» «
Photo

"Official" Unofficial System Error Guide Updates

509 replies to this topic
GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:37 PM Edited by GTA_Loco, 08 May 2011 - 11:13 PM.

Edit: My bad. You're absolutely right DarrinPa. It does work!

I was expecting the jetpack to disappear, but it turned out you can already remove it and ride normally after you purchase a Sprunk.

This would facilitate flying back to where the rhino is and using the tank in pushing the Mothership.

Krawk
  • Krawk

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (GTA_Loco @ May 8 2011, 17:49)
Wow, nice to see so much has happened here already. Haven't been around here or in any other gaming forum for a long time.

Actually, has anything been done other than the threads pomor and myself have propagated (and others have replied to) here?

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 June 2011 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE (Krawk @ Thursday, Mar 24 2011, 15:28)
The verbage of the guide suggests that an ISV is an identical vehicle but the resource factor is much higher than the original. I think the guide should also be updated to reflect the fact the Sabre is easier to get in the mission The Green Sabre than it is in the mission Tanker Commander, so the one in Tanker Commander should be listed as the ISV. Thanks to OrionSR's method, what can possibly be easier than pulling up to the mission, crashing your car into the balla that is shooting from behind the sabre, blasting the sabre with a drive-by method or getting out of the car with a minigun and blasting it, getting into the car and wait for sweet to die, then simply drive away with it. In Tanker Commander you need to first go off and fetch a tractor, which do not always appear, sometimes require much driving to refresh, best chance is the farm in Blueberry Acres, then when the mission starts, run to your garage to fetch the tractor, come shoot Catalina then tow the car away. With Green Sabre there is nothing to really fetch, just damage the prize, get in and wait, then drive it away.

I think the Sabre in The Green Sabre should still be in the ISV section, given that it's much more useful to get a BP/FP/EP/DP Sabre in Tanker Commander. There's very limited space for storing vehicles in Los Santos, and still lots of special vehicles. Leaving the Sabre until the countryside missions will leave garage space for an extra LS car.

Apparently a bit of an old post, but it seems that the thread is still decently active...

trashmenclan17
  • trashmenclan17

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2011 - 07:28 PM

I used simerlar methods to find out all the comprehension proofed cars (EP/FP/DP/BP only). i am sure that all the cars proofings are implemented at some point.
I have recently tried to obtain a few of these vehicles:
The Patriots on robbing uncle sam. They spawn in the two wearhouses (coordinates put the location of these in the wearhouse) that closes upon the start of the mission. However i have tried almost everything and failed. I theorize properties appear after you finish loading the truck, and possibly disapear when you enter the truck, thus explaining the quick change. If this is not the case i have notice that once they hit anything with the NPCs in the truck their properties will vanish, why i recommend immeadiatly exiting the mule after it. I noticed if i shot the drivers b4 they hit anything it seem they were invunerable. However if the doors open (i think because the doors are locked and a glitch occurs with doors open but your still unable to enter vehicle i did this a few months ago so i am alittle shady about everything) the vehicle looses its properties. So thats why i am 90% sure they loose their properties after you enter the mule. With that said the doors to the warehouses do not open until you enter the mule, or fail the mission, resulting in the dissapearence of the patriots. I have even tried accessing the grage through blue hell, which it seems that if you pass under the river/canal to get to the ocean docks island you spawn back on the island across the channel. The only way they might be obtainable is if you accually get to the warehouses (after you fill the mule) through blue hell with out popping up out of it, if you do manage to enter the warehouse with the patriot you should kill the driver and then enter the blow up all cars cheat to destroy it and then use the shawnoffs to push the carcass back to the nearest gradge assuming it doesnt dissapear. Or entering the incible car cheat glitch so the mule becomes temporarily invincible to everything, then entering the blow up all cars cheat to destroy the patriots but not the mule then qickly getting over to hen and push them back into the gradge, assuming the patriots dont dissapear, or you dont fail the mission for killing ryder.

AH64Hunter
  • AH64Hunter

Forking and dongles

• Members

Posted 20 August 2011 - 02:52 PM Edited by AH64Hunter, 19 September 2011 - 12:40 PM.

