Photo

"Official" Unofficial Bulletproof & Special Vehicles Guide

570 replies to this topic
fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:23 AM Edited by fnxrak, 01 May 2013 - 12:41 AM.

QUOTE (SeaWallTx @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 00:06)
QUOTE (fnxrak @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 23:58)
Hey is there any way to make the FI sanchez explode?
I tried to do it by entering it while on fire but it won't catch on fire like the car do.
I'm thinking making it upside down is that possibble?
Cause then maybe we could pass the mission Badlands or Wrong Side of the tracks and still obtain the FI sanchez.
Sorry for double posting didn't realize I did the last post

Have you tried beating in with a parachute on. Thats the easiest way I kno of to destory a FI vehicle without cheats.

Damn sometimes its so easy I forget thanks didn't remeber that.
Nope doesn't work CJ just keeps trowing punches in the air does not kick the bike like the cars DAMN

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

ANTISOCIAL ASSHOLE

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:20 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 01 May 2013 - 04:23 AM.

suicidal.gif Damn, the "blow-up all cars cheat" would do it, but if ur not failing missions I imagen ur not cheating either. Have you tried standing on it, either with the bike standing or on its side on the ground? Also there might be a way to get it to go to the impound garage using the exploit. Thats about all I can think of, right now. confused.gif

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:35 AM

QUOTE (SeaWallTx @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 04:20)
suicidal.gif Damn, the "blow-up all cars cheat" would do it, but if ur not failing missions I imagen ur not cheating either. Have you tried standing on it, either with the bike standing or on its side on the ground? Also there might be a way to get it to go to the impound garage using the exploit. Thats about all I can think of, right now. confused.gif

Nope no luck just punching in the air, anyway gonna try it later

__mako
  • __mako

Proofed vehicles + Territory glitches

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:00 AM

I dodn't find any method when i did the mission, i just drowned it.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:00 AM

How about knocking it over, standing on top, and stomping on it?

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:54 AM Edited by fnxrak, 01 May 2013 - 11:58 AM.

QUOTE (__mako @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 11:00)
I dodn't find any method when i did the mission, i just drowned it.

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Wednesday, May 1 2013, 11:00)
How about knocking it over, standing on top, and stomping on it

Yes I know but for that you will have to fail the mission I was trying to get it without mission failed. I tried to drown it on the beach where the unique stunt jump is and then get to the marker to finish the mission and even looking at the "spot" where the sanchez is drowned it has vanished when I go back to retrieve it. I guess it's too far away. Oh well I'll just fail the mission, no biggie biggrin.gif tounge.gif
And no not even knocking it CJ won't stomp it only punches in the air.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:25 PM

is there a master save availabale for PC with most of this special vehicles and 100% game complition ?

__mako
  • __mako

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:10 PM

Just a quick untested idea, maybe you could "stomp" it with packer, open the packer, get sanchez in and close packer, but get out quick because if Sanchez blows, Packer does too.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:27 AM Edited by fnxrak, 03 May 2013 - 12:36 AM.

QUOTE (mike962 @ Thursday, May 2 2013, 18:10)
is there a master save availabale for PC with most of this special vehicles and 100% game complition ?

Try here GTA Savegames
By the way my mastersave will be available soon (link) and for the 100% i'm still making it

QUOTE (__mako @ Thursday, May 2 2013, 15:25)
Just a quick untested idea, maybe you could "stomp" it with packer, open the packer, get sanchez in and close packer, but get out quick because if Sanchez blows, Packer does too.

