TDM Monday's

202 replies to this topic
swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 24 January 2011 - 04:46 PM

QUOTE (Nitty Don @ Jan 24 2011, 13:44)
If you see me in a lobby feel free to join my team, also feel free to invite me to any parties that are going on smile.gif

willdoo, guv cool.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:15 PM

Coolio - I think strength might join, and possibly Sweaty so we should be able to put together a 4 man wrecking crew smile.gif

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2011 - 02:18 PM

Was fun in the TDMs yesterday Nitty beating that turbo guy be less than $100..... thanks to someone who had to run straight at him in the end. **looks at swooner** tounge.gif

Just adding a little activity to your topic. wink.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 25 January 2011 - 02:30 PM

Most appreciated King smile.gif

I think last nights games were fun, and maybe a little lesson for the guys not so hardened to this mode that running for a turbo using corner glitching player only really works if you have an RPG in your hand wink.gif

Hopefully I can get together a small group of dedicated players and we can build on the number that turn up each week, if we get enough people I will also do some TDM's between us in private matches, and hand out a weekly award, nothing you can physically hold but maybe something to add to your signature, or a new avatar.......... just needs more regular players !!

EPiC JeDi x
  • EPiC JeDi x

Dream Within A Dream

• Members

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:33 PM

I'll join ya next week! I've opened my NAT now and I can join pretty much any online freemode/deathmatch etc.

icon14.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 26 January 2011 - 01:11 PM

Yaaay another contender !!

Anyone reading this and wishing to join in please don't feel afraid to post !! smile.gif

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (GTAking33 @ Jan 25 2011, 14:18)
Was fun in the TDMs yesterday Nitty beating that turbo guy be less than $100..... thanks to someone who had to run straight at him in the end. **looks at swooner** tounge.gif

hey we still won the match & i think we had an extra 20 bucks to spend at the old dukes' cluckin' bell. tounge.gif besides, i told you i like to see you sweat a little. wink.gif

i had a blast... by the end of that match my lack of attention span certainly got the better of me. i just couldn't resist blush.gif

can't wait for next monday's killing frenzy icon14.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:07 PM

Does anyone have any specifics for this Monday ? any weapons they would like to improve with, any tactics they would like to use, perhaps you would like to use a certain vehicle (drive bys/ helis) ??

If so please post your interest before Monday and I will try and incorporate your request into the meet smile.gif

SweatyPa1ms
  • SweatyPa1ms

Flesh vehicle

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2011 - 01:42 PM

Had a good time last night, thanks for rounding us up Nitty smile.gif . I'll definately do this more often. Really starting to get back into GTA game modes again. Free mode has been overplayed, for me anyway. confused.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 01 February 2011 - 01:55 PM

No probs sweaty, glad to be of service ............ same time, same day next week troops !!

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:10 PM

good times yesterday, gents. big icon14.gif to nitty for setting aside time once week for some tdms and built in games. thanks for hosting, guv cool.gif

i like coffee enemas
  • i like coffee enemas

The Cap'n! Shooting From The Hip Since '08

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:16 PM

You should've said you were doing TDM Mondays yesterday. I'd have played a game or two!

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:23 PM

I did ??! I think you was busy being abusive to the party to hear me properly though hahaha smile.gif

i like coffee enemas
  • i like coffee enemas

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:25 PM

Hahaha. Oh me! sigh.gif

Ner, you asked if I was up for some TDM's. Well at least that's all I heard! I figured you were just in a random GTA mood. There's not much difference, but if you had said you were doing the event I'd have come off Fallout and joined you sad.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:56 PM

There is always next week !! smile.gif

i like coffee enemas
  • i like coffee enemas

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 February 2011 - 03:07 PM

No there isn't. This is it. End of the road. Judgement day! It's all over. Everything! Life as we know it is doooooooooooooooooooomed! Doomed I tells ya, DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED! orly.gif cry.gif cryani.gif

...I'll be there.

