Posted 11 April 2010 - 04:07 AM Edited by hetment, 11 April 2010 - 04:09 AM.
New New In Town
Heres the story of a guy new new in Lo santos.. in dyom page of this mission is more information.. Oh and comments please and reviews plz
Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:38 AM Edited by AznKei, 11 April 2010 - 06:41 AM.
I tried your missions, here's my impressions:
- Writing: That's a lot of dialogs there, I'm impressed. There's some writing mistakes but it's ok, at least they're comprehensive.
- Presentation: Excellent! Very accurate camera angle between cutscenes. Very detailed story too.
- Length: Very long, as it took me 20 minutes to finish it. So the whole thing is to kill bad guys in the cargo ship. And it is the protagonist first recruit in Los Santos.
- Difficulty: Medium. I found climbing to the center roof of the ship quite difficult but the enemies are easy though.
- Variety: Good variety of enemies, weapons, and interesting cast of characters. Impressive!
This is a great mission . I see you have a lot of experience for designing DYOM missions. I can't wait to see what kind of stuffs are you going to put in your next missions .
Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:03 AM
Posted 11 April 2010 - 11:18 AM
|QUOTE (hetment @ Apr 11 2010, 07:03)|
|oh thanks for this awesome review... I will sure make more missions and yeah i am a old dyom user lol .. anyway did u find the Secret weapon i put in the missions ?|
We started making mission at the same time last year. He is a very good designer. BTW very good mission, hetment!
Posted 14 April 2010 - 10:01 AM
I will review with a same structure as AznKei did.
Writing: many typing mistakes, and some spelling mistakes.
Presentation: Cutscenes were nice, BUT, You've messed up the last cutscene, During the last checkpoint of the mission i had 3 wanted stars, As the last cutscene stated, The guys who are helping me died because of the cops, and in the cutscene with the house, the house was blurry because you didn't teleport the player there, before you showed the house.
Length: yes, something like 18-20 minutes.
Difficulty: Easy-Medium (no cheats used.)
Variety: only 3 types of enemy actors can be found, But i cannot blame you since sometimes i use only one type of enemy.
Idea: I had problems with understanding the point, if we work in the ship, why can't we just enter everywhere, and if we can't why did the boss sent us to work there? \= and why didn't the guards there warned us before we entered there? we got the word "Staff" in a big font on our shirt.
It was good, i remember what a great missions who can make, you just haven't used DYOM for a while.
keep this topic up.
Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:52 AM
and thanks ofr u guys review and yeah i am makign one more mission which is still in progress
Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:07 PM
Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:16 PM
sorry, can you re-write it? i didn't understood.
Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:42 PM Edited by AznKei, 14 April 2010 - 08:06 PM.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users