Photo

TDM Monday's

202 replies to this topic
Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:03 PM

Go play Noose then wink.gif ... We will hold one AA on game at the end of the night to fuel Lerays need for easy money smile.gif

Tonights games will start at 8pm GMT ......see you all in 3 hours !!

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE (Nitty Don @ Mar 22 2010, 18:03)

Tonights games will start at 8pm GMT ......see you all in 3 hours !!

Ok I think I will make it, but not before 8:30 PM. You guys just start and I will join you in the game later smile.gif

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 23 March 2010 - 12:42 PM

Missed me some GTA yesterday. Any good stories to share? suicidal.gif My RL obligations have been getting in the way of my TDMs, damn it! Hopefully things will slow down over here and I'll have a chance to enjoy the art of zee headshot soon with you lot.

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 23 March 2010 - 01:51 PM

You didn't miss much mate, quite a low turn up for yesterdays games, the funniest story to tell was the 1st match me, LeeLee and Leray did .............. was an AA on game with the cops on to boot !! quite funny really at least all that 16 V LCPD practice got its use !! the game was set to 7500 to win and when we were ahead by about 3k we all took to the skies in our wafflecopters !!

Hopefully see a few more people next week and hopefully some fresh faces !! there must be a few peploe left who still enjoy TDM's on this forum ??

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 23 March 2010 - 03:20 PM Edited by Strength., 23 March 2010 - 05:15 PM.

Have an idea for the next TDM's rolleyes.gif
Let's do it N.O.O.S.E style (SWAT), like not actualy running like fool's for the money and kills (Like I did yesterday sarcasm.gif ) and get sprayed like an idiots, then actually do it as team smile.gif

Settings are:

Players: 14/16
Game: Disallow
Duration: 30/45 min game
Weapons: 2 players (Team 1) M4/AK47, 2 players (Team 2) Shotguns (For close encounters), 2 players (Team 3) SMG and one player (Team 4) with Sniper and RPG (Team 2).
Description: First, everybody are running to collect weapons and armor (Weapons will be seperate for every team), then we will get close together to the other team(s), but not to close. 2 guys will shoot blind fire with M4 from a distance and getting back if the other team will getting close, while 2 players will get close with SMG by sticking to the street allies or nearby buildings and try to spray them out. Team with shotguns and player with RPG will go around the back as close as possible to the other team and try to spray them from back. Sniper guy will just observe the whole situation from the back of the first team with M4's and SMG's and sniping the people who will be the treat to the first team.
So the main idea is to co-operate as a real SWAT (This is not a run for the money and kills, then a smart co-operation match), not get to much sprayed from other bastards and to kill as many of them as you can colgate.gif

What do you think, let me know wink.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:05 PM

Sounds like a good idea for a TDM between friends but if we are low on numbers and playing ranked games against randoms, I doubt this approach would work confused.gif lets see how many turn up.

But 1 thing I agree on from the above post is that teamwork is essential, and it always helps if people know what role to play in the game, the only thing is as most TDM's (especially with Blips - ON) are fast paced sometimes tactics get thrown out the window and the best line of attack is to non stop advance and get a few kills before being killed !! I actually rate my game more on my Kill/Death ratio than the amount of kills I get smile.gif

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (Nitty Don @ Mar 23 2010, 17:05)
...the only thing is as most TDM's (especially with Blips - ON) are fast paced sometimes tactics get thrown out the window and the best line of attack is to non stop advance and get a few kills before being killed !!

I agree with you, Nitty. One of the more frustrating things about TDMs for me is that I'm almost wink.gif always careful about watching my deaths but I don't seem to get as many kills with my drive and drops. But at least it adds a nice little decoy for our advancing bruisers on the front lines.

Strength - I like the way your thinking strategy, brother! What we could do is find our roles/nitches and see if we cant make a nice combination of skills to benefit the team.

TDMs with cops on can be quite fun (and annoying for some). A nice dynamic is after you spawn to hang near coppers and let them do all the work and then take the kills. Once the player enemy is dead, just use your 16v practice and waste that AI! It makes for a different way of playing TDM and can drive people mad with AI interfering with their killing sprees. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif anuj_cop.gif

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (swooner @ Mar 23 2010, 18:32)
Strength - I like the way your thinking strategy, brother! What we could do is find our roles/nitches and see if we cant make a nice combination of skills to benefit the team.

Thanks bro wink.gif
I just saw how I poorly tried to get kills and money on yesterday's TDM's with Nitty and guys, by going one on 2/3 guys, frustrating myself and loosing fun. But It actualy worked, I sprayed tree guys in a row in like 4/5 sec, but that and a few more kills on Turbo dude was all the fame that I got from yesterday's TDM's dozingoff.gif

So I was thinking about better approach and come with this idea. We should definitely try it on guys, just once, to see will it work smile.gif

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:06 AM

yeah we definitly need to do some tactics, give people different jobs so we have a range of people like, SMG's, M4's and Snipers, each keeping at there range and keeping in mind other peoples range.

That means no moving forward at such a fast pace for Snipers and SMG people not running to far ahead to make sure M4 and Snipers can give suitable cover, maybe a Heli should be involved aswell.

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:37 PM

Alright then due to popular demand ............... This weeks TDM Monday will be Tactical movements.