I think I found when the Sentinel in "Running Dog" is proofed but I can't find out how to get it even with the blowup all cars cheat's. maybe if you set it on fire just before it becomes proofed but other than that I don't know.
It should be proofed when he makes it to his destination

Edit:I was checking out the "Robbing Uncle Sam: Patriots" and they seem to lose their proofing when the doors open.
It seems imposable because that was when they where just far enough to get one out.

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:59 AM Edited by Carbonox, 10 October 2011 - 01:02 PM.

I found a considerably easier method to obtain the BP/FP/EP/DP Merit in the mission "555 We Tip" which doesn't require any resources or cheats. Basically, after several unsuccessful attempts in trying to flip over the Merit with a Forklift, I ended up noticing that the Doherty garage is rather close to lots of uneven ground, where flipping the car by simply driving it upside down could be easy. However, after not succeeding much, I found an even better spot to flip the car - the ramp directly west of the garage. Just slowly drive up it with both your left tires off the ramp and it should soon roll over.

Get away from the car as it blows up, then push the wreckage to the garage. It's easier to push it actually sideways, and even easier if you have a vehicle of your own to do the pushing. Preferably get it before flipping the Merit, and park it someplace nearby, as the wreckage may disappear if you focus your attention away from it for too long. Just remember not to close the Merit's doors when outside it at any point, or they will lock and even parking it in a garage doesn't open them, which forces you to pretty much push it up the ramp to somehow still flip it over.

Let the garage door close and re-open, and there you go. A Merit with all the proofings, ready to use. No need to get the sluggish Forklift all the way to a garage from Easter Basin, even if the trip is rather short.

EDIT: Also, note about Berkley's RC Van. It's indeed not unique, I just jacked one in The Fallen Tree (around the border of Red County and Flint County) so they spawn regularly in traffic, just that they only spawn in specific areas, the Desert apparently being another place for them. Of course, sometimes they might be scarce, but that makes them only rare, not unique.

EDIT2: And again. This time, it's the Light Blue Pony in Toreno's Last Flight. A potentially easier way is to simply kill the 4 guys (+ the cop who doesn't take your shooting nicely) then don't get up to the helipad, but just run to the Pony and drive it to a garage. Then return to the helipad and begin the chase like normal, shooting the chopper down with a heat-seeking RPG if you can, completing the mission. Therefore, it's not necessary to be quick in taking out the chopper while still getting the Pony.

EDIT3: Oh my... I just found light blue Pony's on the road, multiple times! First at Easter Basin, later near the Easter Bay Chemicals. This seems to prove that the car is not in fact unique, and the light blue color belongs to its usual palette.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2011 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE (Carbonox @ Tuesday, Oct 4 2011, 12:59)
Oh my... I just found light blue Pony's on the road, multiple times! First at Easter Basin, later near the Easter Bay Chemicals. This seems to prove that the car is not in fact unique, and the light blue color belongs to its usual palette.

Try to put blue Ponies, one from the mission and one from the street. side-by-side. You'll see the difference.

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:22 PM Edited by Carbonox, 18 October 2011 - 05:32 PM.

News about the BP/FP/EP/DP Camper. When I was trying to get it (wasn't successful however - will try again later this week) I noticed that I was unable to purchase a drink from a vending machine while on a jetpack, but on the other hand, as soon as I entered and exited the crane, I was fully able to enter vehicles.

The platform in question is the PS2, pretty sure it's the old version before the Hot Coffee controversy, as the unmarked Pay'n Spray is open, unlike apparently in the fixed version...

EDIT: Second (and successful) attempt however made me first get that drink before I was able to enter any vehicles... On the other hand, in the first time, I took the jetpack to a vending machine and tried to buy something, while I was unsuccessful, but on the second time, having learned that it had (apparently) no effect, I went straight to the crane. Confusing, but meh...

BlackGuard
  • BlackGuard

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2011 - 03:13 PM Edited by BlackGuard, 22 October 2011 - 11:54 AM.

