Photo

Is it possible to shoot yourself?

16 replies to this topic
Jackal1337
  • Jackal1337

Gayest Boy in Town

• Members

Posted 17 March 2010 - 04:01 PM

i was just wondering that can u accidently shoot urself when falling/in ragdoll mode, i know when u press shooting button when falling u can shoot randomly, i was thinking can it hit u any how?

SeraphimSoldier
  • SeraphimSoldier

Punishing Criminals

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 March 2010 - 04:42 PM

No, it isn't possible.

DR1V3N HARD
  • DR1V3N HARD

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:28 PM

No. It would be funny if it were. The only real way your could is if you aimed it down at your head while driving a convertible car like the Feltzer. But even that doesnt work. suicidal.gif

TheIncredibleMrGQ
  • TheIncredibleMrGQ

Keepin' it 'G' ain't nothin'...

• Members

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:41 AM

i know if youre stuck in the "stumble" animation you can shoot yourself in the foot/leg...but i dont know about falling

Xtreme_2010
  • Xtreme_2010

GTAf since '07

• Members

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:14 AM

Real Life = Probably

GTA = No

It's been said before, but I just wanted to add the top line tounge.gif

Weirdo.
  • Weirdo.

Some crazy stuff on that internet!

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:47 AM Edited by Weirdo., 18 March 2010 - 05:49 AM.

Real Life = Most definitely.

GTA = Only in San Andreas and Vice City. I've killed myself with my own bullets before in SA, but in VC, self-inflicted bullet wounds don't take away any health for some reason. monocle.gif

Coincidentally, one feature that I've always wanted is the ability to shoot yourself. I've always imagined it to be fun to blow your own brains out while evading the police. tounge.gif

BTW, please don't tell me about the suicide cheat, it isn't nearly as fun as watching the main character impale himself.

I said 'isn't' instead of 'wouldn't', because I did find a CLEO mod (for SA, obviously) which allowed me to commit suicide. Although it didn't work very well, and to be honest, the animations weren't very good either. But I'm getting too off-topic now, so I'll just shut-up.

Crossz0r
  • Crossz0r

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 March 2010 - 03:05 PM

...I am sure you can shoot yourself when falling, especially with a rocket launcher sly.gif I don't actually remember Nicko shooting himself, but I do remember when there was a shotgun laying on the ground and lots of dead bodies sigh.gif I tried to take the shotgun but it fell from a body and the ground and shot Nicko colgate.gif I also remember when I shot down a cop and the shotgun fell on the ground and shot Nicko in the leg. Keep trying, I am sure he can, try running on cars with a shotgun in a hand and pull the trigger once hit. It does work with an RPG sly.gif

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection

Posted 18 March 2010 - 03:22 PM

It's not possible when falling, but kicking a dropped weapon, yes!

How about the RPG? Maybe, just maybe you could shoot yo'self with it.
Could be tested when falling somewhere where you have walls around you.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:15 PM

No, it would be funny if you could.

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

PR Spokesman for Tony Prince

• Members

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE (Crossz0r @ Mar 18 2010, 15:05)
...I am sure you can shoot yourself when falling, especially with a rocket launcher sly.gif I don't actually remember Nicko shooting himself, but I do remember when there was a shotgun laying on the ground and lots of dead bodies sigh.gif I tried to take the shotgun but it fell from a body and the ground and shot Nicko colgate.gif I also remember when I shot down a cop and the shotgun fell on the ground and shot Nicko in the leg. Keep trying, I am sure he can, try running on cars with a shotgun in a hand and pull the trigger once hit. It does work with an RPG sly.gif

Yeah, I've had Niko shot by a falling cop carrying a shotgun, but during a Niko cop chase rampage I've seen shot cops accidentally shoot each other when dropping shotguns, or firing off rounds whilst they are rolling around in flames. rolleyes.gif

Jackal1337
  • Jackal1337

Gayest Boy in Town

• Members

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:59 PM

okay seems like it isnt possible when falling i just thought of it cos of 0:12 of this vid:
but later i realised that gun was fired after player was dead :S
but i have seen that "falling" weapons actually fire "real" rounds that can kill enemy, for example i was having shootout with cops in alderney safehouse and noose cop came in with shotgun and shot me, i died and dropped my shotgun on floor and it was fired and it killed the noose guy who killed me,
so what if u drop ur gun while changing it to other same type weapon and it gets fired and u are in the way, what happens then?

Or is it possible to shoot urself while on fire?

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:37 PM

@Jackal umm.. how does the fact that the gun fires itself after dropping connect into firing when falling..? 'Cause that is possible.

LordDastardly
  • LordDastardly

Official LC Hotdog Stand Explosive Defuser

• Members

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:01 PM

Me and a friend both jumped off the Empire State Building in Free Mode and I accidently killed him, and then of course died myself, not the same thing however that is because Niko/Johnny/Luis always fires away from himself - and anyway, it's not ragdoll, the amazing RAGE makes Euphoria occur even when it seems pretty unlikely to.

Jackal1337
  • Jackal1337

Gayest Boy in Town

• Members

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (Cheat @ Mar 18 2010, 17:37)
@Jackal umm.. how does the fact that the gun fires itself after dropping connect into firing when falling..? 'Cause that is possible.

both methods can probably be used to shoot yourself

Crossz0r
  • Crossz0r

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:37 PM

If you get slightly hit by a car and while Nicko is trying to restore the balance, you get shot, he'll act like peds do when getting shot. So I am pretty sure if you hold a weapon and shoot at this moment you have the chance to shoot yourself.

vitthal09
  • vitthal09

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:50 AM

...I am sure you can shoot yourself when falling, especially with a rocket launcher sly.gifI don't actually remember Nicko shooting himself, but I do remember when there was a shotgun laying on the ground and lots of dead bodies sigh.gifI tried to take the shotgun but it fell from a body and the ground and shot Nicko colgate.gifI also remember when I shot down a cop and the shotgun fell on the ground and shot Nicko in the leg. Keep trying, I am sure he can, try running on cars with a shotgun in a hand and pull the trigger once hit. It does work with an RPG sly.gif

hy man i hav done that many times with rpg and a gernade also , i hav made a vid also but now i bymistake deleted some files of gta folder n now its not working ,, but i still hav the vid .. i  can show u . 

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

A Young Filipino Boy Playing Hands-Free Catch-the-Quarter

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2013 "The Identity Crisis: The Problems with V's story."

Posted 02 May 2014 - 12:09 AM

...I am sure you can shoot yourself when falling, especially with a rocket launcher sly.gifI don't actually remember Nicko shooting himself, but I do remember when there was a shotgun laying on the ground and lots of dead bodies sigh.gifI tried to take the shotgun but it fell from a body and the ground and shot Nicko colgate.gifI also remember when I shot down a cop and the shotgun fell on the ground and shot Nicko in the leg. Keep trying, I am sure he can, try running on cars with a shotgun in a hand and pull the trigger once hit. It does work with an RPG sly.gif

hy man i hav done that many times with rpg and a gernade also , i hav made a vid also but now i bymistake deleted some files of gta folder n now its not working ,, but i still hav the vid .. i  can show u . 

BY ALL THAT IS UNHOLY, I RESURRECT

Necromancer_1005.jpg THIS POST FROM THE DEAD!

• daliakiller likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users