Photo

Grand Theft Auto - Vice City

9 replies to this topic
02fishera
  • 02fishera

PSN ID: TeamTango91

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:50 AM Edited by 02fishera, 26 March 2010 - 04:36 PM.

02fishera presents:

user posted image

Setting

Its spring 2009 in Vice City, a paradise made up of palm trees, sandy beaches and neon lit buildings. It may look like heaven, but scratch beneath the surface and you'll see its really hell.
Drugs circulate the streets, gangland wars are a common sight and the police force are struggling to fight in the bid to bring peace to the streets.

user posted image
user posted image
http://farm4.static...._20ca12eeb1.jpg

Map

user posted image

PLEASE NOTE - This is my first attempt at the map that I made using parts of the LC map. I am going to improve it when I have more time.

Vice City

Mainland Vice - The west island is the only area available to the player at the start of the game after the bridges were destroyed by Hurricane Dick. Notable areas on this island include Downtown Vice, Little Bogota, Little Havana and Escobar International Airport. There is a variety of architecture on this island ranging from skyscrapers to chalets and huts.

Vice Point - The north island is the second area available to the player, Vice Point is the main residential area of the city. Some notable landmarks in Vice Point include the Vice Point Mall and Vercetti Memorial Stadium.

Ocean Beach - This is the last area unlocked on the map. Made up of high rise apartment blocks, hotels, bars and clubs, Ocean Beach is the most glamourous area of Vice City.

Story

Summary

Danny Morella has been on the run from mafia kingpin Harvey Noto, head of the Messina Mafia Family in Liberty City. After being forced out of LC, Morella has now got to try to rebuild in Vice City, and that won't be easy in a place where money is power and image is everything.

Plot

I have a basic story idea already which I will write up and post ASAP. If anyone has any suggestions or would like to help me write the story, let me know in a comment or message me.

Characters

Major

Danny Morella (Protagonist) - Aged 32, Morella is on the run from Harvey Noto after helping to steal a shipment of cocaine for the Lupisella Family Syndicate back in Liberty City. Starting out with nothing, Morella faces an uphill battle throughout the story as he fights for his safety and tries to get new allies in order to have a fighting chance to avoid the hit Harvey Noto has put on him.

Harvey Noto (Primary Antagonist) - Head of the Messina Crime Syndicate in LC, Noto is in Vice City having tracked down Morella so he take revenge on the man who stole from him.

Leon Willis - Starting as a local street hood, Leon first appears when Danny helps to save him from the police after robbing a liquor store. In return for his help, Leon gives Danny jobs early on in the game. The first safehouse available to the player is Leons flat after mission 3. Leon's friend bonus is back up when needed.

Fredo Volpe - A police informant and capo for the Messina Family, Danny does some work for Volpe in exchange for information about Harvey Noto's plans. The reason for Volpe helping Danny is to get revenge on Noto for killing his brother for supposedly being a snitch when the informant is in fact Fredo himself.

Tomaz Galado - Galado is the Mayor of Vice City. With the elections approaching, Galado hires Danny to help sabotage his rival's campains. Galado will be an important ally to Danny in the story.

Julias O' Brin - Julias is the cities attorney and the secondary antagonist in the game. After hiring Danny to help capture some of the cities most wanted, Julias strikes a deal with Harvey in which the two team up and put in all their effort bring Danny down.

G-Whizz (real name Sean Mitchell) - G-Whizz is friend of Leon and gives Danny missions early on the game. A wannabe rapper/gangster, G-Whizz is in fact a bit of an idiot, often putting himself and others in dangerous situations.

Returning from IV

Jerry Kapowitz - After finding diamonds in LC whilst being a hobo, Kapowitz has moved down to VC and opened up a series of gun shops around the city. Kapowitz first employs Danny as protection but the two soon become friends. Kapowitz's friend bonus is cheaper weapons.

Phil Bell - Phil moved down to VC after the Pegorino Crime Syndicate disbanded. Phil is now a hitman and employs to Danny to carry out hits on his behalf. Phil's mission's are similar to the Fixer's/Wade Johnson's missions in IV.

The Protagonists - Niko Bellic, Johnny Klebitz and Luis Lopez will all make cameos in this concept.

More characters coming soon...

Missions

A Warm Welcome - Drive from the airport to the blip on the minimap. As soon as you complete the mission, the next one will begin.
Reward - N/A

Store Security - Enter the store to trigger the cutscene of Leon attempting to rob the store. Once the cutscene has finished, beat up the store clerk, get in Leon's car and lose the police.
Reward -$50

Southern Comfort - Drive to Leon's Flat.
Reward - Safehouse

More missions coming soon

Police Evasion

The same system that was used in IV is still in place.

