"Official" Unofficial Bulletproof & Special Vehicles Guide

583 replies to this topic
OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:22 AM Edited by OrionSR, 08 May 2013 - 08:25 AM.

QUOTE (mike962 @ Wednesday, May 8 2013, 00:49)
ahh  Orion said something about the oysters and GF

or he was refering just to Michele's racing suit ? can't remeber exactly  wow.gif

I think this may be more of an issue for the mastersave topic. I think by now people have a pretty good handle on how to keep the two-timing dates active long enough to collect Millie's FI Feltzer, which is the key point for a proofed vehicle topic.

There have been recent concerns about preventing a loss to the 43% progress in the stats of girlfriends that got the boost from collecting the last oyster. fnxrak may want to emphasize the strategies of putting off the collection of the last oyster to keep the boost and racing suit options available AND putting off this business for as long as possible so the girlfriends won't have a chance to call and ding the progress stats.

But um... yeah. We're off topic.

System Error
  • System Error

Oh yeah.

• Members

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:56 PM

Would any of you be interested in making videos showing how to obtain the various vehicles?

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:53 PM Edited by fnxrak, 10 May 2013 - 03:49 PM.

QUOTE (System Error @ Thursday, May 9 2013, 23:56)
Would any of you be interested in making videos showing how to obtain the various vehicles?

I'm am doing it so and also trying to get 100% along the way, just finished 3 weeks ago my mastersave and I am now at the reuniting the families mission trying to get the EP/FP/CP/MP police car but DAMN those cops just keep on missing the car. LOLOL. Anyways I'm also interested not only on the proofed vehicles but also on the special colored vehicles including the UC2 ones.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:37 PM

Of course, yes. Probably a commentary would be a nice addition as well, since there are a lot of videos about special vehicles so commentary would be certainly an interesting addition. Are you thinking of doing it System?
@ fnxrak I believe that in next few week you will have covered pretty much whole San Andreas, you have obtained and done everything possible and impossible tounge.gif incredible work. Your videos will be one of the best sources of SA informations ever made. icon14.gif

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:21 AM Edited by fnxrak, 11 May 2013 - 11:32 AM.

Well thanks but I can't take credit for that it's just the use of tricks found by others, I'm just trying to put them in one place. But wouldn't have gotten that without the help of them, specially without the guides provided by System Error and all other users that have since him improved and developed new ways to have fun playing the game.
DAMN this f*cking EP/FP/CP/MP police car was hard. I think I have never before had done this mission so many times. DAMN

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:31 PM

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Friday, May 10 2013, 12:53)

I'm am doing it so and also trying to get 100% along the way, just finished 3 weeks ago my mastersave and I am now at the reuniting the families mission trying to get the EP/FP/CP/MP police car but DAMN those cops just keep on missing the car. LOLOL. Anyways I'm also interested not only on the proofed vehicles but also on the special colored vehicles including the UC2 ones.

hope you didn't forget to make the first 3 UCV as well as Hydra EP/FP proof in Grey Imports

now If I remember you should do Paramdic and Firefighter in Angel Pine by far the easist place to do it in entire game smile.gif

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:50 PM Edited by fnxrak, 11 May 2013 - 02:58 PM.

QUOTE (mike962 @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 13:31)
hope you didn't forget to make the first 3 UCV   as well as Hydra  EP/FP proof in Grey Imports

now If I remember you should do Paramdic and Firefighter in Angel Pine  by far the easist place to do it in entire game  smile.gif

No I haven't cry.gif ...
...forgotten that is tounge.gif and not just 3
I made a Hydra, the Rustler, Police Maverick, News Chopper, Raindance and a Levianthan, UC mesa, EP Mule, UC perennial, UC2 Pony with offroad wheels, UC2 Voodoo, UC2 Elegant, Ryder's Picador, Phoenix, Euros, Hotknife, Tornado, Freeway and also a Slamvan (but already traded it with the EP/FP/CP/MP cop car, made a mistake on my calculation on how many spaces I needed).
All available sidemission were done on the mastersave so not to worry.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:39 PM Edited by mike962, 11 May 2013 - 04:54 PM.

I suppose you also knew about the Mullhound trick

really puzzled why Rockstar didn't make that garage bigger in the first place if they make if for 4 slots tounge.gif

seems you forgot a vehicle for EP/FP, the Sea Sparrow , would be a cool choice instead of Mule or Leviathan

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:41 PM Edited by fnxrak, 12 May 2013 - 11:28 PM.

