GTA SAN ANDREAS SOUND PROBLEM

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic
ddeeaatthh
  • ddeeaatthh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 April 2010 - 06:38 AM

ANY ONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX THIS PLS MESSAGE ME I CANT HEAR PhoNE CALLS AND PEOPLE TALKING IN MISSIONS LIKE BIG SMOKE SWEET RIDER i cant hear them pls if u know how to fix these pls message me................ THANKZ In advance..........

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada
  • Best Forum Ledby 2011
    Best Forum Ledby 2010
    GTANet Contribution Award
    GTANet Helpfulness Award

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:14 AM

This problem only occurs on games that people have downloaded. I assume you downloaded the game?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:15 AM

Are you playing the Game with the Original DVD in the Drive?
You are Not using a No-CD program or Crack?

No sound is a symtom of a Downloaded game.

zmoonchild
  • zmoonchild

Dumb Tag

• Members

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:53 PM Edited by zmoonchild, 08 April 2010 - 12:55 PM.

QUOTE (ddeeaatthh @ Apr 7 2010, 02:38)
ANY ONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX THIS PLS MESSAGE ME I CANT HEAR PhoNE CALLS AND PEOPLE TALKING IN MISSIONS LIKE BIG SMOKE SWEET RIDER i cant hear them pls if u know how to fix these pls message me................ THANKZ In advance..........

I was unable to read this post in the way it was written, so I ran it trough a translation matrix, and this is what came out:

QUOTE (ddeeaatthh @ Apr 7 2010, 02:38, Translated Post)
GTA San Andrea sound problem. Please help me; please, please, please.

Are there any gentlemen (or ladies) that know how to fix this? Please send me a message post-haste on how to remedy this situation. I am having the most difficult time hearing the incoming phone calls, and I am unable to hear the chaps in the missions Big Smoke, Sweet, and Ryder.
Once again, I am unable to hear them. If any of you fine lads can tell me how to fix this problem, then please have the courtesy of sending me a message.
Thank you so much in advance.
Also, I apologize for my atrocious spelling and grammar; for you see, I never passed elementary school, and proper English eludes me, as well as the proper use of the Caps-Lock key.

After the post had been translated correctly, it seemed to me that that ddeeaatthh may have an illegal version of the game; thatís why the audio doesnít work. Illegally downloaded games often have large sections of the audio stripped from the game.

However legally downloaded games from Direct2Drive and Steam wonít have this problem; the sound should work fine. My solution for you is to download the game from either of those websites instead (or buy the DVD of the game), and your game will have sound.

2fast 2furious
  • 2fast 2furious

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 April 2010 - 01:34 AM

You have been downloaded RIP version of GTA San Andreas

Dstrickt
  • Dstrickt

Advocate

• Members

Posted 10 April 2010 - 01:43 AM

^^ And how was that helpful? bored.gif

Vukodlak
  • Vukodlak

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 April 2010 - 02:24 AM

hm,not neseserly devil.gif go to start/run, type dxdiag and set audio to basic acceleration. That should work

007Racer
  • 007Racer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (2fast 2furious @ Apr 10 2010, 01:34)

yah ur right i hv download a ripped version of gta sa i hv download the cutscene and others but i didnt hv the speeches form every-day-life in gta sa and mission speeches such as phone calls and in car speeches car crash speech gun shot speech fighting speech except cutscene

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 06 June 2010 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (007Racer @ Jun 6 2010, 19:32)
QUOTE (2fast 2furious @ Apr 10 2010, 01:34)

yah ur right i hv download a ripped version of gta sa i hv download the cutscene and others but i didnt hv the speeches form every-day-life in gta sa and mission speeches such as phone calls and in car speeches car crash speech gun shot speech fighting speech except cutscene

And you're still not going to have them if you don't buy the game.

We do not help people who pirate the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users