I played your 2 first missions, this is what I think:
Grove Street Struggle:
- The mission is simple as the player has to kill Ballas and Vagos gang members.
- I beat it around 3 minutes by running over them with many cars and at the same avoiding the police.
- It seems you wanted to make your Grove Street allies following you but they didn't and you have to hit them so that they'll follow you. Use the "running" animation for your allies, it works.
Old Lady Hunter:
- This mission is also simple but instead of killing Ballas, you're killing Old Hags (very creative).
- I beat in 90 seconds by running over them and avoiding the police at the same time.The Man With No Name:
- This mission is a little bit more detailed as you put a good storyline (looks like Batman).
- I beat in 2 minutes. The player have to jump down from a rooftop, ride a motorcycle to save the girl from some thugs in an alleyway.
- About the parachute thing, yeah it is quite hard to take it off because of the lower altitude. So I took an alternative route by jumping lower rooftops to the ground.
Well, your missions are well done overall
and it's a good start for you to learn DYOM (I went overkill on my 1st published one -.-). Now for your next missions, try to do some complicated stuffs, we want to see your potential
. Anyways, keep up the good work dude!
Edited by AznKei, 02 April 2010 - 06:34 PM.