GTA V: Liberty City

135 replies to this topic
TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

Account ditched. New account Tommy.

• Members

Posted 21 May 2010 - 06:26 AM

QUOTE (monster875 @ May 20 2010, 21:00)
omfg come on get over it with LC, LC is over and a new era is soon begining with a new city and new characters.

Have you read what Cheat said at the top of the topic, dont post sh*t like this!

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Zaibatsu

Posted 21 May 2010 - 06:29 AM

Damn looks like I got a rival for my upcoming fanfic...

user posted image

But this is great too!

monster875
  • monster875

GTA 4 LIFE

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:48 AM

QUOTE (TommyMufc-Champs @ May 21 2010, 08:26)
omfg come on get over it with LC, LC is over and a new era is soon begining with a new city and new characters.

Have you read what Cheat said at the top of the topic, dont post sh*t like this!

LC is still over u sh*t head.

Cheat: try maybe to make a whole new map, city/location/street names and HUD

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 19 July 2010 - 05:15 PM

Whatever happened to this topic??

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (monster875 @ May 21 2010, 10:48)

Yeah I'm telling you Cheat doesnt care If LC is over dozingoff.gif Anyway Cheat doesn't post in this section much, he posts in Music talk.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (TommyMufc-Champs @ Jul 19 2010, 19:39)
QUOTE (monster875 @ May 21 2010, 10:48)

Yeah I'm telling you Cheat doesnt care If LC is over dozingoff.gif Anyway Cheat doesn't post in this section much, he posts in Music talk.

That's a shame... this topic had some real potential.

AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:25 PM

Yes it did it was a real good one and even the plain black logo was very good as it stands out but he might come back also like Tommy said he mainly posts in the Music section.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:03 AM

He might return, I think he has been busy. He isn't really active much.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 20 July 2010 - 11:03 AM

QUOTE (TommyMufc-Champs @ Jul 20 2010, 10:03)
He might return, I think he has been busy. He isn't really active much.

I think alot of people have been turned away from the game related sections of this forum due to the lack of news from Rockstar about a new gta. I'm even coming here alot less than I used to myself. I've seen quite a few topics drop off the radar in this section though so it would be a shame to see any more go the same route.

GTA4Life22
  • GTA4Life22

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 July 2010 - 02:40 AM

i like this alot. but yeah, there aren't many threads of GTA V concepts anymore. all of the old ones are waaaaaaaay back in the lists.

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:28 PM

Yo.
Like you see, I did abandon this topic and never thought of coming back, but I'm starting to write the plot now.

Who knows, maybe I'll even write it mission by mission someday, but I'll start off with the plot itself.
Ya digg?

san andreas state
  • san andreas state

MERRY CHRISTMAS MUTHAPHUCKAAA!!!!

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:48 PM

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I have never seen this before, but it is awesome, a bit over due cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif .
O and I joined in July so thats why I have never seen this before.

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:23 PM

San Andreas state, you said you have been here for 3 years. Just proves you are a liar tounge.gif

san andreas state
  • san andreas state

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE (TommyMufc-Champs @ Dec 12 2010, 19:23)
San Andreas state, you said you have been here for 3 years. Just proves you are a liar tounge.gif

I joined in July, but I have been visiting for around three years. wink.gif

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (san andreas state @ Dec 12 2010, 19:32)

Yeah whatever sarcasm.gif Cheat, I hope you do a few updates, I love this topic icon14.gif

san andreas state
  • san andreas state

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (TommyMufc-Champs @ Dec 12 2010, 19:38)

Yeah whatever sarcasm.gif Cheat, I hope you do a few updates, I love this topic icon14.gif

I raise your sarcasm.gif with a sigh.gif sigh.gif sigh.gif and a rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif , also cheat you should include a drinking game for a side activity.

Cheat
  • Cheat

• The Connection

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (TommyMufc-Champs @ Dec 12 2010, 22:38)

Yeah man I got a lot of ideas already, it's just that I haven't even visited the forum in months tounge.gif.

AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 December 2010 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (Cheat @ Dec 12 2010, 19:52)
QUOTE (TommyMufc-Champs @ Dec 12 2010, 22:38)

Yeah man I got a lot of ideas already, it's just that I haven't even visited the forum in months tounge.gif.

Good to hear mate i cant wait to see some updates here.

