Quantcast

» «
Photo

Sicily

84 replies to this topic
Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:29 PM Edited by Sanjeem, 11 July 2010 - 01:57 PM.

user posted image

user posted image

Introduction

Before I start i would like to say a few things, first Welcome to my Grand Theft auto Sicily topic, i hope you enjoy it. However, many people i know will argue that this won't work for many reasons, here are a lost of reasons why it will and won't work. I beleive Sicily has alot of Potential but yet i agree the possibilities are very slim, but i'm here more to Introduce.

Why it wont work according to some people

• Sicily or Italy doesn't speak the english language as it's mother tongue
• It is out of the U.S.

Why it will work and has lots of potential

• Apart from the Above theres no Problem
• Lots of Crime, Albanians, Mafiosi, Russians, serbians
• 80% of sicily's buissneses pay Protection to The Mafia
• 80% of drugs distributed through europe are trafficked by Sicilian Mafiosi.

Gangs of Sicily

Cosa Nostra Mafia
This is Sicily's Most powerfull familly and One of the Three Major Mafia's in Italy not including the Italian American Mafia in which they have in America (Commission). This familly contains around about 3500+ members and have several thousands of assodiates. They work in Drug Trafficking, weapon smuggling, Protection, extortion, Loans.

Camorra Mafia
The Camorra are not known as one of the Mafia's that belong to sicily, they orginated in Sardinia and hold there place on mainly Naples, but also sicily aswell. The Camorra are one of the Three major familles in Sicily and Italy not including american Cosa nostra. They have roughly 7000 members and possible Hundreds and thousands of associates. They work in Kidnapping, Extortion, Theft, Robberies, Money laundering, counterfeiting.

Ndrangheta Mafia
The Ndrangheta are not originated from Sicily either, However their Presence in sicily is very much Present. There are about 160 cells and 10,000 members and about 200-300 members and associates operate in New york and Florida. The Ndrangheta are also known for controlling 80% of cocaine that flows through europe. They also operate in bombings, extortion, gambling e.t.c.

Sacra Corona Unita
The SCU do operate in sicily but mainly southern Italy. However they are not classified as a Mafia, but a Mafia-like criminal Organization. They operate in Gun-running, Drug trafficking, and also have alliances with Russian and Albanian Mafia's and Colombian Cartel and Traids. There are roughly 50 clans and 2000 members with numerouse associates.
Albanian MOB
The Albanian MOB have quite large place in Sicily, they are quite small compared to other Gangs, but they are powerfull and Ruthless. They export in things like all other gangs do especially Human trafficking.

Russian Mafiya
They Have a small presence, in Italy not all of them will be Russian also, they might be Georgian or Chechen crime syndacite.center]

FBI Estimate the size of the Four IOC groups to be 25,000 made members and 250,000 associates Worldwide

[center]Gameplay

Protection & Extortion

Like i mentioned above 80% of sicilys Buisnesses Pay protection to the Mafia. Store owners of buisness owners will have to pay you protection when needed, probably 100-300 euros a month. If the shop owner doesnt pay, The Mafia tend not to kill them but instead they smash up anough stuff to make the owner pay, smash to much though they wont pay, and you'll probably end up killing him.

Loan Shark

The Sicilian Mafia in Italy is believed to have a turnover of 6.5 billion through control of public and private contracts. Mafiosi use threats of violence and vandalism to muscle out competitors and win contracts for the companies they control. They rarely manage the businesses they control themselves, but take a cut of their profits, usually through payoffs

Drug trafficking

Sicily is a major hub in the international drugs trade. In 2003, the Sicilian Mafia is estimated to have made over 8 billion through drug trafficking

Arms trafficking

in 2003, the Sicilian Mafia is estimated to have made a turnover of 1.5 billion through weapons trafficking

Forbidden Crimes

Certain types of crimes are forbidden by Cosa Nostra, either by members or freelance criminals within their domains. Mafiosi are generally forbidden from committing theft (burglary, mugging, etc). Kidnapping is also generally forbidden, even by non-members, as it attracts a great deal of public hostility and police attention. These rules have been violated from time to time, both with and without the permission of senior mafiosi.