Please post in this thread to confirm your role.

I will as always be front lines Rambo style !! (SMG and Shotties)

Also this will be my last TDM Monday for 2 weeks as I go on hols from Tuesday.

Strength - I'd like to give you the event during my absence please post to let me know smile.gif

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (Nitty Don @ Mar 24 2010, 13:37)
Alright then due to popular demand ............... This weeks TDM Monday will be Tactical movements.

Please post in this thread to confirm your role.

I will as always be front lines Rambo style !! (SMG and Shotties)

Also this will be my last TDM Monday for 2 weeks as I go on hols from Tuesday.

Strength - I'd like to give you the event during my absence please post to let me know smile.gif

Sure man I will be glad to take the roll until you get back. biggrin.gif
I am applying for the SMG, since I know to spray best with this weapon smile.gif

LeR: Sure man, we need a good pilot, anyone applying for the roll sarcasm.gif colgate.gif

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:57 PM

I'm taking Long Range, that means M4/Sniper, and if we need it then i will hop in the Air..

Now Strenght can you keep with the actual time?

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 24 March 2010 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE (LeRay0409 @ Mar 24 2010, 12:57)
Now Strenght can you keep with the actual time?

If Strengths in charge he will always make the time because he will be the one setting the time !! lol.gif

As long as the games are between 7pm GMT - Midnight GMT they are within most peoples time frame, just be sure to post the start time on Monday morning so everyone is clear.

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:15 PM

Yes guys, TDM's will be held betwen 8:30 PM and 9:00 PM GMT!
I can't make it before because of my job sarcasm.gif
So, people who thinks that will make it by that times, please apply here few days before the Monday wink.gif smile.gif

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:21 PM

I don't like doing it too late due to my parents going to bed around 10 - 11

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 29 March 2010 - 05:25 PM

Will anyone be up for some TDM's tonight and on what time, since Nitty is next week on vacation not this?

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:28 PM

I was wondering this where is Mr D

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 06 April 2010 - 02:00 PM Edited by Strength., 06 April 2010 - 02:20 PM.

My apologies to Mr. Nitty, because of not taking the part time as the leader of your event confused.gif
I sold my both GTA games for a fair price today and I need to wait a week or so to get a hold of my new copies. So I gave the leadership to Alex until you get back smile.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 10 April 2010 - 05:51 PM

Mr D is back This Monday we will be busting some caps again baby !!

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:14 PM

BIG BUMP !!!

Just checking if anyone would be up for some more organised TDM mayhem the night can be changed if Mondays don't suit ? all new players welcome !!

Booze
  • Booze

INFJ

• Members
  • Netherlands
  • Best IV Era Videos 2009

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:02 AM

I'm interested, but can't suggest a specific day that would suit me because of my ever-changing schedule confused.gif
I'll tag along whenever I can instead smile.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:35 PM

Cheers Mr T !
I'll see if any others are interested and try and get a day and time that suits all , if no one else shows interest just let me know via LIVE when your available to play

Really need to sharpen up my skills got completely owned a couple of night back !! hopefully it won't take too long to get back in the game smile.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:05 PM

I have had a few new forum members recently ask me to join TDM's with them, so I thought I would throw this event back into the limelight and see if we get enough interest to get this going again ??

MODS - If there has been no new posts in the next 14 days please feel free to close this topic smile.gif

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:17 PM

would be cool to play some tdm on ps3 > not just the usual assault rifles/disallow/colony island/turbo fags/corner shooters crap, i come across everytime on ps3, also need some practise, use to be half decent now i just suck having no played GTA regularly for awhile....

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:12 PM

AJ - feel free to host or run the PS3 side if you want, 1st time around no PS3 players were interested confused.gif ,

hopefully everyone has recovered from Black-Op-Itus now to get back to some real TDM's now !!

Strength Beyond Strength
  • Strength Beyond Strength

=A= Associate

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:35 PM Edited by Strength Beyond Strength, 13 January 2011 - 05:55 PM.

This event brings a lot of memories to me inlove.gif ! This is the place where I first started to learn everything I know today about GTA IV multiplayer, build my skills and achieved my first headshot kills with auto-aim off Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif .

Once again, if this gets positive feedback (I hope it will rahkstar2.gif ), I am offering my full help with tables, codes and fancy graphics Nitty icon14.gif .

EDIT:

Only thing I can't promise so far is, that I probably want be free every Monday to attend cry.gif .

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:39 PM

Its appreciated Strength, hopefully we can get at least a team of 4 together for some TDM's smile.gif

RobsEpicFret
  • RobsEpicFret

A man can be Destroyed,but not Defeated.

• Members

Posted 18 January 2011 - 09:07 PM

AJ,Amigo you know i'm always for regular mode events so count me in

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 18 January 2011 - 10:02 PM

thats great to know rob, hopefully more ps3'ers will show an interest, and we can get some tdm events sorted

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:44 PM

360 TDM Whores - There will be a 2 hour meet up tonight from 9pm GMt till 11pm GMT, I will be in TDM lobbies with my preferences set to Auto aim = dissallow (you wouldn't expect anything else wink.gif ) Cops = Off and Friendly Fire = Off.

If you see me in a lobby feel free to join my team, also feel free to invite me to any parties that are going on smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users