• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic
vincentmillidge
  • vincentmillidge

vincent millidge III

• Members

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (heroe @ Mar 7 2010, 01:34)
QUOTE (vincentmillidge @ Mar 7 2010, 01:27)
I hope it aint a black gang banger oriented game again . that sh*t was cool but its been over done now and has become a parody of its self. Its been done to death, move on theres plenty of other cool criminal types for Rockstar to satirise

what are you talking bout'. Black gang banger was used only one time. And how often do you see a black gangbanger type game anyway maybe 0.8 out of 99.2. Also most people want the next gta to deal with gangs, a african american fits gang more than any other race.

I just think it was perfect for san andreas because at the time hip hop and american black culture was very popular and had been for sometime before that .alot of black gangster movies wer coming out it was a massive part of western culture in general. but in the years following because it was so massive then, its become stale and predictable and i just think Rockstar will want to go in a new direction. African american gangs will surely be involved but i doubt the protagonist will be one.

The Guru
  • The Guru

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None
  • Picture of the Year 2010

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:58 PM

Looks good. Just a thumbs up, learn to write!

Narcis_speed6
  • Narcis_speed6

The Saint

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Talented [Expression] 2012
    Most Helpful [Expression] 2012
    Most Helpful 2011
    Most Talented [Expression] 2011
    Most Helpful [Expression] 2011
    Best Member in a Group 2011
    Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2011
    Most Respected 2010
    Most Helpful 2010
    Most Talented [Visual Arts] 2010
    Most Helpful [Visual Arts] 2010
    Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2010

Posted 07 March 2010 - 04:12 PM

where i write 'enter image url here' you should enter the url DUH!

copy this instead of logo from first post

CODE
[center][IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2epprgn.png[/IMG][/center]

MadcapSmoky22
  • MadcapSmoky22

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 March 2010 - 04:14 PM

worst idea on fake gta ever. And what a non interesing and non proffesional made it is, everybody is just making sh*t for you.

maxopower
  • maxopower

I believe!

• Members

Posted 07 March 2010 - 04:48 PM

Sorry but this really looks like sh*t. Who want to play someone like that, he look like the worlds biggest Douche. And Donít write everything in that dark blue color, itís impossible to read. And thatís a really creative map you got there, made that yourself?

To be honest, Iím getting really tired of all these ďmake your own GTAĒ. By now they are all the same, all contains a logo made by Narcis, that all looks 100% the same. They all contain some really stupid looking/sounding guy. All have really long and unoriginal vehicle/weapon list. 117 ďdifferentĒ RnB/RaP/sh*t radio stations, with an all too long track lists. Then a few lines of story, and then just maybe, some funny looking M$ paint made Map.

I donít have to read them all. True. But Iím just saying all these ďmake your own GTAĒ topics, is about as annoying as the wish list topics, or the ďgive me a SAS/ new SA/ Vice 80ís GTAĒ topics

EvilWolf
  • EvilWolf

The Wolfman

• Members

Posted 07 March 2010 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (maxopower @ Mar 7 2010, 16:48)
Sorry but this really looks like sh*t. Who want to play someone like that, he look like the worlds biggest Douche. And Donít write everything in that dark blue color, itís impossible to read. And thatís a really creative map you got there, made that yourself?

To be honest, Iím getting really tired of all these ďmake your own GTAĒ. By now they are all the same, all contains a logo made by Narcis, that all looks 100% the same. They all contain some really stupid looking/sounding guy. All have really long and unoriginal vehicle/weapon list. 117 ďdifferentĒ RnB/RaP/sh*t radio stations, with an all too long track lists. Then a few lines of story, and then just maybe, some funny looking M$ paint made Map.

I donít have to read them all. True. But Iím just saying all these ďmake your own GTAĒ topics, is about as annoying as the wish list topics, or the ďgive me a SAS/ new SA/ Vice 80ís GTAĒ topics

100% agreed...

Why did you just put the same map as GTA: Vice City... and as he said... the blue text is very difficult if not impossible to read...

02fishera
  • 02fishera

PSN ID: TeamTango91

• The Yardies
  • England

Posted 07 March 2010 - 05:15 PM

One of the worst concept threads that I've ever seen, not because its a bad idea but because the person whose concept its meant to belong to has done pretty much nothing. Nice work Narcis and Heroe, keep it up! icon14.gif

@maxopower - was there any need for moaning about peoples concepts? I happen to like reading them and following their progress like many others I'm sure. As for Narcis's logos, they may look similar, but they look good and they're presented in a professional manner.

