600 replies to this topic
Krawk
  • Krawk

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:24 PM

Thanks OrionSR,

RE: Smoke's Courier: Sanchez; 1, 1, 1, 1, 1

Wonder when it is proofed/not proofed? Going off memory, does the blip show up when you get the call and Cesar is waiting for a Yes/No answer? If it does, I'd suspect it's proofed until you answer the question. Obviously not worth looking into though, Wrong Side of the Tracks has a relatively easy way to acquire one.

Looks like most of the DP cars we know about are better known as CP/MP and that would better explain why certain vehicles appear only CP OR MP.

Should this line, High Stakes Lowrider: Cesar's Savanna; 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 actually say
High Stakes Lowrider: Cesar's Savanna; 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 / 1, 1, 1, 0, 0
I know the one in the guide anyway is not CP, I didn't check to see if it's MP.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:50 PM

I found something on Smoke's Courier: Sanchez; 1, 1, 1, 1, 1. It loses the proofing when CJ gets within 80 units of the target, The target is stuck on the bike and there are stuck vehicle checks and various other settings that makes it look like this vehicle will be very difficult to acquire. Besides, the Badlands Sanchez looks easy enough to nab.

High Stakes Lowrider: Cesar's Savanna; 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 is correct but deceptive. I'm not sure how to get at the vehicle when that mission and those immunities are in place. The vehicle we've been nabbing is part of the Race vehicles and comes from the racing scripts. It appears to have the same settings as Woozie's Fortune and Elegy, so I revised that line accordingly.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 26 March 2010 - 03:29 AM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 26 March 2010 - 05:32 PM.

QUOTE (Krawk @ Mar 25 2010, 17:02)
QUOTE (System Error @ Mar 13 2010, 18:06)
- I did mention quite a bit of the unreliability in the guide. It's just that it's so inconvenient to deal with Doherty all the time, to the point where it's not really worth it.

Show of hands please, up for yes or down for no, who has had problems with the Doherty garage? My hand is down, I have never had a problem with it but then again I also follow my own advice which is posted as the topic opener. The biggest thing is not using the road that goes behind it, you have to think hard to remember not to. Driving down the main road/side is a little safer but I still cut it a bit wide just to be sure.

With a few more unique vehicles to snatch and all the GF cars, using this garage is unavoidable even to you cry.gif

I use the Doherty garage and the rest of them regularly.

There are some occasional problems with it dumping cars and stealing paint jobs more regularly than many of the other garages. I have decided that the reason for this seems to be that you pass this garage often during game play and during missions even.

The same can be said of all of the garages that have these difficulties. Are these the causes as we have discussed before?

Who knows?

I figure that it is ok with me to the extent that I do not maintain checking my garages after each save and saving after each acquisition and after each mission. Never save over the last previous save.

Seriously, double checking may take time but that is the cost of having such neat rides. Does Michael Knight have the right to bitch if K.I.T.T. vanishes when it is shut down and he leaves his ride unlocked in an easy access garage?

Serves him right!

Does he think that he is the only dude that likes the special features?

Protect your rides by running security runs after your saves with these instructions and you'll only have to redo something one mission at a time if you ever have to redo any of them.

---------------

I have been attempting the HSLR Savanna BP/EP/FP/DP or BP/EP/FP/MP/CP as it seems that is so vital to express these days......so, I am full of piss and vinegar as I fail so often at the many things I attempt when it strikes me to give this ride a go once more.

I tried something completely new today with an unexpected result that was still a failure and a very strange one at that. I'll get back to you guys tomarrow or the next day with things but....I have to try one more thing.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 26 March 2010 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Mar 25 2010, 22:50)
High Stakes Lowrider: Cesar's Savanna; 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 is correct but deceptive. I'm not sure how to get at the vehicle when that mission and those immunities are in place. The vehicle we've been nabbing is part of the Race vehicles and comes from the racing scripts. It appears to have the same settings as Woozie's Fortune and Elegy, so I revised that line accordingly.

Not only the Savanna but the others as well except the orange majestic. This was noted already is SE's guide.

They can be snathced 1,1,1,1,1, if you didn't start the race and have approached the cars with a different one (not the mission assigned one)but they can't be kept as such in any way.

Methods have been drawn how to obtain them, but they'll always disappear upon mission failure. Cesar's particularly will screw your screen into literally blacking out if you destroy it while it's 1,1,1,1,1(PS2 v1.0). You can view your menu but not the free roam game environment.

