Photo

Best D/A TMW Players (PS3)

67 replies to this topic
orhan_61
  • orhan_61

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE (G#O$TR!D3R - 133457 @ Apr 1 2010, 11:10)
MAR3NE was the best disallow player ever, nobody will ever compare to him. I've been wondering were he disapeared to over a year ago though, but he was by far the best ever. We're talking about 52 kills NO deaths eevery time he played, all day every day totally nerding out. Kleen-Krabs used to be my friend, he was quite good but definitely not the best. MAR3NE, then two of the guys in SWAT, then one of the h2k guys whose name i don't recall, then the rest of the people you know.

if he actually went 52-0 in every game back in the day what does that say? yea right, either disallow was on a very low level or he was a cornerhugger cuz if u play with good players and are in the open for one or two seconds ur autoamtically dead. anyways everybody knows that people took forever to kill on disallow at that time.

if all the first clans had been any good compared to the teams that came later they wouldnt have been smashed when more n more people switched to disallow, they all were average by the end of 2008

saying that mar3ne is the best ever is like saying sickrage is the best ever. none of them ever played the best, not saying that they couldnt keep up but its a fact biggrin.gif

kleen-Krabs was the best player back then

SICKRAGE
  • SICKRAGE

-TώΪςτξD ηDϊtε-

• Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE (G#O$TR!D3R - 133457 @ Apr 1 2010, 03:10)
MAR3NE was the best disallow player ever, nobody will ever compare to him. I've been wondering were he disapeared to over a year ago though, but he was by far the best ever. We're talking about 52 kills NO deaths eevery time he played, all day every day totally nerding out. Kleen-Krabs used to be my friend, he was quite good but definitely not the best. MAR3NE, then two of the guys in SWAT, then one of the h2k guys whose name i don't recall, then the rest of the people you know.

Dude....... You haven't played against everyone so how could you possibly know that???

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:22 PM

DM ne1? sly.gif

No_falta_nada
  • No_falta_nada

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (EL_FUGA @ Apr 1 2010, 20:22)
DM ne1? sly.gif

EL_FUGA my friend, you remember me? biggrin.gif (TEK9_Unnoticed)

EL_FUGA
  • EL_FUGA

THE DAMNED

• Members
  • Nauru

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:28 PM

Sure, howdy mate

G#O$TR!D3R - 133457
  • G#O$TR!D3R - 133457

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:47 PM

That's a good point about the best players in 2008 vs the best now. But I've been on lately and all the 8s,9s and 10s seem to have achieved their rank through coop and not deathmatch because most of them are poor shooters. But yeah, when I played with mar3ene we did usually just play normal people as kleen-krabs pointed out to me, where as kleen-krabs always played other skilled guys. though mar3ene and I did play those h2k guys, anybody remember them? they were pretty good.

G#O$TR!D3R - 133457
  • G#O$TR!D3R - 133457

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (SICKRAGE @ Apr 1 2010, 15:17)

Dude....... You haven't played against everyone so how could you possibly know that???

You're correct. I am human and have a tendency to sometimes state my opinion as though it were common knowledge or fact. This is one of my few character flaws. I'll work on adding 'imo' or something like that to my posts.

No_falta_nada
  • No_falta_nada

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (G#O$TR!D3R - 133457 @ Apr 2 2010, 16:58)

You're correct. I am human and have a tendency to sometimes state my opinion as though it were common knowledge or fact. This is one of my few character flaws. I'll work on adding 'imo' or something like that to my posts.

All the current players are plain garbage. Pretty much everyone has a turbo now and hugs the corner. I mean, they all play assault rifles to eventually just cornershoot with a turbo, in other words, they play to hide. If it was new era vs old era, new era would rape old era hands down.

The only good new clans after 2008 were DMC and LATINO KILLAZ but they retired long ago too. The other LB clans since then aren't worth mentioning, they're mostly clans that would do anything to win.

G#O$TR!D3R - 133457
  • G#O$TR!D3R - 133457

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 April 2010 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE (No_falta_nada @ Apr 2 2010, 18:22)

All the current players are plain garbage. Pretty much everyone has a turbo now and hugs the corner. I mean, they all play assault rifles to eventually just cornershoot with a turbo, in other words, they play to hide. If it was new era vs old era, new era would rape old era hands down.

The only good new clans after 2008 were DMC and LATINO KILLAZ but they retired long ago too. The other LB clans since then aren't worth mentioning, they're mostly clans that would do anything to win.