I think System Error made a mistake in the Two-Timing Girlfriend section: He claims that if you date Denise and gets caught cheating while the riots are ongoing, the girlfriend that catches you will exit her car and try to kill you. Whenever I try to do this, the girlfriend and her car disappear after the cutscene. (I'm playing on PS2 version 1.)

What works every time for me is to date Denise and enter the red sphere at her house just before the jealous girlfriend catches me. (Basically 'Method One' in the guide but without the tow truck.) The jealous girlfriend will still be there after the cutscene and, if the riots are ongoing, she will leave her car to participate in the riots.

And one more thing: You don't have to decline the invitation for coffee. The jealous girlfriend will still be there regardless.
Edit: Okay, the girlfriend and her car might disappear if you say yes to coffee but it is rare.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:08 PM Edited by GTA_Loco, 04 November 2011 - 01:10 PM.

dgtz just recently posted something here how to obtain the DP/BP/EP/FP Infernus from Beat down on B dup cheatless, and seemingly much easier to do than the method discovered by HGF. Video here

AH64Hunter
  • AH64Hunter

Forking and dongles

• Members

Posted 18 November 2011 - 08:54 AM Edited by AH64Hunter, 26 November 2011 - 05:15 PM.

I don't know if anyone found this but:

High Noon: Buffalo; 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 W/O CHEATS
First you need a mini-gun and fire-source (I used a Molotov Cocktail).
Start the mission than shoot the Buffalo's wheels or push it so you can get to it before Pulaski
set your self on fire to destroy it and get inside quick now push it to a garage open it up and try out your new Fully-Proofed Buffalo.

Edit: I found an easier method run as fast as you can and get to Buffalo as Pulaski is getting in and use the sawed-off-shotguns to shot the the back so it turns Pulaski will fall down get in on fire and to destroy it now just push it back to the garage.

Tip: You need to destroy it before it loses it's proofing. I found it is proofed until CJ and Pulaski starts talking or before he pulls out his Desert Eagle.

Tip 2: if you have a Rhino park it near the starting point and use it to push the Buffalo.

Tip 3:if Pulaski is giving you trouble like trying to kill you don't kill him just park the Bandito on top of him.

I will test the Infernus in PS2 V.2.0 when I get to Beat down on B dup.
Edit: The method works but I'm having problems getting the Infernus to stay in the games it vanished when I got it to the garage I've been trying to get it to the garage again but I'm having trouble flipping it and when I do I keep getting the "You're hood is under attack!" so I keep stealing a police car and get killed or busted.
Edit: I got it and its still proofed.

trashmenclan17
  • trashmenclan17

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:41 PM

The Sentinel in Running Dog is unobtainable. It is the guys get away car if you dont catch him on foot. Why its unobtainable: It oddly disappears once any part of it enters the grove street garage.
The Vehicles in Photo opportunity are unobtainable. they only are visible while you are in the camera mode. Blowing the cars up and killing any one of the characters results in you unable to exit camera mode. Otherwise the cars dissapear when you die or when the mission is complete

AH64Hunter
  • AH64Hunter

Forking and dongles

• Members

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:54 PM Edited by AH64Hunter, 01 December 2011 - 02:56 PM.

QUOTE (trashmenclan17 @ Thursday, Dec 1 2011, 13:41)
Photo opportunity are unobtainable. they only are visible while you are in the camera mode. Blowing the cars up and killing any one of the characters results in you unable to exit camera mode. Otherwise the cars dissapear when you die or when the mission is complete

True but I think I may have a way of getting them.
It's true that the mission will not end if you kill any of them.
But if you were to flip them and they get out you maybe able to fail the mission like the DP/BP/EP/FP Infernus in Beat down on B dup except you will be waiting for them to walk in and fail the mission.
But it can only be done if the tractor and the car stay in the game and you need to know where to put it.
Now, I know what your thinking the cars will be deleted after the mission.
But if the delete zone is the parking lot then they may stay in the game if you are lucky.

trashmenclan17
  • trashmenclan17

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 December 2011 - 11:36 AM

They are only visable in camera mode. Killing anyone caused the mission to end. Killing the vehicles than youself doesnt work. And you cant switch weapons. you can try it youself but i failed.