Akavari
  • Akavari

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2010 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (san andreas state @ Dec 12 2010, 19:49)

I raise your sarcasm.gif with a sigh.gif sigh.gif sigh.gif and a rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif , also cheat you should include a drinking game for a side activity.

Can you stop spamming smileys...In fact, I don't think I've ever seen you post anything that isn't infected with smiley icons haha.

san andreas state
  • san andreas state

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2010 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (akavari112 @ Dec 12 2010, 20:19)
QUOTE (san andreas state @ Dec 12 2010, 19:49)

Can you stop spamming smileys...In fact, I don't think I've ever seen you post anything that isn't infected with smiley icons haha.

They are a good way to show what you are feeling and what your reactions are to something wink.gif . See... see what I did there... yeah... Also @Cheat I can't wait to see a new update biggrin.gif .

EDIT: And that smily train was just for some fun wink.gif .

Cheat
  • Cheat

• The Connection

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:29 PM

Mission 1:

Back to Life
Mission giver N/A

*Black screen*

"Here are your personal belongings"

*Picture fades in*

"Thanks."
"This way, please."
"Don't need to tell me twice, man."

A young black man, wearing a white tank top, camo shorts and worn-out sneakers walks towards a door, and gets instructed by the guard to wait for the door to open up while inserting a serial code into a small device in his hands. Slowly, the door opens up, early morning sun shining inside, and Back to Life by Maino starts playing in the background.

"You're free to go."

Jay breathes deep, then whistles a cab, and instructs the driver to drive to the projects by Vauxite Street, North Holland.
A cutscene showing the credits of the game and showcasing Liberty City starts, and as the song ends, Jay is shown walking through the projects' yard.

Kids are playing basketball in the courts, drug dealers are looking for customers and hustlers are smoking blunts - nothing has changed, except for one thing - the way people look at Jay.
Having the reputation of a snitch, the people's reaction to Jay aren't the most positive ones as Jay walks towards the front door of the particular project he lives in.

As Jay opens the main door, he literally bumps into two men, one carrying a basketball.

"Ey yo, watch where you goin', B!"
"Yeah, yo, open yo'... - wait a minute man... Jay? That you brother? You got out?"
"Sh*t, nigga got out man!"

Jay: "Fabio, Drake, man, sh*t! What's good fools?"
Drake: "Yo, man, sh*t, I didn't know you was gettin' out, thought it was next week! Sh*t, man!"
Fabio: "Yo, Drake, this calls fo' a blunt, right? Let's get back to the crib, huh?"
Drake: "Yeah, let's hit the courts later man, let's get upstairs, yeah, c'mon, let's go."

The scene skips into the three hanging out at Drake's apartment.

Drake: "Damn bro, I was starting to think you's neva gettin' out! 5 years, 5 f*ckin' years and you here man!"
Jay: "Was starting to think the same man, haha. I'm now man, damn good to be back outside."
Fabio: "Hahaha, man, we been missin' you man, we really been'. We ain't even know what happened when you left, man, but now we..."
*Fabio's phone rings*
"What's up, B? Oh yeah? ...sh*t. Ai'ght, be there inna while man, okay, uh huh.
Sh*t Jay, gotta bounce man, I'll get back to you though, okay? Cool, see you niggas! Good to have you back."

Jay: "Alright, let's catch up bro."
Drake: "Yeah, see ya.."

Drake and Jay move out to the balcony of the apartment.
The two look out at the city, the yard of the projects and the skycrapers far away.

Drake: "*Laughs* Remember when we was out there, shootin' hoops, like those lil' homies down there?"

Camera shows kids in the basketball courts, then shows the balcony again.

Jay: "Yeah, I mean... How could a nigga forget?"
Drake: "Yeah, those were the days man, damn."
Jay: "So... How y'all doin' in here? Maintaining?"
Drake: "Haha, yeah, maintaining, you bet. We doin' good, or at least we doin' money, haha. We got some new niggas rollin' with us, just me, Rashad and Big Sean from the old days still rollin'."
Jay: "Oh yeah?"
Drake: "Yeah. Lil' Sean got shot, Quincy got shot... Marcus got caught with coke in his trunk, went inside or some sh*t, I don't even know."
Jay: "Damn."
Drake: "Uh huh... But yo, what 'chu gonna do man? You need to get paid, dawg, and of course we gonna cut you in, but we ain't in for big bills right now, so you need a job, I mean a real job. You should contact your uncle."
Jay: "My uncle? Hahah. F*ck him man."
Drake: "I know he full of sh*t, but he does good money, man. Give him a call, for real."
Jay: "You probably right, man, maybe I should. Not like I wanna sell Bleeders or anything, ya know?"
Drake: "Haha, yeah, give him a call."
Jay: "I should get goin' man, I bet the old place is f*cked up, big time. Gotta get settled in there, you know."
Drake: "Word up, you do that, and make sure to call me when you have some time, right?"
Jay: "Sure."
Drake: "And call Ray, dawg. He ain't that bad, and he pays."
Jay: "Yeah, yeah."
Drake: "And yo, one last thing. Damn good to have you back, nigga."
Jay: "Damn good to be back, man. See ya."

