Photo

TDM Monday's

202 replies to this topic
Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 04 March 2010 - 05:02 PM

Thanks Leray, I think I'm gonna relax with this for a bit and see how many people turn up and how popular it is before putting anymore hard graft in, it would be silly to waste all this time making it pretty only for it to end after a few weeks ?!?

Ok so on topic does anyone have any specifics they would like to learn this Monday ?

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 04 March 2010 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (Nitty Don @ Mar 4 2010, 18:02)
Ok so on topic does anyone have any specifics they would like to learn this Monday ?

Yes ph34r.gif , I want to learn how to shoot and kill someone with 2-3 bullets, because when I aim and shoot someone I spend all of my bullets and that someone kill's me with 1-2 bullets suicidal.gif rolleyes.gif

Also, I want to learn how to shoot from the distances like everybody else dontgetit.gif colgate.gif

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:09 PM

I can help you there strength, if your on XBL then send me a message and i will help you out.

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• The Connection
  • Olympics

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (Strength. @ Mar 4 2010, 17:40)
QUOTE (Nitty Don @ Mar 4 2010, 18:02)

Yes ph34r.gif , I want to learn how to shoot and kill someone with 2-3 bullets, because when I aim and shoot someone I spend all of my bullets and that someone kill's me with 1-2 bullets suicidal.gif rolleyes.gif

Also, I want to learn how to shoot from the distances like everybody else dontgetit.gif colgate.gif

Try not to hold down the LB button to shoot, just tap it when you need to, seems to work a lot better that way than holding it down. Also pretty simple if you didn't know that you should aim in on every weapon you can, and aim for the head. Means less shots as well.

Oh, I'd like to work on my shooting without AA on. So yeah, tips would be greatful come match time/before.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:49 AM

As i showed strength yesterday i am rather useful with a M4 especially with AA on. 63 kill and 0 deaths..

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 05 March 2010 - 09:27 AM

Ok then its set, this Monday we will concentrate on headshots and tapping the trigger button, I will set up a party mode and invite you so we can go through a few basics before unleashing hell on the gta world !!

Since Leray is our long range master I will leave it to him to help Strength out, this will be done during a quick 10 minute assault rifle match. Strength I will make sure you and Leray are on the same team so he can help you out.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:43 AM

I help him out alot, but it can be difficult to get used to it..

But my mic is getting more f*cked as i use it so its hard for me to speak..

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 05 March 2010 - 01:04 PM

Thank you Leray, try and get your mic sorted for Monday as it will be hard to train someone if they can't hear what your saying !

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:25 PM

Thanks LeRay wink.gif
The main problem was with widescreen turned on my TV, so I couldn't see sh*t (Small and thiny penat heads, small cars and mostly everything), so I fixed my problem and I can say that I shoot much better now, when I actually see stuff, but I still suck at single deathmatch bored.gif
Need to practice more angry.gif tounge.gif

Me and Jersey hustled some fool's today at 3:30 AM on TDM, goood games sigh.gif

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 March 2010 - 03:26 PM

Whilst doing TDMs with strength last night i actually found out that if i put my wire to the right and hold it my mic works so i am going to tape it there.

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 08 March 2010 - 01:04 PM

Message to all of you who have signed up for tonights action, please be ready for your invites at 9pm GMT we will do abut 15 -20 mins of training, then into a party mode to f*ck some sh*t up, if there are no challengers we will split into 2 parties and fight amongst ourselves !! See Y'all at 9 !!

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:00 PM

I will be awaiting Mr Donald.

Alex DeLarge.
  • Alex DeLarge.

Biker Droog.

• Members

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:56 PM

Im up for it brother! devil.gif

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• The Connection
  • Olympics

Posted 08 March 2010 - 07:58 PM

I'll be on for about 8:45 then so I'm not too late.

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:50 PM

Good games guys, good games colgate.gif

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 March 2010 - 12:02 AM

Yeah they was some good games..

Nitty would you mind hosting it an hour earlier?

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:00 PM

If we get no further interest from our buddies across the pond, then I will consider doing this earlier, my main reason for the times chosen is so no one gets left out.

All in all though I didn't think last night went too bad for the 1st meet up, although I don't think there is much training to be handed out to the players who turned up everyone was more than capable of looking after themselves, especially Alex !!

Hopefully see you all again next week smile.gif

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:46 PM

Glad things went well yesterday, gents. Unfortunately, I do not think my schedule will allow me to join in all too often. We ended up having band rehearsal last night and everyone decided that we will be practicing Mondays & Tuesdays now. confused.gif I'll have a very small window of opportunity between work and practice, but I'll keep an eye out for you guys. Maybe I could hop in for a game or two. I have next Monday off so I'll definitely be looking to jump in this next week at least. smile.gif

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 09 March 2010 - 05:10 PM

Swoon - It would be awesome to see you there !!

