This script requires the CLEO 4 library installed. Get the latest build at:
The version 2.00 of the Burst Missile mod allows all flying vehicles to fire a missile that "bursts" in mid-air or on impact which lingers in the air for a brief moment destroying everything within the blast radius and also includes Scin/Hrimfaxi-like missiles from Ace Combat 5 that separate in mid-air which can be launched from boats.
- Alternate controls changed to Shift + Secondary Fire.
- Smoother burst effects
- Fade removed
- Script optimized / bug fixes
- Scin/Hrimfaxi Missiles
- Multiple Burst Missiles that separate in mid-air can be launched from boats
- MPBM Missiles
- Range of destruction reduced (used to destroy everything, everywhere)
- Increased range of missile and burst radius
- Can be fired from all flying vehicles
- Can fire burst missiles in a Thomas the Tank Engine now.
- Made compatible with laptops (Press Primary and Secondary Fire)
- The blast can be seen from far away now
- Can fire multiple missiles now
- No longer changes to daytime (was a funny effect though lol)
- Fixed missile allowing it to fly straighter
- Now destroys all cars and peds near the blast
- First Public Release
alternate controls are Shift + Secondary Fire.
Much thanks to Deji for helping me with some script components along the way. =)
Thanks to ZAZ and Ryosuke since I used their scripts as reference for this mod.
>> Mirror at Deji's GTAGangstas site. <<
Visit these sites for more GTA stuff.
The GTA Place
New video coming soon!