» «
Photo

[Missions]Kratos2000's Missions

95 replies to this topic
Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:33 PM Edited by Kratos2000, 09 July 2010 - 11:25 PM.

Hello there, if you were making missions 4 months ago you probably already know me, i have made some mission packs and a trailer loooong ago...
I decided to quit making missions (deleted GTA SA, started to play Assassin's Creed which is a great game btw...) and now i'm back [=
so i'm starting a new little mission pack, NOT connacted to my old missions.

The mission pack tells about the story of a guy who serve his boss to prove himself that he is good enough to get in to a group, later everything starting to get out of control, i won't give any spoilers smile.gif

Mission Pack: Assassin's Brotherhood

NumberNameDownloadDifficultyInformation
1Born To DestroyDownload* **** The start of the whole mission pack, the first mission, somewhere in Los Santos there is a place, where the police already tired of having control on it, the government decided to take this neighborhood out of Los Santos, this neighborhood is now a "country" for itself.
Every neighbor who is 22 years old, must to get in the Leader's Assassins Group (L.A.G), they have to be skilled or the Leader will take them down, his whole point is to raise them and then make them to brutal Assassins(From here the Title is "Born To Destroy".
In the first episode the protagonist first joins to L.A.G.
2Majd AddinDownload** *** Mina has been assassinated, your next target is waiting.
3Majd Addin Part 2Download*** ** You finally get to meet Majd Addin, be sure, he's not a fool.
4The BookDownload ***** More clues will be discovered here, more interesting things to find, the clues are very very very important for the storyline, and this is a regular mission, it's needed for the storyline
5The HeirDownload*** ** Finally, your last task, defeating Richard
6A Cop for one dayDownload* **** Escape from the law, help the protagonist to escape from the police.
7The Last TemplarDownload ***** Finally, killing Richard William Newscott, "King" of Modern Templars, Dramatic Ending.
8Last WishDownload*** ** Defeat the last templar, the 4th one.
9Last Wish (Part 2)Download ***** One of my best missions so far (outdated), the last mission of Assassin's Brotherhood, Next mission pack: The President's Demise, Use the better effects mod and ENB series, looks awsome.
Mission Pack: Japanese Gang Stories - Episode 2

[/tr][/tr]
NumberNameDownloadDifficultyInformation
1MikeDownload** *** Mike, who decided to search for his father, in the "Golden Age" of the Italian Mafia and the Japanese 'Gang'.
2The Side TownsDownload*** ** The planned to stay in the gas station until the rain goes off, but discovered that the gas station has only detegents in it, so they kept going, destination: Palomino Creek
3L.S.P.GDownload* **** You finally get to Los Santos, the boss of the group gives you a task.
4Patriotic FeelingDownload* **** for your second task, you would have to deliver an important package.
5Deal or Assassination?Download** *** You have to watch over a deal with the assassins group, see if anything suspicious is happening.
6RansomDownload**** * Benjamin sent Mike to make a deal with Ming and Martin (Ming: the boss of the Japanese gang, Martin: the boss of the Italian Mafia, controls Ming) and bring back a girl they have kidnapped, there are MANY explosions in this mission, lots of enemies.
Mike finally discovers who is his father.
7A Free SoulDownload* **** Mike gets his orders from the new, brutal, boss.
8Big BenDownload** *** Mike has to search for the traithor that informs Ming, then he decides to check the Astrolog again.. but..
9MarthaDownload*** ** Just in a few days, there would be an important event, and it seems the Japanese are planning something big for that day.
|
|
| The Japanese Gang Stories : Episode 1 (End) (1989) May 1989
|
|
|
|
| The Japanese Gang Stories : Episode 2 (Start) (1990) February 1990
|
| Assassin's Brotherhood (Start) (1990) March 1990
|
| The Japanese Gang Stories : Episode 2 (End) (1990) March 1990
|[COLOR=orange]Assassin's Brotherhood (End) (1990)
March 1990
| The President's Demise (Start) (1990) December 1990
|
|
| The President's Demise (End) (1991) January 1991
|
| *Chaos starts, Gangs, families, mafias, no new government gets choosed*
|
|
|CJ arrives, SA's storyline (Start) (1992) ????? 1992
|
|
|Tenpenny's dead, SA's Storyline (End) (1992) ????? 1992
|
|
| *Things happen, many gang wars passed, every gang on LS now is in a low profile.
|
| The Japanese Gang (Start) (1995) May 1995
|
| The Japanese Gang (End) (1995) June 1995

Info rmation!

