GTA4 Beta Mission

41 replies to this topic
02fishera
  • 02fishera

PSN ID: TeamTango91

• The Yardies
  • England

Posted 19 July 2010 - 12:41 PM

Jacob's Ladder is a ladder that goes up to heven, it is talked about in the Book of Genesis so I suspect that the mission of the same name would have featured the death of LJ. If LJ was meant to die in Jacob's Ladder it was probably scrapped pretty early on.

VISALI
  • VISALI

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 August 2010 - 03:31 PM

When I played GTA IV one of my friends have sent me a message that according to LIVE's report I am in the 'I and High' mission. I did stunt jumps and I had finished Jacob's jobs before. I have finished the main story. I read that it can be associated with Jacob's side mission. It is possible that there are myths in GTA IV? Image.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2010 - 03:42 PM

I'm guessing american dad was renamed to no love lost as someone else said, maybe jacobs ladder involved climbing the telephone poles to get on to a building, I and high might have been a helicopter mission as the word high is what jacob is a lot but is also a large number of altitude and gta IV lacks heli missions, american dream might have been renamed as the cousins bellic. Those are my guesses

Nativedeem
  • Nativedeem

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 August 2010 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (DneroJohnson @ Apr 12 2010, 08:59)
Some of that screenshots are just regular screenshots, it means that we can do that in the game. Except the limo one because there's no such thing even in random events of a limo guarded by police cruisers smile.gif

Don't know bout that beta weapon though, I think it's a mod...

hes wearing the fingerless gloves so its definitely beta.

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

being a fag since '07

• Members

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:58 AM

Jacobs Ladder was probably either:
Jacob dieing sad.gif
sending rival dealers on Jacob's ladder-executing quite a few rival dealers in the same mission at different locations.

The Lolwut Pear
  • The Lolwut Pear

Gangsta

• The Yardies

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:00 AM

QUOTE (Mo4pheus @ Jul 4 2010, 07:20)
Actually the one with the Limo is a side mission you do for The Finisher. It's not exactly like that, but it is guarded, which is why The Finisher gives you a RL.

You can activate them in Alderny where you see the little scope site.

It's being followed by SUV's ingame, not Police, so it could be a beta version.

And it's The Fixer BTW.

Red_Phoenix_74
  • Red_Phoenix_74

Leader of GTA III Beta Team

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:27 AM

I have an idea that maybe American Dad could have been the Beta name for the mission for Faustin where you kill her boyfriend? (Or where he does something to her in any other way devil.gif )

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:12 AM

No need to bump a dead topic

westsidebud
  • westsidebud

Descanter The Insalubrious

• Members

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

QUOTE (billy james @ Tuesday, Jan 22 2013, 03:12)
No need to bump a dead topic

actualy there is if you have something to contribute like the guy above you..

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

This member title is 100% renewable

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:56 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 27 January 2013 - 09:01 PM.

I think that

American Dad - Uncle Vlad/No Love Lost
I and High - Paper Trail
Jacobs Ladder - Unknown. I think one of Jacobs friends would be injured/ambushed and you would have to save him.
American Dream - The Cousins Bellic/Last Mission

QUOTE (VISALI @ Friday, Aug 20 2010, 15:31)
When I played GTA IV one of my friends have sent me a message that according to LIVE's report I am in the 'I and High' mission. I did stunt jumps and I had finished Jacob's jobs before. I have finished the main story. I read that it can be associated with Jacob's side mission. It is possible that there are myths in GTA IV? Image.

Same happened to me and my friends. I thought this was a MP match so when I asked him to invite me, he said that they are not playing Multiplayer.Does anyone had the same and what it said? We will discover what it is and where it is. It should say are after it. Example:NO.1 - Area Bohan (Its what displays for me which means that you possibly raced in Bohan.)

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Leben Heißt leben

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:09 AM

I remember going through some of the animations on the trainer, did you know that in "Lure", the dealer was asleep, or something like that? (there's sleeping animations in the mission)

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

rebel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:25 AM

yes it is a shame they took out the missions jacobs ladder was probobly were you climb the telephone pole. american dad was the mission you have to kill jason. or maybe phil bell wanted you to kidnap his kids. but that was to controversioal. american dream was probably when niko and roman drove thos people on the boat in the trailer. i and high maybe a mission were jacob was shot or niko was high. i assume the drug deliveries replaced his missions. i would rather have 2 jacob missions than drug deliveries. he only had 2 missions he deserved more than that he was awsome!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users