The sanchez is full immune it won't blow up, but the packer will, but thanks anyway any help is welcome.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:18 AM

I ll wait for the finshed save

a bit useless to try collect some vehicles early one like Sandking, Dozer etc when you have to discard them to make room for the proofed one and they will be available later anyway whichj makes it useless to store them

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:30 AM

QUOTE (mike962 @ Friday, May 3 2013, 07:18)

a bit useless to try collect some vehicles early one like Sandking, Dozer etc when you have to discard them to make room for the proofed one and they will be available later anyway whichj makes it useless to store them

It's just for the challenge of getting those vehicles when you are not suppose to.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Friday, May 3 2013, 09:30)
QUOTE (mike962 @ Friday, May 3 2013, 07:18)

a bit useless to try collect some vehicles early one like Sandking, Dozer etc when you have to discard them to make room for the proofed one  and they will be available later anyway whichj makes it useless to store them

It's just for the challenge of getting those vehicles when you are not suppose to.

if you want some help , like if you get bored of it I could do in a weekend the odd jobs, collecting photo opportunities and some early mission in San Fiero for example and then return save game to you to continue

Also I know it's challange but IMO it doesn't make sense to collect any proofed Greenwood or the Savanna from High Stakes low rider when you can get the all proofed versions later in Photo Opportunity and end of the line

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (mike962 @ Friday, May 3 2013, 15:36)
Also I know it's challange but IMO it doesn't make sense to collect any proofed Greenwood or the Savanna from High Stakes low rider  when you can get the all proofed versions later in Photo Opportunity and end of the line

I'm not keeping those, and thanks for offering help, but the challenge for me is to get 100% on my own and also gather the most possible things on my own.
The final version of save I want to make will have all obtainable proofed vehicles, for the exception of those that you can get more than once, like savanna sabre, maverick etc. and also the unique colored vehicles at least until I get all garages full. This will include the most recent discoveries, like the hydra or police car from reuniting the families.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:35 PM Edited by mike962, 03 May 2013 - 05:41 PM.

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Friday, May 3 2013, 17:14)
QUOTE (mike962 @ Friday, May 3 2013, 15:36)
Also I know it's challange but IMO it doesn't make sense to collect any proofed Greenwood or the Savanna from High Stakes low rider  when you can get the all proofed versions later in Photo Opportunity and end of the line

I'm not keeping those, and thanks for offering help, but the challenge for me is to get 100% on my own and also gather the most possible things on my own.
The final version of save I want to make will have all obtainable proofed vehicles, for the exception of those that you can get more than once, like savanna sabre, maverick etc. and also the unique colored vehicles at least until I get all garages full. This will include the most recent discoveries, like the hydra or police car from reuniting the families.

good

perhaps a good idea is to skip the all proof Sanchez from Big Smoke so you have 1 extra garage slot free you can get it later in the first Badlands missions and can store it in the town just N E of Los Santos

same for the Sabre, Its much better (and IMO easier) to get it later in Tanker Commander.

there is bunch of oppoenents in race missions which are FP but not really worth the effort , if you really like any of those cars easier to do it via Grey Imports

and don't ,forget the TORNADO , it vanishes from traffic once Vargos are complelty taken over , and there is no known spawing point it also apears EP/FP in End Of the Line but again better via Grey Imports

and small WARNING the UCV Camper in JIZZY (the one the whore drives) comes with white OR black base color so you may need to do the mission multiple times to get both but fortunatly its easy to fail it (just shot the Pimpmobile)

until the recent discoveries the most HARD vehcile to get for me was the all proof FCR 900 in San Fierro , it was soo hard that I just left it since it's only a very small improvedment on the all proof (and much much easier to get) PCJ 600 but if you want to be completionsist you must suffer the pain devil.gif

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (mike962 @ Friday, May 3 2013, 17:35)
there is bunch of oppoenents in race missions which are FP but not really worth the effort , if you really like any of those cars easier to do it via Grey Imports
and don't ,forget the TORNADO , it vanishes from traffic once Vargos are complelty taken over , and there is no known spawing point it also apears EP/FP in End Of the Line but again better via Grey Imports
and small WARNING the UCV Camper in JIZZY (the one the whore drives) comes with white OR black base color so you may need to do the mission multiple times to get both but fortunatly its easy to fail it (just shot the Pimpmobile)
until the recent discoveries the most HARD vehcile to get for me was the all proof FCR 900 in San Fierro , it was soo hard that I just left it since it's only a very small improvedment on the all proof (and much much easier to get) PCJ 600 but if you want to be completionsist you must suffer the pain devil.gif

