Quantcast

» «
Photo

[WIP\\REL|IV] Not another crappy car pack...

1,117 replies to this topic
xManiu
  • xManiu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:11 PM

Project dead ?
Can i get download link ? (not 4shared)

Gus-84
  • Gus-84

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:41 PM

Nope! project is not dead!
I'm just lazy, and just had a new baby who take all my time.

I like to let this project sometime, It's always a good surprise when i come back to see all those amazing new car!

I have a lot of model to add!

Gus-84
  • Gus-84

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:13 AM

BETA 0.7
pinnacle updated to 2007 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V by TRandY
cabby updated to Dodge Grand Caravan SXT NYC Taxi by RSocialClubTV1
minivan updated to 1996 Dodge Caravan v1.0 by EWERBAS
Sabre GT updated to Chevrolet Chevelle SS '72 v2.0 by JMoorfoot4
Coquette updated to 2001 Chevrolet Corvette C5 [EPM] v1.1 by alex189 (smaller files)
stallion updated to 1970 Plymouth Barracuda by TheIcekoldKilla
taxi2 replaced by 2006 Chevrolet Impala 9C1 Taxi by Policefanatic

Lordofminor
  • Lordofminor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:52 AM

So, where can I download the latest beta?

shorty270490
  • shorty270490

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:02 AM

2 questions...

Does it bug out multi player?

When will we be able to download?

This car pack has been going for so damn long lol. Its more like a running commentary to that cars you have.

Vice City Crockett
  • Vice City Crockett

Vice Squad

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 December 2013 - 07:07 AM

Minivan: Not found yet.
(just a badge retext looking for a real Dodge gran caravan)

Spoiler

Author:
locked WFT:
Permission to mod:
WFT size (original/mod):
WTD size (original/mod):
Polycount (original/mod):
3D model:
Textures:
Number of doors/seats:
Licence plate:

I recently uploaded my mod of the 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan (Minivan and Cabby versions) to GTA4-mods.com

You may use my mods in this car pack as long as you give me credit. :)

http://www.gta4-mods...n-update-f25308

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:05 AM Edited by ZZCOOL, 27 September 2014 - 09:09 AM.

I hope this isn't much of a bump but i wanted to come clean, several years ago i made this thread a mess and for that i want to apologize, feel free to read back if you want to it's filled with a mess, some of it has been removed years back by me but most is still there.

I approached gus in a very self entitled way, but personally i don't think from what i can see in the thread it was enough for threats, from what i remember i gave gus a chance then he came back, untill after the i think third time i gave up, after the neverending fight was finally over and i had earned my permanent verbal warning, and a week or more of silence gus decides to make a as i called it back then, smartass remark i somewhat agree with my older self him coming and rallying me up again was a really bad choice, especially after everything was calm, and i personally think he should have left it he poked me alot.

I was dissapointed at extrem being a friend who didn't well scold gus on the things he did but just me, and to top it all off a year or so after everything was forgotten my pack was called another crappy car pack, and even there was rude remaks on it, from what i remember i think what gus did was immature nevertheless what i did was unacceptable and immature, i had no right to claim "copyright" on an idea like this or say it was stolen when it clearly wasn't we just thought the same thing, truth is i was at the time going through depression still am and my channel and that pack well it was my work, something i was happy with proud of then i see someone doing the same thing i get jelouse, i thought all my hard work was gonna go to waste as this pack was obviously a WHOLE lot more popular than mine was, it was a hit in the face to see after all the work i did it turns out oh someone was already doing it, i honestly don't recognize myself atleast in the swear replies or the first replies, i start recognizing myself in the later ones.

Gus has apologized he did i think 1-2 years ago so it's my turn now, i apologize on behalf of my older self to both gus and everyone else in this thread whoever still is here like amir and others, i guess we all grow up.

to not make this a total waste will this pack continue as i havn't seen gus online since 2012

fefenc
  • fefenc

Luis Lopez is The Best HD era GTA Character Ever Created

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 29 September 2014 - 01:42 PM

Will this car pack trigger the annoying yellow car bug?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users