(Interesting Site here, shows you whats going on Daily http://mafiatoday.com/ )

Yes i know i copied from Wiki, But i looked over it and Wiki pretty much sums it up...

Drugs

Drugs play a Major role in the Game, it will be alot like China-town wars, as you can do lots of Mini-missions for this, collecting drugs, trafficking them. Collecting them from Afghan, Burmese drug runners e.t.c.

• Heroin
•Cocaine
• Marijuana
• Ecstacy

The Protagonist can also Smoke their stash, take the cocaine and get high if they want to at clubs, or anywhere really. You might have hassle with the Sicilian Police (yes sicily does have more than 1 cop car on the whole island)

Credits

It has come to the End of the Topic, Last but not least, there are Several members in this forum who have helped me sincierly with this Topic, and my general knowledge of Gangs around the world i can say half the credit goes to them, I will do the hounours...

General Goose : Helping majorly with the Characters and the Plot of the Topic, I would have found it hard to do it without him.

AnthMufc- Champs : Currently working and helping me with the Multiplayer section which is yet to come, and also very Supportive.

Brownbear : Although he didn't contribute to this topic, he was supportive but earlier before i made this topic, he answered lots of questions and helped me understand more about how certain gangs work and Operate, Thanks.

The STORY however is 4 posts below because of a Post size limit i beleive.

AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2010 - 04:01 PM

Mate why this has not got comments i don't know i just saw this and love it so please add more and i am sure it will do well also add them beautiful looking logo's you had made for this but i really love the idea please update it mate. Sicily would be one of the best locations outside the US as well as Bogota, Panama, UK in my opinion but overall Sicily really is good thinking.

General Goose
  • General Goose

Because Jeb Bush is all in my house with disease.

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 04:03 PM

Awesome. Italy is in my opinion the best non-UK/USA location for a GTA, Sicily in particular. You should expand on this, add a story; I'd love to help.

roryhynes
  • roryhynes

D______________t

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 04:07 PM

I think if you played either a Turk or an American from California it would be good. It's hard to think of characters that arn't off the boat immigrants like Niko.

General Goose
  • General Goose

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (roryhynes @ Apr 11 2010, 16:07)
I think if you played either a Turk or an American from California it would be good. It's hard to think of characters that arn't off the boat immigrants like Niko.

An American from California wouldn't make any sense in Sicily. I'd say, as a protagonist, either:
  • An Italian
  • An Eastern European
  • A North African
  • A Middle Eastern

Anything else wouldn't make any sense, especially from a crime perspective.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 04:59 PM Edited by Sanjeem, 14 April 2010 - 09:46 PM.

QUOTE (General Goose @ Apr 11 2010, 16:24)
QUOTE (roryhynes @ Apr 11 2010, 16:07)

An American from California wouldn't make any sense in Sicily. I'd say, as a protagonist, either:

• An Italian
  • An Eastern European
  • A North African
  • A Middle Eastern
Anything else wouldn't make any sense, especially from a crime perspective.

I agree, Well it's either going to be an Italian or an Albanian. I would like to see an Albanian because An Italian in Italy seems to...Obviouse, i'll make the Protagonist part of the Albanian Mafia, as they do exist in Italy, allies and rivals of certain Mafia famillies. Heres the Story.

Storyline

It's 2010

You Play as 30 year old Abah Oluwashani, A Nigerian Refugee and Cold-blooded Criminal. He is on an illegal boat to Sicily run by a human smuggling ring, on the way he meets Uche Chukwanyelu a man trying to leave his past behind and start a new life with his family. When Abah arrives he is then put into the back of a crowded truck traveling to Palegramo City. He is dropped off at a Motel which he rests.

The next day you meet your First contact Osman Amarri a Sudanese Refugee and former child soldier who is working for the D'Amico family in the Red Light district of Palegramo. Your first errands are two Deal drugs on a street Corner. However you are dealing on the Muretti family turf, you get attacked by Goons but you fight them off. Later on Osman introduces you to his Leaders, and you work your way up through the gang, helping them on errands and making contacts, including gang capos and the consigliere, and also Lucas Peppone (a retired Italian-American mobster and farmer), the Tavaloro family (another, smaller countryside-based Mafia), Angelo Puglisi (a southern businessman, eccentric and Mafioso with links to the police, media and others) and others.