Narcis_speed6
  • Narcis_speed6

The Saint

• The Connection
  • None
    Most Helpful 2011
    Most Respected 2010
    Most Helpful 2010

Posted 07 March 2010 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (maxopower @ Mar 7 2010, 16:48)
Sorry but this really looks like sh*t. Who want to play someone like that

in this part of section you dont play anything, there are just words wink.gif

maxopower
  • maxopower

I believe!

• Members

Posted 07 March 2010 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (02fishera @ Mar 7 2010, 17:15)
@maxopower - was there any need for moaning about peoples concepts? I happen to like reading them and following their progress like many others I'm sure. As for Narcis's logos, they may look similar, but they look good and they're presented in a professional manner.

I love NEW ideas, NEW concepts. I love when someone take their time and make a great NEW suggestion. But when people just make long list of things like Car customization, more clothes, more Save Houses, let me play as Tommy again, helicopter platforms. It gets old and bit annoying, none of these ideas are new.

Just as this, is yet another ďgive me gang banning GTAĒ, Itís not new in any way. I liked that massive VC thing, with self made graphics. I truly respect that guy (I think heís called SmellyDog or something). He did something by himself, something new, a map. Not just post a picture of some tattooed idiot, who ones stole, a candy bar from the local 7-Eleven.

And all respect to NarcisS, Iím not saying his things look bad, or that they arenít good. But they all look the same. A basic GTA logo, A quick search on DAFront.com, then some colors. And your Done. NarcisS is just a machine spitting out GTA+ Whatever-stupid-name.
By now a NarcisS logo is as unoriginal and pale, as a Drug dealing mechanic, Bank robbing feature or a Car customization option.

02fishera
  • 02fishera

• The Yardies
  • England

Posted 07 March 2010 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (maxopower @ Mar 7 2010, 18:45)

I love NEW ideas, NEW concepts. I love when someone take their time and make a great NEW suggestion. But when people just make long list of things like Car customization, more clothes, more Save Houses, let me play as Tommy again, helicopter platforms. It gets old and bit annoying, none of these ideas are new.

Just as this, is yet another ďgive me gang banning GTAĒ, Itís not new in any way. I liked that massive VC thing, with self made graphics. I truly respect that guy (I think heís called SmellyDog or something). He did something by himself, something new, a map. Not just post a picture of some tattooed idiot, who ones stole, a candy bar from the local 7-Eleven.

And all respect to NarcisS, Iím not saying his things look bad, or that they arenít good. But they all look the same. A basic GTA logo, A quick search on DAFront.com, then some colors. And your Done. NarcisS is just a machine spitting out GTA+ Whatever-stupid-name.
By now a NarcisS logo is as unoriginal and pale, as a Drug dealing mechanic, Bank robbing feature or a Car customization option.

I agree, it can be tedious reading a concept with a list of cars and weapons that have been copied and pasted from GTAWiki or wherever and pictures of random people from google, but not everyone has time to create their own graphics or detailed maps. For example, I started my Thames City concept, but I've been so busy getting ready for exams and preparing for uni, that I've not had time to finish it off.

Narcis_speed6
  • Narcis_speed6

The Saint

• The Connection
  • None
    Most Helpful 2011
    Most Respected 2010
    Most Helpful 2010

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:09 PM

And all respect to NarcisS, Iím not saying his things look bad, or that they arenít good. But they all look the same.  A basic GTA logo, A quick search on DAFront.com, then some colors. And your Done.  NarcisS is just a machine spitting out GTA+ Whatever-stupid-name.

is hard for me to make a logo when i get this kind of details

user posted image
and if you look trought some of my work you will see they
are not all the same

maxopower
  • maxopower

I believe!

• Members

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (02fishera @ Mar 7 2010, 18:58)

I agree, it can be tedious reading a concept with a list of cars and weapons that have been copied and pasted from GTAWiki or wherever and pictures of random people from google, but not everyone has time to create their own graphics or detailed maps. For example, I started my Thames City concept, but I've been so busy getting ready for exams and preparing for uni, that I've not had time to finish it off.

But itís all very simple, if itís sh*t, donít post it. And if itís because you donít have the required PS skills, then Iím sure NarcisS or others in the GFX Requests section, can take more complicated orders then: Make fancy junk for me, whit lightning effects and a cool front.