Mike: the Protagonist of JGSE2 (Japanese Gang Stories episode 2), he was left in the floor of Palomino Creek when was a child, never saw his dad from that day.. until this missionpack.
L.S.P.G: Los Santos Protesting Group, it has about 4 underbosses and one boss:
Ralph: The highest ranking boss, he's Location is the safehouse.
Benjamin(Deceased): Benjamin is the second high ranking boss, he was responsible for the second base, he got killed.
Lena: A very intelligent and good looking girl, she was raised with Benjamin although they are not from one family, she became very brutal and done many stupid things that could risk the whole organizations once Benjamin was murdered, she became the new underboss after Benjamin's death.
Phil: was fighting with Mike and another member in the fight for the side towns (missions 1 to 3)

Ming: the rich heiress the got the whole organization, the Japanese 'gang' led by the Clang family, she got the position after the loss of her father, Chang Clang.
Ray: The third highest ranking member in the combination of the Japanese 'gang' and the Italian Mafia, from he Mafia's side.
Martin: The highest ranking member in the Italian Mafia and the combination with the Japanese 'gang', the main Antagonist.
Marta: No Information

Mission List: ( 'Leaked' xd )
1.Mike (Given by: Mike)
2.The Side Towns (Given by: none)
3.L.S.P.G (Given by: Ralph)
4.Patriotic Feeling (Given by: Ralph)
5.Deal or Assassination (Given by: Benjamin)
6.Ransom (Given by: Benjamin)
7.A Free Soul (Given by: Lena)
8.Big Ben (Given by: Lena)
9.Marta (Given by: Lena)
10.Black Future (Given by: none)
11.Quality Soldier (Given by: Ming)
12.Valor (Given by: Ralph)
13.The Desire To Control (Lena)
14.Nice World (Given by: none)

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 12 March 2010 - 08:24 AM

Welcome Back Kratos2000. The mission crashed on my system for some reason. Btw nice cutscenes. biggrin.gif

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:40 AM Edited by Kratos2000, 12 March 2010 - 11:47 AM.

QUOTE (GTA!!! @ Mar 12 2010, 08:24)
Welcome Back Kratos2000. The mission crashed on my system for some reason. Btw nice cutscenes. biggrin.gif

i tested it, nothing crashed for me, you can always try again. :]
i release the second mission today.
Edit: Damn! i tried it again(the DYOM0) and it crashed when i got to the checkpoint!

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:19 PM

I will delay the release due to the remaking of the first mission so it won't crash.

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

Nope, i am not alive, not inside, and i'm not a fool

• Members

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:30 PM

Verry nice and i verry liked the realistic objectives (find info by talk) icon14.gif i verry like realistic missions but at (Get to the next checkpoint) it crash....

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:27 PM

I know, i'm remaking it. for a longer and better mission.

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 13 March 2010 - 09:13 AM Edited by Kratos2000, 13 March 2010 - 10:32 AM.

I have remade the first mission, no bugs now.
Second mission Tomorrow.

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:21 PM Edited by Kratos2000, 16 March 2010 - 08:34 PM.

Ok, i decided to try something more ancient with my mission pack, the story will become more complicated,
The story will be using information of ancient ages. like 1190, 195,
Some things i suggest you to read about before playing next missions is:
the year 1991
Next mission soon!

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:34 PM Edited by Kratos2000, 16 March 2010 - 08:39 PM.

Second Mission Added, from now, each mission i upload i will give you some clues for the final mission,

First clue - Remember where did Mina tried to go before you have assassinated her, how does this shows up in the next mission?

Second Clue - The tag you found on Mina's guard appeared on Mina's neck, This tag had the letter "T" and a red cross on it

you can share your thoughts about the next missions.

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:39 AM

C'mon ]=
i want to know how my mission was so i will be able to create a new one.(i need your opinions.)
(or just replay to the clues, i feel so lonely here.)

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:48 PM Edited by Kratos2000, 19 March 2010 - 03:06 PM.

Third mission is here, Majd Addin Part 2.

Clues:
Notice to every word that Majd Addin says when you have the last dialogue with him(another thing, not the part with jesus.).

During the last dialogue with him he prays, he said "Jesus, Help me!" why do you think he said that (yeah, sure he is going to be killed, but why jesus? what can it tell about him)?
To know the answer you will need to read the other clues too.

PS: Bonus Side Mission "The Book" soon will be made, it's a mission that will help you with the clues, and there will be much more interesting things to discover.