I remember in gamebattles, guys would just get one kill and run and hide on boats, hide for the full 20 minutes and win the game one to zero. Pathetic, what's the point of even playing if you're gonna do that?

SICKRAGE
  • SICKRAGE

-TώΪςτξD ηDϊtε-

• Members

Posted 03 April 2010 - 07:48 AM

QUOTE (G#O$TR!D3R - 133457 @ Apr 2 2010, 23:34)

I remember in gamebattles, guys would just get one kill and run and hide on boats, hide for the full 20 minutes and win the game one to zero. Pathetic, what's the point of even playing if you're gonna do that?

Yeah I remember people doing that in Halo.
It's a bit*h move- just like using turbos.
Anywayzz! [TS] [SJS] [SOL] and [TC] are about to form a full clan circle coalition. You guys should join up biggrin.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

G#O$TR!D3R - 133457
  • G#O$TR!D3R - 133457

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 April 2010 - 07:55 AM

QUOTE (SICKRAGE @ Apr 3 2010, 07:48)

Anywayzz! [TS] [SJS] [SOL] and [TC] are about to form a full clan circle coalition. You guys should join up biggrin.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

I would love to try out for any gtaforums gang. A coalition would be like a dream. Ready to try out whenever.

SICKRAGE
  • SICKRAGE

-TώΪςτξD ηDϊtε-

• Members

Posted 03 April 2010 - 08:02 AM Edited by SICKRAGE, 03 April 2010 - 10:42 AM.

QUOTE (G#O$TR!D3R - 133457 @ Apr 2 2010, 23:55)
QUOTE (SICKRAGE @ Apr 3 2010, 07:48)

I would love to try out for any gtaforums gang. A coalition would be like a dream. Ready to try out whenever.

Awsome!
Just fill out an app at any of those 4 clans (TS SOL SJS TC) all have openings for new members. It would be awsome to have you aboard in our new coalition biggrin.gif
I seen your apply for SOL- if they don't respond soon, roll with the twisted.
alien.gif

Legacy_666_ you are also welcomed to join too icon14.gif
EASTCOAST-GHOS3T & no_falta_nada you guys too bro colgate.gif
We need highly skilled, intelligent players to roll this sh*t with us. No matter which of the 4 clans mentioned.

No_falta_nada
  • No_falta_nada

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 April 2010 - 12:47 PM Edited by No_falta_nada, 03 April 2010 - 12:50 PM.

I know what you mean Ghostrider. I was in KMDC and when RASCAL909 still was the leader we played a 3on3 with noob clan. I don't know how and why but we played 30 minutes Algonquin powerful autoaim. In the 4th minute they killed one of us using a sniper rifle and the other 26 minutes they hid on the roof of the museum. Same with USK vs KMDC, though I wasn't in that one.

When I became leader of KMDC, we only played with money limit because I thought that would be smarter. People didn't understand why because everyone played with time limit. I did the same when I made DMC and what's now? Every clan plays with money limit.

The so-called best clans abuse this kind of setting by hugging the wall with turbos hoping for the other team to get impatient and rush. I was in a battle with a team that is supposed to be one of the best teams, I came in when the score was 4500-4600 (we played for 5000$), assault rifles docks. The match took 3-4 hours to be finished, not the whole match but just their last 4 kills. Both teams had turbos, I think I was the only one who played with a sixaxis, but my team at least stood in the open. The other team hid on roofs and behind walls and only turbo-cornershot and I'm not exaggerating!

Second round was standard Colony, my friend OG-LEGEND and I owned them 2on4, all of a sudden the LB ref said we were supposed to make a new room for some reason. Well, we made a new room and what happened? All of a sudden he says we left the battle and gave the other team the win. I would advise everyone not to play for the leaderboard, seriously.

Maybe this site should introduce something like this, it'd be truly awesome. I'd even help. Some good oldschool clans are coming back for the EFLC and we are all looking for a site to play on.

G#O$TR!D3R - 133457
  • G#O$TR!D3R - 133457

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 April 2010 - 01:41 PM

Guys, i've been wondering what the hell this turbo stuff is about. I used to hear about it all the time on UFC, now I hear it on this forum. What on earth is a turbo controller? Like on ps2? I've never seen or used one is it some kind of mod?