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 December 2011 - 02:45 AM

QUOTE (Carbonox @ Monday, Oct 17 2011, 13:22)
News about the BP/FP/EP/DP Camper. When I was trying to get it (wasn't successful however - will try again later this week) I noticed that I was unable to purchase a drink from a vending machine while on a jetpack, but on the other hand, as soon as I entered and exited the crane, I was fully able to enter vehicles.

The crain does work, but the vending machine is closer.

I know I didn't explain my method very well at first, but it does work as GTA_LOCO mentioned. Try these methods;

1)When flying towards it try to be just above the ground as you are about to land, don't wait until you land to start hitting Y [not sure what the PS2 or PC "EXIT" button is] CJ may drop out of the jetpack.

2)If that dosen't work, stand as far away as possible BUT just far enough away that you can purchase a drink.

3)Walk around randomly, while hitting the exit button.

BUTTON MASHING THE EXIT BUTTON IS HIGHLY SUGGESTED - it isn't about perfecting timing, a little luck and practice and you can master this within seconds. did I mention button mashing?

This will allow you to retain use of the jet pack as you normally would anyother time.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:12 PM

I noticed one of the new entries in System Error's guide:
QUOTE (Bulletproof Car Walkthrough By System Error)
----------------------------
5.12: Explosionproof Banshee
----------------------------
Mission:    Gray Imports                Resource F:      *
Character:  Tenpenny

If the Russian arms dealer makes it outside, he'll try to escape in this sporty
vehicle. Of course, it's inferior when you consider you can just make a FP/EP
Banshee on the same mission, but every unique vehicle counts, right? Thanks to
Ceielo for this one.

Method one
-----------
Proceed through the mission until you have to chase the Russian. He's slow, so
just run right past him, and get into the Banshee he's running toward. At this
point, you can either get out and shoot him as he approaches, or just run him
over. If you do that, be aware that it may be destroyed, though. Whichever way
you kill him, though, you'll pass the mission and will be able to take the
Banshee for keeps.

Have anyone tried that out? I did, and it is not working.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 January 2012 - 04:02 PM Edited by Sucha84, 03 January 2012 - 04:08 PM.

QUOTE (pomor @ Tuesday, Jan 3 2012, 12:12)

To Pomor:

Yes. I already have EP Banshee and it perfectly has explosion proof ability. When I tested its explosion proof aability, I hit with the gas pump and I wasted after a second with Banshee. I even thought it has no special qualities. But I forgot that it's not fireproof. So as soon as gas pump explodes, it catch fire due to the fire on ground and explode immediately. In next try, I tested it with putting satchel charges and it didn't explode. So it has Explosion proof ability. So System Error is correct. Normally most cars can take fire sometime before explode. But Banshee is very vulnerable to fire and damage. I recommend you to throw a molotov to a Banshee and see how quickly it explodes.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 January 2012 - 04:49 PM

I found an easier way to get Chrome Yellow Burrito in mission "Mike Toreno". So I give it only 2 star difficulty and 2 star resource factor. As System Error suggested, it needs a tow truck. But instead, even a tractor works perfectly and most likely you don't need to start mission with Tow truck.

Method:
Start mission as usual either getting tow truck or not. Getting tow truck before starting mission only saves time. As soon as mission starts, get into the Premier given and go to the destination. If you need get out from premier and get in Tow Truck with Mendez. So either way, go all the way to the airport and find the Burrito with signal. As System Error suggested, you can snipe 2 motor cyclists. But it's not compulsory. However, killing motorcyclists helps to do this easier. Then go for the chase. At some point Burrito stops in middle of Airport. Now you can go even close to the Burrito. So when you go close to Burrito, 4 enemies will get out and kill all of them as game suggested to do so. Now next cutscene appears that Mike Toreno comes from Burrito. At this point game suggested to destroy Burrito. Instead, if you come this far with Tow Truck and have a sight that both Tow truck and Burrito. Also this time, both Toreno and Mendez are shooting at the Burrito. Kill Toreno now(you need one head shot). As soon as you kill Toreno, mission will be failed and very interestly Mendez will disappear. So get in the tow truck and tow Burrito to a garage.

