If you could've picked the reward for the seagulls

5 replies to this topic
Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:26 AM

Maybe it's just me, but I thought that another spawn for the APC was a pretty lame reward for my 3 hours of seagull hunting. I would've liked maybe some sort of vehicle spawn at the safehouse, such as an Akuma or a Bullet GT. Or maybe even another safehouse? But that probably wouldn't make much sense... anyway, what would you like as another reward? You can also speak for pigeons in IV and seagulls in TLaD.

TheIncredibleMrGQ
  • TheIncredibleMrGQ

Keepin' it 'G' ain't nothin'...

• Members

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:48 AM

yeah, a silver trophy for all those pigeons was pretty f*ckin lame...could have at LEAST had a gold trophy mad.gif

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:39 AM Edited by mincemate003, 29 March 2010 - 01:04 PM.

snip, ignore post

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:52 AM

After going through all 200 pigeons in GTA IV twice, 50 seagulls (100 seagulls including TLAD and TBOGT) doesn't seem like a problem. Hopefully when I get EFLC that some of those TLAD and TBOGT trophies are upgraded to silvers and golds (since all of them are bronze right now). I would wish the reward for 100% completion could have included opening Bahama Mamas back up.

Weirdo.
  • Weirdo.

Some crazy stuff on that internet!

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:33 AM

A chainsaw, an achievement/trophy added, and two stars added to your gamer score.

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2010 - 01:08 PM

And also... in and old topic, someone was telling white lies and saying the Skylift was your reward. That would've been cool if it was functional.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users