HolyGrenadeFrenzy
  • HolyGrenadeFrenzy

drrnage E ih unarEy

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 04:15 AM Edited by HolyGrenadeFrenzy, 27 March 2010 - 04:20 AM.

OK, I have finally done something that isn't a success yet it is a different type of obstacle than the previous outcome in regards to acquisition of the BP/EP/FP/DP Savanna of High Stakes Low Rider.

Before you go to the race area you and your homie must dump your racing ride in a location that is in route to a unique jump location. I choose the bridge jump near the tracks just south west of the Ganton Gym. The dump location is the facing east west with your ride near the tracks between the palm trees yet giving enough room for the north to south jump.

Damage your ride before you and your homie leave it in that area to the point of dark black smoke so that one tiny jolt will set it ablaze in passing.

Go through the standard method listed in System Error's Guide that allows for you to jack the ride with your sacrifice of the homie. sad.gif

Go to the Low Co. Mod Shop and purchase some Nitro....I go with the x10, myself.

Line up and full throttle, jolt your ride and set it ablaze continue on and jump.

If timed right your ride will explode while you and the Savanna are in mid air in the movie take of the jump.

Does the Savanna vanish? No.

The screen freezes.

Another botch with a different result than the black out though. All other preveious attempts have resulted in the Death of CJ or the black out with people talking and no way out issue.

I have a few other ideas that I haven't tried yet.....and I will update anything new in these regards.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 02:02 PM

icon14.gif
Cool.
It is the shame, I dont have a save close to that mission. I wonder if screen freezes due to the unique jump camera or because of running nitro.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (HolyGrenadeFrenzy @ Mar 27 2010, 04:15)
All other preveious attempts have resulted in the Death of CJ or the black out with people talking and no way out issue.

There's actually a way to break this black outing experience. If you step into the spot where the save icon is and save the game after Cesar's car explodes and freezes your screen, you can return to normal gameplay again afterwards, however, without any of the cars even if you saved them in the garage.

Krawk
  • Krawk

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (HolyGrenadeFrenzy @ Mar 25 2010, 23:29)
QUOTE (Krawk @ Mar 25 2010, 17:02)
Show of hands please, up for yes or down for no, who has had problems with the Doherty garage? My hand is down, I have never had a problem with it but then again I also follow my own advice which is posted as the topic opener. The biggest thing is not using the road that goes behind it, you have to think hard to remember not to. Driving down the main road/side is a little safer but I still cut it a bit wide just to be sure.

With a few more unique vehicles to snatch and all the GF cars, using this garage is unavoidable even to you  cry.gif

I use the Doherty garage and the rest of them regularly.

There are some occasional problems with it dumping cars and stealing paint jobs more regularly than many of the other garages. I have decided that the reason for this seems to be that you pass this garage often during game play and during missions even.

The same can be said of all of the garages that have these difficulties. Are these the causes as we have discussed before?

Who knows?
....I have to try one more thing.

Back to my original advice though, if you never drive behind the garage and if on the other road you cut a bit towards Cranberry station the door never opens. It has to do with the opening radius of the garage and that the door is still open once you're in the next zone. I may not know alot about the game's workings but I like to think on this very topic I know alot more than average.
My comments on the Verdant Meadows garage and the jetpack causing paint jobs to be eaten, same exact problem I think, if you're not careful when you pick up the jetpack the door opens so you must be sure to either get it slowly and back off before flying away or make damn sure the door closes with the rides in view before flying away.

Diego Mustard
  • Diego Mustard

Ultimate Criminal

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 28 March 2010 - 04:45 PM

Anyway, I felt I should include this in the update :

Another way of deleting a special vehicle (XBox? and PS2 only) :

There are two-player icons scattered across SA in those versions...
You head to it, and then the player with the second controller must enter
a button to play the 2P game... However, once you start one, and the ride you
have is too near the icon (if you played VC, think of the bike morphing glitch,
you lined the bike very close to a clothes pick-up), it will be
immediately deleted after the fade out... You could spawn vehicles
while the second player is choosing the character of his choice (I did this
by spawning an FBI Truck), but no save garages, even the impound lots
and the hangar at the LV airport in which the AT-400 is parked, will open...
You can avoid getting it deleted by leaving the ride moderately far from the icon,
but the only way to get out of the 2P is to fail it by killing a player, and killing him
will always re-spawn back to where the 2P icon was (for example, if you got the icon
at El Quebrados, and you killed the other player at the airport in LS, you'll be back
to where the icon is located in El Quebrados). I don't know what happens if you kill
the player near the ride and the place of the icon, but if you're going on to a 2P
game with an in-destructible ride, re-load the game if you want to use it again in
the 2P, and do not save after the 2P is ended...