The Don of the D'amico family takes an interest in you, they hire you for Extortion, Racketeering and Assassinations. You are called to Whack an Albanian called Brahim Ramiz an associate of the family you met earlier on who was not cutting in his profits to the Don. You took care of him. You soon get in touch with a corrupt Politician and businessman named Riccardo Del Palma. He used to be an associate of the Mafia when in business and in local government, but is running for higher office on an anti-Mafia ticket so wants a fresh start.

He has heard of you since you arrived, Like all corrupt politicians he is Black-mailing you, what you have to do for him is various jobs such as taking out certain witnesses around the City and the surrounding area as he has been threatened about his past by the Colombino family, Therefore you must do this for him and take out Key suspects, therefore Del Palma burns your criminal file.

The D'amico family no longer want your assistance as you were bringing alot of heat on them from doing Assassinations for other organisations and individuals, therefore you are no longer an associate. You try making it in the countryside, but no such luck. You head up to Naples and buy a New safehouse. You then get a call from Uche Chukwanyelu an old friend who is being harassed and Racially abused by a local Camorra Mafiosi and loan sharks. You help him out and he sticks with you for the rest of the story.

The Corrupt politician Del Palma gives you a call setting some work up for you, he tells you to go to Naples Port. You meet Igor Bulgarin who runs a Human smuggling ring, and was apparently involved in the ship that brought you to Italy. You do work for Igor such as driving trucks full of illegals to their destinations, Bribing cops and also taking out Key Albanian Mob members for not paying for members entering Italy.

You get a call from an un-known person to meet at Devito beach. Even though Abah is suspicious and constantly checking his whereabouts, he gets knocked out cold. He wakes up in a Mansion over-looking the sea, tied up on a sofa. A man walks in pointing a gun at him, introduces himself as Emilio Martello the Boss of the Martello Crime family Camorra. Some of his men were killed when you were helping Uche. Emilio didn't care about the men killed as they were low-ranking associates.

The Martello crime family wants you to take out Del Palma as he is campaigning against local Camorra factions on the local TV company, in particular Emilio. You arrive outside the TV news company in disguise, you attempt to take him out but you only wound him. You finish his Police guards leaving no witnesses before fleeing the scene.

Emilio wasn't pleased but he still kept you. He asks you to help his business, including keeping hired muscle and his paranoid playboy son Andrea in line, bullying big business and taking out leaders of rival Camorra and criminal factions. Later he asks you to look over a Deal at The Airport with a Triad faction based in the North of Italy. However, you get taken aside by an Italian mobster, Angelo Puglisi, who you met and befriended earlier, who was working with the Triads, and offered a deal. The Triads want to have a permanent stake in the South of Italy, currently Italian-run territory, and want you to cause instability and chaos in the region allowing them to move in. Due to Angelo having history with the Triads and owing them big-time, he wants you to cause a massive gang war and strike down the Martello family as a priority. No-one else can help him start this war, so he's relying entirely on you.

The final choice decides the outcome of the next missions:

WAR

To pick this option, you meet Angelo and a Triad in an alleyway near a Camorra meeting and help slaughter them all.

With friends by your side and help from Angelo and the Triads, you get to work at damaging gang assets and sowing seeds of dissent amongst the already fragile peace in the region. The south of the country is plunged into chaos, and you begin helping the Triads and Angelo gain some control of Naples. The situation is worsened when Emilio is arrested by order of the newly elected Senator Del Palma (using the attempted assassination as proof of his morality, and having used the Mafia war to declare a limited version of martial war) and his hotheaded son Andrea takes over the family and abandons all attempts of peace talks.

However, the now-powerful Angelo calls you, offering to finally reward you handsomely for your work and telling you to meet him in a countryside shack. You arrive there and meet Igor, who makes small talk, before finally taking you to Angelo and his men, who have been gruesomely butchered. The new unstable situation and the Triad faction were bad for Igor's business, and he tortured Angelo to find out who was responsible. He placed the blame entirely on you. Igor tries to get his men to kill you, but you escape. Igor, knowing his power is limited, tells Del Palma about the trouble you are causing for him, making half of it up.