Hopefully next week the event will run a bit smoother this week was good but a little unorginised by myself as I was just trying out what works and what didn't !!

just as an overview to what you missed :

2 Friendly games between all of us lasting 10 mins per game one with SMG's and one with rifles to get everyone in the mood for tapping that right trigger !!

an attempt at finding a party mode TDM with our party of 7 .......... FAIL !!

2 Ranked party mode TDMs against each other in smaller groups

2 TDM's with the remaining players ( a few dissappeared during the party clashes ??) by entering the same lobby through the single player phone. (at least when PS3 get their side up and going it should be a bit more straight forward ? )

I think I will always run with 2 quick 10 min games to sharpen everyone up and then I will judge the rest of the night based on the number of players who turn up (if its even then 2 parties if its odd then everyone will go through the SP phone)

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 15 March 2010 - 12:31 PM

Sorry for the double post !!

Just out of interest how many people plan on turning up tonight ?

And for the 2 warm up matches does any one have any specifics they wish to train on ?? (locations/wepons/blips)

I'll check for updates before I leave work tonight smile.gif

Alex DeLarge.
  • Alex DeLarge.

Biker Droog.

• Members

Posted 15 March 2010 - 02:30 PM

If we can start it a little bit earlier than last week, Then sure count me in Nitty. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Weapons: Powerfull/SMGs or Rifles.
Blips: All.

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 15 March 2010 - 04:12 PM

How does 8pm GMT sound ?

Swooner - I have no work tomorrow smile.gif so if you wanna come late and get some practice in just let me know !!

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:15 PM

I would like these settings

Weapons: Powerful
Blips: Far

Or maybe as a first warm up

Weapons: RPG's
Blips: All

swooner
  • swooner

AOD Wrapped Member

• Members

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:17 PM Edited by swooner, 16 March 2010 - 12:11 AM.

I'm off from work today so I'll be on for the 8pm GMT time! lol.gif confused.gif Unfortunately my times a bit limited tonight so I may have to bounce a little early. As long as I get a few nice TDMs in I'm good as gravy! cool.gif

EDIT - Fun couple of games tonight. That Airport match was pretty epic. Our forces combined forced the turbo users to run for the hills. I wasn't too much help on the front lines but got some decent drive and drops at the end. It seemed to lend well to Alex and Nitty's more... direct devil.gif approach.

It's too bad we can't seem to get a game with us all on one team. Quite a bummer, Rockstar. I'll be back for more next week, guys!

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 March 2010 - 10:31 AM

Yeah it was good lastnight.

I got some practice in the heli but i wont be in it next week i think i might stay with ones sniping/M4

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 17 March 2010 - 01:04 PM

Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves smile.gif

Swoon - you did fine mate always good to have someone diverting the attention to give me time to pop some caps in the A !! The only way to get in the same team seems to be from the single player phone, although as me and Alex have shiny stars as soon as we go on the same team so does half the room !!!

Leray - you do what your comfortable with, like I said before the main reason for these games is to improve in areas you need too.

soooo any requests for next Monday ?

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 March 2010 - 11:45 AM

I think we should do some AA on tonight nitty.

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:47 PM

Why are you swearing at me Mr Jenkins wink.gif ............... Lets see what the masses want first ! If another player also wants AA on I am happy to roll with it although it would definitely not be my choice ... I feel dirty for even typing it .. smile.gif mercie_blink.gif

Strength.
  • Strength.

The Director.

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 22 March 2010 - 02:55 PM

QUOTE (Nitty Don @ Mar 22 2010, 13:47)
Why are you swearing at me Mr Jenkins wink.gif ............... Lets see what the masses want first ! If another player also wants AA on I am happy to roll with it although it would definitely not be my choice ... I feel dirty for even typing it .. smile.gif mercie_blink.gif

Hahaha I never ever want to play with AA, it f*cking sucks, I realize it now. biggrin.gif
Had a great weekend with Disallow on TDM's, also it was a f*cking epic night yesterday. I rule at most of the DM and TDM's (mostly come in 1st), as-well epic moment happened to me:
While playing DM in Bohan, 3 cars are approaching to me wow.gif
I dodged and kill the first one, dodge again and kill the second one while third car is rolling over my head and the guy is falling from the car on the street. You guess, easy kill cool.gif
But whille packing the low health and chasing for the same, motherf*cking guy in the ambulance shoot me and run me over bored.gif (But he got in the end his lesson wink.gif )
Yes you guess I am tursty for blood devil.gif

On the topic rolleyes.gif
Let's give a pink slip and do one AA for LeRay tounge2.gif , also what time will you guys start playing smile.gif

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 March 2010 - 04:05 PM

I only meant for ranked, i want easy money

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users