583 replies to this topic
SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (mike962 @ Saturday, Apr 13 2013, 15:00)
QUOTE (SeaWallTx @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 23:41)
I have an idea about how to get the FP/EP tornados from "end of the line".  (End Of The Line (3): Tornadoes; 0, 1, 1, 0, 0) .  I'm thinking something simular to the  method shown in Stea1thman's video of him obtaining the EP LS Police during Reuniting the Families. Trying to get the feltzer's health to be depleted and keep your view on the tornados and keep tapping exit like in the video, that it might be obtianible in this manner, but I've been unable to get the car destoryed quick enough. suicidal.gif

it would be much much easier to just drive a Tornado in GREY IMPORTS to be FP/EP... suicidal.gif

and a sidenote the Tornado dissapears complelty after you get all AVrgos territory , only way to get it after that is the old cars traffic cheat

I feel like a fool for that, blush.gif during "grey imports" I was driving around tring to think of any cool cars to do tuat trick to, and I only did the 1st 3 ucvs in system errors guide. Oh well I'll just have to wait for "V" to find a car. I just found out about these "special".cars, and their guides. So now that the psn has the old gtas(well III and above anyways) I'm going back and trying to get every "special car" as well as maybe find one. Although I'm very late to this game, and I think the psn version differ ever so slightly from the original version, I'm gonna still try. I might go back to my ps2, I already have the games on it too confused.gif

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:24 PM

Were you able to collect Tenpenny's indestructible firetruck without using cheats?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:56 PM Edited by SeaWallTx, 14 April 2013 - 11:34 PM.

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Sunday, Apr 14 2013, 22:24)
Were you able to collect Tenpenny's indestructible firetruck without using cheats?

Yes, earlier today I was finally able to get it. After bouncing back and forth between method one and two, first with slo-mo and full drive-by aiming, then just win full aim, and I ended up finally geting it using method one without cheats, it ended up being a lot about luck with the traffic around the dance club/bomb shop area. If you had to spot or even slow down it made the camera moved and the mission failed. I am still unable to get the full immune mothership from blackproject or the andromada from stowaway. I'm starting to think its not possible on the psn version. The mothership always(no matter which dirrection , condention, or even what garage I push it into it dissappears when i die. As for the andromada it dissappears before I get the tail in.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

Try to destroy Mothership with parachute equiped on (parachute can destroy proofed vehicles in case you don't know). Then perform suicide and see what happens. It's just my idea, I haven't tested it.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (0909090 @ Monday, Apr 15 2013, 19:42)
Try to destroy Mothership with parachute equiped on (parachute can destroy proofed vehicles in case you don't know). Then perform suicide and see what happens. It's just my idea, I haven't tested it.

Yeah I have already tried that, I've flipped it in and out the garage I've paradestroyed it , I've left the rhino in the garage, I've use vergdant meadows, prickle pine, and whitewood, but I think ihave confirmed that on the psn version niether verdant meadows nor the hangar restore vehicles just eats destoryed vehicles. But those 2 vehicles( FI mothership and andromada) might be unobtainible on the psn version, has anyone gobtained these on ps3 using the psn version?

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:12 AM

What about other garages to restore the mothership????

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Tuesday, Apr 16 2013, 11:12)
What about other garages to restore the mothership????

Ive only been able to get it as far as prickle pine and whitewood garages, but niether verdant meadows, prickle pine nor whitewood would restore it before i commited suicide and after i do no matter weather its in the garage sideways, striaght, destroyed, flipped, blocked by a rhino, and nothing, its always gone before i get back from the hospital, i have been able to get every vehicle that ive tried to get, all from system error's guide and page 9 of this forum, ive tried everything i could find posted anywhere so fa except for the fi mothership and the andromada, but thanks for any help yal can give me.

__mako
  • __mako

Proofed vehicles + Territory glitches

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:36 PM

Well you could try all other garages in Las Venturas, and maybe you could push it to impound garage, during Black Project police won't chase you if i'm right.
Regarding Andromada, you say it vanishes before you get tail in, does that mean that you already have cockpit inside or no?

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:39 PM

Well pushing it to Impound lot might be a bit tricky, but it's a good idea since that's how fnxrak obtained hydra. You should give it a sh*t, it may be hassle to push it all the way to impound, but it's definitely worth a try. icon14.gif

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (__mako @ Tuesday, Apr 16 2013, 14:36)
Well you could try all other garages in Las Venturas, and maybe you could push it to impound garage, during Black Project police won't chase you if i'm right.
Regarding Andromada, you say it vanishes before you get tail in, does that mean that you already have cockpit inside or no?

