Die Hard 3

5 replies to this topic
Haywire09666
  • Haywire09666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:04 AM

Die Hard 3: With A Vengence

John Mclane is back, an bomb goes of in the market and Mclane gets a call from a mysterious man name simon. Your going to have to play his game if you want to find the reason behind his hatred against you.

As always i have done my best to base this missions story on the film.

here the download link to my mission - http://dyom.gtagames...ct=show&id=4324

please leave your opinions.

AznKei
  • AznKei

DYOM reviewer

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 05:56 PM

Hi there,

I played your mission, it was very good especially it was based on the film. I will give you some points that I noticed while playing:

- The text writing/dialogue was very good and very comprehensive. There is some typing errors that I found though.
- The presentation/cutscene is very good too. Good object placing while crossing to the boat from esplanade north. The guy falling off the building in the flashback was cool and well placed.
- The length of the mission was very long. But I couldn't finish it because the game crashed while returning to esplanade north from the boat. It took about 25 minutes before it crashed.
- The difficulty was a little bit too hard especially when considering the length of the mission. There's a lot of cheap damage involved like enemy cars came a little bit too early in glen park and being hit by snipers while climbing to the national guard base in ocean docks.
- There is a lot of variety/diversity on your mission, but it seems you crossed the limit of the DYOM capabilities, like an enemy actor that looked like a messed up blob in the boat and a car that has been stuck a little bit below of the road while returning to esplanade north.

I appreciate the effort you putted on your mission, there's things that needed to be fixed though. Otherwise, keep up the good work.

P.S.: You should try my missions. You might like it, who knows?

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

Nope, i am not alive, not inside, and i'm not a fool

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 07:51 PM

i have seen a film with this storyline but i forgot the name,then,i have played it before my gta got f*cked... it was good except at ocean docks,i got raped by a van...and like all times i fail a mission i shutdown the computer, except this the mission was good, nice job

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (AznKei @ Mar 21 2010, 17:56)
Hi there,

I played your mission, it was very good especially it was based on the film. I will give you some points that I noticed while playing:

- The text writing/dialogue was very good and very comprehensive. There is some typing errors that I found though.
- The presentation/cutscene is very good too. Good object placing while crossing to the boat from esplanade north. The guy falling off the building in the flashback was cool and well placed.
- The length of the mission was very long. But I couldn't finish it because the game crashed while returning to esplanade north from the boat. It took about 25 minutes before it crashed.
- The difficulty was a little bit too hard especially when considering the length of the mission. There's a lot of cheap damage involved like enemy cars came a little bit too early in glen park and being hit by snipers while climbing to the national guard base in ocean docks.
- There is a lot of variety/diversity on your mission, but it seems you crossed the limit of the DYOM capabilities, like an enemy actor that looked like a messed up blob in the boat and a car that has been stuck a little bit below of the road while returning to esplanade north.

I appreciate the effort you putted on your mission, there's things that needed to be fixed though. Otherwise, keep up the good work.

^^ agree on most of above

Btw: Brian, are you a PlayStation fan? great biggrin.gif

Haywire09666
  • Haywire09666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:19 PM

Hi there,

thanks, i am trying to fix the problems but at the time i did have alote of mods running so i thought that was the reason it had some bugs. i did try to make it hard as you said "being hit by snipers while climbing to the national guard base in ocean docks". i was hoping poeple would notice those snipers before they climbed the wall... as you would have to be stealthy to get through this mission especially when your in the cargo hold on the boat. anyway thanks for the comments and i will try and fix those bugs and hopefully i can avoid any more bugs while making Die Hard 4.0.

Haywire09666
  • Haywire09666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:20 PM

Hi there,

thanks, i am trying to fix the problems but at the time i did have alote of mods running so i thought that was the reason it had some bugs. i did try to make it hard as you said "being hit by snipers while climbing to the national guard base in ocean docks". i was hoping poeple would notice those snipers before they climbed the wall... as you would have to be stealthy to get through this mission especially when your in the cargo hold on the boat. anyway thanks for the comments and i will try and fix those bugs and hopefully i can avoid any more bugs while making Die Hard 4.0.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users