The police make the lives of you and your friends hell, and no amount of intimidation and name-clearing helps. So, you stage an assassination attempt on Del Palma and frame it on some low-ranking Bulgarin lackies. Igor resists arrest, and flees with his assets and men on the same ship you arrived in, going home to establish an empire there. You chase him onto the ship (already in the sea) and kill his men, however he flees in a speedboat and tries blowing the ship up (but fails) and then he hijacks Del Palma's holiday yacht. Holding Del Palma hostage, you still manage to kill him and, with Del Palma firmly understanding who is in charge, he calls off the hunt for you. With Igor and Angelo dead, the city soon returns to peace, with the Camorra factions still holding much of the city

SNITCH

To take this path, go tell Emilio about the plan in his villa.

Furious, Emilio orders you to assassinate Angelo and wipe out the Triad delegation before they leave. While Angelo gets away, you still wipe out the Triad delegation successfully as they meet with another family before embarking on their plane. This angers many of the other crime families, who had successfully scored deals with the Triads. It also angers many of the lower-ranking members of the Martello family, unaware of what the Triads were planning. By killing those that threaten to tell other families and whatnot, you and your circle successfully keep the peace.

Until Andrea, his son, impatient for his father to die and to take over the family business, tells the other families and leads a charge against those loyal to Emilio. Emilio gets pumped full of lead, Andrea declares a vendetta against you and your friends and the newly elected Senator Del Palma blows it out of proportion and leads the charge to stamp down on the Camorra families and declare a state similar to martial war. You get a call from Angelo, with him taunting you that your various and continued attempts to keep the peace and the status quo have done the opposite, only no-one benefits.

You put off assassination attempts and try stopping the war, yet to no avail. Eventually, you and your friends go to the last resort: Igor Bulgarin. Igor helps you deal with the war, helps you kill Andrea and others after your blood and helps fight off Triad and Camorra hitsquads. Igor however leaves the country with his assets and men eventually on the ship you came in, with your help in keeping Del Palma and others off his back. After fighting the war for a bit longer, as it slowly begins to die down and the dust begins the settle and normality begins to return, Igor's ship pulls back in. He has Angelo, who fled to Serbia, and wants you to personally interrogate him and kill him. However, men loyal to Angelo get there before you do.

You fight your way through Angelo's men, before you find the corpses of Bulgarin and others, and Angelo running away back onto land. The police arrive at this moment to "put an end to this madness", with Del Palma and his entourage leading the charge (metaphorically). The police are wiped out, and Del Palma is kidnapped by Angelo. You chase him down a motorway, until he crashes, where you finally kill him. Del Palma, seeing who the real hero is, drops the charges against you. Normality resumes.

General Goose
  • General Goose

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 05:32 PM

You should make a bigger story about this, and I'll be glad to help.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (General Goose @ Apr 11 2010, 17:32)
You should make a bigger story about this, and I'll be glad to help.

Of course i'll need your help, simply because i'm not sure where to start in the story, Mabey you can advise me with some.

General Goose
  • General Goose

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 05:52 PM

Well, what era will it be set in?

By the way Sanjeem, I strongly recommend you get the book Cosa Nostra by John Dicke. One of the best books about the Sicilian Mafia ever.

AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:28 PM

Set it in the 70s as its the only decade not done in GTA History and PLEASE keep this going Sanjeem as i love the idea one of the finest one's here just because of Sicily.

General Goose
  • General Goose

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:31 PM

Actually, I'd suggest the 80s or 90s. The era of the antimafia.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (General Goose @ Apr 11 2010, 18:31)

Oh yeah? i suppose it could be set then, whats wrong with Modern day. The way i see it, The Mafia in Italy are at their strongest now so are the other groups there aswell, Also i thought it being set modern day gives the player a feel that This is kind of thing is happening right now in modern day Italy.

And I've decided the player is going to be a Nigerian criminal Refugee looking for work, and their he stumbles across the criminal underworld of Sicily, However i'm still brewing a story, which i need Ideas!!