As far as the mothership it dissappears before i get much further than the whitewod garage, i havent been able to get it to the redsand west even. But i will defenently give the impound lot a try, ive never use the impound lot trick, im not sure exactly how it works but ill go over the impound section og system error's guide and give it a go a bit later and let yall know. And on the andromada , yes i get every bit in except the tail "fin", i get the whole plane minus the tail and EVERY time i line up to push the tail in it dissappears and if i go tail first it disappears faster, but yes i get the cockpit in the hangar(nearly the whole plane) but when i go to give it a "final" push it dissappears everytime confused.gif does the cockpit being in a big deal? See i shoot it with a mini gun before take off then do the rhino cheat and start pushing, then heartbreak suicidal.gif it vanishes.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:08 PM

Has anyone out there, with the GTA San Andreas ps2 classic for ps3 psn version, been able to get the FI Mothership from "black project" or the Andromada from "stowaway", agian on the PSN version? Because I'm wondering if its a version problem. notify.gif

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (mike962 @ Saturday, Apr 13 2013, 15:00)
and a sidenote the Tornado dissapears complelty after you get all AVrgos territory , only way to get it after that is the old cars traffic cheat

AFAIK sometimes it spawns in Vigilante

__mako
  • __mako

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:00 PM

How do you push Andromada? I mean, when you push the tail you probably push sides of tail or what... because if you bump straight into tail the mission will procceed as if Andromada wasn't destroyed.

I did "tail first" to hangar, and it took me like 50 times, it always disappeared,
-but then i realized that Andromadas tail is just too high to fit easily into hangar, which means you have to get rhino under cockpit and then push, so the tail is lower and cockpit higher, when tail is inside, then reverse and just bump in cockpit, don't get under it and eventually you'll fit it inside, this way it took me only like 4-5 attempts to get it.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:47 PM Edited by SeaWallTx, 17 April 2013 - 10:50 PM.

QUOTE (__mako @ Wednesday, Apr 17 2013, 14:00)
How do you push Andromada? I mean, when you push the tail you probably push sides of tail or what... because if you bump straight into tail the mission will procceed as if Andromada wasn't destroyed.

I did "tail first" to hangar, and it took me like 50 times, it always disappeared,
-but then i realized that Andromadas tail is just too high to fit easily into hangar, which means you have to get rhino under cockpit and then push, so the tail is lower and cockpit higher, when tail is inside, then reverse and just bump in cockpit, don't get under it and eventually you'll fit it inside, this way it took me only like 4-5 attempts to get it.

Ive been pushing the andromada by first pushing the cockpit sideway then the tail then repeat until i got near the hangar then id get a wing in and start pushing at an angle until the cockpit and a wing is in then i go to the tail push and the other wing will go in then I have to back out and go around the tail and push, the tail would start to go down abit like its going to fit in and BAM poof its gone , everytime. Im gonna get on SA in a bit and give this method for the andromada and the impound garage method for the FI mothership. Ill let yall know how it went later.

__mako
  • __mako

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:44 PM

This way it will always disappear, because the tail just looks it's gonna fit, but it probably never will.
There used to be a video on youtube showing method i described, but it got deleted sad.gif

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2013 - 11:57 PM

Ok, ive obtained the andromada on the psn version in the mission stowaway, biggrin.gif thanks __mako for that method it worked the second time. As for the FI mothership still no luck on the psn version, the impound garage method didnt work, yet although im gonna give in a few more trys i have a few ideas still. ph34r.gif

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:10 AM

Ok somewhere i read that The Truth can drive out of the garage after you commit sucide when trying to obtain the FI Mothership from blackproject. On the psn vesion, atleast, when you destroy the mothership The Truth's body is still in the camper & im thinking that, like the undrowned destoryed helicopter trick, when the mothership is restored that the truth is resurrected and somehow teleports out, or like the FI cars before the race starts in high stakes, lowrider they just cannot keep it, it gets deleted when the mission is failed regaurdless. But i wonder if you can recruite gang members in blackproject, even with a cheat as i thinkthere are no gsf at that time, if so maybe i can try that, but ill probly just get wasted when the game deletes in when the mission is failed, but if i can get in the mothership, itll either be obtainable or itll confirm that on the psn version, atleast, its unobtainable. So later on im gonna give it another try using a method similar to X_XMafiAX_X's for getting the pony with off-road wheels in lifes a beach in system errors guide. confused.gif