If you didn't come to mission with tow truck, just get in to Premier which you came after game tells you have to destroy Burrito. Then go to Angel Pine construction yard to find a tow truck or even a tractor from road. Surprisingly as soon as you are out of sight of Mendez and Toreno, they will stop shooting to Burrito. Also at this point Police will ignore you too. So you can do any crime. So when you come back to the point of Burrito again, you can see both Mendez and Toreno are just standing. Now just hop the tow truck or tractor next ahead of Burrito. Now as above, kill Toreno to fail the mission and tow Burroto to a garage.

Try it and tell your idea.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Tuesday, Jan 3 2012, 17:02)
QUOTE (pomor @ Tuesday, Jan 3 2012, 12:12)

To Pomor:

Yes. I already have EP Banshee and it perfectly has explosion proof ability. When I tested its explosion proof aability, I hit with the gas pump and I wasted after a second with Banshee. I even thought it has no special qualities. But I forgot that it's not fireproof. So as soon as gas pump explodes, it catch fire due to the fire on ground and explode immediately. In next try, I tested it with putting satchel charges and it didn't explode. So it has Explosion proof ability. So System Error is correct. Normally most cars can take fire sometime before explode. But Banshee is very vulnerable to fire and damage. I recommend you to throw a molotov to a Banshee and see how quickly it explodes.

Weird. I tested it with satchel charges. No "proofness" whatsoever.
I am on PC, game has version 1.0

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE (pomor @ Tuesday, Jan 3 2012, 19:49)

I will give the proof from one of my game files. I have collected all special vehicle so far. The EP Banshee is in the El-Corona Garage and I have saved the game at El-Corona garage for your ease. Unfortunately, now I don't have Satchel charges. But instead I have Heat Seeking RPG. So try to fire some rockets to it. It won't explode even 10 rockets you shoot but will explode some time because of fire. You clearly can see the difference because even the hardest Firetruck or biggest plane will explode from one rocket launcher missile. If you still don't sure, buy some satchel charges from nearest ammunation and see its Explosion proof ability.

EP Banshee Link: http://gtasnp.com/download/28895

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE (Sucha84 @ Tuesday, Jan 3 2012, 21:21)
QUOTE (pomor @ Tuesday, Jan 3 2012, 19:49)

I will give the proof from one of my game files. I have collected all special vehicle so far. The EP Banshee is in the El-Corona Garage and I have saved the game at El-Corona garage for your ease. Unfortunately, now I don't have Satchel charges. But instead I have Heat Seeking RPG. So try to fire some rockets to it. It won't explode even 10 rockets you shoot but will explode some time because of fire. You clearly can see the difference because even the hardest Firetruck or biggest plane will explode from one rocket launcher missile. If you still don't sure, buy some satchel charges from nearest ammunation and see its Explosion proof ability.

EP Banshee Link: http://gtasnp.com/download/28895

Hey, its not that I doubt your words. I am just confused why I cannot obtain the car myself.
I tried both to kill the Russian before he reaches the Banshee, or running past him, geting into Banshee, and hiting him with the car. Either way, it did not work for me.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:21 PM

So, maybe there's a difference between your Games?
What Version do you each have?
And does it contain any Mods or Cleos?
Playing with disc or Crack or Official download?

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:26 AM Edited by OrionSR, 04 January 2012 - 03:31 AM.

It looks like EP is applied to the Actor's car right at the end of the mission as part of the mission cleanup routines on V1 and V2. Shortly before that there's a code that clears all immunities. Wait until the mission is completely over and the actor's car should be EP unless it is wrecked.

Sucha84
  • Sucha84

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 05:32 AM

QUOTE (pomor @ Tuesday, Jan 3 2012, 22:12)
Hey, its not that I doubt your words. I am just confused why I cannot obtain the car myself.
I tried both to kill the Russian before he reaches the Banshee, or running past him, geting into Banshee, and hiting him with the car. Either way, it did not work for me.

