» «
Photo

ARMY Fourteenth Team

93 replies to this topic
Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

Nope, i am not alive, not inside, and i'm not a fool

• Members

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:12 PM Edited by Brian Walker, 26 April 2011 - 02:23 PM.

GUYS ALMOST EVERY SATURDAY( at 5pm usualy, in some cases at 2) AND SUNDAY (I'll back sunday at 6pm or 9pm) I GOT TO GO TO MY DAD's GIRLFRIEND SO I CAN'T MAKE MISSIONS, DON'T THINK THAT I'VE ALREADY LEFT xD

About AFT
Army Fourteenth team is a fantastic story based on the WWII, based, but it does not have real events wich happened into it. AFT starts talking about a HQ in LV where you will have to do only simple tasks (The first AFT mission was my 3th mission ever, so the design is bad) but when you advance in the game you'll play a real storyline with losing mates... and getting news! The teams feature, well i know that it can sound kinda stupid and i can't remember how the hell i made it. Basicaly LV and SF are under america control, LV and SF got hundreds of teams while LS is under the control of the nazis. There's no Hitler as the story is fantastic and i don't want to mess with events wich happened for realy. I didn't talk'd and i won't talk about how the nazis got an army, how they got a state. You got to immagine it, after all the story is not about this. It just talks about the story of Matt Baker wich is a Private of the LV fourteenth team. So... enjoy!

UPDATES (from 22 april)
22 april 17:43 (in italy): Moved the characters list into the main post

AFT IS NOW ON FACEBOOK
Link

There are my missions i hope you like they!!!!! plz comment
All comment are apprecied

Difficulty legend
Noob= U failed in a mission with this difficulty? man ur a realy @!$% !!!
Uber Easy= Probably there arent fights
Easy= You will not have problems to finish this mission
Medium= Here you can get troubles
Hard= Stay at cover and be carefull at friends!
Uber Hard= Enemys are a lot and with a good acuracy, be careful!
Cheater= Ass of enemys everywhere, with good weapons and acuracy, be careful!

Status legend
With link: Done
Orange : Work in progress
Purple : Bugged

user posted image

ARMY FOURTEENTH TEAM

1)|Difficulty:Uber Easy| -The beginning-: Download page
2)|Difficulty: Easy| -The first mission-: Download Page
3)|Difficulty: Easy| -Reconnaissance-: Download Page
4)|Difficulty: Easy-Medium| -The Mount-: Download Page
5)|Difficulty: Easy| -The Mount 2-: Download Page
6)|Difficulty: Easy-Medium| -Reinforcements!!-: Download Page
7)|Difficulty: Uber Easy| -A new foreman-: Download Page
8)|Difficulty: Easy| -Fourthy Team-: Download Page
9)|Difficulty: Medium| -Fourthy Team 2-:Download Page
10)|Difficulty: Medium-Hard| -Fourthy Team 3-:Download Page
11)|Difficulty: Hard| -Fourthy Team 4-:Download Page
12)| notify.gif Difficulty: Hard-Uber Hard notify.gif | -Defend the camp-: Download Page
13)|Difficulty: Medium-Hard| -Prisoned-: Download Page
cryani.gif 14)|Difficulty: Uber Easy| -Goodbye Johnson...- Download Page cryani.gif
15)|Difficulty:Easy-Medium| -Evasion- Download Page

ARMY FOURTEENTH TEAM 2
1)|Difficulty:Uber Easy| -A new camp- Download Page
2)|Difficulty:Medium| -Back to the HQ- Download Page
3)|Difficulty: Easy| -f*cked- Download Page
4)|Difficulty: Medium-Hard| -For the team- Download Page
5)|Difficulty: Medium| -Where are all?- Download Page
6)|Difficulty:Easy-Medium| -Bone Country- Download Page
7)|Difficulty:Medium| -Defend and Conquist- "part1" Download Page
8)|Difficulty:Medium-Hard| -2 Hours Before- "part2" Download Page
9)|Difficulty:Uber Easy| -To Fort Carson- Download Page
10)|Difficulty:Easy-Medium| -Japaneses- Download Page
11)|Difficulty:Hard| -Plane- Download Page
12)|Difficulty:Cheater| -The last fight for the Army Fourteenth Team....- Download Page
13)|Difficulty:Easy| -To the Pier- Download Page
14)|Difficulty:Easy-Medium| -Michelle- Download Page

