My first mission DYOM v.5.0
Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:25 PM Edited by PICONJO19, 08 April 2010 - 08:32 PM.
Download link ---> http://dyom.gtagames...ct=show&id=4680
I hope it's good.
artur is my real name
Posted 09 April 2010 - 04:23 AM
This is a well balanced mission, it involves the player taking out a large amount of enemies in and around the St. Marks Bistro in Liberty City.
It is quite difficult, especiallt the fact that when your friends come to pick you up you spawn at the airport with about 10 Police right in front of you, so you only have seconds to escape.
In short, it was a very good (but hard) mission and I enjoyed it
Posted 09 April 2010 - 09:24 PM
- Writing: It's actually good with some decent vocabulary. It could be better though.
- Presentation: Decent. Interesting idea for the storyline. It just needs some cutscenes.
- Length: Very Good. It took me 6 minutes to beat it. You fight enemies in Saint-Mark bistro and Los Santos airport.
- Difficulty: Between above high medium and low hard. The lack of healthpacks or armor might give more focus to the player to stay alive.
- Variety: Very good. You fight a good variety of enemies with a good variety of weapons.
It's a impressive mission overall . Try to improve things for your future missions like adding cutscenes and writing. Otherwise, Good job man .
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users