My experience was, I ran past Russian and killed the nearest enemy from Banshee (I forced to do it because I was low in health). And I entered Banshee and drove away some distance but not past gate and get out from Banshee and waited for Russian to come. When he arrives towards Banshee, I killed him to pass the mission. So its EP ability remained. So I recommend to you to try it in this way.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:05 AM

IMO it's almost pointless to obtain the mission-based EP only or FP only vehicles since you can always "create" one during the Gray Imports mission.

But just for the records, SE seems to have missed including that Banshee and the EP PCJ in the same mission.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:52 AM

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Wednesday, Jan 4 2012, 04:26)
It looks like EP is applied to the Actor's car right at the end of the mission as part of the mission cleanup routines on V1 and V2. Shortly before that there's a code that clears all immunities. Wait until the mission is completely over and the actor's car should be EP unless it is wrecked.

OK. So what I am doing wrong?

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:04 AM Edited by OrionSR, 04 January 2012 - 11:24 AM.

If the Banshee or PCJ were EP vehicles then it might be worth the trouble to collect them as trophy vehicles. However, neither of these vehicles have the proofing applied to them directly. The vehicle the player is driving during the last few meters as the target is approaching the Banshee is recorded by the script, and after the mission is over (success or failure) the proofing is applied if the vehicle is not destroyed. I ran several tests with v1 and v2 scripts and managed to proof the PCJ, Banshee, a Euros I spawned at the bottom of the stairs, and a car I grabbed from the street (not all during the same attempt though). For some reason I couldn't proof the forklift at the bottom of the stair and I'm not sure why not.

The loop that records the player's vehicle begins after the target makes the final turn around the containers and starts heading directly at the Banshee. The loop stops when he enters the Banshee. If the player enters the Banshee before the loop begins then the vehicle will not be proofed. I modified my script to increase the player's money whenever the player's vehicle was recorded and snapped the screenshot below as soon as I saw the numbers start to change. The PCJ is in it's original position. The screenshots are from different attempts.

user posted image
user posted image

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:26 AM

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Wednesday, Jan 4 2012, 12:04)
The loop that records the player's vehicle begins after the target makes the final turn around the containers and starts heading directly at the Banshee. The loop stops when he enters the Banshee. If the player enters the Banshee before the loop begins then the vehicle will not be proofed. I modified my script to increase the player's money whenever the player's vehicle was recorded and snapped the screenshot below as soon as I saw the numbers start to change.

I see. So in laymans terms, I have overtaken the target guy too much. Yeah, now, when I waited for him to get closer to Banshee, the "proofnes" got applied.

By the way, I agree that this EP Banshee is not worth keeping. It piqued my interest just becouse it was not part of your original list. I cherished some hopes, that it's EP was applied by different means. And that would mean, that your list is not final, that there may be many new vehicles to obtain. Well, tough luck.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:43 AM Edited by OrionSR, 04 January 2012 - 11:46 AM.

Yeah, well... The first thing I did was check The List on the first page, and I noticed that I missed this code. Perhaps I should revise the list to include both references. Something like:

Gray Imports: Player's Car; 0, 1, 1, 0, 0 (entering the mission sphere at the docks)
Gray Imports: Player's Car 2; 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 (as the target approaches the Banshee)
Gray Imports: Player's Car 2; 0, 0, 1, 0, 0 (when mission is over)

So if I missed this one then perhaps I missed some others. In this case I must have been confused because the player's vehicle got proofed in three different places. EP/FP at the beginning, no proof near the end, and finally EP when it's all over. I'm pretty sure the list of missions that include proofing codes is accurate. However, I didn't record every single reference of applied, removed, or altered immunities.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:02 PM

Orion SR, since you have access to the codes on the proofings of the vehicles, do you see anything on the Greenwoods and LSPD cars that were being used in the End of the Line mission in the location where you have to steal the SWAT van? These are the cars that the Ballas and cops are using as shields.

I noticed that they seem to have a strange kind of proofings in that when CJ isn't riding in any of them, the cars appear to be BP. But everytime CJ rides in any of them, they become normal. But getting off the car would turn them BP again. This would happen during or after the mission is failed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users