------------

I also tried getting the NewsVan in Cut T. B. by destroying it using the fire-enter,
and then failing by killing MD, and then shoot it to a Packer that will then move it to a garage... However, It's not GTA:VC guys, the Packer in GTA:SA works...
However, I destroyed the Packer when shooting it (the sawn-off shotgun did that or
the NewsVan?), so IF somebody can do it, post here...

------------

Keeping modded cars at your garages makes your garages' slower to open,
so making special vehicles modded can make a garage like Doherty's Xoomer take
longer to open, plus making it easier to deal with...

Nice Info. huh?

System Error
  • System Error

Oh yeah.

• Members

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:55 AM

Oh man, this might take a while to update...

- For the BP/FP/EP/DP Patriots in Robbing Uncle Sam, is it possible to destroy them with a perfectly timed Blow Up All Cars cheat? That's the only thing I can think off.

- Aren't normal bikes basically immune to damage anyway?

- Nice progress on the BP/FP/EP/DP Savanna.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE (System Error @ Mar 29 2010, 08:55)
Aren't normal bikes basically immune to damage anyway?

Exactly what I thought of also. It's unlike in VCS where bikes can be destroyed and would be unrideable.

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 29 March 2010 - 12:23 PM

Funny consequence of VCS bicycle damage: http://www.gtaforums...ic=395554&st=17

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 29 March 2010 - 06:03 PM

QUOTE (System Error @ Mar 29 2010, 01:55)
- For the BP/FP/EP/DP Patriots in Robbing Uncle Sam, is it possible to destroy them with a perfectly timed Blow Up All Cars cheat? That's the only thing I can think off.

- Aren't normal bikes basically immune to damage anyway?

The Patriots are immune for only one or two dozen lines of code before the proofing is removed. I'm not sure how to calculate how fast lines of code are executed but I suspect it would be damn near impossible to time a cheat code so the cars explode as soon as they spawn but before the army dudes get placed inside.

As far as I can tell, bicycles don't take damage unless flipped, but they are not immune in that they don't have the proofing flags applied. I can't seen any reason to store a proofed Mt Bike other than there's probably room in one of the smaller LV garages and bulletproof collectors tend to be obsessive about getting everything, regardless of any practical value. Rhinos however, actually get the bullet and explosion immunities applied by the engine when they spawn in.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Mar 29 2010, 19:03)
As far as I can tell, bicycles don't take damage unless flipped, but they are not immune in that they don't have the proofing flags applied. I can't seen any reason to store a proofed Mt Bike other than there's probably room in one of the smaller LV garages and bulletproof collectors tend to be obsessive about getting everything, regardless of any practical value

But how one can tell the mt bike he had put into a garage indeed has any proofing flags? I mean, c'mon shoot at it? Bump it?

Krawk
  • Krawk

Prankster

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 05:57 PM

Here is additional confirmation that flying too near a garage wreaks havoc, in creating a new master save I have been flying and landing on the El Corona property. The garage will usually open at least once and I am ignoring it. In the garage are 2 regular unmodded vehicles, a Sultan and an NRG bike. I tried parking a 3rd vehicle in it and got prompted it was full... looked inside, maybe I filled it and forgot (?) NOPE, only 2 vehicles in it, I loaded up SACC and see there's also a Newsvan and a Taxi recorded to the garage also, so I cleared them from the garage. Just to see if it was recreatable, I closed everything, loaded a few saves back to the beginning of the problem saves until I found the first one, SACC says there's 4 cars there but looking inside you see 2 cars.

Only "cheats" used were the no wanted level cheat and cheat count frozen at zero with Blitz's tool, nothing new here, never had problems with any of that, only difference is landing the chopper on to of the safe house.