AznKei
  • AznKei

DYOM reviewer

• Members

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:39 PM

Hi there!
I'm new here, so I will apologize in advance if I made some rude comments ^.^!....

I played your "Assassin's Brotherhood" missions... They are very good missions, all of them icon14.gif . It seems that you putted a lot of effort in each of them. I will give you my opinion about each mission.

Born to destroy:

- The text writing is almost excellent, except for some typos mistakes that are rare.
- The length of the mission is also good, it took me 10 minutes to finish it in normal play.
- The presentation is excellent, nice weather effects manipulation and nice cutscenes without some weird objects or bug around.
- The variety/diversity is very good too, the player is been told to go to different places and each of them feels different.
- The difficulty is alright to me. Not too hard but not too easy.
- As for the clues, I didn't really pay attention to it, since it feels a little bit complex but they're interesting in general.

Majd Addin:

- Like in "Born to destroy", the text writing is almost excellent. Some typos mistakes still exist.
- The length of the mission is also good, it took me 10 minutes to finish it in normal play.
- The presentation is very good, nice cutscenes without some weird stuffs on sight.
- The variety/diversity is very good too, the player is been told to go to the target but it isn't here so he took a plane to find the target next location. And some gunfights happens after this.
- The difficulty is alright. Pretty much accurate of what you stated.
- I didn't really pay attention to the clues. A little bit complicated but it's fun once you understand.
- The ring objective after the player took the plane seems a little too low which is more prone to crash to the surface. Make it a little bit bigger or raise the altitude so it can be more user-friendly to complete.

Majd Addin Part 2:

- Text writing are almost excellent. Some typos mistakes are still there though. Also nice text coloring there.
- The length of the mission lasts 10 minutes in normal play. Good length, nothing more.
- Presentation is very good, nice cutscenes with very few weird stuffs on sight.
- The variety/diversity is very good too, there is lot of gunfights going on and the player travels back to his home via his plane.
- I didn't really pay attention to the clues. A little bit complicated but it's fun once you understand.
- You should modify the fog weather effect. It is interesting and realistic but it become a nuisance especially when the player is flying with his plane to return back home.

Well, that's all for my opinion about those missions and I hope that you keep up the good work in the future.

P.S.: If you have a free time, can you try my missions? I needed some feedback for quite a while. It's called "TBone revenge".

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 19 March 2010 - 07:38 PM Edited by Kratos2000, 19 March 2010 - 07:59 PM.

QUOTE (AznKei @ Mar 19 2010, 18:39)
Hi there!
I'm new here, so I will apologize in advance if I made some rude comments ^.^!....

I played your "Assassin's Brotherhood" missions... They are very good missions, all of them icon14.gif . It seems that you putted a lot of effort in each of them. I will give you my opinion about each mission.

Born to destroy:

- The text writing is almost excellent, except for some typos mistakes that are rare.
- The presentation is excellent, nice weather effects manipulation and nice cutscenes without some weird objects  or bug around.
- The variety/diversity is very good too, the player is been told to go to different places and each of them feels different.
- The difficulty is alright to me. Not too hard but not too easy.
- As for the clues, I didn't really pay attention to it, since it feels a little bit complex but they're interesting in general.

Majd Addin:

- Like in "Born to destroy", the text writing is almost excellent. Some typos mistakes still exist.
- The presentation is very good, nice cutscenes without some weird stuffs on sight.
- The variety/diversity is very good too, the player is been told to go to the target but it isn't here so he took a plane to find the target next location. And some gunfights happens after this.
- The difficulty is alright. Pretty much accurate of what you stated.
- The ring objective after the player took the plane seems a little too low which is more prone to crash to the surface. Make it a little bit bigger or raise the altitude so it can be more user-friendly to complete.

Majd Addin Part 2:

- Text writing are almost excellent. Some typos mistakes are still there though. Also nice text coloring there.
- The length of the mission lasts 10 minutes in normal play. Good length, nothing more.
- Presentation is very good, nice cutscenes with very few weird stuffs on sight.
- The variety/diversity is very good too, there is lot of gunfights going on and the player travels back to his home via his plane.
- You should modify the fog weather effect. It is interesting and realistic but it become a nuisance especially when the player is flying with his plane to return back home.

Well, that's all for my opinion about those missions and I hope that you keep up the good work in the future.

P.S.: If you have a free time, can you try my missions? I needed some feedback for quite a while. It's called "TBone revenge".