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2013 - 10:32 PM

cryani.gif The hell with it, I believe the FI Mothership from Blackproject is Unobtainable on the PSN version. I've obtained it both on PC & on PS2v1, but nothing Ive tried, and I tried all suggestions plus many many of my own tweeks and ideas. So until I hear of someone else getting it on the psn version Im going to continue towards 100%(with a save on Stowaway of course sarcasm.gif ). But I HAVE been able to obtain all of the vehicles in system error's current guide, as well as the list on pages 1 & 9 of this forum, and a few from webvideos like the Andromada( thanks __mako), that is all with the exception of the FI Mothership. blush.gif . Anyways if anyone obtains the FI Mothership on the PSN PS3 version of SA PLEASE let me know, and please use extreme detail. smile.gif

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:05 PM

on PC version I shoot the Andromeda on the runway but the wrecks always imediatly dissapears into the ground so its impossible to get

__mako
  • __mako

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:59 PM

Sometimes that happens on PS2 version too, but only when i do it too late, maybe you just have to shoot it faster.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE (__mako @ Monday, Apr 22 2013, 13:59)
Sometimes that happens on PS2 version too, but only when i do it too late, maybe you just have to shoot it faster.

nope , I use the chain machine gun and shoot after immediatly getting control of CJ , it ALWAYS sinks into the ground on PC

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:55 PM

It never sinked for me but haven't stored it yet it always vanishes before it's inside. Maybe it depends on the PC version I play version 1.0 mercie_blink.gif

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:21 AM

On the PC Im using V.1 with the "things to do in san andreas" mod/add-on, on PS2 Im using V.1, and on PS3 Im using "PS2 Classic GTA: San Andreas" from PSN. Ive gotten EVERY unique(known to be obtainable on this site,webvideo,or guide) at one time or another. The only vehicle that Ive found to be unobtainible is the FI mothership from Blackproject on the PS3 PSN version(which I believe is a slightly modified version of GTA: San Andreas Special edition or PS2, but Ive heard that the FI Mothership is obtainable on the special edition) so I dont know, but I do want to know if anyone has succeeded in obtaining the FI Mothership on the PSN version. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:08 AM

Does anybody know of a complete list of the UC2 vehicles?
I find a lot about the proofed vehicles and unique colored, but not much on the UC2

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:43 AM

I believe much of the research into uc2 vehicles was conducted by the community at gta.ru.

http://www.gta.ru/fo...andreas/770801/

I have had better luck with complete translations of the page using the Microsoft translator.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:44 AM

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Thursday, Apr 25 2013, 01:08)
Does anybody know of a complete list of the UC2 vehicles?
I find a lot about the proofed vehicles and unique colored, but not much on the UC2

Me too, Ive been looking and looking but I dont think there is one, I think no one has done it because there is barely enough rom in the garages and impounds for the proofs&ucvs already listed. But agian I too would like to know if there is a uc2 list out there.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Thursday, Apr 25 2013, 01:43)
I believe much of the research into uc2 vehicles was conducted by the community at gta.ru.

http://www.gta.ru/fo...andreas/770801/

I have had better luck with complete translations of the page using the Microsoft translator.

Thanks biggrin.gif , time for me to starta new game. Been waiting for more stuff to hold me over until "V". Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:13 AM

Thanks I'll try that

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:58 PM Edited by fnxrak, 01 May 2013 - 12:00 AM.

Hey is there any way to make the FI sanchez explode?
I tried to do it by entering it while on fire but it won't catch on fire like the car do.
I'm thinking making it upside down is that possibble?
Cause then maybe we could pass the mission Badlands or Wrong Side of the tracks and still obtain the FI sanchez.
Sorry for double posting didn't realize I did the last post

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

President of Texas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Tuesday, Apr 30 2013, 23:58)
Hey is there any way to make the FI sanchez explode?
I tried to do it by entering it while on fire but it won't catch on fire like the car do.
I'm thinking making it upside down is that possibble?
Cause then maybe we could pass the mission Badlands or Wrong Side of the tracks and still obtain the FI sanchez.
Sorry for double posting didn't realize I did the last post

Have you tried beating in with a parachute on. Thats the easiest way I kno of to destory a FI vehicle without cheats.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users