SICKRAGE - Sons of Liberty have not responded. This shows their level of interest in gaining new members, I will not be joining them. I will take your offer to join twisted, I can try out whenever you would like. My psn is louismarchman. add me and we can do a tryout anytime to prove i'm legit. I'll play AA if I HAVE to but I only like disallow. But I'll play whatever and like it, because the leader makes the decisions not me.

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:00 PM

A turbo controller is based on programmers' inability to set a max fire rate for small (automatic) arms. Without this max fire rate, your gun will shoot however fast you can tap the trigger. This is basically what a turbo does for you: tap the trigger real fast while you're just holding it down. This gives you a very high fire rate with perfect accuracy (as long as you don't move). The fire rate is only limited by the game's frame rate (don't take this literally, you can still shoot faster than the frame rate, but what I mean is you can shoot faster in area's where the frame rate is high).

I'm still amazed that they can prevent turbos to work with the annihilator and semi-automatic weapons, but not with full automatic weapons...

G#O$TR!D3R - 133457
  • G#O$TR!D3R - 133457

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (Booze T @ Apr 3 2010, 14:00)
A turbo controller is based on programmers' inability to set a max fire rate for small (automatic) arms. Without this max fire rate, your gun will shoot however fast you can tap the trigger. This is basically what a turbo does for you: tap the trigger real fast while you're just holding it down. This gives you a very high fire rate with perfect accuracy (as long as you don't move). The fire rate is only limited by the game's frame rate (don't take this literally, you can still shoot faster than the frame rate, but what I mean is you can shoot faster in area's where the frame rate is high).

I'm still amazed that they can prevent turbos to work with the annihilator and semi-automatic weapons, but not with full automatic weapons...

wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif

monocle.gif

WOW.

Now, I've never cheated in my life.

BUT JESUS THAT IS TEMPTING.

bored.gif

G#O$TR!D3R - 133457
  • G#O$TR!D3R - 133457

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:14 PM

I wouldn't cheat anyway as fun as that turbo looks. Even if I was pussy enough to cheat I'm about as far from a handyman as it gets.

grandsanman
  • grandsanman

TRALLALALALA

• Members

Posted 05 April 2010 - 03:37 AM

OK... guys i think we can all come to the agreement that im the BEST ever tounge.gif .

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Spelt it wrang....N wit!!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 October 2010 - 11:24 AM Edited by Madmonk420, 04 October 2010 - 01:36 PM.

LOL tounge.gif We are only as good as world around us allows us to be.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 04 October 2010 - 12:58 PM

Some of the best players i've come across in their respected game modes. I personally see more skill in people that play objective game modes with a less obvious course of action, Not to say some players in TDM & DM arn't insanely accurate.

TheBruceter - TMW
He's from the forums, pretty sure he's on the leaderboards, he devoted quite alot of time to the game mode & every time i've played with him he's smashed it most of the times.

Henning92 - TDM & DM
When I mention him people usually get pissed, cause he uses a chopper, but unlike most players he's strategically good on the ground as well as accurate.

TwindSkittle, RikoBegovic - Turf War.
Among others, these guys were awesome in their day, Blips off.

J4ADM - Race.
Best racer i've ever witnessed on GTA, Perfect racing lines, holds a few top30 records on the leaderboards as well i think.

OmegaEvolution
  • OmegaEvolution

Royalty

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 October 2010 - 01:12 PM

I should be on the best team deathmatch list confused.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 04 October 2010 - 01:42 PM

madmonk brought a topic back from the dead -

good list by batesAVFC, although I have never played with Henning92 .

TheBruceter
  • TheBruceter

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 October 2010 - 11:16 AM

QUOTE (Mano_Negra_7 @ Mar 18 2010, 22:33)
Top 5 disallow players (TMW):
-D-7l
-Sarah_Barker
-kaisersoza_66
-marcianov
-aitva

On allow:
-Xx_Soldat_68_xX
-muurat82
-lolodeconso
-TEMORT2
-burnttree

Eh, people, if you don't play the mode, don't know the people, f*ck off! lol

You guys may not know them, but believe it or not, anyone that plays TMW, AA or disallow certainly knows these names. (I only just don't know marcianov..)

As for the AA losers, they guys all suck. They can't play without AA and has shown that too me more than once. Generally drop out, ha ha ha

And as for Aitva, scum! That guy is off his head. Ended up having to block the c*nt cause he just spammed my inbox full of sh*te cause i'd shoot down his helicopter, aww lol He needs to cheat and be cheap to win. Thats not TMW..

Cheers Bates for the mention but I don't think I'm one of the best (esp now..)

