Grove Street Struggle
Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:50 AM Edited by Unwanted-4-Murder, 01 April 2010 - 05:46 PM.
And if any of the developers of the mod are reading this, it would be really cool if you could make a way to import sounds for cutscenes. I'd really like to be able to record my own dialog; it would add a whole new level of depth to the custom missions.
Edit: I made a small change to the final cutscene. No noticeable difference in gameplay.
Edit II: I made a new mission, called Old Lady Hunter - http://dyom.gtagames...ct=show&id=4524
Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:15 PM Edited by AznKei, 02 April 2010 - 06:34 PM.
I played your 2 first missions, this is what I think:
Grove Street Struggle:
- The mission is simple as the player has to kill Ballas and Vagos gang members.
- I beat it around 3 minutes by running over them with many cars and at the same avoiding the police.
- It seems you wanted to make your Grove Street allies following you but they didn't and you have to hit them so that they'll follow you. Use the "running" animation for your allies, it works.
Old Lady Hunter:
- This mission is also simple but instead of killing Ballas, you're killing Old Hags (very creative).
- I beat in 90 seconds by running over them and avoiding the police at the same time.
The Man With No Name:
- This mission is a little bit more detailed as you put a good storyline (looks like Batman).
- I beat in 2 minutes. The player have to jump down from a rooftop, ride a motorcycle to save the girl from some thugs in an alleyway.
- About the parachute thing, yeah it is quite hard to take it off because of the lower altitude. So I took an alternative route by jumping lower rooftops to the ground.
Well, your missions are well done overall and it's a good start for you to learn DYOM (I went overkill on my 1st published one -.-). Now for your next missions, try to do some complicated stuffs, we want to see your potential . Anyways, keep up the good work dude!
Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:25 PM
The Man With No Name pt. 1
You are the man with no name, a vigilante that roams the streets of Los Santos at night, protecting the innocent and slaughtering the evil that dwells deep within this city... using any means necessary.
For anyone having trouble with the parachute, run and jump off of the edge, then let go of EVERY BUTTON and keep hitting the Fire key rapidly. You should deploy your parachute a little bit before you hit the ground and be fine.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users