Photo

GTA V Multiplayer/Online

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
248 replies to this topic
vincentmillidge
  • vincentmillidge

vincent millidge III

• Members

Posted 20 March 2010 - 08:36 PM Edited by vincentmillidge, 06 September 2012 - 05:50 PM.

Although i quite enjoy occasionally playing GTAIVs online multiplayer games there is no doubt at all that they need to be / and will be improved on the upcoming GTAV.

I think the introduction of more numerous and less linear coop missions, maybe even storylines should be introduced with episodical downloads.

the online city should be as varied and full of life as the main games city and should be populated with an increased number of online players.Also contacts/characters/gangs from the main story (as well as new characters created for online) should be in the online city and should act as contacts for certain online missions and game modes. not sure about how possible it is but new downloadable characetrs,missions,storylines, cars , interiors, clothes,weapons, radio stations... etc could be released periodically constantly improving and chaging the city and its occupants.

Fully customizable characters. with clothes, hair, race, facial features, tattoos, appearance,style of walk, cars and weapons,

less lobbys... when entering multiplayer you start in the city in an apartment (your character has earned through points) populated by a larger number of online players. this is free mode. the various modes car jack city, cops and crooks...etc are entered by meeting certain contacts in the city ie go meet brucie for races etc.

.Mob Rule Mode There has been mumblings of a zombie mode being incorporated into the next gtas multiplayer, although i quite like the idea (i dont crave the realism most do) i'm sure alot of people will question how appropriate it is for the GTA franchise. So why not instead have a Mob Rule Mode. you could still have the hoardes of deranged blood thirsty people running at you just instead of them eating your brains they just want to beat you to death, or stab you, or rob you, or run you over or set you on fire. and instead of them just wandering aimlessly around groaning they could be looting, burglarising, fighting each other, attacking the police and army, committing acts of arson, murdering, storming government buildings the entire city engulfed in civil unrest. gangs of criminals cruise the streets in death squads stealing/killing indiscriminatly. the police,fib and army try desperately to quash the uprising and protect the victims of the mayhem as they try to secure the streets using barricades etc and having sweeper teams cruising the streets with a shoot at will policy. helicopters with load speakers telling people to disperse and go home. just seeing the entire city erupting into varied acts of violence and hysteria would be great.

you get to choose whether to join the deranged masses and destroy earning points for kills(police etc),looting,arson/destruction of property, gaining mob rule in certain areas and taking over government buildings

... or become an emergency deputy and reign down on the mob with a bit of rough justice earning points by kills, protection of certain areas, protection of innocents/victims, looting, protection of government buildings.

obviously this type of game would be mostly played against AI unless you bumped into a team on the otherside. but i see it more as a CO-OP style mode with lots of free choice rampaging but also set objectives and missions ie transport/protect the police cheifs family or disperse the rioters in the mall. or if you join the mob destroy the power plant or take over the prison etc etc

i hope rockstar really work on the large team co op style modes (as well as the rest of MP) and i think this would be a perfect mode to include in the next gta

Co-op Armed robberies scattered around the map there should be various people, houses, shops, kiosks, buses, trains,restaurants, Banks, armoured vans, convoys ... etc that can be robbed at certain times . a new hold up system should be created giving the player control over the situations ie planning aspects of you and your teams approach,controling crowds, pistol whipping have a go heros, cracking safes , threatening Bank managers, human shields ...etc etc. teams of online players could also compete against each other holding up as many place as possible in a certain amount of time.
s

i think Rockstar will be working hard on the multiplayer aspect of the next GTA as its an area GTA has not yet flourished in.

Any Gta Next online ideas welcome

Vecceti
  • Vecceti

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 March 2010 - 08:42 PM

You played VI? How is it? I wouldn't think they even started devolping it seeing as V isn't coming out anytime soon, but here we have proof that they finished GTA 6.

Conal123
  • Conal123

The Irish Brigade

• Members

Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:09 PM

Well i hope they have clan support in the multiplayer.And more game modes

vincentmillidge
  • vincentmillidge

vincent millidge III

• Members

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (Vecceti @ Mar 20 2010, 20:42)
You played VI? How is it? I wouldn't think they even started devolping it seeing as V isn't coming out anytime soon, but here we have proof that they finished GTA 6.

