Invalid resource detected

3 replies to this topic
lauris3722
  • lauris3722

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 February 2010 - 01:18 PM

Hello,
i modded two cars, but when i spawn them or get closer to them, i get this error: "GTA VI FATAL ERROR: Invalid resource detected - Please re-install the game". Is there any way to fix this?

btw, Steam, version 1.0.0.4.

mkey82
  • mkey82

Keep riding hard, son

• Members

Posted 28 February 2010 - 02:43 PM

user posted image

Does anybody read? Maybe a larger font would be warranted with some really ugly florescent color.

And the answer to your question would be a) mod properly or b) don't mod at all.

lauris3722
  • lauris3722

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 February 2010 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (mkey82 @ Feb 28 2010, 14:43)
user posted image

Does anybody read? Maybe a larger font would be warranted with some really ugly florescent color.

And the answer to your question would be a) mod properly or b) don't mod at all.

You're a dick.

mkey82
  • mkey82

Keep riding hard, son

• Members

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:28 AM

So?

This fact doesn't cover up that you're an illiterate dumbass with the attention span of a fly beaten to death with a pointy stick. You have no respect for other people time and you do not care about this sort of threads opening up anew over and over again, despite that big fat clearly legible notice being present on top of this board for months now. Reading is not your thing and the world should just offer you solutions without any actual work done from your part? No, being able to read big yellow letters and using Google or search feature on this board I do not consider to be a talent. It's something that non-idiots have no problem with at all.

Have a nice day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users