Yeap I forgot...
...to mention that is. biggrin.gif I got it too
Just check my youtube channel, I've got all the mastersave recorded and soon the entire game my channel
###edit###
Actually the garage doesn't need to be bigger you can even store 3 cars belllow. I'm gessing they had the seasparrow and sparrow in mind when they let it be possible to store vehicles on top, but if it was bigger you could store bigger planes on it and that wasn't the point. But then again I'm just guessing. tounge.gif biggrin.gif lol.gif
Besides this is going off topic anyway.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:14 PM Edited by mike962, 13 May 2013 - 07:17 PM.

regarding the Just Buisness All Proof Paker and Sultan which you need cheats for

there was problem reported of getting the Sultans off the Paker , well I found an ideal spot to do it biggrin.gif
just the small bridge a few feet East the Santa Monica garage happy.gif

you drive there with some speed and Sultans shoot out on the too low bridge and its very very easy to bring them in the garage a few feet away

Stupidly I tried to get the Paker inpounded parking it near the Braodway and triggering pimping and it wasn't in the stupid Los Santos inpound lot devil.gif cry.gif

and there is no real place to store it cos its freaking too big , even if you use the flying vehicles cheat it won't fit into Doherty garage either

the bright green Paker much later in "Cop Wheels" I stored in the aircraft hangar

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:53 AM

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 14:50)
...and not just 3 I made a Hydra, etc.

Haven't seen any video that actually shows this plane can be flown after it crashes undamaged in the impound. How do you get it to fly when it always crashes upside down? And how do you manage to extract its landing gears?

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:50 AM Edited by OrionSR, 14 May 2013 - 10:52 AM.

The way I saw it, the Hydra always crashes and explodes. The wreck is pushed into the impound zone and hopefully doesn't disappear until the invisible door closes. When the door opens again the vehicle will spawn upright. I think this is true of all garages but the impounds will always choose their own spawn position anyway; the recorded location of the vehicle is usually wherever it was when the clear area command impounded it. Garages have no record of the landing gear position, so planes, (forklifts, tractors, etc.) will always spawn with their movable parts in the default position. So flying the Hydra should only be a matter of getting it out of the impound garage.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:45 AM Edited by fnxrak, 14 May 2013 - 11:52 AM.

QUOTE (GTA_Loco @ Tuesday, May 14 2013, 09:53)
QUOTE (fnxrak @ Saturday, May 11 2013, 14:50)
...and not just 3 I made a Hydra, etc.

Haven't seen any video that actually shows this plane can be flown after it crashes undamaged in the impound. How do you get it to fly when it always crashes upside down? And how do you manage to extract its landing gears?

Check this one was obtained in my mastersave
Impound the Hydra after crash
If it's too hard for you with a normal seasparrow you can always wait for "Gray Imports" and make one EP/FP just remember to fail the mission so you can do the same to the hydra
Actually the hydra is quite easy to take out of the impound and reach the at least 3 bribes along coutry side. I'll post a video soon on how to convert into EP/FP through the "Gray Imports" mission.
The hard one is to take out is the rustler, you have to push it very slowly through the gate with the police cabin so that it doesn't get damaged, also you will need a no wanted police exploit (I prefer the mission "Just Business")

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:28 AM

anyone could reproduce this video in obtaining the Andromeda ??

http://www.youtube.c...re=channel_page

I tried it and it always vanishes once half the plane is inside the hangar devil.gif

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:35 AM

You could "reproduce" it, but unfortunately only na Playstation 2. AFAIK Andromada is unobtainable on PC version. I don't know about Xbox, but I think it's the same as PC version.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:40 AM

** Hijack andromada, possible?
Andromada, where… Read Only.
*Guide* for getting the Andromada via garage spawn. Read Only.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:42 AM

QUOTE (0909090 @ Saturday, May 25 2013, 08:35)
You could "reproduce" it, but unfortunately only na Playstation 2. AFAIK Andromada is unobtainable on PC version. I don't know about Xbox, but I think it's the same as PC version.

Just for everyones info the andromada is obtainable on the PS3 psn download version, it differs from all other version though, some cars r completely unobtainable but mostly its the same as the ps2 greatest hits version.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:19 AM Edited by fnxrak, 26 May 2013 - 03:04 AM.

QUOTE (0909090 @ Monday, May 6 2013, 10:40)
Jam8tone mentioned in this video(in desctription too) that he has obtained Non-proofed RC Helicopter. Do any of you know the method to obtain this non-proofed version? I'm interested in it, since it might be easier than the proofed one.