Anyone cares to look at it, the save is right HERE;

Krawk
  • Krawk

Prankster

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 06:01 PM

OrionSR, also in looking at your script list I see a train becomes proofed against everything in one of the missions... Has anyone ever destroyed a train? I know if you look at one with a heat seeking rpg each car has a target lock but once you've "destroyed" all the cars the train is still in working order. Wonder why they did this for a mission...

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 02 April 2010 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Mar 14 2010, 06:53)

The flags here are: BP/FP/EP/CP/MP

Up, Up and Away!: Leviathan; 1, 1, 1, 1, 0/ 1, 1, 1, 1, 1

I was wondering about that. It suggested, that Leviathan at some point is vulnerable to the mele weapons.
Indeed, it is. If you fly there by chopper (preferably EP one) and land at the south side of the Leviathan, it will be immune to minigun or RPG but you can destroy it by humble spade. Just don't go to the other side of this heli, that summons gunships (Hunters).
After the series of explosions the mission will fail, but unfortunately you cannot move the wreck, it is still glued to the ground and no amount of pushing or shooting with sawed off shotgun (or with enything else) would budge it mad.gif

Diego Mustard
  • Diego Mustard

Ultimate Criminal

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (pomor @ Apr 2 2010, 19:48)

I was wondering about that. It suggested, that Leviathan at some point is vulnerable to the mele weapons.
Indeed, it is. If you fly there by chopper (preferably EP one) and land at the south side of the Leviathan, it will be immune to minigun or RPG but you can destroy it by humble spade. Just don't go to the other side of this heli, that summons gunships (Hunters).
After the series of explosions the mission will fail, but unfortunately you cannot move the wreck, it is still glued to the ground and no amount of pushing or shooting with sawed off shotgun (or with enything else) would budge it mad.gif

Too bad... I guess that when you ride it any-way possible, you can't take-off, much like the problem with the Newsvan...
I'll try it in the vacation. When I reach the mission, I then quit my PS2, bring the
ARMax in to enable the "No Doors on Cars" cheat, enter it before and after and I trigger
the Hunter fight, and I'll see if I can take-off or not... This is for testing purposes only,
so I don't want the cheating method with the Cheat Device to kick in the guide...

Ahh, I missed to say that for years... Thanks to GTA_Loco anyway...

I suggested him to snatch the Levithian the same way as we did with the Pony
in the "Beach Party" mission... Complete Saint Mark's Bistro first then go to
A Home in the Hills and go to Home Coming... After that, get a homie, preferably
after Grove 4 Life so you get all territories and not worry about Balla guys kicking
your territory... Then, start the mission... Go to the military fuel depot, press down
so the homie stays in place, and kill every nearby soldier... After it's safe, press up.
If you see a soldier, press down, and if you cleared all of them, press up...
Repeat until you reach the chopper... Once you're there and the homie is nearby,
press up first before entering so the homie gets in the magic way... I didn't know if
GTA_Loco pressed up first before pressing Triangle, but he said that he won't get
in no matter what... I'll message him asking him if he pressed up before proceeding.

And the Baron, I also suggested him to leave it in front of Zero's until the timer expires.
It got deleted when you return to CJ, although you may see those RC Vans near you
still sitting in place while the Baron disappeared.... GTA_Loco's explanation :
The Baron is useless in free roam, so that's why it got deleted.

KN-95
  • KN-95

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:40 PM Edited by KN-95, 03 April 2010 - 11:02 PM.

I guess that this is already known by most of you here, but I just thought I'd tell you about something I found. I was looking through my main.scm file today with Sanny Builder, and I found that Sweet's Greenwood in the mission Drive-By has this code applied to it:
CODE
053F: set_car 543@ tires_vulnerability 0

Since I have a save game right before that mission, I loaded up San Andreas and started the mission. After Sweet, Smoke and Ryder had gotten into the car, I started to shoot at the tires with a sawn-off shotgun and then a Tec-9. The tires were indeed bulletproof. I attempted to save the car by destroying it with a shot to the gas tank, and then pushing it inside the garage. After the door had closed, I went inside and shot another few shots to the tires, but now they weren't bulletproof anymore. I haven't had time to do any more testing, but I'm sure that there are more missions in the game with cars that has this proofing applied to it. I just thought that I'd ask you if you think that this should be included in the guide?

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 04 April 2010 - 01:22 AM

There's several puncture-proof vehicles in missions.
You can puncture-prove any police vehicle by toggling vigilante on and off. Starting vigilante applies tire-proofing and canceling or failing will not remove proofing. AFAIR it won't fix a flat though.
Tire-proofing does not save in a garage.