Ok ..... my bad...... now please proceed to wash the sand out of your vagina

PreciousWall
  • PreciousWall

Wanderlust

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:30 PM

dedicated server

GunnyBOS
  • GunnyBOS

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:49 PM

A waiting room... like a regular room in the game, and the players wait there and than they start the game. Instead of waiting in the "Text zone"

vincentmillidge
  • vincentmillidge

vincent millidge III

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (GunnyBOS @ Mar 20 2010, 23:49)
A waiting room... like a regular room in the game, and the players wait there and than they start the game. Instead of waiting in the "Text zone"

exactly .. with maybe a shooting range/tv/pool table/darts/bowling alley/bar/strippers or summat to keep your mind off the douche host who wont start the game till the tables full.

MrKizer
  • MrKizer

No. 2

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:51 PM

QUOTE (vincentmillidge @ Mar 27 2010, 16:56)
QUOTE (GunnyBOS @ Mar 20 2010, 23:49)
A waiting room... like a regular room in the game, and the players wait there and than they start the game. Instead of waiting in  the "Text zone"

exactly .. with maybe a shooting range/tv/pool table/darts/bowling alley/bar/strippers or summat to keep your mind off the douche host who wont start the game till the tables full.

Ha! That would be awesome.

I think the next multiplayer should be filled with stuff to do (unlike IV's free mode..) and have a great variety of modes.

icey6969
  • icey6969

IC

• Members

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:09 AM

QUOTE (vincentmillidge @ Mar 20 2010, 20:36)
Although i quite enjoy occasionally playing GTAIVs online multiplayer games there is no doubt at all that they need to be / and will be improved on the upcoming GTAV.

I think the introduction of more numerous and less linear coop missions, maybe even storylines should be introduced with episodical downloads.

the online city should be as varied and full of life as the main games city and should be populated with an increased number of online players.Also contacts/characters/gangs from the main story (as well as new characters created for online) should be in the online city and should act as contacts for certain online missions and game modes. not sure about how possible it is but new downloadable characetrs,missions,storylines, cars , interiors, clothes,weapons, radio stations... etc could be released periodically constantly improving and chaging the city and its occupants.

Fully customizable characters. with clothes, hair, race, accent, facial features, tattoos, appearance,style of walk, cars and weapons,

less lobbys... when entering multiplayer you start in the city in an apartment (your character has earned through points) populated by a larger number of online players. this is free mode. the various modes car jack city, cops and crooks...etc are entered by meeting certain contacts in the city ie go meet brucie for races etc.

.Mob Rule Mode There has been mumblings of a zombie mode being incorporated into the next gtas multiplayer, although i quite like the idea (i dont crave the realism most do) i'm sure alot of people will question how appropriate it is for the GTA franchise. So why not instead have a Mob Rule Mode. you could still have the hoardes of deranged blood thirsty people running at you just instead of them eating your brains they just want to beat you to death, or stab you, or rob you, or run you over or set you on fire. and instead of them just wandering aimlessly around groaning they could be looting, burglarising, fighting each other, attacking the police and army, committing acts of arson, murdering, storming government buildings the entire city engulfed in civil unrest. gangs of criminals cruise the streets in death squads stealing/killing indiscriminatly. the police,fib and army try desperately to quash the uprising and protect the victims of the mayhem as they try to secure the streets using barricades etc and having sweeper teams cruising the streets with a shoot at will policy. helicopters with load speakers telling people to disperse and go home. just seeing the entire city erupting into varied acts of violence and hysteria would be great. similiar to the start of dawn of the dead (the modern one) where the city gradually descends into mayhem.

you get to choose whether to join the deranged masses and destroy earning points for kills(police etc),looting,arson/destruction of property, gaining mob rule in certain areas and taking over government buildings

... or become an emergency deputy and reign down on the mob with a bit of rough justice earning points by kills, protection of certain areas, protection of innocents/victims, looting, protection of government buildings.

obviously this type of game would be mostly played against AI unless you bumped into a team on the otherside. but i see it more as a CO-OP style mode with lots of free choice rampaging but also set objectives and missions ie transport/protect the police cheifs family or disperse the rioters in the mall. or if you join the mob destroy the power plant or take over the prison etc etc

i hope rockstar really work on the large team co op style modes (as well as the rest of MP) and i think this would be a perfect mode to include in the next gta

Co-op Armed robberies scattered around the map there should be various people, houses, shops, kiosks, buses, trains,restaurants, Banks, armoured vans, convoys ... etc that can be robbed at certain times . a new hold up system should be created giving the player control over the situations ie planning aspects of you and your teams approach,controling crowds, pistol whipping have a go heros, cracking safes , threatening Bank managers, human shields ...etc etc. teams of online players could also compete against each other holding up as many place as possible in a certain amount of time.
s

i think Rockstar will be working hard on the multiplayer aspect of the next GTA as its an area GTA has not yet flourished in.

