Quantcast

» «
Photo

Hetment missions

10 replies to this topic
hetment
  • hetment

GTA 4 and gta san andreas. the best gta games ever!

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 04:07 AM Edited by hetment, 11 April 2010 - 04:09 AM.

Hello all.. I know i guess u know who ii am.. i am hetment a dyom user and all that whatever a dyom user says.. i am here to present my missions of course tounge.gif .. anyway heres the missions.. oh i have a old mission topic but its dead and i want a new revival of my missions so here is it-

New New In Town

Heres the story of a guy new new in Lo santos.. in dyom page of this mission is more information.. Oh and comments please and reviews plz biggrin.gif

AznKei
  • AznKei

DYOM reviewer

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:38 AM Edited by AznKei, 11 April 2010 - 06:41 AM.

Hi there,

I tried your missions, here's my impressions:

- Writing:
That's a lot of dialogs there, I'm impressed. There's some writing mistakes but it's ok, at least they're comprehensive.
- Presentation: Excellent! Very accurate camera angle between cutscenes. Very detailed story too.
- Length: Very long, as it took me 20 minutes to finish it. So the whole thing is to kill bad guys in the cargo ship. And it is the protagonist first recruit in Los Santos.
- Difficulty: Medium. I found climbing to the center roof of the ship quite difficult but the enemies are easy though.
- Variety: Good variety of enemies, weapons, and interesting cast of characters. Impressive!

This is a great mission icon14.gif . I see you have a lot of experience for designing DYOM missions. I can't wait to see what kind of stuffs are you going to put in your next missions biggrin.gif .

hetment
  • hetment

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:03 AM

oh thanks for this awesome review... I will sure make more missions and yeah i am a old dyom user lol moto_whistle.gif .. anyway did u find the Secret weapon i put in the missions ? biggrin.gif

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE (hetment @ Apr 11 2010, 07:03)
oh thanks for this awesome review... I will sure make more missions and yeah i am a old dyom user lol moto_whistle.gif .. anyway did u find the Secret weapon i put in the missions ? biggrin.gif

We started making mission at the same time last year. He is a very good designer. BTW very good mission, hetment! biggrin.gif

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 14 April 2010 - 10:01 AM

Tried it, hmm, you really didn't touched DYOM much since you left it, didn't you? biggrin.gif

I will review with a same structure as AznKei did.

Writing: many typing mistakes, and some spelling mistakes.
Presentation: Cutscenes were nice, BUT, You've messed up the last cutscene, During the last checkpoint of the mission i had 3 wanted stars, As the last cutscene stated, The guys who are helping me died because of the cops, and in the cutscene with the house, the house was blurry because you didn't teleport the player there, before you showed the house.
Length: yes, something like 18-20 minutes.
Difficulty: Easy-Medium (no cheats used.)
Variety: only 3 types of enemy actors can be found, But i cannot blame you since sometimes i use only one type of enemy. wink.gif
Idea: I had problems with understanding the point, if we work in the ship, why can't we just enter everywhere, and if we can't why did the boss sent us to work there? \= and why didn't the guards there warned us before we entered there? we got the word "Staff" in a big font on our shirt.

It was good, i remember what a great missions who can make, you just haven't used DYOM for a while.
keep this topic up.

hetment
  • hetment

• Members

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:52 AM

lol kratos... u work in a ship because the Boss Actually is there and managess verythign there.. Its a ship fillleed with total cargoes of amuniation.. and u really think a gaurd will know That theres actually ammo in that ship!? Man its San andreas everything is possibl tounge.gif

and thanks ofr u guys review and yeah i am makign one more mission which is still in progress biggrin.gif

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:53 AM

The guards should be in your side.

hetment
  • hetment

• Members

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:07 PM

On a ship where everything is quiet gaurds dont are therew and if there are they are Boss dogsman which are hoinets to Boss... And the guys we shoot are mostly HIs gaurds

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:16 PM

Wh Wha?
sorry, can you re-write it? i didn't understood.

AznKei
  • AznKei

DYOM reviewer

• Members

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:42 PM Edited by AznKei, 14 April 2010 - 08:06 PM.

To be honest, when I first started to play the mission, I didn't get it either dozingoff.gif . Then, I noticed that the player wanted to do something illegal in this weapon cargo ship devil.gif . The other guards saw him and wanted to give the notice to the boss, but the player shut them up by killing them. Like the player said, he wanted to do a "honest" work and having a ship full of weapons aren't "honest" for him. A little bit weird when you think about it but hey, it's just a game... not everything has to be realistic and making sense, right? ^.^

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:32 AM

Damn that's a whole undercover story ^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users