» «
Photo

"Official" Unofficial Bulletproof & Special Vehicles Guide

571 replies to this topic
mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:50 PM Edited by mike962, 27 March 2013 - 07:55 PM.

I instllaed the game and tested to get the all proof Infernus and doesn't really work either the Tractor vanishes or it melts with Infernus on PC V 1

IMO the Buffalo is almost as fast and much much easier to get colgate.gif

I experimented to park a Rhino there for the Infernus , if its to far the Infenrus will drive around it, too close and it either dissapears cmplelty or body melts ...

EDIT

come to think of it , if Sweet DIES during the cutscene does the all proof Infernus still be there ?? anyone tried that ??? by simply parking a rigged (or burning) car near the walk were Sweet talks to CJ before going into the Infernus mercie_blink.gif

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:57 PM

^ well you can forge above idea, same code as with cofee cut scene , even if car burns in cut scene it will just smoke alien.gif

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:21 PM

How about Mike toreno's heli in Toreno's Last Flight? Has anyone successfully obtained it? It's listed in SE's guide as obtainable but the method suggested by ipino doesn't seem to work. Using the sawn off shotgun from a distance doesn't seem to effectively move the heli out of the helipad.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 28 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

It actually takes like 40minutes of real life time to shot it down from the helipad. Very annoying, I know but there is no other way to obtain it yet.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:17 PM Edited by mike962, 28 March 2013 - 07:21 PM.

QUOTE (0909090 @ Thursday, Mar 28 2013, 16:35)
It actually takes like 40minutes of real life time to shot it down from the helipad. Very annoying, I know but there is no other way to obtain it yet.

and becaue of that it's much much easier to get the All proof Maverick later in the desert mission

Question , regarding Grey imports EP,FP abilities , the best vehicle to convert it to that would be the HUNTER !! since you can easly do Vigilante missions without being botherd by Hydra happy.gif

plus I think Vigilante are actually much easier with Hunter if you master its controls (on the PC version I cheated by marking LEFT CTRL as gun firing button and just stuck a BOOK on that key so it permanetly fires cool.gif devil.gif devil.gif rampage_ani.gif )

BUT does the Hunter actually spawn at the Naval base early in the game ? cos later when you are in San Fiero it defently does !!

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

In a standard game, both Hunters are unlocked by gold in flight school. The only other option is jacking one from the Heli Hell air race.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Thursday, Mar 28 2013, 19:30)
In a standard game, both Hunters are unlocked by gold in flight school. The only other option is jacking one from the Heli Hell air race.

soo unless you cheat with spawn Hunter it's impossible ..

Grr sometime I wonder how the heck this comes, in some missions like Tanker Commander it's so easy to get no less than 3 proofed vehicles ( the all proffed Sadler isn't even locked...) yet on others seems the programmers checked every conceivable ways to prevent you from obtaining vehicles

perhaps there were different programmers for various missions and some didn't bother much about this aspect confused.gif

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 March 2013 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (mike962 @ Thursday, Mar 28 2013, 19:17)

and becaue of that it's much much easier to get the All proof Maverick later in the desert mission

And what about it's special color?

lol232
  • lol232

The Golden Butcher

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:23 PM Edited by lol232, 30 March 2013 - 08:36 PM.

I think it's possible to get the special coloured Maverick without dying in Toreno's last flight. Not CP, but still.
For instance, get a minigun and shoot it down as soon as possible, and push it to the impound lot.

A thing I just came up with, get a Towtruck to be EP and FP (Gray Imports), tow a vehicle, destroy it, and you'll be towing a destroyed vehicle.
Now, I think that may ease up getting the CP Savanna.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:25 AM

anyone know a good spot in Los Santo to get a Level 6 and snatch a Rhino for EP/FP Grey Imports ??

it's very easy to do later in Toreno's mansion or Wang cars in Doherty but dunno such a spot in Los Santos ??

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE (mike962 @ Sunday, Mar 31 2013, 10:25)
anyone know a good spot in Los Santo to get a Level 6 and snatch a Rhino for EP/FP Grey Imports ??

it's very easy to do later in Toreno's mansion or Wang cars in Doherty but dunno such a spot in Los Santos ??

Wanted Level 6 is only available after you open all islands.
5 stars after "The Green Sabre" and 6 stars after "Yay Ka-Boom-Boom"

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:47 PM

BP/EP/CP Rhino is a lot better than EP/FP one. Wonder why you'd trade off those for something less.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:01 AM

I asked because often in Vigilante with RHino Rhino caught fire from expoloding police cars and had to start over...

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE (mike962 @ Wednesday, Apr 3 2013, 08:01)
I asked because often in Vigilante with RHino Rhino caught fire from expoloding police cars and had to start over...

