The hunt for the HAKUCHOU

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
89 replies to this topic
Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:04 AM Edited by mincemate003, 08 April 2010 - 09:16 PM.

user posted image
The hunt for the rarest and most mysterious sports bike ever in a video game

For weeks I have sought for this sports motorcycle... there have been various clues scattered about, which I have collected here.

- There have been reported sightings of the Hakuchou in northern Alderney, such as areas near or around Alderney City and/or Westdyke. However, the only instance in which a person specifically remembers riding it and seeing the displayed name "Hakuchou", was on the downloadable version of the game.
- The Double T, a sports bike that, like the Hakuchou (supposedly), has returned from The Lost and the Damned, has been seen numerous times in areas in northern Alderney. I myself have seen it in Westdyke and Alderney City. It is possible that the Hakuchou appears in the same areas.
- Recent reports claim that a Hakuchou was seen south of The Triangle in Algonquin, while the player was driving a Super Drop Diamond. It is possible that the SDD triggers the "Fashion" or "Rich" groups of cars, which the Hakuchou is part of.
- According to the game's internal data and files, the Hakuchou is supposed to spawn in certain groups of vehicles, often in groups with the Double T or sports cars.
- The Hakuchou appeared in a pre-release schreenshot, where it is being used to jump off a building in a base jump. The Sanchez fills this roll in the final game.

user posted image
In pink, reported sightings of the Hakuchou. In purple, confirmed sightings of the Double T.

Many people have doubted its existence, but I continue to believe there is a way.

If you can be of any help to my research, please don't be afraid to speak up.

Special thanks to...
- killer6699
- Thestig95
- florisinfernus
- carapapa
... for helping me in my journey by giving me essential information on the Hakuchou.

And yes, I know, this is a stupid topic.

DR1V3N HARD
  • DR1V3N HARD

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 06:40 AM

You can only get these it TLAD. You may want to post this thread in the TLAD section of this forum. turn.gif

Cheers.

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 06:53 AM

Actually, if you check the TBOGT vehicle list on gta4.net you'll see it under the bikes category,

carapapa
  • carapapa

Chiquito

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 07:33 AM

QUOTE (mincemate003 @ Mar 21 2010, 01:04)
So, as the title says, I have been looking for a Hakuchou lately.... I heard that a few people had seen them in Alderny. However, I have been looking a lot, and I have yet to see one. I've tried driving NRG-900s and Bati Customs around, but never a Hakuchou. I read about some vehicle groups in an older topic, and tried driving vehicles from those groups, but never saw one..... so I am starting to wonder if it really is obtainable in BoGT. If there is anyone who has ever seen one, where did you see it, and do you remember what vehicle you were driving? I want one very bad....

CODE
patriot, pmp600, banshee, oracle, zombieb, akuma, coquette, serrano, huntley, Hakuchou, feltzer, habanero, hellfury, nrg900, landstalker, vader, cognoscenti, cavalcade, fxt, sentinel, f620, double,  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_FASHION
sultan, pmp600, cavalcade, feltzer, schafter, pmp600, vader, coquette, oracle, turismo, supergt, Hakuchou, serrano, comet, banshee, f620, bullet, infernus, superd, buffalo,  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_SHOPPING_RICH

According to the Cargrop, it should go out but if you notice, in these groups, there are cars so difficult to obtain like cognoscenti or superGT.
Patiently it is sure that you find it. It proves to drive any of the cars that exists in the list and to see if in some cycle of appearance of cars it goes out

Shaunr
  • Shaunr

Cooljunk Productions

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:29 AM

haha, i can spawn it. id probably have to wait around a while though. usually i see a vader or double T

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:49 PM

Yeah, originally I tried driving an NRG around, and I saw Bullet GTs, Super GTs, and a bunch of other cars from those lists. I kept reloading the game, thinking it might eventually make a Hakuchou appear, but I never saw one. I might try driving a Cognoscenti around and see if I see one eventually, because its rarer.

By the way, I noticed that when I was driving around the Bati Custom, I saw lots of random cars, and some people say they see double Ts. How does it know what cars to spawn if its not in a group?

carapapa
  • carapapa

Chiquito

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:32 PM

On not having been for zones, for example Group Bronx, it(he) is more difficult and random. I imagine that the Group of Rich or of Fashion, moves for certain sites(places) of the city as the major crossing

Thestig95
  • Thestig95

Some say...

• Members

Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:22 PM

On not having been for zones, for example Group Bronx, it(he) is more difficult and random. I imagine that the Group of Rich or of Fashion, moves for certain sites(places) of the city as the major crossing

The translator was a bit dodgy on that one so, I'll make it a bit better.

"On the lack of spawn points, for example in Bohan, it is more difficult and random. I imagine that the Rich People, moves for certain districts of the city and Bohan is an easier way to get across."

I hope thats better. Translators aren't perfect which is annoying. mad.gif

carapapa
  • carapapa

Chiquito

• Members

Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:56 PM

Now I do not understand it completely when I it translate to the Spanish...
Though I believe that it is it what I want to say, it is not the same groups for zones of the map that groups for type of people.
Thank you

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:30 AM

Drat. I still have no luck finding one.

My question is, has anyone ever even seen one? The Akuma is placed in groups, and yet it never spawns, so is it the same for the Hakuchou?

I tried driving a Double T around, but no luck. I noticed that driving an Infernus made Vaders spawn. Maybe there is a lucky car for the Hakuchou.....

killer6699
  • killer6699

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:49 PM

i have seen one. i have been on one it was in northern alderny in westdyke or leftwood or something

i am sorry i don't have proof but it was a long time ago soon after i got the game

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2010 - 08:35 PM

I believe you, but that really makes me mad... why can't I find one? sad.gif

Maybe I should try those areas you said instead of just driving around Alderney City. After all, when I saw the Double T a few days ago (and was sure to grab one) it was next to that helipad in the yard in Westdyke.