ARMY FOURTEENTH TEAM 3
1)|Difficulty: Easy-Medium| -A new beginning-
2)|Difficulty: Uber-Easy| -To the base-
3)|Difficulty: Medium| -D-Day-
4)|Difficulty: Medium| -Road to the beach-
5) |Difficulty: Medium| -Town Fight-
6) |Difficulty: Medium-Hard| -Beating Down The Flak-
7) |Difficulty: Medium| - Saving corporal Baker 1
8) |Difficulty: Easy| - Saving corporal Baker 2
9) |Difficulty: Easy| - Saving corporal Baker 3
10) |Difficulty: Cheater| - The last mission

ARMY FOURTEENTH TEAM IV

1) |Difficulty: Noob| - Under the bridge (Storyline download!) Will be released when AFT IV is full
2) |Difficulty: Medium| - At the same time
3) |Difficulty: Easy| - Ship
4) |Difficulty: Easy-Medium| - To the bridge

Characters list

Main Chars:

(The ranks may be change during the storyline)

-Pvt.Baker
One of the newest soldiers of the LV HQ. Baker is part of the 14th las venturas team, one of the better team of lv. You play as him
Photo

-Pvt.Hartsock
Hartsock is the best friend of baker, They have done all the schools together
And , After they got forced to join the army... They did it togheter too.
Hartsock is simpathic and has all the good virtues that exist.
Photo

-Pvt.Johnson
Johnson is an good soldier, He was in the army for 6 months,Sympathic and good with aim.

OT: Johnson does not interact a lot in the story, i'm sorry for this because i never thought him as a main character. Even counting that if he dies the mission will fail.
Photo

-Srg.Colin
Colin is an experienced soldier, He is the boss of the 14th LV team for years...
Colin is also a great leader wich can raise his soldiers morale for make 'em fight harder and even make them fight when the situaction looks disperate.
Photo

-Cpt.Desola
Desola is a paratrooper, he had his own team but a day... (You will save him in a mission)
Desola is also a great leader, he cares about his soldiers like nobody else.
Photo

-Cpt.Smith
Not a so much important character, he will appear just few times in the story.
Anyways he's the LV's HQ leader.
Photo

-Cpt.Freddie
Freddie is like Colin, he had his own team but once that he lost himself in a forest he found there so many soldiers. With 'em he made a sorta of base. He will be the leader of it, supporting everybody wich comes near it.
Photo

-SFC.Michelle
Michelle is a SF soldier. She had a relaction with Baker. She left him for join the army, Baker didn't took it so bad as he was doing the same thing. Looks like that there's still something between them, atleast for Baker.
Photo

-Cpl.Charlie
He's the foreman of the Fort Carson resistence team. Like everybody he just wanna the war to end. Not very a good leader but he can do the job.
Photo

-Cpt.Miller
An experienced soldier that joined the D-DAY, he will comand the mission ''Save Matt Baker''
Photo

-Pvt.MacTavish
A natural talent with the sniper rifle, also joined the D-Day, he got a good friend relationship with Miller, he will join the Miller's team in the mission ''Save Matt Baker''
Photo

-Cpl.Ryan
Corporal just cause he were in the army for a lot of time, he does not got any kind of experience, he will join the Miller's team in the mission ''Save Matt Baker''
Photo

-Sgt.Walker
Another experienced soldier that joined the D-Day, he will join the Miller's team in the mission ''Save Matt Baker''.
Photo

-Pvt.Templar
A soldier who was sent for support the bridge defense. Baker does not know a lot of him
Photo

-Pvt.Frank
Same as Templar, but this guy looks more a "one man army"
Photo

-Cpt.John
It's the captain of the ship wich carries to LV, looks like he commands many troups
Photo

--Nazis ranks--
((Until the mission, Fourthy Team 3, You wont see the ranks effects))

Private
A normal class soldier with AK, low health and balanced acuracy ((75))
Photo

Sergeant
A good class with armor, AK and a good acuracy ((100))
Photo

Captain
A perfect class against infantry, An klevar armor, M4 and a good acuracy (100)
Photo

General
The best class ever, Klevar armor, M4, Elmet, and a good acuracy ((100))

Photo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-BUG-ARMY Fourteenth team Mission pack (updated constantly): Download Page
ARMY Foureenth team FREE PLAY (Do whatever you wanna): Download Page

----------------------------------EXTRAS--------------------------------------------------
1)|Difficulty: Medium| ARMY Fourteenth team -D-DAY-: Download Page
2)|Difficulty: Noob-Easy| ARMY Fourteenth Team -Training: Download Page
3)|Difficulty: Noob| ARMY Fourteenth team -What happened to Michelle-: [b]Download Page
4)|Difficulty: Medium| ARMY Fourteenth team -What happened to Michelle 2- :Download Page

