Photo

Best D/A TMW Players (PS3)

67 replies to this topic
EmoNinja909
  • EmoNinja909

Loveless

• Members

Posted 09 May 2011 - 10:46 PM

JAPAN-HELI_VOX35, impossible to beat in a helicopter. He finished 92 and 1 in a TDM I played, I couldn't really do anything so I just hid. He killed really fast, like 3 people every 10 seconds. I only killed him once on foot, but once he got into a heli, it was practically impossible. Especially because auto aim was off.

MMG_IS
  • MMG_IS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:39 AM

QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Friday, Oct 8 2010, 07:41)
It sure is nice to be wanted lol. That list looks about right to me if we are talking disallow. Obviously im not going to nominate myself and Brendanbei and Wimble dont play as often anymore.However they are still on my friends list and im sure would be right up there if they still played.Id Have GRAVEROBBA and TWOLEX. My list would not be complete without an old friend so Ninho17 you belong in there too. Having played with these guys often enough im in postion to say that D-7L , Kaisersoza_66 and Sarah Barker are a right handfull for anyone and I do mean anyone.Almost supernatural shooting ability.Great f*cking games man.Fast, difficult and out and out fun.Long live disallow smile.gif

This list is not in any particular order.

Dythlan
GRAVEROBBA
D-7L
Kaisersoza-66
Sarah barker
Civic
Towlex
Brendanbei
The Bruceter
Ninho17
Clarenceworley

There a few others but I havent seen them around in a long time.Also there is guys that have multiple profiles so its difficult
to say whos who.Ive been in games against low ranked players that were far superior than what the stars suggested.Ive been told that BREAK YOURSELF was an elite player too.I never got to play him but the guys tell me he was a class apart.

These guys also deserve a mention

SniperX
Sniper-007
Vmax
Bursai/Brokehuesos
Crazycarstyles

Cheers biggrin.gif

It's nice to see long lost friends mentioned here! smile.gif

I've been playing MW2 since it came out, and now as the GTAV trailer is coming out November 2nd, I started playing GTAIV TMW again. smile.gif It's nice to be back playing GTAIV, the best game ever!

Anyways, IF some of you remember me, I will be sending friend requests to some of the names (PSN) I remember tonight.

However, I have changed my PSN to DOG_IS.

If you guys see this, please accept, for the upcoming GTAV, and some old school GTAIV TMW gameplay!

See ya.

MMG_IS now DOG_IS.

GoGoKilla
  • GoGoKilla

i secretly <3 asshole shotgun

• Members

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:49 PM

DOG IS SPOTTED biggrin.gif you're a big victim, how many times I make you rage quit you little sh*t, you talk on the forums but me i know the truth scumbag... the only day you kill me several times (but u loss the game) you handjob and send me devil.gif messages poor looser , you pathetic

best tmw players (ive meet) :

Me (ask 1vs1 mw if you not ok)
madmonk420
kaisersoza_66
moquinto
docoznok
H-I-P-N-O-S-E
burnttree

worst :

DOG_IS
Horate webon
Kingsnake

the common point of these three americain inbred is that they ragent to get her ass torn by a French

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Spelt it wrang....N wit!!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:02 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 11 April 2013 - 01:18 PM.

Well ill be a son of a bitch. Gogo where you dig this up from lol. Nice list bro but times have changed since the old days. Theres a few guys and girl IF they return will cause problems to any list of this kind. Theres a few sleeping giants out there.I predict utter chaos if there is TMW mode in V. Thanks for the mention Gogo. Better shoob than noob bro smile.gif

Gogo did I see you and Tyler mention an OG clan the other night?

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:08 PM

I can just about remember this topic. I remember when all those names mentioned were very active players at the time this topic was created, but not anymore sad.gif
D7l has apparently retired altogether from gaming, Sarah barker just disappeared from the face of the earth! or created a new account? biggrin.gif , thebruceter was at one time my partner in crime, he also introduced me to disallow inlove.gif , civic90SiR another cool guy who I associated with for a couple of years, the sniper bro's..... sad.gif

GoGoKilla
  • GoGoKilla

i secretly <3 asshole shotgun

• Members

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:16 AM

I typed "gta 4 tmw" in google, I saw the light and I came here.
For sure , There are good your lists but need to update them , I said "ive meet" knowing that I have only 2 true-"year" career on tmw. Thank you to all those who have made me stronger
Moreover I forgot 1 worst (maybe THE worst) :

-ibshadow icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif

this is denouncement, I like it
comon and set your account on tmw those who are not happy that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

dythlan
  • dythlan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

This post is all newbie focussed and for some reason I am not on it??? wink.gif

The best TMW of all time was BREAKYOURSELF he used to play disallow against everyone by himself and smash them up.

People like Sarah Barter, Murrat82, Burntree, Sniper 9 and 10 and myself used to play on a team against him but he has not played for 3 years and this also explains why you have an auto aim allow list because BREAK used to maim them so badly that they gave it up smile.gif and they switched because they cant aim....

We used to win 10k to 7k but that was against a one man army.

I suspect he will be back for 5 though.

archfiend
  • archfiend

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (dythlan @ Monday, Apr 22 2013, 17:56)
This post is all newbie focussed and for some reason I am not on it??? wink.gif

The best TMW of all time was BREAKYOURSELF he used to play disallow against everyone by himself and smash them up.

People like Sarah Barter, Murrat82, Burntree, Sniper 9 and 10 and myself used to play on a team against him but he has not played for 3 years and this also explains why you have an auto aim allow list because BREAK used to maim them so badly that they gave it up smile.gif and they switched because they cant aim....

We used to win 10k to 7k but that was against a one man army.

I suspect he will be back for 5 though.

I don't remember ever playing against break yourself, But from what you say dythlan he sounds like one hell of a player.

I remember Kingofgta4 he was really good, juda_IS, thelastcangry and other legends smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users