Well it's not failproof but you can use barbara's full immune police rancher for these missions
Save FI Police Rancher in Doherty
Take FI Police Rancher to Los Santos
Vigilante missions with FI Police Rancher
It's not as easy as with the rhino but you don't have to worry about getting blownup

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:50 PM

QUOTE (GTA_Loco @ Tuesday, Apr 2 2013, 17:47)
BP/EP/CP Rhino is a lot better than EP/FP one. Wonder why you'd trade off those for something less.

Wait a second, Rhine will loose its BP property after entering the Gray Imports marker? mercie_blink.gif BTW Rhino I'm not sure whether is Rhino EP or not, because some time ago I tried to blow it up with lots of RPG rockets and eventually it blown up after relatively lot rockets, but it also may be because of fire, I'm not sure on this.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Wednesday, Apr 3 2013, 12:51)
QUOTE (mike962 @ Wednesday, Apr 3 2013, 08:01)

Well it's not failproof but you can use barbara's full immune police rancher for these missions
It's not as easy as with the rhino but you don't have to worry about getting blownup

thanks !!

a good vehicle also would be the All proof police bike from Catalina's mission

unfortunatly tires can get easly shot and vehicle becoems rather useless

BTW sorry I mistakenly cliked REPORT button for this post devil.gif

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:01 PM Edited by fnxrak, 03 April 2013 - 03:09 PM.

QUOTE (0909090 @ Wednesday, Apr 3 2013, 13:50)
Wait a second, Rhine will loose its BP property after entering the Gray Imports marker? mercie_blink.gif BTW Rhino I'm not sure whether is Rhino EP or not, because some time ago I tried to blow it up with lots of RPG rockets and eventually it blown up after relatively lot rockets, but it also may be because of fire, I'm not sure on this.

Probably, if you use for example the bulletproof forklift in gray imports you will loose the bulletproof. But in another example you can make any ep/fp vehicle bulletproof, after gray imports, if you activate the cheat to turn vehicles into tank mode (JCNRUAD) and then deactive it the vehicles will remain bullet/fire/explosionproof. Although I don't encourage the use of cheats, not because they are bad, or will mess your game or anything, it's just because they tend to make things easy...er biggrin.gif
About the rhino it has BP/EP flags, RPG rockets also create fire so maybe the rhino blew up because of it.

roggan
  • roggan

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (fnxrak @ Wednesday, Apr 3 2013, 12:51)

Personally I think that the funniest method to perform a Vigilante is three GSF-deagleheads in your EP/FP/CP/MP Policecar smile.gif

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (mike962 @ Wednesday, Apr 3 2013, 15:41)
a good vehicle  also would be the All proof police bike  from Catalina's mission

Vigilante vehicles get puncture-proof when you start the mission (won't fix already blown tires though).
The proofing outlives the mission but can't be saved.
So if you want a puncture-proof police vehicle simple toggle vigilante on and off.

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:37 PM Edited by mike962, 03 April 2013 - 07:43 PM.

QUOTE (GTA Phreak @ Wednesday, Apr 3 2013, 18:01)
QUOTE (mike962 @ Wednesday, Apr 3 2013, 15:41)
a good vehicle  also would be the All proof police bike  from Catalina's mission

Vigilante vehicles get puncture-proof when you start the mission (won't fix already blown tires though).
The proofing outlives the mission but can't be saved.
So if you want a puncture-proof police vehicle simple toggle vigilante on and off.

WHAT?????

so the all proof HPV 1000 you can easly snach in "Small Town Bank " becomes tire proof if you activate vigilante ?????

WOW this means you can make Vigilante quite easy then early in the game happy.gif , no need to wait later to aquer Hunter or Rhino, if only I knew this when I completed my master game angry.gif angry.gif

only think you need is the MP 5 and lots of ammo for it and high bike skill so you don't fall off the bike rampage_ani.gif

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:46 PM

It's even better, your vehicle receives a health bonus for every level completed.
Assuming that a normal undamaged vehicle is 100 health, your vehicle will receive 30 health for completing a level riding the vehicle or 20 health for completing a level outside the vehicle. The bonus can't revive a destroyed vehicle, but it can salvage a burning vehicle.
The bonus is not limited to "fully repaired" 100 health, but can reach very high levels. A few hundred levels can make a Hunter pretty much indestructible.
The extra health also outlives the mission but can't be saved.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:22 PM

Anyone noticed how the police maverick and news chopper are virtually BP/EP/FP/CP/DP/MP if you shoot them down into the water
when you're underwater after undrowning yourself? But things go back to normal once you've pushed them to the undrowning spot notify.gif

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:31 PM

Yeah, but they only appear to be undamaged when they're in the water.
You can reveal their true state by snapping pictures of them with the camera wink.gif

A funny thing happens if you shoot down a helicopter and push it into an undrowning zone without entering it. Once undrowned the AI will take control back and fly off, - but since it is actually destroyed it will continuously explode rolleyes.gif

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:08 PM Edited by GTA_Loco, 07 April 2013 - 09:20 PM.