Any Gta Next online ideas welcome

i think they should blow it up. i agree with making it advanced character customization...but make sure that you arnt able to make someone that doesnt fit into the gta world. having a story line for multiplayer would be tite...such as missions, a house depending on your rank, clothing shops (available items depending on rank), maybe a barber for hair nd hair color (if they do hopefully they let you play with the rainbow pallete for a specific color), nd characters of course. pretty much what you said i agree with. A STORYLINE WOULD BE A HUGE PLUS 8)

Interrobangin
  • Interrobangin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:36 AM

Less game types, or various game types condensed into different playlists. GTA IV had many online modes, but many of them were abandoned, and much of the population stuck to deathmatch and races (I have no issues with the distribution to the co-op missions, and I see them as a different part of multiplayer). It gets annoying for people trying to get wins for the achievements that require them, or people who get sick of deathmatch over and over and want something different.

Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch should be very similar to the system in Ballad of Gay Tony: I think Rockstar was getting very close to something more concise, fluent, and fast-paced with that situation. More maps and a possible penalty for leaving the arena would be nice (maybe a loss for every cumulative minute spent outside, or something? I don’t know)

Car Jack City, Turf War, perhaps a Capture the Flag variant for GTA, and maybe Cops & Crooks, should be condensed into an objective game-type where the specific match, area, and weapon set should be decided by an in-game algorithm (in ranked only; unranked would be free to choose whatever). Have a veto-timer for this lobby—if the majority vetoes the game type, another is chosen. Yes, it is a lot like Halo 3's system, but I think that system works well at having variety while still having population in many matches.

Races & GTA Races are populated enough in GTA IV to warrant each their own lobby, but I think ranked matches should also have randomized matches with, once, again, the veto system—possibly the least popular races like boats and free races wouldn’t be chosen after a veto. Car types should also be condensed (again, such as in BoGT) and random, although a larger variety (such as fun vehicles), could exist for unranked/custom matches.

Do away with this lobby leader mess—it’s too crude. If there are still no dedicated servers for this game, keep the leader’s status unknown, even to the leader. Have none of this boot from lobby business, either. If people are noisy, they can be very easily muted.

In-game, when proximity voice is not in effect (and even if it is), clearly indicate to other players who is talking, even if it’s just a microphone symbol next to the player’s name on the status screen viewable by pressing "Back". Also from the status screen, allow players to highlight and mute; the mute system as it is, while integrated, it awkward, and makes it difficult to quickly mute people in larger games.

Free Mode, I think, has little to be changed. Perhaps another alternative game-types which allows cheats.

Allow parties to enter ranked co-op matches. The system as it is is silly. Yes, I know it encourages people to play in matches with new people, but so do games like Left 4 Dead, and they allow you to easily find your friends. Why shouldn’t you be in GTA’s co-op missions? I mean, I can, and I’m going to, play with my friends in GTA IV co-op, since I spend a little extra time finding them—it just would be nice to not have to go through that process and cut right to the chase.

Disconnects or error to connects should not return the player to a single player game. Instead, return the player to the game’s list, and check if he/she is connected when a game is selected. Having to load back into a single player game, bring up my phone, and try to load back into multiplayer is a waste of time just because some joker has a messed up internet connection.

ajrunke
  • ajrunke

I'm on a boat!

• Members

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:58 AM

Um. Dedicated servers.

That is all. Thanks.

icey6969
  • icey6969

IC

• Members

Posted 28 March 2010 - 07:38 AM

QUOTE (Interrobangin @ Mar 28 2010, 05:36)
Less game types, or various game types condensed into different playlists. GTA IV had many online modes, but many of them were abandoned, and much of the population stuck to deathmatch and races (I have no issues with the distribution to the co-op missions, and I see them as a different part of multiplayer). It gets annoying for people trying to get wins for the achievements that require them, or people who get sick of deathmatch over and over and want something different.

Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch should be very similar to the system in Ballad of Gay Tony: I think Rockstar was getting very close to something more concise, fluent, and fast-paced with that situation. More maps and a possible penalty for leaving the arena would be nice (maybe a loss for every cumulative minute spent outside, or something? I don’t know)

Car Jack City, Turf War, perhaps a Capture the Flag variant for GTA, and maybe Cops & Crooks, should be condensed into an objective game-type where the specific match, area, and weapon set should be decided by an in-game algorithm (in ranked only; unranked would be free to choose whatever). Have a veto-timer for this lobby—if the majority vetoes the game type, another is chosen. Yes, it is a lot like Halo 3's system, but I think that system works well at having variety while still having population in many matches.

Races & GTA Races are populated enough in GTA IV to warrant each their own lobby, but I think ranked matches should also have randomized matches with, once, again, the veto system—possibly the least popular races like boats and free races wouldn’t be chosen after a veto. Car types should also be condensed (again, such as in BoGT) and random, although a larger variety (such as fun vehicles), could exist for unranked/custom matches.

Do away with this lobby leader mess—it’s too crude. If there are still no dedicated servers for this game, keep the leader’s status unknown, even to the leader. Have none of this boot from lobby business, either. If people are noisy, they can be very easily muted.

In-game, when proximity voice is not in effect (and even if it is), clearly indicate to other players who is talking, even if it’s just a microphone symbol next to the player’s name on the status screen viewable by pressing "Back". Also from the status screen, allow players to highlight and mute; the mute system as it is, while integrated, it awkward, and makes it difficult to quickly mute people in larger games.

Free Mode, I think, has little to be changed. Perhaps another alternative game-types which allows cheats.

Allow parties to enter ranked co-op matches. The system as it is is silly. Yes, I know it encourages people to play in matches with new people, but so do games like Left 4 Dead, and they allow you to easily find your friends. Why shouldn’t you be in GTA’s co-op missions? I mean, I can, and I’m going to, play with my friends in GTA IV co-op, since I spend a little extra time finding them—it just would be nice to not have to go through that process and cut right to the chase.

Disconnects or error to connects should not return the player to a single player game. Instead, return the player to the game’s list, and check if he/she is connected when a game is selected. Having to load back into a single player game, bring up my phone, and try to load back into multiplayer is a waste of time just because some joker has a messed up internet connection.

i think they should have all these game modes be started in game...such as when you go online, you start at your apartment (house depends on rank). lobbies need to go...maybe have those activities started by going to the blip on the map (EX: there would be a deathmatch blip on your map. nd to start it you must go to it, just like starting a mission.) i rlly hope they blow up multiplayer like i mentioned on my last post 8)

woody242
  • woody242

English pig dog.

• Members

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:55 PM

I think they should get rid of the option to change team. As soon as some one whos rank 10 comes on all the rank 0s and 1s switch to his side. And you have dickheads who change to their own team to try and show off.

Just have the options pre set. You normally have idiot hosts who make the games 5 minutes and the respawn time is 30 seconds.

Small maps like GTA: TBOGT. But laso have like a invisible wall, or something to stop people from running away.

Free mode is great how it is.

And maybe some more options to do with your characters body. For people who makes machinimas.

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 30 March 2010 - 06:07 PM

Although free mode still hasn't got boring after 2 years it would be nice to have more things to do in free mode with other players or alone.

Getting drunk at the clubs/Bars with fellow online players
Bowling, darts, golf and more new activities with online players

icey6969
  • icey6969

IC

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE (Darrel @ Mar 30 2010, 18:07)
Although free mode still hasn't got boring after 2 years it would be nice to have more things to do in free mode with other players or alone.

thats why they should have a story for multiplayer. so then they "take out free mode"... and when you log on to multiplayer, you start at your crib or something. after that you just free roam and do whatever. other multiplayer games would be started how you would start a mission. i think that would be kool smile.gif

vincentmillidge
  • vincentmillidge

vincent millidge III

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (icey6969 @ Mar 31 2010, 06:24)
QUOTE (Darrel @ Mar 30 2010, 18:07)

thats why they should have a story for multiplayer. so then they "take out free mode"... and when you log on to multiplayer, you start at your crib or something. after that you just free roam and do whatever. other multiplayer games would be started how you would start a mission. i think that would be kool smile.gif

icey 69..^^^^ Yes aswell as accessing the multiplayers games ie team death match race..etc by going to certain parts of the city. All the side missions (vigilante,assasin,robbery,kidnap) that wer in the single player city could also be accessed in the multiplayer city and be open for teams of players .

