The hunt for the rarest and most mysterious sports bike ever in a video game
For weeks I have sought for this sports motorcycle... there have been various clues scattered about, which I have collected here.
- There have been reported sightings of the Hakuchou in northern Alderney, such as areas near or around Alderney City and/or Westdyke. However, the only instance in which a person specifically remembers riding it and seeing the displayed name "Hakuchou", was on the downloadable version of the game.
- The Double T, a sports bike that, like the Hakuchou (supposedly), has returned from The Lost and the Damned, has been seen numerous times in areas in northern Alderney. I myself have seen it in Westdyke and Alderney City. It is possible that the Hakuchou appears in the same areas.
- Recent reports claim that a Hakuchou was seen south of The Triangle in Algonquin, while the player was driving a Super Drop Diamond. It is possible that the SDD triggers the "Fashion" or "Rich" groups of cars, which the Hakuchou is part of.
- According to the game's internal data and files, the Hakuchou is supposed to spawn in certain groups of vehicles, often in groups with the Double T or sports cars.
- The Hakuchou appeared in a pre-release schreenshot, where it is being used to jump off a building in a base jump. The Sanchez fills this roll in the final game.
In pink, reported sightings of the Hakuchou. In purple, confirmed sightings of the Double T.
Many people have doubted its existence, but I continue to believe there is a way.
If you can be of any help to my research, please don't be afraid to speak up.
Special thanks to...
... for helping me in my journey by giving me essential information on the Hakuchou.
And yes, I know, this is a stupid topic.