QUOTE (GTA Phreak @ Sunday, Apr 7 2013, 18:31)
Yeah, but they only appear to be undamaged when they're in the water.
You can reveal their true state by snapping pictures of them with the camera wink.gif

A funny thing happens if you shoot down a helicopter and push it into an undrowning zone without entering it. Once undrowned the AI will take control back and fly off, - but since it is actually destroyed it will continuously explode  rolleyes.gif

Oh, interesting. I haven't tried the picture taking bit. But that's really weird as you can still ride in them as if their destruction was prevented by the water properties.

I haven't sucessfully undrowned any of the downed choppers as they always blow up once I've undrowned them. So I haven't experienced as well the AI flying the thing off.

EDIT: So I just tried the picture-taking thing but the chopper was whole and undamaged. I have a snapshot of it but I can't upload it now.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

ANTISOCIAL ASSHOLE

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:52 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 12 April 2013 - 04:42 AM.

Just for everyones info, I have confirmed that you can get all of the vehicles from system error's guide and all of the additional ones posted here on page 9. All except the full immune mothership from black project, on the ps3 psn version of san andreas. The mothership from black project on the psn version will not save no matter what garage you get it to nor the condition on the van once its in the garage, atleast for me it dissappeared everytime. Again this is on the new psn download version. Anyone have any ideas on how to obtain the full immune mothership from blackproject on ps3s psn version. Oh yeah, also the andromada from n.o.e.. I can only get about half of the andramada into the verdant meadows hangar before the thing just dissapears, everytime.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:41 AM

QUOTE (SeaWallTx @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 02:52)
The mothership from black project on the psn version will not save no matter what garage you get it to nor the condition on the van once its in the garage, atleast for me it dissappeared everytime.

Did you try storing the mothership sideways? Funny thing about this especially if it's undamaged, you'll see truth literally drive away from the garage before the wasted scene ends. Assumingly, this would happen too even if it's damaged. Storing it sideways damaged or undamaged would somehow prevent that from happening.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

ANTISOCIAL ASSHOLE

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:35 AM

QUOTE (GTA_Loco @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 07:41)
QUOTE (SeaWallTx @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 02:52)
The mothership from black project on the psn version will not save no matter what garage you get it to nor the condition on the van once its in the garage, atleast for me it dissappeared everytime.

Did you try storing the mothership sideways? Funny thing about this especially if it's undamaged, you'll see truth literally drive away from the garage before the wasted scene ends. Assumingly, this would happen too even if it's damaged. Storing it sideways damaged or undamaged would somehow prevent that from happening.

Yeah I tried that, I tried putting it in sidetways completely destoryed, I've left the tank in there to stop him, I've even pushed it all the way to the whitewood garage, because on this psn version, neither the verdant meadows garage nor the hangar can restore a destroyed vehicles. I'm starting to think its just impossible on the ps3 psn version. I just really wanted the mothership fully immune. Its my favorite vehicle in the gtas. I have 6 different EP motherships. 1 regular with the top up, 1 regular with the top down, 1 of each with a red line around the window area, and 1 of each with a black line around the window area. I know these tare just errors. It also happens in the jizzy mission with the khaki ho camper, I have 6 of those too. But they get banged up and shot up everytime so ive tried everything I could think of, at this point I'll try any thing even some cheats. I had read that about truth driving out, But thanks for the suggestion anyways .I appriciate any help.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

ANTISOCIAL ASSHOLE

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:41 PM

I have an idea about how to get the FP/EP tornados from "end of the line". (End Of The Line (3): Tornadoes; 0, 1, 1, 0, 0) . I'm thinking something simular to the method shown in Stea1thman's video of him obtaining the EP LS Police during Reuniting the Families. Trying to get the feltzer's health to be depleted and keep your view on the tornados and keep tapping exit like in the video, that it might be obtianible in this manner, but I've been unable to get the car destoryed quick enough. suicidal.gif

mike962
  • mike962

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (SeaWallTx @ Friday, Apr 12 2013, 23:41)
I have an idea about how to get the FP/EP tornados from "end of the line".  (End Of The Line (3): Tornadoes; 0, 1, 1, 0, 0) .  I'm thinking something simular to the  method shown in Stea1thman's video of him obtaining the EP LS Police during Reuniting the Families. Trying to get the feltzer's health to be depleted and keep your view on the tornados and keep tapping exit like in the video, that it might be obtianible in this manner, but I've been unable to get the car destoryed quick enough. suicidal.gif

it would be much much easier to just drive a Tornado in GREY IMPORTS to be FP/EP... suicidal.gif

and a sidenote the Tornado dissapears complelty after you get all AVrgos territory , only way to get it after that is the old cars traffic cheat

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:55 PM

Doesn't work if the feltzer is destroyed you die I had the same idea suicidal.gif
Nice try anyways if we don't try we can't accomplish

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users