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 April 2010 - 08:02 PM

I wish they would make a GTA like World of Warcraft...you work hard and get better stuff. You should start off and only have melee weapons available, only be able to hijack certain vehicles depending on your level. A fresh noob could only jack things like a bicycle, dirt bike, or beater car...but a higher level could jack luxury sedans and sports cars.You could build your criminal around different talents like hand-to-hand fighting, driving, shooting, running speed and climbing, flying aircrafts, stealth, etc. Depending on your skill build, gangs might hire you for special purposes. As you do missions and get money you can buy your own guns and cars and safehouses. Join a gang of other players and do turf wars with other gangs, manage businesses, etc. Rise ranks in your organization to have access to special authority like Mafia Wars on facebook, lol. If you lead a gang you can send your members on missions that would earn them money, like a contract hit or a theft. You can deal drugs to other players, gangs, or NPCs. You can sell different grades of marijuana and other drugs like coke, heroin, ex, acid, prescription sh*t, etc which would each have their own economy.

I could go on and on about this idea. If R* really put their mind to it and did it right it could easily defeat World of Warcraft in its own sandbox.

vincentmillidge
  • vincentmillidge

vincent millidge III

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 09:15 PM

[U]Downloadable content[ ?/U]
i dont know how possible this is but could rockstar periodically create and release new peds, cars, radio stations, music, maybe major weather events(hurricanes, forrest fires, snow storms), create new interiors, new buildings, major media events serial killer on the loose, terrorism, train/plane crashes, new weapons, new missions ,new storylines and characters, new clothes, hair cuts, tattoos,maybe even new islands. Could Rockstar carry on building upon GTA V after its release through downloads ?

GangstaMoney
  • GangstaMoney

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 April 2010 - 09:29 PM

they need more gangs for turf wars mode

GTA IV Roleplay
  • GTA IV Roleplay

Tottenham Hotspur FC. Established 1882

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:11 PM Edited by GTA IV Roleplay, 11 April 2010 - 10:13 PM.

QUOTE (Vecceti @ Mar 20 2010, 20:42)

Smart name? Where'd you find that? Is it even real? I havent seen it before!
He miss-typed, wiseguy, get over it.

I like the ideas smile.gif ... erm.. should be advanced options for free mode, in my opinion, for like people who want to do RPG's. Like, interiors of houses, interiors of more shops.. saving cars online, etc. This would be great for people who want to try different things within GTA! smile.gif

dkznr3
  • dkznr3

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 11:59 PM

FLUID CHARACTER MOVEMENT

vincentmillidge
  • vincentmillidge

vincent millidge III

• Members

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Apr 11 2010, 20:02)
I wish they would make a GTA like World of Warcraft...you work hard and get better stuff. You should start off and only have melee weapons available, only be able to hijack certain vehicles depending on your level. A fresh noob could only jack things like a bicycle, dirt bike, or beater car...but a higher level could jack luxury sedans and sports cars.You could build your criminal around different talents like hand-to-hand fighting, driving, shooting, running speed and climbing, flying aircrafts, stealth, etc. Depending on your skill build, gangs might hire you for special purposes. As you do missions and get money you can buy your own guns and cars and safehouses. Join a gang of other players and do turf wars with other gangs, manage businesses, etc. Rise ranks in your organization to have access to special authority like Mafia Wars on facebook, lol. If you lead a gang you can send your members on missions that would earn them money, like a contract hit or a theft. You can deal drugs to other players, gangs, or NPCs. You can sell different grades of marijuana and other drugs like coke, heroin, ex, acid, prescription sh*t, etc which would each have their own economy.

I could go on and on about this idea. If R* really put their mind to it and did it right it could easily defeat World of Warcraft in its own sandbox.