-Thanks, [=
-You're Possibly right.
-Thank you.

Clues: it's ok, i will explain EVERYTHING, at the end, i think none will get how complicated it is.

Ring objective: i haven't tested the flying part, because i thought "huh, what bugs can this part have?" so i skiped it, anyway, i made it Damage proof.

at third's mission Flying part, i have skipped it too, i'm sorry, i haven't thought that there are any problems with that, i forgot to make the fog dissapear, i needed the fog so there will be an effect like you can't see Aldea Malvada, you need to search for it.
i will notice these parts in the next missions (even that i think i won't do any flying parts on the next missions.)

Thank you, and i will check your missions now.

Edit: you have uploaded by a mistake my mission instead of your mission (Part 1) ]=

Part 2:
Great using of objects.
Amazing Dialogues, and great ideas.
but when i flew with the helicotper, guys i was chasing were spinning there, Very good objective placing, well done.
I suggest you to create your own topic here in GTA forums, for any missions, we can give you ideas or feedback on your missions. wink.gif

AznKei
  • AznKei

DYOM reviewer

• Members

Posted 20 March 2010 - 04:20 AM

That's was weird... I tried to download my mission part 1 from my computer, it was the real thing. Especially that it came before your "Born to destroy" mission mercie_blink.gif .

Anyways, thanks for the reply smile.gif . I will create a topic for my missions later on. Thank you very much for your advice Kratos2000 colgate.gif .

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:43 AM

QUOTE (AznKei @ Mar 20 2010, 04:20)
That's was weird... I tried to download my mission part 1 from my computer, it was the real thing. Especially that it came before your "Born to destroy" mission mercie_blink.gif .

Anyways, thanks for the reply smile.gif . I will create a topic for my missions later on. Thank you very much for your advice Kratos2000 colgate.gif .

oh damn than i think something was wrong maybe i forgot to replace my Born To Destroy? (i had it on my files in DYOM7, i used you PT.1 as DYOM7)
i have no idea i will test the mission later and i will tell you in a Private Messege

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:12 PM

"The book" mission is here biggrin.gif
this mission is very important for the storyline, don't skip it.
when you see dots in the words, (when you reading the book)the dots replace unreadable letters.

Next mission is connected to my old mission packs, for everyone who waited for it and i finally gave up (had no time, even that i released a great teaser, i felt like this mission pack was an amazing idea, so i didn't let it go by, the next mission is about how all this have ended.)
you don't have to play the old ones but i recommend you to wink.gif

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 22 March 2010 - 09:23 AM Edited by Kratos2000, 22 March 2010 - 09:56 AM.

Any comment about any of my missions?
PS: here's the trailer of the mission pack i didn't made in the end, the mission is the ending of the mission pack:

AznKei
  • AznKei

DYOM reviewer

• Members

Posted 24 March 2010 - 05:58 PM

Hey,

I tried your mission "The Book", it was an interesting mission where the player has to figure out the unreadable words of a book. I figured out most of the words, especially the last and most important word, but saying so would be a huge spoiler moto_whistle.gif .

I was surprised at the beginning of the mission, as the screen moved fast and heard the loud music (turn up the volume...). I was like "WOAH!!! What the hell?" mercie_blink.gif .

Anyways, good job for designing the mission and I'm curious what will happen next colgate.gif .

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 25 March 2010 - 11:06 AM

New mission released, i tried to make the mission about the old mission packs but everything messed up and i needed to use the "select" and "put after selected" tools too much so i gave up on this.
"The Heir" mission is here!

AznKei, Thanks for your comment! i'm glad you liked it.
GTA!!!, Brian, LeonJ, need your comments too biggrin.gif (sorry if i forgot someone these are the only i have seen active.)

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:52 PM

Clues for "The Heir"

-The day of the mission is 25th of march.
-This mission happens 5 days after you have killed Mina, (it's 5, not 4, my bad ]= )
-Mina was killed a day before her meeting, means the Meeting was 4 days after the meeting.
-Read about the Third Crusade on wikipedia, this can help for most of the clues (but still you can easily discover clues without it, it's not neccsary)
Questions as "Clues" :
Do you think the guy you have killed (your target) had a tag? if he did, then what was on his tag?
Why did the Leader told his minions to burn these books? what do he got against them?

*this is an overall clue part, for the questions, look at older clues.