Now the guys that use to rock me, and rock with me inlove.gif Theses f*ckers are the best at TMW:

MadMonk
Kaiser
Wimble
Dythlan
D-7L
brendanbei
Sarah Barker
Civic90SiR
Crazy-carstylez
Jolecour

The AA guys suck baws, and don't deserve a mention. Esp the likes of burntree.. goes into a disallow just to use grenades.. woo rofl They just farmed for cash, 50k AA Bohan. Sad ass bastards with no lifes lol

Still think its wrong of so many people going, who are these guys? Check the f*cking boards! or at least play the dam mode. Only way how i got to know the names.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:41 AM Edited by Madmonk420, 08 October 2010 - 07:58 AM.

It sure is nice to be wanted lol. That list looks about right to me if we are talking disallow. Obviously im not going to nominate myself and Brendanbei and Wimble dont play as often anymore.However they are still on my friends list and im sure would be right up there if they still played.Id Have GRAVEROBBA and TWOLEX. My list would not be complete without an old friend so Ninho17 you belong in there too. Having played with these guys often enough im in postion to say that D-7L , Kaisersoza_66 and Sarah Barker are a right handfull for anyone and I do mean anyone.Almost supernatural shooting ability.Great f*cking games man.Fast, difficult and out and out fun.Long live disallow smile.gif

This list is not in any particular order.

Dythlan
GRAVEROBBA
D-7L
Kaisersoza-66
Sarah barker
Civic
Towlex
Brendanbei
The Bruceter
Ninho17
Clarenceworley

There a few others but I havent seen them around in a long time.Also there is guys that have multiple profiles so its difficult
to say whos who.Ive been in games against low ranked players that were far superior than what the stars suggested.Ive been told that BREAK YOURSELF was an elite player too.I never got to play him but the guys tell me he was a class apart.

These guys also deserve a mention

SniperX
Sniper-007
Vmax
Bursai/Brokehuesos
Crazycarstyles

Cheers biggrin.gif

TheBruceter
  • TheBruceter

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 08 October 2010 - 11:27 AM

Dam, can't believe i missed Grave! Missed out a couple of others aswell.. woops

I got annoyed with Clarence.. use to jump teams constantly, just before the games started, making the teams unbalanced..

kaisersoza_66
  • kaisersoza_66

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 October 2010 - 12:23 AM

Aww thanks guys biggrin.gif

Im certanly not the best now. i miss the old days when i could join a lobby and wait no longer than 2 minutes to get a game.
In my opinion D7-l and sarah barker ARE the best. i played a game against those two(both same side) to 10k.. we got battered. My team wasnt great but, they ended a 10k game in no more than 5 minutes.

TMW leaderboards are flawed, especially after the glitch which allowed wertypreston to get from 150th to 2nd over the weekend. We've all come across players that posses unbelevable abilities in any game mode. that by all means doesnt take anythng away from the likes of you Madmonk and thebruceter smile.gif
auto-aim is a pile of sh*t, disallow is an artform compared to it. but i guess i dont need to explain that here smile.gif

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:56 AM

i only played once or maybe twice with Sarah barker but I thought she had the best driveby shooting skills I had ever came against.

and D7l? think he now plays more mw2 than GTA? sometimes played with him also but on turf war mode.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 October 2010 - 02:17 PM

We can do....... or we can teach. Topic seems a poplaur one why dont some of you guys jump in for a few games.Always room for a few more in TMW smile.gif

TOMI9OTheWarHero
  • TOMI9OTheWarHero

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:53 AM

Hey, all Best D/A TMW (PS3) players!

One of the best. What it require? Here is my opinion:

-Never quit games.
-Never quit and join back.
-Never cheat.
-Never start kick if cant win the round.
-Play always fairly.
-At least skilled player, good shooter and very hard kill.
-Basic level is very high ->much knowledge from game mode.
-True stats -> not fake stats. By Score is one way pick cheaters. Example: team deathmatch, by score: 300kills-0death is 100% cheating.
-Also they die and lose games. Nobody not always win or play without deaths.

Quitters, cheaters and fakes cant never get my highest respect or place my one of the best list!!!

Never cant say that who is really the best and only you know how good you are icon14.gif

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:30 AM

LOL I never brought it back this time.Just looking back over the full post..apart from Kiaser,AJBNS,Fuga and myself nonone else plays it.If they did I would know...trust me. Hope the PSN is back soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users