General Goose
  • General Goose

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Apr 11 2010, 18:45)

Oh yeah? i suppose it could be set then, whats wrong with Modern day. The way i see it, The Mafia in Italy are at their strongest now so are the other groups there aswell, Also i thought it being set modern day gives the player a feel that This is kind of thing is happening right now in modern day Italy.

And I've decided the player is going to be a Nigerian criminal Refugee looking for work, and their he stumbles across the criminal underworld of Sicily, However i'm still brewing a story, which i need Ideas!!

Well, that's a good idea. I was just thinking of historical eras.

Yeah, that sounds like a good premise. Here's some character ideas:
  • An influential businessman/politician who is standing on an anti-mafia ticket, so wants you to erase all his former Mafia dealings from history
  • A cruel, heartless Mafioso assassin
  • A relative of Bulgarin who still runs a massive people smuggling ring

Maybe expand the location to Southern Italy as well? Naples/Rome?

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (General Goose @ Apr 11 2010, 18:49)
QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Apr 11 2010, 18:45)

Well, that's a good idea. I was just thinking of historical eras.

Yeah, that sounds like a good premise. Here's some character ideas:
  • An influential businessman/politician who is standing on an anti-mafia ticket, so wants you to erase all his former Mafia dealings from history
  • A cruel, heartless Mafioso assassin
  • A relative of Bulgarin who still runs a massive people smuggling ring
Maybe expand the location to Southern Italy as well? Naples/Rome?

Thats what i was thinking too, seriously, In naples there is seriouse Waste problems,Camorra mafia use this as an advantage to look as if their profits are coming from waste manegment. I say Naples and Calabria (Rome is more central)

Also those Characters sound Great. I will deffinatly use them, that should be introduced later in the story though, any beggining characters on how This Nigerian gang-banger gets introduced to Senior mafiosi?

AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:14 PM

I say just set it in Sicily as that's the title and maybe include small towns and country.

PS: I like the historical setting for this and the 70s is different and will complete all decades.

General Goose
  • General Goose

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE (AnthMUFC-Champs @ Apr 11 2010, 19:14)
I say just set it in Sicily as that's the title and maybe include small towns and country.

PS: I like the historical setting for this and the 70s is different and will complete all decades.

Well, the 70s is not the most interesting period for the Mafia compared to say the 80s, 90s or 00s. I think a 70s game should be set in an old locale like LV.

Maybe, our protagonist starts off arriving on an illegal boat after a long trip through the Mediterranean (the first mission is slipping past the authorities) but then has to serve a low-ranking crook who helped smuggle him from Africa?

ViceCity09
  • ViceCity09

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:25 PM

Great job, for me if we are going to have a GTA outside America - Italy is the place.

AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:27 PM

Sounds good Goose although i aint an expert with the Mafia but wernt they powerful in Italy i thought the 70s was a good era for them but i maybe thinking of the American Mafia like in the Goodfellas as that was the 70s.

General Goose
  • General Goose

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:53 PM

Continued story:

After you serve the low-ranking crook and establish a few friends (including a couple of other immigrants) you get involved in a small local Mafia faction. They are in an uneasy peace with the other Mafias, and hire you to help boost their standing. Unfortunately, their leader dies in a car accident and his bigheaded, unrealistic son takes over, and immediately begins a gang war. (Basically, the story of the little Mafia faction is SIMILAR to the Medici family in Lincoln State, albeit with many differences.) You and your allies in the faction have to resolve the war and make the streets safe for yourself again. During this time, you hide out in the countryside, doing small jobs here and there.

AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:59 PM

Sounds great cant wait to see this devlop into a good topic.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (ViceCity09 @ Apr 11 2010, 19:25)
Great job, for me if we are going to have a GTA outside America - Italy is the place.

Thanks.

@Goose : Great, I will put it abit in my own way aswell, I am developing the story as we speak, Thanks for all the support Guys. alien.gif

Emhyr
  • Emhyr

Dragon Age

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 09:00 PM

Wow,finally great idea!!