It seam little thought has gone into many of the logos.

Narcis_speed6
  • Narcis_speed6

The Saint

• The Connection
  • None
    Most Helpful 2011
    Most Respected 2010
    Most Helpful 2010

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:20 PM

@maxopower- can you create a good logo with the 'details' above?

SmC12
  • SmC12

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:32 PM

I think his logos look just like Rockstars. All R* do is just bring up the GTA logo and + VC or IV. It's as simple as that and what Narcis_speed6 is doing is just as good as R*. biggrin.gif

@ OP i like this idea and think it will be good if you keep working on it a little icon14.gif

LCstuntman
  • LCstuntman

It's a wonderful horrible life.

• Members

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:35 PM

How original, yet other video game about a gangbanger 'trina make it to the top' suicidal.gif Been there, done that, it's boring. Pretty much the main reason R* used a [wannabe] gangbanger for SA's protagonist was to please all the 10 years who make topics like this. By the way, learn some English, "trina" isn't a word.

@maxopower: The only reason Narcis's GTA logos all look very similar is because all the GTA logos ARE very similar sigh.gif

maxopower
  • maxopower

I believe!

• Members

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:38 PM Edited by maxopower, 07 March 2010 - 07:41 PM.

QUOTE (Narcis_speed6 @ Mar 7 2010, 19:20)
@maxopower- can you create a good logo with the 'details' above?

Thatís what Iím saying ("then Iím sure NarcisS or others in the GFX Requests section, can take more complicated orders then: Make fancy junk for me, with lightning effects and a cool front. "), the makers of these brainless topic just use your logos to attract some really cheap attention. Thereís no real idea behind them, your quote was great.

He seam so stupid and ignorant. He do not want a logo, he has no idea of what heís writing, he just want some cheap attention. Unlike the well written request you linked to in a previous post.

And whatís with the yellow front color, dose that mean your angry?

Narcis_speed6
  • Narcis_speed6

The Saint

• The Connection
  • None
    Most Helpful 2011
    Most Respected 2010
    Most Helpful 2010

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:47 PM

nothing can make me angry on this forums, i am out of ideas when people request logo's
not even CCPD was making complicate things link

02fishera
  • 02fishera

• The Yardies
  • England

Posted 07 March 2010 - 08:00 PM Edited by 02fishera, 07 March 2010 - 08:04 PM.

I know how stupid and undetailed briefs can be, I study graphics at college so often get asked by people to create things on photoshop and illustrator. If I don't get a detailed description of what the person wants, I won't do it because they usually moan that its not what they want. I've seen some of the results you've created from briefs that give hardly any details and they are consistantly great, you deserve a medal for all the work you do on here!

maxopower
  • maxopower

I believe!

• Members

Posted 07 March 2010 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (Narcis_speed6 @ Mar 7 2010, 19:47)
nothing can make me angry on this forums, i am out of ideas when people request logo's
not even CCPD was making complicate things link

Iím not saying your work isnít great, Iím not asking any more of you. When Rockstar makes logos, they make them fit into the general feel of the game. And unless the protagonist is secretly a baseball player, and a Grove Street (He might be, I couldnít really fined any gang related thins in the OP) gang member. Then the logo doesnít fit in. This is not your ďfaultĒ, this is because moogadamoney hasnít given you something more concrete to go after, he hasnít given you ideas or a time periods.

Narcis_speed6
  • Narcis_speed6

The Saint

• The Connection
  • None
    Most Helpful 2011
    Most Respected 2010
    Most Helpful 2010

Posted 07 March 2010 - 08:06 PM

you can't really expect a logo description from a guy who don't know english so good,
he even misspelled the topic title
(excitement maybe?)

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Bernd das Bumpy Brot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:06 PM

the conversation the two have at the begining of the thread is hilarious. bumping for the lulz

GTAspotter
  • GTAspotter

Middle Park East/Rockford Hills Resident

• Members

Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:59 PM

my eyes went blurry and began to bleed whilst reading this.

Monkeytime
  • Monkeytime

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:03 PM

There's already a ghetto-thug GTA, it's called San Andreas, and it sucked. Keep it like Tommy Vercetti and Niko.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada
  • Best Forum Ledby 2011
    Best Forum Ledby 2010
    GTANet Contribution Award
    GTANet Helpfulness Award

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (universetwisters @ Thursday, Jun 9 2011, 10:06)
bumping for the lulz

Thanks dozingoff.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users