Hi instead of getting out off the car before entering the mark near Zero, enter the mark, afterwards the RC raider will be waiting there now if you shoot it it will explode then take it to a garage, but note that it will be stuck so you have to shoot it with the swanoff shotgun. I haven't obtained it myself, I'm going for the FI version of it but have give it a try.
###Edit###
Hell it isn't that hard at all just keep shooting with the sawnoff shotgun until it flips upside-down, the worst part is sometimes Zero gets wasted by "crazy drunk drivers" LOLOL I mean scared drivers.
I have already obtained it twice the FI version
Damn I went to a hell of a trouble to get minigun at this point and afterwards I didn't need it. suicidal.gif
###Edit###
Well I spoke too soon 3rd time here I come, LOL lost the EP/FP rustler got replaced at the impound.
"DAMN YOU BERKELEY" LOLOL

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:10 AM

^I'll try that, thanks mate. smile.gif

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:42 PM

the Washinton which appear in the cut scenes after Fender Ketschup , are they proofed or totaly normal?

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE (mike962 @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 13:42)
the Washinton which appear in the cut scenes after Fender Ketschup , are they proofed or totaly normal?

I guess it's normal never tried to get it if that's possible, but I think the only proofed one is in photo-opportunity but you can only get it with mods

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 14:32)
QUOTE (mike962 @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 13:42)

I guess it's normal never tried to get it if that's possible, but I think the only proofed one is in photo-opportunity but you can only get it with mods

blow up cars cheat during cut scene perhaps and then push wreck to garage

as said appears only in cutscene

annother Washington in cut scene again when you have to steal the Hydra

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

small question

anyone ever tried to get the newsvan with the all proof Paker from "Just Business" ?? cos you know with a nomral one it blows up due to damage

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:01 AM Edited by fnxrak, 29 May 2013 - 02:04 AM.

Ok I just got an idea for the photo opportunity vehicles they don't spawn on screen right but they have to spawn somewhere?!
What about trying something like the tractor for the FI infernus, is it possible to know where the vehicles spawn?
I once tried to put a Packer along the way the vehicles drive but they just bump it like it's nothing throwing the packer away.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:34 AM

2 amenments needs to be made for the guide

the paraschute trick for the newsvan and Greenwood (end of the line) works so no fancy molotov or car bomb required

to make the Greenwood easier to get 3 things really needed

1) all the territory in the area to be GSF

2) all 100 tags so your gang has SMG and Desert eagle

3) maximum weapon skill for Silenced Pistol (and lots of ammo)

After I blown up the Greenwood and got Mission Failure I recruited 7 GSF to protect me from cops and the whores who shoot at you but they are pretty useless with their nomral pistols and I often got shortly killed

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:13 AM Edited by fnxrak, 31 May 2013 - 06:50 PM.

Another trick you can use on both vehicles is killing the cops with a parachute on, it won't give extra wanted levels for some reason.
###Edit###
Nevermind my idea for the Photo Opportunity vehicles, it seems the game clears the area where the vehicles show up I even tried to put cesars savanna there but it was relocated near the stair leading to the rooftop.

###Edit###

Ok I was messing around with the "Up Up and Away" proofed Leviathan again and I was able to make it move with the sawn-off shotgun by shooting at the tail, but only in circles, spent like 2000 rounds and it didn't fall from the helipad, in fact I don't think it moved at all in any direction it just spined.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:37 PM

Leviathen would be rather totally useless, slow as hell , can't carry anything and no weapons, better off with the Maverick tounge.gif

someone should updated the two time girlfirend guide with more simple instructions like
1) do NOT date Denise until you have a second girlfreind

etc etc

Something which bothered me a bit

technically Milli'es proofed Feltzer is totaly USELESS since you can get it very easy in End of the Line and paint it pink blush.gif

SO if I want the cars from the other girl frinds would it work to continusly just date Millie ?

say I am with Millie, Dennis and Barbera , if I get her Mosnter Truck then I can befreind another gilrd freind and can expect for other one or Dennis to show up by continusly date Millie ? and would be possible that Barbare would shop up again in this case ?

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:07 PM

Posting your opinion on the usefulness of these trophy vehicles is... useless. Consider using a browser that includes spell check.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:43 PM Edited by mike962, 07 June 2013 - 03:11 PM.

ok

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:20 AM

Ok some silly question.
Has anybody been able to get the Andromada in "Stowaway" on the PC platform?
I have been trying for a few dozen times and it always vanishes with one wing inside the hangar.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users