Side Missions

- Burglary - The as in GTA:SA, although any van or lorry can be used instead of just a Boxville. To trigger the mission, the player simply walks into the chvrons outside the house and then walk through the door.
- Taxi - Same as previous games
- Most Wanted - Same as in IV
- Firefighter - Same as previous games
- Paramedic - Same as in previous games
- Crazy Golf - Use the analog stick to aim and then tap X (or A for the 360) to hit the ball. Hold down X longer for more power.
- Dancing - A simple game in which you tap the buttons your told to. the quicker you tap, the better your score.
- Street Racing - Same as in previous games
- Go Karting - Race against 3 cpu players around the track.
- Drug Market - Same as in CTW
- TV - Same as in IV
- Internet - As well as looking at websites, you can now play minigames on the in game web
- Bus Driver - Drive a bus to its destination within the time limit
- Van Driver/Lorry Driver - Deliver goods within the time limit
- Pickpocketing - Like in Assassin's Creed, hold down the button to pick peoples pockets

Weapons

List coming soon

TV

XYZ (ABC)

- Subs (Scrubs)
- Worse Off Fred (Better Off Ted)
- Found (Lost)

SBC (CBS)

- Science of Crime:LC (CSI:NY)
- Science of Crime:VC (CSI Miami)
- CISN Los Santos (NCIS Los Angeles)

FQSN (ESPN)

- Live Basketball - Liberty Bells at Vice City Vampires
- Venturas Poker Challenge
- Sportline - A sports phone in show

TV Network logos to come...

Radio

VRR 98.5
Genre - Classic Rock

Journey - Be Good to Yourself
Bon Jovi - Its My Life
ELO - Mr Blue Sky
Boston - More than a Feeling
Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight
Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear the Reaper
Deep Purple - Hush
U2 - With or Without You

user posted image
Genre - Dance

Planet Funk - Chase the Sun
Bag Raiders - Nil By Mouth
Alice Deejay - Better of Alone
ATB - Til I Come
Darude - Sandstorm
Eiffel 65 - I'm Blue

user posted image
Genre - Talk

- Pressing Issues - After failing up in Libert City, Lazlow has returned to Vice City replacin Maurice Chavez as the host of the popular debating show
- Time Ranger - After being banned in the 1940's, this iconic radio serial is back.
- God Squad V.S. Christ Crew - Leaders from the Catholic and Protastant Churches go head to head on this religious debating show
- FIZZ - Another episode of this celeb gossip show.
user posted image
Flock of Seagulls - I Ran
Toto - Africa
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
Talk Talk - Its My Life
Hall and Oates - Out of Touch
Spandau Ballet - Gold
Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax
Eric Carmen - All By Myself

Please Note - I am aware that all the songs on this station were used in the original Vice City and Vice City Stories, the purpose of this station is to bring back memories of those two games, hence the name Nostalgia FM.

More Radio Stations, their logos and playlists still to come. If anyone has any suggestions or requests let me know and I'll be more the happy to add them.

Please remember that this is a work in progress that I will do my best to update daily. Thanks for reading icon14.gif

Thank you to Narcis_speed6 for producing the logo icon14.gif

02fishera
  • 02fishera

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:51 AM

Reserved

FiS!!HeR
  • FiS!!HeR

Villager

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:54 AM

Sorry , but I really got sick of such topics . Don't waste your time writing such huge and imaginative topics .

02fishera
  • 02fishera

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:59 AM

Well if you don't like these topics, why bother reading them?

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:59 AM

Yeah i apreciate your trying, but enough with the VC 08Lasventiras and Samidoogles have already got the theme just perfecto.

New Liberty State
  • New Liberty State

I am EAR RAPE

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:09 AM

This is just wrong, I just look at that map and I want to have a gun besides me to shoot myself confused.gif

freak2121
  • freak2121

I'm bored.

• Members

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (New Liberty State @ Mar 25 2010, 17:09)
This is just wrong, I just look at that map and I want to have a gun besides me to shoot myself confused.gif

Yeah, just getting rid of Algonquin and Broker won't make a new map.

02fishera
  • 02fishera

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:18 AM Edited by 02fishera, 26 March 2010 - 01:31 AM.

I appreciate what your saying, but as I've said, the map is a first attempt.If you have any suggestions to improve it then let me know rather than being unconstructive.

Nova69_7
  • Nova69_7

WEDNESDAY TIL I DIE!!!

• Members

Posted 26 March 2010 - 11:13 AM

You know what O2fishera, this isn't half bad to be honest. I can see with the characters you have so far that is would be essentially a direct sequel to IV and that is great.

Plus I like your TV stations and the shows you got on them so far. Keep it up brother icon14.gif

02fishera
  • 02fishera

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 March 2010 - 11:34 AM

Thanks Nova biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users