[b]Feel Free to use this Userbar for support Army Fourteenth Team user posted image

-Or-
user posted image

-AFT MEDIA-
Author:xbox360fan52;AFT- The begin
Author:runelt99;AFT- The begin
Author:AznKei1;AFT- The begin
Author:AznKei1;AFT- The first mission
Author:4eGoku; AFT3- Saving corporal Baker 1

FROM NOW ON,ONLY OTHER MISSIONS (almost everything failed because at the time, i loved so much Army fourteenth team)

-------------Johnson Life---------------
1)|Difficulty: Medium| The family Download Page
2)|Difficulty: Medium-Hard| Moneys :Download Page

No ideas nervous.gif ...

-------------------GTA UNITED----------------

(WIP)Writting the storyline
1)|Difficulty: Easy| The beginning: Download Page
2)|Difficulty: Uber Easy| Pierluigi: Download Page
3)|Difficulty: Easy| Frank's Job: Download Page

-----Tutorials------
1) Basic Tutorial Download

----Nick Fredson---
Intro :Download
1)Patrol :Download
2)Roadblock :Download
3)Bank Robbery: Download

---Brian O' Conner Mission Pack---
(WIP)70% Isnt one of my main projects like Army fourteenth team,its a mission pack with the storyline based on Fast and furios, but its in Italian
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

---S.W.A.T---
(WIP) Isnt one of my main projects like Army fourteenth team
1) S.W.A.T Intro

2) The first mission

---Fontanellato's Life---
(WIP) Another HUGE mission pack,i am mading it in italian for the moment, soon i translate it.You live in a little Country,Fontanellato, you have your life, and you'r just a 13..what can happen?
A Demo is avviable Download

Second Part
PS: Fontanellato is where i live, and the photo show the fontanellato's castle
This is a parodia of my real life
FAIL

---40Th Mission---

Vice city's Army

(WIP)Isnt one of my main projects
Intro
No ideas

---Mini missions---
Kill the spy
Kill the spy 2
40th Mission
99% Of Dyom Missions
Kill the spy THE REMAKE
Shooter
DYOM

Biohazard Warning in Liberty City
In liberty city, a day,a terrorist throw an radioactive bomb.... the 99% of the peples got infected by a very rare virus, that transform they in...
1) The Virus
2) The Rocket

The Godfather
Warning you need the GTA UNITED mod for play these missions
The godfather missions to GTA SA!

1)Intro

ITS OVER 99!!!

Brothers In Arms
Maybe it not start, I first wanna know if peoples like this, so comment please if you like it ;D
Brothers In Arms Gameplay Beta

Bayside Roleplay
Goten46, My brother tryed to start it, but he get bored, so now i continue this parodia of the italian roleplay server (By Eddie Scofield, now failed)

++Splinter Cell GTA++
Splinter Cell on GTA SA!
The police arrested sam... But sam dont know the why, He must find who wanna he in prison.... By working once again in Third Echelon
||Chapter 1||Difficulty:Easy||Mission 1: Prison Break||
||Chapter 1||Difficulty:Easy||Mission 2: HQ||
||Chapter 1||Difficulty:Easy-Medium||Mission 3: LSPD||
||Chapter 1||Difficulty: Easy||Mission 4: Shetland||

user posted image
All of my ideas/projects/characters are under a License Creative Commons

maxpaynexxx
  • maxpaynexxx

Grove Street OG

• Members

Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:56 PM

Hi Brian, just tried out the first 4 of your missions, but except for the first one, I wasn't able to finish any of them. Its pretty tough to figure out where the next objective is. Now I think thats the way u intended it, trying to make it realistic, but atleast to me it felt like there simply wasn't enough info to go on.

Having said that, I really liked the general feel of the mission, the cutscenes and dialog. It really felt like you r in an army. Enjoyed the combat too (what I cud find that is). Its due to this, I really wanted to play them fully, but didn't feel like running all over the place to find the next objective.

I suggest u make a small guide for the mission, or maybe upload a video on youtube, to help the below avg player like me in finishing your missions.

And don't mind the harsh comments too much tounge2.gif

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

• Members

Posted 26 February 2010 - 08:23 PM Edited by Brian Walker, 28 February 2010 - 02:46 PM.

