» «
Photo

CLEO4

37 replies to this topic
TheSiggi
  • TheSiggi

Surgeon

• Members

Posted 25 March 2010 - 05:01 PM Edited by The_Siggi, 25 March 2010 - 09:02 PM.

QUOTE (Deji)
CLEO 4 has only one release and 50 opcodes are being added.

which don't work
QUOTE (Deji)

I doubt you even know who Alien is, really.

Well I surfed around on Sanny forums and I admit my statement about his 'sh*tty work' is quite overdozed (I know, hes a quite skilled Visual C++ coder) but this is what I'm really aggravating about:

Why did he released CLEO 4 now, in its early BETA stadium?

cause now everybody is asking 'oh, CLEO 4?!?!? WOW, it has a 4 in the end of its name so why I'm still using version 3?? lets get the best and newest version'

suicidal.gif thanks a lot...

I'm definately not the only one who is angry about CLEO 4 because it doesn't even work for everybody

james227uk
  • james227uk

One Spartan Army

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 25 March 2010 - 06:31 PM

Siggi has a point. I remember some earlier posts in this topic, people came in saying "CLEO4 is released? Where can I get it?". Everyone is crowding around a series of betas which don't fully work yet

laouzi
  • laouzi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:21 PM

i installed cleo 4,and its saying my gta doesnt have tnhe correct bass.dll.
can someone help me out?

james227uk
  • james227uk

One Spartan Army

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 06 April 2010 - 01:06 AM

Download a new one

US Download Mirror

UK Download Mirror

Although, any country can download from the links

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:08 AM

Why did he released CLEO 4 now, in its early BETA stadium?

Everyone releases early BETA's. The whole purpose of a BETA is for it to be tested. He only "released" it to the people of the Russian section of Sanny Builder... and I don't believe there are that many people who go there regularly (mostly just lost English users asking for help on something).

cause now everybody is asking 'oh, CLEO 4?!?!? WOW, it has a 4 in the end of its name so why I'm still using version 3?? lets get the best and newest version'

Sharing some personal feelings there? They are, but that aint Aliens fault. He just posted on the Russian section of Sanny Builder. The only reason people are so hyped is because of the velocity of CLEO 3. What difference did you think there actually was by Seemann not making it?

which don't work

Not the smartest thing to say since I just said:

CLEO 4 has only one release and 50 opcodes are being added.

That means a longer time to test each one and find bugs for it...

You can't expect everything to work instantly. I'm working on a CLEO may have over 70 features. Chances are a lot of them won't work perfectly first time, so I'll do it as a BETA, not a release... until I find out how to fix them.

And they do work. Nearly all of them work 100%. It's the hook itself which has the most bugs (how it handles the new features implemented before and after they are used).

Personally... I'm glad to be able to use CLEO 4 now, even before it's 100% working. If you don't want to use it in it's BETA stages, don't use it. I don't really see what the problem is of having something. Kinda wrong to say "I'd rather have 0% than 60%, unless I can have 100%"...

TheSiggi
  • TheSiggi

Surgeon

• Members

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:11 AM

Wait a minute....

have you heared me complaining the since last week?
caus i haven't.

The latest version YOU sent me works with all of my scripts but the previos made my GTA buggy as an indian car!

So why do yeah critisise me now, for sth. that ain't up to date?
QUOTE (Deji)

Personally... I'm glad to be able to use CLEO 4 now, even before it's 100% working. If you don't want to use it in it's BETA stages, don't use it. I don't really see what the problem is of having something. Kinda wrong to say "I'd rather have 0% than 60%, unless I can have 100%"

So do I and I wouldn't complain about a not working tool if I don't want to use it

cuvip
  • cuvip

Jefra Bland, miss teen kentuckey US 2009

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 02:31 PM

some probs have occured, cause i'm using siggi weapon spawner so when i called up the menu, the only text showed up is "assault" everything else is empty

TheSiggi
  • TheSiggi

Surgeon

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE (cuvip @ Apr 11 2010, 15:31)
some probs have occured, cause i'm using siggi weapon spawner so when i called up the menu, the only text showed up is "assault" everything else is empty

Wait a minute? you got what? mercie_blink.gif

post here: http://www.gtaforums...view=getnewpost

and I'll see whesther I can fix this monocle.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users