I won't keep the FP from races, FI vehicles from the girlfriends or woozy's cars from the races since they are always available, about the tornado I will keep in mind but won't promise (don't get me wrong I love that car, but there is a lot more special cars to get, if it will fit I'll keep it) by the way there are more than 2 variants of the UCV camper I once caught one with red base, I don't know if I still have it if so I'll post a picture, but to the collection I wil only keep one as also for the FI truth camper, but I will try to keep a FI normal camper though.
And for me the hardest was the FI greenwood, but since it has been new ways to get it I don't think it will be a problem. Until now the only one I haven't give it a try is the new proofed police car from reuniting the familes.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:18 PM Edited by mike962, 03 May 2013 - 07:41 PM.

NO

Wooziz pink Elegy and Fortuna you must get them in the main storyline
you can acces this races later BUT once the timer expires when CJ is out of his car he is spawn back to the race Icon in the city so AFAIK it's impossible to get them !!!!!! in storyline CJ stays there and gets "mission failure"

besides it's rather easy to get them in the storyline colgate.gif

and I think you should try to get both white and black Camper's from Jizzy they are easy and you have plenty of garages in San Fiero

the Truth Camper I got it without cheats in Black Project , the trick is to push it with Rhino in garage and block it from existing from the garage with Rhino before commiting suicide

and another small warning, with the SWAT tank in End of the LIne , don't push it into the Fortress !! because if you do it and go destroy it in garaje it will LOSE it's BP/EP abilities !!!

you must drive it to a grage straight away

another UCV which comes in small variation in the golden Burito in T-Bone Mendez, it's come seither with the small rear wing or not, personally I like it more with the wing, reminds of the A-team van happy.gif

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:49 PM Edited by fnxrak, 03 May 2013 - 10:53 PM.

I know what I'm talking about
check this, roggan (aka dooom41k) found it.
How to get a BP/EP/FP/MP Elegy at any time without cheats
and you don't need tell me I have already obtained all the vehicles, just in diferent occasion, all except the new EP/FP/CP/MP police car.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:23 AM Edited by GTA_Loco, 04 May 2013 - 11:27 AM.

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Friday, May 3 2013, 22:49)
How to get a BP/EP/FP/MP Elegy at any time without cheats

That's really smart. I've always done double driving them to Palomino creek since at this point the only available garages for the Elegy are outside of LS.

Woozy's Fortune I believe mike962's suggestion is more practical. I find it difficult to get that car in the races.

__mako
  • __mako

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:48 AM

until the recent discoveries   the most HARD  vehcile to get for me was the all proof FCR 900  in San Fierro  , it was soo hard that I just left it since it's only a very small improvedment on the all proof  (and much much easier to get)  PCJ 600   but if you want to be completionsist you must suffer the pain  devil.gif

For FCR 900, you just shoot it with sawn offs and when you get wanted level, stop shooting, change weapon to parachute and beat the officer, it won't raise your wanted level, FCR 900, Greenwood, Newswan are all easy to obtain this way. Parachute makes wonders cool.gif

And i think you can get Tornado in vigilante missions at any time.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (__mako @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 11:48)
until the recent discoveries   the most HARD  vehcile to get for me was the all proof FCR 900  in San Fierro  , it was soo hard that I just left it since it's only a very small improvedment on the all proof  (and much much easier to get)  PCJ 600   but if you want to be completionsist you must suffer the pain  devil.gif

For FCR 900, you just shoot it with sawn offs and when you get wanted level, stop shooting, change weapon to parachute and beat the officer, it won't raise your wanted level, FCR 900, Greenwood, Newswan are all easy to obtain this way. Parachute makes wonders cool.gif

And i think you can get Tornado in vigilante missions at any time.

