Best ways to kill as many people as possible

4 replies to this topic
Millionsofdeadcops
  • Millionsofdeadcops

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:31 AM

The most bloodthirst quenching methods of slaughter I have found so far are:

going to liberty island in a Buzzard during the daytime, cause a panic by firing a couple minigun rounds, then "herd" the people until a big crowd of people running has formed. Then mow them all down in a long minigun burst. Do this over and over. I can kill up to 1000+ ppl in 7-10 mins using this method.

Going into maisonette 9 and then blocking the door with a car. Then causing a panic and then killing everyone with the 200 round machine gun as they try to leave.

Doin the same thing at herceleus (not as fun bc you can't block the door with a car)

driving up and down the sidewalk on the street just east of the middle park safehouse. (the street where the Turismo dealership is) It is the busiest street for pedestrian activity as far as I know.

Anymore suggestions?

Matty
  • Matty

Wiseguy

• Australia

Posted 05 April 2010 - 03:17 AM

QUOTE (Millionsofdeadcops @ Apr 5 2010, 00:31)
driving up and down the sidewalk on the street just east of the middle park safehouse. (the street where the Turismo dealership is) It is the busiest street for pedestrian activity as far as I know.

I clicked on this thread thinking the same thing as this - so much fun driving down any street in Algonquin as most streets in that borough have countless pedestrians walking around the streets.

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Members

Posted 05 April 2010 - 08:47 AM

QUOTE (DTUMan @ Apr 5 2010, 11:17)
QUOTE (Millionsofdeadcops @ Apr 5 2010, 00:31)

I clicked on this thread thinking the same thing as this - so much fun driving down any street in Algonquin as most streets in that borough have countless pedestrians walking around the streets.

Yeah me too.

I dont try to kill as many as people as possible but I do try to let as many people fight each other. Just keep pushing every single taxi you see and cause a massive brawl between all taxi drivers.

LordDastardly
  • LordDastardly

Official LC Hotdog Stand Explosive Defuser

• Members

Posted 05 April 2010 - 09:38 AM

^and then once there is a huge brawl commencing, call the cops. Once they arrive they end up getting punched and all hell breaks loose! lol.gif

Hove Beach
  • Hove Beach

Peon

• Members

Posted 09 April 2010 - 07:45 AM

QUOTE (LordDastardly @ Apr 5 2010, 09:38)
^and then once there is a huge brawl commencing, call the cops. Once they arrive they end up getting punched and all hell breaks loose! lol.gif

Is that true? Do they step up? Gotta try that!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users