------------------

So! I decided to go with missions, this took me a while, but I'm still over-excited about writing more, and I'm sure my writing skills will improve - I'm not a writer or anything, ya know biggrin.gif

Here's a tip - the more feedback I get, the nicer it will be for me to focus more in writing the missions, so please, please do give me feedback!

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:30 PM

Nice mission man icon14.gif Glad to see you still working on this smile.gif

Tyla
  • Tyla

Timewarp Toughguy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:32 PM

Never really read this before, but great job with the mission. Dialogue was excellent, as were the descriptions, make sure you keep it up!

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:36 PM

Good to see your back at this man. The first mission looks really good. If u need any help or anything just let me know ok.

Cheat
  • Cheat

• The Connection

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:47 PM

Thanks everyone!

Oh, and I forgot to mention earlier, I did a little bit of editing on the characters section too, you might wanna check it out, especially as the story finally started, explains some of the past behind the story, both overall and unique to each character.

Cheat
  • Cheat

• The Connection

Posted 15 December 2010 - 04:07 PM

Mission 2:

Home Run
Mission giver: Ray Campbell

Following the mission Back to Life, an icon "user posted image", symboling Ray, has popped up on the player's map, signalling the location of the mission.

In the beginning cutscene, Jay is seen walking down a street in North Holland and then stopping by a door to a private enterprise called "Mr. Campbell's Import".
The door, however, is locked, and after knocking on it Jay will face a tall, black guard who tells Jay that they are closed, and instructs him to go away.
However, the guard finally lets him in after Jay informs him about him being related to Ray and that he is looking for work.

The reunion between Jay and his uncle is not found pleasant by either one of the two - Jay is being constantly called "a hoodrat" and "a crack baby" by his uncle, who also insults Jay's dead parents.

After the two decide that the relationship between is purely based on work, Ray tells Jay about a problem he has: a worker in the docks knows about something he shouldn't know about people Ray work with and especially people he work for.

After the cutscene ends, the player finds that he has been given a baseball bat, and he will be instructed to go down to the blocks and find the worker - a forklift driver - and beat him up with the baseball bat.

Reward = 125$
Consequences = user posted image A new mission for Ray will be unlocked

TommyMufc-Champs
  • TommyMufc-Champs

• Members

Posted 15 December 2010 - 04:15 PM

Nice start to the missions, I cant wait to see how It pans out smile.gif

Cheat
  • Cheat

• The Connection

Posted 16 December 2010 - 02:09 PM Edited by Cheat, 17 December 2010 - 08:30 PM.

Mission 3:

Do you have proof?
Mission giver: Ray Campbell

As Jay walks into Ray's office, Ray is found enjoying a cigar with a middle-aged man in a suit, who introduces himself as Chief Thompson.
Ray explains that Thompson was one of those employers of his who are thankful for Jay taking care of the worker in the docks.

Thompson has a problem - a group of public speakers in Dukes, a group that has been harrassing him for a long time has shown their avaiability to prove Thompson's corruption and divulge his secrets, and that he wants all evidence of his corruption exterminated but that the public speakers must remain alive to keep it all quiet and clear.

After the cutscene, the player is instructed to drive to Willis, Dukes, where he will find the public speakers entering a vehicle.
The player has to follow the car until it reaches a more silent area, then ram the car, hijack it and dump it into the sea, along with the evidence.

Reward = 500$
Consequences = user posted image a new mission for Ray will be avaiable.
Drake will call Jay to meet him at the projects.

IllnessGTA
  • IllnessGTA

Wannabe killer

• Members

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:18 PM

You should add a gang section and not only write what new gangs are in LC but write how dangerous they are and what weapons they use and what are the consequences when you attack one of them etc
thx

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:58 PM

f*cking awesome topic man.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users