Photo

"Official" Unofficial Bulletproof & Special Vehicles Guide

583 replies to this topic
gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:34 PM Edited by gtaxpert, 24 July 2014 - 06:56 PM.

I have San Andreas on PS2, but played it so much that the disc stopped working. I also have it as Xbox 360 download and as an illegal download on PC (because f*ck it, already bought it twice, don't feel bad about stealing it once).

Anyway, I made a gold BF-400, it looks dope.

10498368_712577285480473_229417395671655

• Militia and UltimaRisingPhoenix like this

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:02 AM

I have San Andreas on PS2, but played it so much that the disc stopped working. I also have it as Xbox 360 download and as an illegal download on PC (because f*ck it, already bought it twice, don't feel bad about stealing it once).

Anyway, I made a gold BF-400, it looks dope.

10498368_712577285480473_229417395671655

Wow nice color there :)

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:48 PM

Ok so thepast couple of days I have been trying to use UltimaRisingPhoenix exploit but a bit differently and stumbled upon some weird events, now instead of going east to the transfender garage I went west and grabbed the Broadway near the gas station then took it to the Loco Co garage and instead of respraying the car I used a paintjob to see what would happen after it failed the mission the bike got stuck on the concrete of the bridge next to the garage, now I assume this is caused by the movement of the camera when I select the paintjob on the garage as it moves upwards a bit. As this happened I kind of given up on this but then I remembered it might be possible to impound the BF400 with the broadway and also by starting the mission again as usually it impounds the last car you use before it but both ways did not work, which leads me to think that as CJ is actually a passenger it won't work, now my idea is if there is any way to get the bike unstuck from the ground so that it would be gettable, any ideas are much apreciated.

• Militia likes this

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:15 PM

Ok so thepast couple of days I have been trying to use UltimaRisingPhoenix exploit but a bit differently and stumbled upon some weird events, now instead of going east to the transfender garage I went west and grabbed the Broadway near the gas station then took it to the Loco Co garage and instead of respraying the car I used a paintjob to see what would happen after it failed the mission the bike got stuck on the concrete of the bridge next to the garage, now I assume this is caused by the movement of the camera when I select the paintjob on the garage as it moves upwards a bit. As this happened I kind of given up on this but then I remembered it might be possible to impound the BF400 with the broadway and also by starting the mission again as usually it impounds the last car you use before it but both ways did not work, which leads me to think that as CJ is actually a passenger it won't work, now my idea is if there is any way to get the bike unstuck from the ground so that it would be gettable, any ideas are much apreciated.

Well yes, the bike does get stuck in the bridge next to that garage but after using some hacks (sorry but I just had to use it for this), I found out the bike is still a normal color A.K.A Pay N Spray color :(

Was hoping a paintjob...

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:47 PM

Ah ok I was hoping the same at least a bad mapped paintjob. To bad :/

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:33 PM

Ah ok I was hoping the same at least a bad mapped paintjob. To bad :/

same... but it was found out when I used a teleport hack to move to another location...

But the thing is, the paintjob TXDs are only for a specific amout of vehicles in this game...

And of course bikes doesn't have their own paintjob TXDs...

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:02 PM

Good point I forgot that the TXD were assigned to specific vehicles rather than being directly aplied to any vehicle, that's why some only have 2 paintjobs instead of 3 and that's why some moddable cars can have paintjobs and others don't, anyway it's fun to try new stuff and to explore the possibilities :lol:

• Militia and UltimaRisingPhoenix like this

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:06 PM

Good point I forgot that the TXD were assigned to specific vehicles rather than being directly aplied to any vehicle, that's why some only have 2 paintjobs instead of 3 and that's why some moddable cars can have paintjobs and others don't, anyway it's fun to try new stuff and to explore the possibilities :lol:

Indeed it is ^_^

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:55 AM Edited by fnxrak, 10 August 2014 - 12:55 AM.

Ok so I don't know if this is already known by the players but I was surprised after watching this video more closely and trying the trick and I can confirm it works just fine at least in the PC, The vehicle is not new but the pause and resume trick seems to make the car take more damage quickly and it makes a lot easier to get a very hard vehicle. I had this guys channel subscribed because he was the only one with another video of a Hydra early and another version of the damn EP/FP hotring from VC but never paid much attention to this video and I think it deserves a lot more views likes and subscribers

• gtaxpert and Militia like this

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:42 AM Edited by lil weasel, 10 August 2014 - 09:51 PM. edited unnecessary quote

Ok so I don't know if this is already known

Not sure if PS2 version it will work because pausing the game takes time and is slow as hell :O
  • fnxrak and Militia like this

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:10 PM

Well it seems that it doesn't Militia tried it a few months back and he told me it didn't work :/ , fortunately for PC users is really a good trick though

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2014 - 09:11 PM Edited by Militia, 10 August 2014 - 09:11 PM.

Yup, I tried this method already back in April or May whenever I was on Reuniting the Families and trying to obtain this vehicle.  On PS2/3, when you hit Pause it goes SO slow and you can't unpause it very fast, either.  When I tried the pausing method, I actually had LESS vehicle damage than I ever did before.  Doing it the good ol' fashion way with hoping and praying the Greenwood is damaged before the last cutscene is the only way for PS2/3, however, doing this is 100% luck.  No skill involved.  It's a shame, cuz it's such a good vehicle for the properties.

• UltimaRisingPhoenix likes this

UltimaRisingPhoenix
  • UltimaRisingPhoenix

Player Hater Really?

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:53 AM

Well technically, the only way to obtain this hard-ass police car is to have LUCK and sacrifice your time for this one special vehicle...

#onlyforps2 :(

lol232
  • lol232

The Hardwood Butcher

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:04 PM Edited by lol232, 11 August 2014 - 12:10 PM.

My modded PS2 (I have a legit disc anyway) runs games off the Internal HDD and Pause-Unpause time is short as hell (same w/ loading times). I might give it a try.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users