GTA: Blood and a Four Leaf Clover

1,236 replies to this topic
TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:28 PM

I recognized recently. The topic has gone some changes, seems like akavari is re-doing this thing. Cool.  :devil:  Seems like a more Irish concerned story is coming through. Waitin' for it.  :^:

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:01 PM

The visual presentation in this topic is stunningly good. What an update.

You know I've been watching you edit a couple of things on the sly over the last week and to see it all bought together is fantastic.

Characters section is exciting and inviting to read. Best one I've seen, I reckon. It may not be the most comprehensive but that's part of the charm, telling us everything we need to know in a consice and snappy format. Stoked to see Derrick up there and what a sleazy looking bastard that Mark Volpe is. Typical Dimestore DeNiro.

Your activities are solid and believeable. I'd feel short changed if I couldn't take Gordon down to the Inside Track. I concur with TheUnholy that it seems you're going to be much more concentrated on the Irish and Gordon's troubles, which I love the sound of. You're offering up an experience others have failed to deliver. Yo, GTAV.

I caught your soundtrack updates last night. Motherf*cker, they're the bomb. Liberty Rock Radio makes me want to grab you and go blow up a bowl. Cracking tunes.

You don't need me to tell you how much I'm looking forward to your further updates, especially the missions. I know you're going to knock it out of the park. I'm also secretely hoping you retain a few aspects from the original story, particuarly your character driven missions/random encounters. The Epilogue and Chad's random encounter involving Liam are some I remember the fondest. Either way, you won't fail to deliver.

Oh, and I can't finish without mention of those weapons. Jesus christ, I've never seen ANYBODY toy with their weapons as much as you have over the past week or two. Mate, see somebody.

Top of the pile.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:12 PM Edited by akavari112, 04 February 2014 - 10:12 PM.

The visual presentation in this topic is stunningly good. What an update.

You know I've been watching you edit a couple of things on the sly over the last week and to see it all bought together is fantastic.

Characters section is exciting and inviting to read. Best one I've seen, I reckon. It may not be the most comprehensive but that's part of the charm, telling us everything we need to know in a consice and snappy format. Stoked to see Derrick up there and what a sleazy looking bastard that Mark Volpe is. Typical Dimestore DeNiro.

Your activities are solid and believeable. I'd feel short changed if I couldn't take Gordon down to the Inside Track. I concur with TheUnholy that it seems you're going to be much more concentrated on the Irish and Gordon's troubles, which I love the sound of. You're offering up an experience others have failed to deliver. Yo, GTAV.

I caught your soundtrack updates last night. Motherf*cker, they're the bomb. Liberty Rock Radio makes me want to grab you and go blow up a bowl. Cracking tunes.

You don't need me to tell you how much I'm looking forward to your further updates, especially the missions. I know you're going to knock it out of the park. I'm also secretely hoping you retain a few aspects from the original story, particuarly your character driven missions/random encounters. The Epilogue and Chad's random encounter involving Liam are some I remember the fondest. Either way, you won't fail to deliver.

Oh, and I can't finish without mention of those weapons. Jesus christ, I've never seen ANYBODY toy with their weapons as much as you have over the past week or two. Mate, see somebody.

Top of the pile.

I will definitely add to the characters section, expand on Gordon's personal history. I have a few things in mind for that.

I appreciate your approval of the soundtrack, I did a lot of research on the whole NY hardcore scene for LCHC. LRR was inspired by some soundtracks and my old man's vinyl collection. No Celtic rock overload or anything, but I tossed in the old theme for sentiment.

The weapons section was absolutely met with an episode of obsessive compulsion. See, I found this website showcasing a beautiful arsenal of weapon mods. I wanted to include so many of them, but in the end it comes down to what brings a new angle to the table, what isn't redundant, and what fits the context of our main character.

Spoiler

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL THE RAVERS IN THE NATION.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:16 PM

The soundtrack finally got updated after about a year or so? f*ck me, I'll have to go and have a look then!

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:10 PM

Hey akavari I know you may have more important obligations in your life but do you intend on coming back to this any time soon? Afterall it had been over 3 months of waiting to see what changes you make to this.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL THE RAVERS IN THE NATION.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:29 PM

This is odd, he made some changes to the soundtrack and vehicles but he didn't announce them  :ph34r:

markusizr
  • markusizr

:D

• Members

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:54 PM

awesome

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users