» «
Photo

[Missions]Lil Alex Missions

12 replies to this topic
Lil Alex
  • Lil Alex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:20 PM Edited by Lil Alex, 09 May 2010 - 11:08 AM.

Story Missions!!!

Ryder's Revenge
Ryder survived the boat explosion in San Fierro. He could escape to the docks and going outta there alive. After the war between the Groves and Ballas and the dead of Big Smoke he wanted revenge on CJ because he wanted to kill him. So he decided to drive to Los Santos with the Train. Then he met with Mike, Tyrone and Jeffrey, some Ballas Gangmembers. They showed Ryder his new house in Glen Park. It was B-Dup's House but after he leaved Los Santos nobody lived in there. After they met, some Grove Gangmembers ambushing them and they have to kill them. After this Ryder will try to find a way how to destroy the whole Grove Street Family.

1.Ryder survived Meet the Ballas at your new apartment in Glen Park and kill the ambushing Groves.
2.The Meeting Meet with the other Ballas and talk about how to destroy the Grove and kill CJ.
3.#1 Rapper Meet with OG Loc at Madd Dogg's Mansion and kill Madd Dogg and his Guards.

Mini Missions

War at Pier69 Some Terrorists are at Pier69. You have to go there with your Team and kill them with their Leader.
Crack Junkie You're a Crack Junkie but you have no more Money and Drugs so you have to rob a House. And steal a carradio from a car.

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

Nope, i am not alive, not inside, and i'm not a fool

• Members

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:34 PM

Hi lil, i have tryed your mafia life mission like 5 sec ago it is going to be cool i think, waiting for the first mission wink.gif

Lil Alex
  • Lil Alex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 March 2010 - 01:43 PM

Aight. First Mission of Mafia Life Uploaded!
Protection Money. Please Download and comment :D

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 30 March 2010 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (Lil Alex @ Mar 30 2010, 13:43)
Aight. First Mission of Mafia Life Uploaded!
Protection Money. Please Download and comment biggrin.gif

It was a cool mission tounge.gif Nice one...

[COD5]Hunter123
  • [COD5]Hunter123

DYOM Mission Creater/Player/Pro

• Members

Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:13 PM Edited by [COD5]Hunter123, 30 March 2010 - 03:15 PM.

hmm is this for gta united? becouse i vant it smile.gif + i got an idea smile.gif so...how i get gta united (install?)

PS:Leoncj i suggest for you in your signiture to delete about your mod smile.gif becouse nobody cant see it smile.gif and leon can you give me biohazard alert install? (with notepad how to install...)
EDIT:NEVER MIND ABOUT BIOHAZARD,JUST GIVE ME THE UNITED DOWNLOAD AND HOW TO INSTALL!

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE ([COD5]Hunter123 @ Mar 30 2010, 15:13)
hmm is this for gta united? becouse i vant it smile.gif + i got an idea smile.gif so...how i get gta united (install?)

PS:Leoncj i suggest for you in your signiture to delete about your mod smile.gif becouse nobody cant see it smile.gif and leon can you give me biohazard alert install? (with notepad how to install...)
EDIT:NEVER MIND ABOUT BIOHAZARD,JUST GIVE ME THE UNITED DOWNLOAD AND HOW TO INSTALL!

Ok about the signature.

Now about the UNITED. You can find UNITED MOD by pressing here and about the install you should have to find a readme text.

[COD5]Hunter123
  • [COD5]Hunter123

DYOM Mission Creater/Player/Pro

• Members

Posted 30 March 2010 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (leoncj @ Mar 30 2010, 15:57)
QUOTE ([COD5)
Hunter123,Mar 30 2010, 15:13] hmm is this for gta united? becouse i vant it smile.gif + i got an idea smile.gif so...how i get gta united (install?)

Ok about the signature.

Now about the UNITED. You can find UNITED MOD by pressing here and about the install you should have to find a readme text.

Dude,in united notepad it says updates and stuff....but none for installion cryani.gif sad.gif

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

Nope, i am not alive, not inside, and i'm not a fool

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 06:37 AM Edited by Brian Walker, 31 March 2010 - 06:41 AM.

Tryed the first mafia life mission, verry cool, it remember me the godfather xD

Anyway

That's the download (i dont know if i can place it. please tell me if i have to delete it, i will do it)
Download

Lil Alex
  • Lil Alex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 May 2010 - 03:51 PM

Hey, I've don't uploaded any missions since 1 month. Because i had no San Andreas. And I don't want to install Gta United again and do these Mafia Missions so I'll cancel the Mafia Life Missions. Sorry. But I'll make now Army Missions and there will be 9 or 10 Missions and it will be called Modern Battlefield. And it will be not cancelled like the Mafia Missions. I guarantee it. I'll make now the first Mission. However, I hope you'll play it. smile.gif

Lil Alex
  • Lil Alex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:05 PM

New Mission uploaded! "Ryder survived" the first Mission of my new Story "Ryder's Revenge"! Download and comment pls. Ty smile.gif

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (Lil Alex @ May 8 2010, 14:05)
New Mission uploaded! "Ryder survived" the first Mission of my new Story "Ryder's Revenge"! Download and comment pls. Ty smile.gif

I just played it and it was awesome. Nice Storyline man.

Lil Alex
  • Lil Alex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:21 PM

Thank you for the comment Leoncj. smile.gif
2nd Mission uploaded "The Meeting".

You and your Homies drive to the meeting near Unity Station and talk about how to destroy the Grove and kill CJ. But then an Aztecas Gangmember saw you and you have to going outta there alive.

Download and comment! smile.gif

Lil Alex
  • Lil Alex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 May 2010 - 11:09 AM

Yo, third Mission uploaded "#1 Rapper"
Meet with OG Loc at Madd Dogg's Mansion and kill Madd Dogg and his Guards.
I would be really happy if someone will commenting here. smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users