And of course, once I find one, I will make sure I NEVER lose it. Haha.....

-JDW-
  • -JDW-

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 09:44 PM

it is available in freemode though, right?

florisinfernus
  • florisinfernus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:05 PM

I thought I saw one in Alderney once but in retrospect I probably never did bacause I never saw one since and I played a lot since. I've never seen the Akuma spawn either.

If I were you I would stop caring. Just go play TLAD if you want a Hakuchou. I actually think the Hakuchou is pretty ugly anyway.

I once had the gamefiles but I lost them. Maybe you can look if the Hakuchou is in the handling.dat. If it isn't then it's not ingame.

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2010 - 01:11 PM

Yeah, I suppose you're right... killer6699, you probably saw a Double T or an NRG-900 or something. Same for floris. I guess it just isn't in BoGT at all, like the Akuma... so I can stop having to turn around all the time and checking the bike that just drove past me smile.gif.

But hey, I don't need the Hakuchou! I found me a new favorite bike... the VADER! It's AWESOME!

killer6699
  • killer6699

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 March 2010 - 01:37 AM

QUOTE (mincemate003 @ Mar 29 2010, 09:11)
Yeah, I suppose you're right... killer6699, you probably saw a Double T or an NRG-900 or something. Same for floris. I guess it just isn't in BoGT at all, like the Akuma... so I can stop having to turn around all the time and checking the bike that just drove past me smile.gif.

But hey, I don't need the Hakuchou! I found me a new favorite bike... the VADER! It's AWESOME!

but i remember specifically looking down at the bottom right after i got on it and seeing hakuchou

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2010 - 02:14 AM Edited by mincemate003, 30 March 2010 - 02:16 AM.

Really? Then the hunt continues! lol.gif

But that is strange how I've practically seen every car in the game at least once (except maybe a Willard) except for the Hakuchou. I've seen the Vader and Double T plenty of times, so why no Hakuchou? I wonder if I could e-mail Rockstar Games and ask them... that would be kinda weird, but still. I MUST HAVE IT!!!!!

killer6699, do you play on EFLC or the DLC version?

killer6699
  • killer6699

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:10 AM

QUOTE (mincemate003 @ Mar 29 2010, 22:14)
Really? Then the hunt continues!  lol.gif

But that is strange how I've practically seen every car in the game at least once (except maybe a Willard) except for the Hakuchou. I've seen the Vader and Double T plenty of times, so why no Hakuchou? I wonder if I could e-mail Rockstar Games and ask them... that would be kinda weird, but still. I MUST HAVE IT!!!!!

killer6699, do you play on EFLC or the DLC version?

DLC but i don't have TLAD if it matters

DR1V3N HARD
  • DR1V3N HARD

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 10:33 PM

Haha. I guess I was wrong. -_- Ill help to find it. Maybe it comes in Drug Wars or some other activity... Never know these days.

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2010 - 10:41 PM Edited by mincemate003, 31 March 2010 - 10:44 PM.

Naah, I've done 70+ drug wars and never saw a Hakuchou. Never saw any type of bike at all.

I'm gonna start crying if I don't find one cryani.gif.

at Killer- I asked because there are a few minor differences between the versions, and I was thinking maybe the lack of the Hakuchou was one.

DR1V3N HARD
  • DR1V3N HARD

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:20 PM

Theres gotta be a way! sad.gif

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2010 - 03:16 PM

I'm curious as to how the Hakuchou, and even the Akuma, are in car spawn groups, but yet most people have never seen them. However, killer, you say you saw a Hakuchou once.... I guess that there IS a chance for one to spawn on the streets, maybe even an Akuma, but it is just extremely rare... I wish I could look at the files for the car spawns.

gummybeardeath
  • gummybeardeath

The eaten

• Members

Posted 08 April 2010 - 05:49 PM

Have you tried it in multiplayer? because rare vehicles spawn a lot more in multiplayer.

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2010 - 05:54 PM Edited by mincemate003, 08 April 2010 - 06:26 PM.

I don't have gold. Besides, I want it in single-player.

I kinda want to e-mail R* and ask about it, but they are such arses they probably won't take me seriously.

EDIT - Updated first post. This is no longer a game.

carapapa
  • carapapa

Chiquito

• Members

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:11 PM

With the Super Drop Diamond in Cruce Estrella ¿Crossing stars ?Do not be if the translation is correct.
It was using original DVD bony that was not modified.
user posted image

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:37 PM

You saw it while driving around a Super Drop Diamond? Thank you for the info.

Crossing stars? The translator isn't very good. If you like, you can type it in Spanish and I'll try to use my own translator.

carapapa
  • carapapa

Chiquito

• Members

Posted 08 April 2010 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (mincemate003 @ Apr 8 2010, 19:37)
Usted lo vio durante la conducción en torno a un diamante Super Drop? Gracias por la info.

Cruce de estrellas? El traductor no es muy buena. Si lo desea, puede escribir en español y voy a tratar de usar mi propio traductor.

In Spanish Cruce Estrella.
Triangle????I don´t remeber now,....
Parachute?

Mince
  • Mince

Ménage à trois

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:03 PM

Maybe "The Triangle" in Algonquin. Is that where you found it?

florisinfernus
  • florisinfernus

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:48 PM

I think he just somehow spawned it with mods.

I can't imagine it's out there since I have done pretty much everything in this game except for seagulls.

carapapa
  • carapapa

Chiquito

• Members

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:53 PM

Yes, to the south of the triangle.
But an information, I use very much the Super Drop Diamond and only I have seen once a Hakuchou

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users