KN-95
  • KN-95

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:42 AM

A'ight then, just checking, since I don't have very much knowledge around these parts.

Krawk
  • Krawk

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:30 AM

I have another suggestion for guide inclusion -
In the mission High Stakes, Low Rider there's suggestions on which vehicle to use if you're having trouble, to hell with a Voodoo, Blade or Slamvan, how bout the trusty Tahoma? It can take alot of damage, it won't spin out when you hit a pole or another vehicle, decent acceleration, compared to the other cars in the race it's a butt-load faster. I have always used a regular, non-hydraulic version because I peek around corners before I make the turn, that way a car doesn't spawn in your way. Tahomas are driven alot by the security guys in the ls docks area and are also of course driven by Ballas. Go into a Balla hood, if they have Majestic, exit that hood and reenter it.

Krawk
  • Krawk

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:52 AM

Caring for your vehicles - DP cars do not suffer damage when crashing into a Rhino. It's a Mass vs Mass equation but when a vehicle becomes DP that's no longer applicable.

Section 12: Clarification of the dirty way to get BP qualities... Would you visit Gray Imports first, then when you enter the cheat does the car become BP/FP/EP ?? The way I read it, when a vehicle already has certain qualities it loses them if the game applies them or is this only if you visit Gray Imports with a proofed car already?

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:18 AM

QUOTE (pomor @ Apr 2 2010, 18:48)

I am quoting myself because I need to correct one error. Leviathan is always vulnerable to the mele weapons, regardless if gunships are summoned or not, you can even run the gauntlet through the warehouse, the Leviathan is still 1, 1, 1, 1, 0. I guess that it will became 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 in the ending cutscene, at the airstrip. But during this cutscene, it is immune to the destroy all cars cheat.
When playing with this, I have noticed a strange thing. Magnet of the destroyed Skycrane is still operational. It grabbed my proofed Sanchez:

user posted image user posted image

I thought, maybe I could tow the destroyed Leviathan by this magnet... No luck there, it seems that even destroyed, not proofed Skycrane, cannot be towed like that. Rhino for some reason is not magnetic, but even Firetruck is too weak, it will fall over:
user posted image

Even SF crane cannot pull up the destroyed Skycrane (magnet cannot catch the second magnet, but you can use a bike as sort of interface):
user posted image

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:20 PM

The Rhino is magnetic, - but you're correct the Leviathan can't be towed by it's magnet: http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=373007
I haven't fooled around with destroyed magnet Leviathan's, but you can probably still operate the winch and magnet.
To use the winch enter a vehicle and use the special ctrl up & down buttons (they don't have to have a function in the vehicle you're using). The fire button should release the magnet even when used on foot.

Krawk
  • Krawk

Prankster

• Members

Posted 07 April 2010 - 12:57 PM

I know I have mentioned this already but it is my opinion that anywhere in the guide it suggests to get a certain weapon it should only do so because it is absolutely needed.
I am redoing my master save and noticed after OG Loc it says to get molotovs.... WHY? The next vehicle in the mission Wrong Side of the Tracks you can kill Smoke with any weapon, actually the dual wielded sawn-off to the head requires about 10 shots (20 rounds) or so.
I previously mentioned that for the Newsvan in Cutthroat Business you do NOT need to get a flamethrower, if you're like me you've got a mini-gun with more than 10000 rounds of ammo, just shoot the gas tank of the vehicle you drive over in, there's PLENTY of fire from the explosion. In the same mission YES, you DO need Satchel Charges.
The mission 555-WETIP, yes, you probably should use a Flamethrower, your chances of getting a 1-star wanted level are basically nil. Molotovs or explosives give you 1-star, stomping another car until it catches fire and explodes might get you one star.
The mission Black Project, my suicide item is another car, shoot it until it puts out black smoke, get in it, bump into the wall, boom.

Krawk
  • Krawk

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 April 2010 - 03:04 AM Edited by Krawk, 09 April 2010 - 03:08 AM.

Gray Imports section should have additional notation with regards that the vehicle pallete can be expanded without cheats. According to the post by pdescobar, NO Wanted Level Mission Exploits during the mission Drive-By, instead of getting into the car to do the drive-by, just free roam and get the vehicle of your choice. To FAIL THE MISSION, Destroy the car or be a busta: get in the car, get back out, and run away; the mission will fail if you stray too far from the car once you have entered it.