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 07 February 2011 - 05:13 PM

Right My Biznitches Tonight's shoot em up will start at approx 9:30 PM GMT, be there or give me yo squares !! smile.gif

i like coffee enemas
  • i like coffee enemas

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 February 2011 - 05:17 PM

I'll be there tonight, ya big, fat geriatric, you! wink.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 07 February 2011 - 05:26 PM

I'm not fat your Mum told me I was just big boned sad.gif

Strength Beyond Strength
  • Strength Beyond Strength

=A= Associate

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 07 February 2011 - 05:35 PM

Sorry Nitty, but I want be able to attend tonight confused.gif ! I have arranged a night out for today with my mates, after playing games for 8 hours straight yesterday ph34r.gif . I will make it up, don't worry icon14.gif .

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:52 PM

Thanks to Swooner, King and LeeLee for attending last night ... apologies it was an hour later than planned.

We managed to get 2 games against the "CBK" clan (known turbo abusers !!), we had an even number of players on each team, and we made them leave the game in both rounds smile.gif !!!

Managed to make a couple of other turbo players leave, and in the end of round 2 we had cleared a full lobby down to one sole survivor, who duley got raped by LeeLee and Swooner on a faggio !! King and his mean drive by's and me smashing the f*ck out of him with a 4x4 ........ gooooooood times guys

Same day and place next week smile.gif

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (Nitty Don @ Feb 8 2011, 12:52)
Thanks to Swooner, King and LeeLee for attending last night ... apologies it was an hour later than planned.

We managed to get 2 games against the "CBK" clan (known turbo abusers !!), we had an even number of players on each team, and we made them leave the game in both rounds smile.gif !!!

Managed to make a couple of other turbo players leave, and in the end of round 2 we had cleared a full lobby down to one sole survivor, who duley got raped by LeeLee and Swooner on a faggio !! King and his mean drive by's and me smashing the f*ck out of him with a 4x4 ........ gooooooood times guys

Same day and place next week smile.gif

those games were f*cking great last night. thanks to all who made it happen. i been really enjoying the monday events lately. nice & simple, good company, good attitudes, no moaning/whining. i also don't remember our squad losing a tdm yet notify.gif close games (before the turbo quitters) & great finale! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

i only felt bad we couldn't get my main man sweaty into the games (just bad timing in general). confused.gif next week let's be sure we get everyone who's online and willing in a freemode or somin before we start searching (easier said than done, i know. you never know who's up for some gta these days!) smile.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:41 PM

That was the whole reason I started a freemode in the prison with nades only !! I will do the same next week, as it gives the players something to do whilst waiting for the troops, rather than waiting idle in a lobby smile.gif

If someone requests a specific weapon or location they want for TDM Monday, then I will set the freemode to that so they can practice whilst they wait

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (Nitty Don @ Feb 8 2011, 15:41)
That was the whole reason I started a freemode in the prison with nades only !! I will do the same next week, as it gives the players something to do whilst waiting for the troops, rather than waiting idle in a lobby smile.gif

that was perfect, guv wink.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:48 PM

Who will be attending tonight ? if its less than 3 players including myself I may cancel this weeks meet smile.gif

i like coffee enemas
  • i like coffee enemas

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:50 PM

If you need the manpowder orly.gif I'll take a short break from Fallout smile.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:53 PM

appreciated smile.gif I will see if anyone else shows interest smile.gif if not I will be whoring TDM's on the PS3 and tring to get me my shiny star back sad.gif

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:35 PM

no monday murderin for me tonight, i'm afraid. confused.gif well not of the gaming kind wink.gif

i be dere next week! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:54 AM

Alright guys you know what time it is .... see you all on the box at around 21.30 GMT smile.gif

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 28 February 2011 - 04:34 PM

i'm lookin to be there, sir don. i may not be able to stay long, i've got some things going on at home, but i could use to get a few 20 minute games under my belt this week. cool.gif i'll pm you if things change. smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users