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

Nope, i am not alive, not inside, and i'm not a fool

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 09:44 AM

About assasin's brotherhood

Good storyline and cutscenes (The first mission still bug, but not a crash... see it)
The missions arent too hard and too easy, a balanced difficulty,and....at the last mission,if you kill 20 enemyes without cover why you cant kill a police without weapons? xD

Anyway good job keep up the work tounge2.gif

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:06 AM

QUOTE (Brian Walker @ Mar 27 2010, 09:44)
About assasin's brotherhood

Good storyline and cutscenes (The first mission still bug, but not a crash... see it)
The missions arent too hard and too easy, a balanced difficulty,and....at the last mission,if you kill 20 enemyes without cover why you cant kill a police without weapons? xD

Anyway good job keep up the work tounge2.gif

because it's the police, endless toture.
and that's part of the storyline.

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 29 March 2010 - 11:10 PM

A new mission is here!
"A Cop for one day"

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 30 March 2010 - 01:17 PM

Clues for "A cop for one day"
-view the other clues, all of them.
-Remember, what have Majd Addin said in the third mission?

[COD5]Hunter123
  • [COD5]Hunter123

DYOM Mission Creater/Player/Pro

• Members

Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:00 PM

coool missions just with few fails... smile.gif

1 mission : whean you kill the bitch,and enter building,you wont get down and chapper is locked....
2mission:lol whan theat master says : "i dont vanna see your face here again!" actor you and master still theare smile.gif and i dunno what happend in cop for 1 day....why stuff exploded? why theat bitch on high building talked??
And some more smile.gif

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:17 PM

QUOTE ([COD5]Hunter123 @ Mar 30 2010, 15:00)
coool missions just with few fails... smile.gif

1 mission : whean you kill the bitch,and enter building,you wont get down and chapper is locked....
2mission:lol whan theat master says : "i dont vanna see your face here again!" actor you and master still theare smile.gif and i dunno what happend in cop for 1 day....why stuff exploded? why theat bitch on high building talked??
And some more smile.gif

1. there is an objective to get to the elevator.
2. he tells you to go away, he keeps an eye so you won't be there for a long time.
3.some scientist tried the "Big bang" (Which is a theory for how the world have created) this loser was standing where they were planning to try the experience, the looser was there, and he exploded to pieces.

btw: it's Chopper, not Chapper, and it's wanna not vanna

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 03 April 2010 - 01:23 AM

The 7th and before last mission of "Assassin's Brotherhood" has been uploaded!
Many Secrets revealed, many things i will explain later after uploading the Last mission,

This mission has a very dramatic ending,
Comments please! [=

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 03 April 2010 - 01:00 PM

Comments please?

AznKei
  • AznKei

DYOM reviewer

• Members

Posted 03 April 2010 - 04:57 PM Edited by AznKei, 03 April 2010 - 07:07 PM.

Ok, I'll do the headstart...

The Heir:

- The length of the mission is good, it could be done around 10 minutes.
- The diversity of the mission is good too. You're fighting against fake Richard is his guard. And then, after discovering that he killed a fake one, the protagonist has to find some clues around the neighborhood about the real Richard location. He got caught by the police at the end.
- Difficulty was so-so, some enemy has strong accuracy but the huge area to hide makes the whole thing far doable.

A Cop for one day:

- The length of this mission is decent, it could be done in 6 minutes. Then again, this mission is heavily dialog driven, so it is very good.
- The diversity of the mission is decent. The player stealth kills a cop from his back from the SFPD (could cops be that dumb?), take his uniform and help a colleague cop to kill some thugs and he met a woman that warned him to do the right decision. There is a scene at the end which I don't know if it's related to the player or not.
- Difficulty was easy, there is less enemies to kill and more travelling so it was expected.

The Last Templar:

- The length of this mission is good, it can be done around 10 minutes.
- The diversity of the mission is interesting. Nice multiple interiors use there. The player has to fight against the real Richard and his large armed crew. There is some huge revelation at the end of the mission. It will be a big spoiler to reveal it though...(the whole story was kinda cliche to me, so I knew who is the main bad guy before...)
- Difficulty was very hard. Lots of enemies have a very high accuracy. Interiors can be very punishing if the player don't react quick enough. Nice multiple rounds boss fight there, but I could be better though as I see Richard round 1 dead body in round 2, and 2 Richard dead bodies at the ending.

Good work there icon14.gif . I can't wait for the ending mission biggrin.gif .

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 04 April 2010 - 12:12 PM

Thanks for the comment ^^
what do you mean in cliche story? in a good way or in a bad way?
any other comments?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users