The upstanding forum members in The Precinct have decided it was time to grace the Multiplayer area with our presence. This thread will be home to our active gaming rosters, used to organize games and matches, and for scoping out possible recruits. However, the topic's main focus will be on socializing and shooting the sh*t with our Academy rookies.
The Academy is The Precinct's sub-gang. Applicants begin by completing the questionnaire in the second post of this topic. Upon questionnaire submission a background check will be held. The background check is basically just a review of your posting history and it will be up to a group of Precinct vets to determine if you pass. There is no rating gradient, it is simply pass-fail.
If you pass the background check then you gain acceptance into The Academy. Everyone begins their TA life as a rookie. Through proper posting (we expect exemplary grammar and humour), contributions to this topic (and the forum as a whole), as well as performance in game, you'll earn commendations. If you screw up, you'll earn demerits. This ranking system is only a guide to show that you're on the right track. In the end, graduation from The Academy will still be determined by the wonderful folks in TP.
*Fun Fact* Recruits accpeted into The Academy are not guaranteed a spot in The Precinct.
Posted 28 March 2010 - 06:30 PM
- SWEETSAPRIK, Alchemist and Sweet Bellic like this
Posted 28 March 2010 - 06:31 PM Edited by The Precinct, 28 March 2010 - 06:40 PM.
01) State in 3 words or less why you should be allowed into The Academy.
02) What is your view and opinion on gangs?
03) Why is The Academy superior to other gangs, including your current one?
04) There are five empty glasses, what do you do?
05) Describe, in your own words, what "in your own words" means. (37 character maximum)
06) In the event of a fire do you:
A) run off screaming like a little bitch?
B) break the glass?
C) stand there saying "It wasn't me and you can't prove it was"?
D) find out what nearby is flammable?
E) walk calmly out of the building telling everyone to keep calm and stop running and it'll be ok?
F) run out the building faster than everyone else so you can barricade the door (hmm, barbecue)?
07) Why are you answering all of these questions.
08) Who is more beautiful?
D) All of the above
09) What/who is your favourite 80's band/artist ?
10) STOP LOOKIING AT ME!!! (y/n)
11) Does he look like a bitch?
12) Who's the boss?
13) You just won the extra big bear at the state fair playing ring toss. What do you do next?
14) Does he look like a bitch?
15) Would you have sex with your father to save your sister?
16) You have the choice between studying for a test, going out with your girlfriend/boyfriend, or getting completely trashed and running naked through the Student Center. What grade do you receive on the test, and why? (56 char max)
17) White-powdered or glazed?
18) If you take a squirrel and sellotape an owl on to it, what type of expression would you have on your face while doing this ?
19) Terrorists come into your room holding guns to the heads of your girlfriend/boyfriend, parents, dealer and local pet shop owner. How many sherbet lemons and cola cans will it take to make an exact replica of the HMS Belfast?
20) Whats your favorite type of bacon?
D) I dont like bacon (I'm not getting into TA)
21) Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
22) Is it wrong to hit women?
23) Even if you are drunk and pretty sure that they probably deserve it?
24) What do you think of Digïtál £vîl?
25) Write a short story in which you are the hero and get the girl, extra points will be added for drama, intrigue, romance, tension, comedy and tragedy. (You will be almost guaranteed your place in The Academy if you can make me cry because your story is so moving)
26) Using only MS Paint, draw a picture of your ideal woman/man, make this picture as detailed as possible.
27) How much would you have to be paid to put naked pictures of yourself onto the internet?
28) Name one thing you regret doing.
- LeakyLine likes this
Posted 28 March 2010 - 06:46 PM
Posted 28 March 2010 - 06:48 PM
Oh and I'll post some sig/ava graphics and templates in a bit.
Posted 28 March 2010 - 09:54 PM
from your friends not the hare krishna terror organization
Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:44 PM Edited by Now or Never, 28 March 2010 - 10:47 PM.
Anyways, good luck...
Posted 28 March 2010 - 11:20 PM
|QUOTE (Now or Never @ Mar 29 2010, 09:44)|
| Wait, did your old topic die or something?...|
Anyways, good luck...
The old topic became rather inactive....... So we thought a relaunch would be more appropriate......
Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:45 AM
Posted 29 March 2010 - 12:51 PM
Also, I'm going to shoot the next person in here.
Posted 29 March 2010 - 01:47 PM
|QUOTE (Moonshield @ Mar 29 2010, 22:51)|
|Also, I'm going to shoot the next person in here.|
Anyway, sorry I can't meet/greet with you guys, but I'm sure you'll bring back some nice, green recruits for TA. Fresh meet/meat.
Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:24 PM
Furthermore, even though being apart of our Multiplayer Gang is no guarantee of being apart of The Precinct uh, Official Gang, it is a great way to be noticed. Using excellent grammar and posting with humour will also go a long way..
Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:54 PM
Based on British Summer Time/US Daylight Saving Time/Australian Standard Time:
20:00 BST = 15:00 EDT - 12:00 PDT
12:00 BST = 21:00 AEST - 19:00 AWST
23:00 EDT = 13:00 AEST- 11:00 AWST
So yeah, it's going to take a little math.
Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:16 PM
I know we're all busy with RL projects, but try to keep up the chatter.
Posted 01 April 2010 - 07:08 AM Edited by WizardOfTruth, 01 April 2010 - 07:11 AM.
|QUOTE (W - J - F @ Mar 31 2010, 22:56)|
|You guys are miserable fauilures, especially Viddy.|
i see someone forgot to stuff the tampon up there ass this morning!
Posted 02 April 2010 - 05:07 AM
Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:40 AM
|QUOTE (makeshyft @ Apr 2 2010, 16:07)|
|Yeah, on a scale of 1-10, Jamie is a sour-level wet blanket.|
whoa, ho ho, now let's not say something that we can't take back. wet blankets have feelings too.
Posted 02 April 2010 - 07:29 AM
|QUOTE (Sauron. @ Apr 2 2010, 16:40)|
|whoa, ho ho|
LOOK AT IT ROLL!
Posted 02 April 2010 - 10:14 AM
note: I ate a ham sandwich today and it was good friday, I felt so fuccin naughty. Maybe this direct insult to god in honor of ham could be pennance?
I wait with baited breath for your replies.
Posted 02 April 2010 - 03:48 PM
Posted 03 April 2010 - 04:05 AM
Posted 03 April 2010 - 03:49 PM
Posted 04 April 2010 - 04:23 PM
Lemme have a Diablo Sandwich, a Dr Pepper and make it fast. I'm in a god damned hurry!
Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:29 AM
Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:37 AM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users