Make notation after Nines and AKs to read Gray Imports describing this opportunity to free roam and get some vehicles ready.

In my case I went and got a Seasparrow by Verdant Meadows, landed by the car, got in, got out and then flew away in the Seasparrow, once mission failed I landed near the Broadway parked in the Idlewood gas/car wash, triggered pimping to impound it and then continued the storyline, of course verifying that it was impounded. Once Gray Imports started, I towed a Police Car to the impound lot, wasted the 2 fake cops top side, lowered the Police Car, got in and propped the door open, got Towtruck inside, wasted more fake cops, drove to the bottom, wasted the fake cops around the corner then towed the Seasparrow out. I flew to the marker making it EP/FP, flew to LS Intl, landed on the wing of the Shamal and blasted it to make sure I was EP, then I landed in El Corona, pushed it into the garage, went to finish the mission as normal. I then fetched the Seasparrow again, landed on a Shamal again to verify then got it impounded again. I cleared the game from memory, reloaded, went to impound lot in a police car just to verify the Seasparrow was there, shot the gas tank of the cop car to verify that the Seasparrow is still EP/FP, all is good. Reloaded the game and went on to the next mission. So, Hydra proof Seasparrow anyone? Too bad I couldn't have a Hunter.
I guess you could get a Rustler as someone else did on here, they posted a video on their fun, sorry, I'm not on high speed, did they tow it from SF airport, unlock it in Doherty garage then fly away?
Want to do it with a road vehicle not found in LS? Read up on the undrowning zones and fetch one that way!

Also to be noted, as per OrionSR's post on impound lots, they're just like garages in most senses, to put your first vehicle in one, just trigger something (like pimping,) to get a 2nd vehicle though you need to actually tow it to it or it might replace something already in it. If you had a Rustler it's a helluvalot easier to trigger storing it then tow the Seasparrow in after.

pomor
  • pomor

Stainless Steel Rat

• Members

Posted 09 April 2010 - 10:30 AM

QUOTE (Krawk @ Apr 9 2010, 04:04)
I then fetched the Seasparrow again, landed on a Shamal again to verify then got it impounded again. I cleared the game from memory, reloaded, went to impound lot in a police car just to verify the Seasparrow was there, shot the gas tank of the cop car to verify that the Seasparrow is still EP/FP, all is good. Reloaded the game and went on to the next mission.

I always keep my EP/FP Seasparrow on the roof of the Mulholland garage:
user posted image

Zmoonchild had discovered this convenient garage space:
http://www.gtaforums...dpost&p=4467193

QUOTE (Krawk @ Apr 9 2010, 04:04)
I guess you could get a Rustler as someone else did on here, they posted a video on their fun, sorry, I'm not on high speed, did they tow it from SF airport, unlock it in Doherty garage then fly away?

"They" are me smile.gif Here you go:
http://www.gtaforums...entry1059723345

Basically, I got it to the Doherty during Los Sepulcros, saved, flew it close to the donought shop during Just Business, used no traffic modshop's glitch to take off during Gray Imports, and mission High Stakes Low Rider to reduce police presence in SF, when I was geting the Rustler back to the Doherty. No place to save this big plane in LS.

Krawk
  • Krawk

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:05 PM Edited by Krawk, 11 April 2010 - 10:08 PM.

pomor, thanks for the tip on Mulholland, assuming it occupies garage space in Mulholland's slot, I would have to do some rearranging, no big deal. Right now I have the 3 motorcycles (bf400, sanchez, pcj600) and the BP forklift in it, I could move a motorcycle to Dillimore or Palomino creek since neither can comfortably hold more than 2 cars. Of course using this spot for the EP/FP Seasparrow when you take off in it, use my suggestion on making sure you rotate the camera to the open door and watch it close so as not to allow the contents to disappear.
This rooftop garage idea should be saved in the guide as well for cases like this.

System Error
  • System Error

Oh yeah.

• Members

Posted 01 May 2010 - 10:30 AM

Sorry guys, updating is taking much longer than expected. Just haven't had the time for the past few weeks, but I'll see if I can finally get around to it sometime by the end of this month. wink.gif

By the way, one question. How do you guys get the aircraft to spawn that early in the game? From my memory about my experiences, it only spawns after completing Flight School.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users