GTA London - No Cars?

2 replies to this topic
haytil
  • haytil

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:56 AM

Hey there,

I'm a big fan of the original GTA and have been since it came out. I finally got around to trying GTA: London 1969, but there's something very different about it - there are no cars!

There are sometimes cars parked on the road and whenever the cops are after me, cop cars show up like normal, but there are never any OTHER cars driving on the road. The streets are empty!

It makes the game very boring, because the world seems so empty (there are pedestrians, but only on the sidewalks). Furthermore, running from the cops is boring, because there are no other cars to act as obstacles or barriers (to either you or the cops).

Is this a problem with my copy or my computer? Or is this the way the game actually is supposed to be? I've never played GTA: London before, so I'm not sure. But I certainly hope not!

If anyone could shed some light on this issue, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Sektor
  • Sektor

GTAMP.com

• Members

Posted 02 March 2010 - 06:49 AM

There are supposed to be cars on the road. I doubt any bug would cause that problem, it's more likely you have a modified version.

Xegethra
  • Xegethra

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:41 PM

yeah i cant think why thered be no cars...i guess its problably easier then to just buy the game

i dunno where you got it from, bought or downloaded, but there should be cars on the road...i mean, it is gta...a term refering to car theft....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users