run Windows Update or download it directly from the GFWL Support site.

Hey Rockstar - can we get the GFWL installation limit removed for the game? I already lost one key and had to wait a month for MS to issue me a new one. So everytime I install GTA IV I have to use one key for the game and another one for the asshats from MS @ GFWL. After 10 installs I will have to do this again. There is no reason MS should be limiting installs through GFWL!!! devil.gif oh and when I was on the phone with their support I asked about a revoke tool - they didn't even know what the term revoke meant. talk about amatuers.

GhostStorm
  • GhostStorm

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:56 AM

Stop uninstalling it. icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users