I tried that but it wouldn't go up the hills

I tried the Paker method as in this video but got frustrated, either it didn't get postioned on the paker or it did fall off

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:40 PM Edited by fnxrak, 04 May 2013 - 03:42 PM.

QUOTE (mike962 @ Saturday, May 4 2013, 14:45)

I tried that but it wouldn't go up the hills

I tried the Paker method as in this video  but got frustrated, either it didn't get postioned on the paker or it did fall off

for it to work more easily you must have the hitman level on the sawnoff shotgun you will have 4 instead of 2 shots, the first time I did that also sliped my mind. You can also go by the tunnel instead of going by the highway

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

now someone telss me angry.gif

oh wel I'l wait for you mastersave cos I don't have time to restart the whole game

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:19 PM

Holy Motherpacker! smile.gif Bright idea Fiesbert!

Tried it with the Bravura and it was sweet.
user posted image

Now maybe all the other wrecked and stuck FI cars can also be obtained this way. (Except maybe the newsvan which
is big).

__mako
  • __mako

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:01 AM

I tried this Packer method to transport FI RC Raider from Hashbury, where it only takes one slot for a big car to smaller garage, but it slipped at the very first hill...
Only methos that would probably work is shooting with Sawn-offs again... bu that takes too long, any ideas on transporting RC Raider?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

ANTISOCIAL ASSHOLE

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:24 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 07 May 2013 - 12:01 AM.

QUOTE (__mako @ Monday, May 6 2013, 10:01)
I tried this Packer method to transport FI RC Raider from Hashbury, where it only takes one slot for a big car to smaller garage, but it slipped at the very first hill...
Only methos that would probably work is shooting with Sawn-offs again... bu that takes too long, any ideas on transporting RC Raider?

Yes, you can use a tractor or towtruck like when you tow a maverick. I like to use a tractor because the raider likes to flip if you tow it too high or too fast, so I use a tractor and only lifted the hook about halfway, and then towed itto the Caralton hiegts(the one at the top of the twisty road) its very easy and it just slides on its skids like the maverick when you tow the all black maverick in interdiction. Hope this easy method help. wink.gif

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:40 AM

Jam8tone mentioned in this video(in desctription too) that he has obtained Non-proofed RC Helicopter. Do any of you know the method to obtain this non-proofed version? I'm interested in it, since it might be easier than the proofed one.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:42 PM

@fnxrak

you have a small problem perhaps , if you want 100% complition you need alal oysters but you then have prbelm with GF prooved cars

so maybe betetr to get the cars first ? tounge.gif

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:59 PM Edited by fnxrak, 07 May 2013 - 11:07 PM.

QUOTE (0909090 @ Monday, May 6 2013, 10:40)

Jam8tone mentioned in this video(in desctription too) that he has obtained Non-proofed RC Helicopter. Do any of you know the method to obtain this non-proofed version? I'm interested in it, since it might be easier than the proofed one.

Maybe it's just the problem of destroying the RC Helicopter. If you store some vehicles and not destroy them you may store them but they will loose their proofings

QUOTE (mike962 @ Tuesday, May 7 2013, 17:42)
@fnxrak

you have a small problem perhaps ,   if you want 100% complition you need alal oysters but you then have prbelm with GF prooved cars

so maybe betetr to get the cars first ?  tounge.gif

What's the problem with oysters and proofed girlfriends cars????
I have all oysters and still the jealous girlfriends show up and I still can get the proofed vehicles

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

ANTISOCIAL ASSHOLE

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:01 AM

I have100% completion and 100% with all the girlfriends and of course all the oysters and I still can trigger two-timing dates and get the FI cars from them, all 6.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:49 AM

ahh Orion said something about the oysters and GF

or he was refering just to Michele's racing suit ? can't remeber exactly wow.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users