I dont think new players should have restricted access to certain cars and weapons except if they cant afford it.You should be able to design your character his/her clothes which will be basic but varied at first,tattoos,hair cut, face,height,build.. etc. You should also get a choice of attacks (similiar to wrestling games these will be in categories ie street fighter, Brawler, Military, dirty ...etc) ex brawler - head butts, mudd hole stomping, right hooks. I dont want any ridiculous ninja moves nor any suplexes or stunners. Practicing your attacks will improve speed,technique,power and eventually unlock an improved form of the attack. After choosing race, accent, style of walk,given a name..etc . you are transported to your first home a small flat in the center of the online city earning points through game modes(tdm dm cops n crooks, mob rule), side missions (drug dealer,vigilante,robbery,taxi...etc). With the money earned new clothes, cars custimzations, properties can be bought. Players should be rated on their exploits with an infamy o meter changing the way certain ais react to you, maybe opening up new missions, but also increasing the likihood of police and other player attacking you and your assets/gang...etc. I hope Rockstar concentrate more on co op game modes and episodical city storylines, downloadable add ons,clans/gangs, vibrancy of the city. I dont really care about running businesses or earning money through property that just doesnt sound very GTA to me.

GTA Acountant

vincentmillidge
  • vincentmillidge

vincent millidge III

• Members

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (Conal123 @ Mar 20 2010, 21:09)
Well i hope they have clan support in the multiplayer.And more game modes

Something similiar to Apb where you can design a clan logo would be cool. But yeah choosing what kind of clan you are ie mafiosa, hood gangsta, contract killers, bikers, cults, russian, loose nit group of career criminals...etc would be cool but also choosing a gang hq/turf and a fixed number of player gangs in each city aswell as the AI gangs . Not sure how indepth they could make it but the more indepth the better i say

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:10 PM

they should make the next gta free roam similar to red dead redemption's. you can make a party and do activities together, which in gta would be bank robberies and thefts and such. completing them would earn you a couple thousand bucks to level up, so that way you can have fun in free roam while unlocking stuff.

vincentmillidge
  • vincentmillidge

vincent millidge III

• Members

Posted 29 May 2010 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ May 27 2010, 19:10)
they should make the next gta free roam similar to red dead redemption's. you can make a party and do activities together, which in gta would be bank robberies and thefts and such. completing them would earn you a couple thousand bucks to level up, so that way you can have fun in free roam while unlocking stuff.

exactly the free roam (which should act as lobby) should be full of side missions like

assasination/contractkiller mission you and your team can work for various mob bosses/government official/cia jackal contactable at certain areas in the city these could involve a short cutscene , another way could be the current way of answering a pay phone and talking to a faceless Max style operator or thirdly through random encounters a woman could ask you on the street ..etc. the assasination missions should become more in depth with a stealthy or an all guns blazing route to completion ,

Body guard missions could be a simple escort through the city or it could be a full on gun battle with your gang trying to protect a vip or mob boss etc in a apartment building or mall,

armed robbery missions people,kiosks,shops, garages,restaurants, bars, gang hqs, casinos, banks, airports, armoured convoys, military basis should be available to steal from starting with the lesser places ie start with people, shops garages then move up to restaurants, bars, gang hqs and then finally to banks, casinos, airports,convoys etc a hold up system would need to be created so a gang could eventually control crowds and intimidate managers and pistol whip have a go heros, take hostages, human shields, escape routes..etc AI would need to be vastly improved both with the peds and police.

car jacking missions,(gone in 60 seconds style mayhem)

drug dealing missions, (involving some aspect of import, delivery, lab work, and finally distribution)

if gangs can claim turf then turf wars (protecting and trying to increase your turf both against the online player gangs and computer ai gangs)

GrandTheftDildo
  • GrandTheftDildo

Homie

• Members

Posted 29 May 2010 - 04:35 PM

no vechicle damage option in free roam - stop those noobs in their buzzard tracks!

AzuShin
  • AzuShin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 May 2010 - 06:43 PM

Roleplay mode. It always be bigger or as big as deathmatch. If you played SA-MP, those are the only sever with 100+ people daily. That and stunt servers. So it's like this.

Team/Deathmatch >= Roleplay > Stunts > Co Op Missions > Anything else.

Personally, I'd like a scripting system so you can make your own modes or even races. They need to use Lua.

JasonTheEvil
  • JasonTheEvil

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 June 2010 - 03:20 AM

Multiplayer would be goodbut most likely very glitchy, would it be split screen?

vincentmillidge
  • vincentmillidge

vincent millidge III

• Members

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (JasonTheEvil @ Jun 21 2010, 03:20)
Multiplayer would be goodbut most likely very glitchy, would it be split screen?

no online

ljonny
  • ljonny

:D

• Members

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:34 PM

They should make split screen like good ol times!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users