General Goose
  • General Goose

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 09:11 PM

Here's a few characters:

Uche Chukwanyelu: A fellow Nigerian immigrant and former mercenary who the protagonist befriended on the boat, now wants a normal life. However, after he and his family are targeted by racists and loan sharks, he gets drawn back into the life of crime with you.

Lucas Peppone: (I previously used this character in Lincoln State) An Italian-American retired mobster. Following a disastrous gang war, he came to Sicily, his grandparents homeland, to escape his enemies and now resides in a large villa. Well-connected but paranoid and grouchy.

Osman Amarri: A Sudanese refugee and former child soldier who you befriended on the boat. Friendly, nice, clever and a womaniser, yet his only skills are violence so he immediately gets back into a life of crime helping the people smugglers.

Slobodan Bulgarin: A distant Serbian relative of Rodislav "Ray" Bulgarin, runs a massive people trafficking operation in the Mediterranean. A suave yet brutal and vengeful playboy and businessman.

Giuseppe Tavaloro: An influential gaffe-prone womanising Sicilian politician and businessman with Mafia links. Running on a family values, patriotism and antimafia ticket so is keen to get you to do his dirty work and remove all evidence of his Mafia-involved past.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (General Goose @ Apr 11 2010, 21:11)
Here's a few characters:

Uche Chukwanyelu: A fellow Nigerian immigrant and former mercenary who the protagonist befriended on the boat, now wants a normal life. However, after he and his family are targeted by racists and loan sharks, he gets drawn back into the life of crime with you.

Lucas Peppone: (I previously used this character in Lincoln State) An Italian-American retired mobster. Following a disastrous gang war, he came to Sicily, his grandparents homeland, to escape his enemies and now resides in a large villa. Well-connected but paranoid and grouchy.

Osman Amarri: A Sudanese refugee and former child soldier who you befriended on the boat. Friendly, nice, clever and a womaniser, yet his only skills are violence so he immediately gets back into a life of crime helping the people smugglers.

Slobodan Bulgarin: A distant Serbian relative of Rodislav "Ray" Bulgarin, runs a massive people trafficking operation in the Mediterranean. A suave yet brutal and vengeful playboy and businessman.

Giuseppe Tavaloro: An influential gaffe-prone womanising Sicilian politician and businessman with Mafia links. Running on a family values, patriotism and antimafia ticket so is keen to get you to do his dirty work and remove all evidence of his Mafia-involved past.

I'm loving the Idea's i'm doing the story right now, Ive included the characters main plots, although i have changed one or two names. I chose the name Igor Bulgarin, also some other names, but i am using your Plots for them, and i'm going to keep Lucas Peppone's name and plot, it's being worked on icon14.gif

General Goose
  • General Goose

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 09:36 PM

Of course. What changes are you going to make?

Emilio Puglisi: Don of the Puglisi family, that small Mafia family I mentioned.

Maria Puglisi: His elderly yet clever wife, a sweet old lady and pillar of the local community in the public eye. Rumour states she serves as an assassin at night.

Flavio Puglisi: His hotheaded, stupid, playboy son, the only one of the Puglisi children to stay in the family business. The others went to America, started a business or became a cop.

EvilWeasel
  • EvilWeasel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 April 2010 - 02:10 AM

I agree that this is NEVER going to happen, but it would be awesome if it did.

A San-Andreas style map of southern Italy in general (including Naples) would be killer.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:27 AM

I would say this might be the best thread on this section. Good luck Sanjeem.

AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:49 PM

Any update?

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

Dr. Green Thumb.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:54 PM

Have you seen Gomorrah?
Its set in Naples, about the mafia now.
The lower mafia guys were like a street gang which i find cool.
And nice topic mate colgate.gif , i hope this will be as succesful as Lonsdale and San diaz.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (brownbear @ Apr 12 2010, 20:54)
Have you seen Gomorrah?
Its set in Naples, about the mafia now.
The lower mafia guys were like a street gang which i find cool.
And nice topic mate colgate.gif , i hope this will be as succesful as Lonsdale and San diaz.

Thankyou man, I will watch that probably tonight, Yeah the associates are like street gangs aswell, the way they dress in track-suits and stuff. You'll see more Albanians in the story too, i'm half-way through my story right now, i'll post in in a few days time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users