Ok, i make a guide for missions,in .....30 min i make all guides
EDIT:
First Mission: At the start is easy,just go in the checkpoint near colin,after,the camp,is the area 69,go to the main entrance,after follow foley,then some one call him,then just follow the checkpoint (its under the area 69),when you reach the checkpoint just go in the only opened room,and go in to the checkpoints
Second Mission: In the start you have to land on the checkpoint (The parachute bug a lot of time,i mean it wont open) ,after you regroup with them just go in the checkpoint near the "house",After kill the terrorists,the helicopter,just follow the road at north and when it have a intersection,go forward and look ,the helicopter!,go in the checkpoint near it,after just go in your room and next,in the bed.
Thirdth Mission:Get the 9mm,go outside and go to the briefing room (the checkpoint is easy to see,just look at left after u go outside,after,the van,the van is near at the hole where u escape with the jetpack in the single player mission,then,after the cutscene,the van got f*cked again,nazis:the nazis are in the house (you can see it on the minimap),after you kill all of them,go back to johnson (the guy did not want come) and you hear a scream,go where the cutscene show,and you find nazis,kill them (dont destroy the car),after you see a lot of cutscenes,after those you have to go in the heli again,after to the room and again in the bed
Fourth Mission:Find the map(forward at you),go to the checkpoint and start a cutscene,kill the nazis and go forward for a lot (beware of enemys),after you see a box,kill the nazis (kill first the blue suited nazis,because i dnt have set the objective to "kill all",after the black suited"claude")check the box ,and after you play as Baker,go forward and kill all nazis,after hartsock ask for help,go to the marked checkpoint,after you hear a gunfire ,go to the white checkpoint and you can see johnson,go to the checkpoint near him,after the cutscene you see a van (i hint you to stole it),now there arent checkpoints,so,go where there arent bars,when you're high enough,you seen a lot of bars,exit from the van and proceed on the green zone,after some sec you can see a parachute object(where colin spawn=the start of the mission),do the same path for go to colin,after go near him (he have a invisible checkpoint),then start a cutscene,after the mission finish
Fiveth mission:Go forward (follow the trees),after some sec of walk you see some cutscene,then you spawn near the radio station,enter in it,and go in the hangar that have the radio antenna,go to the checkpoint and after go near the gate (big invisible checkpoint),then you spawn in a country,go to the checkpoint,after some cutscenes ,spawn some nazis,kill them,after come again the helicopter,go in it,after go where u exit from the hotel in like start of all missions,then to the room the bed.
Sixth Mission:get 9mm and go outside,after hartsock speak about your new room(remember the first mission?),go to the underground entrance,after smith call all at briefing room(remember 3th mission?),go on the checkpoint,go in the position and exit,for go to the heli just go to the marked place,after you see some cutscenes,then you spawn as cpt.desola,you have to survive from nazis attack (kill them),after you spawn again as baker,go in the fight zone,and in the house near it,it have a big invisible checkpoint,after some cutscenes comes other nazis,kill them and after back to the heli,then back to the hotel teleport,to your room and to the bed

Seventh Mission: Dont need a guide
Eighth Mission: Dont need a guide
No more guides, i make all missions simply to know now tounge2.gif

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

• Members

Posted 26 February 2010 - 09:09 PM

Ah and how to download my missions for edit them and dont just only play?

Dstrickt
  • Dstrickt

Advocate

• Members

Posted 27 February 2010 - 03:08 AM

Ah and how to download my missions for edit them and dont just only play?

They usually give an edit link when you upload a mission. They wrote something down to show you what to do if you forgot them,; you should look around the DYOM site.

Yea, I agree with maxpayne, not showing any radar icons got me stuck at alot of parts, cause I just didn't know where to go. I didn't even finish any missions. sarcasm.gif

I know its an attempt at realism, but it doesn't really help if there isn't alot of information to show where to go.

The missions were good, though. It felt like you were actually part of the army, instead of being"undisclosed" (meaning you are just there for fighting, ex. my army missions).

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

• Members

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:16 PM

The guide help?, i am italian and i havent english for main language, and im just 13...
i hope it help you,and in the next missions i give more info

maxpaynexxx
  • maxpaynexxx

Grove Street OG

• Members

Posted 27 February 2010 - 02:58 PM

Hey brian, will try the missions again later using the guide. And if u are asking for making a read only mission (after u publish it) editable again, i have no idea. In all possibility it can't be done, because thats the whole point of doing it, making it read-only.

I also played leoncj's missions, and the difference between yours and his is what i referred to above. Just take care to make visible checkpoints from now on, and also choosing the marker on radar option (red or green). For eg. when leoncj asks u to kill all enemy soldier, they all show up as red dots on radar. Makes them easier to locate.

And if u are 13, how come u are playing and Adults Only game? biggrin.gif

Just Kidding moto_whistle.gif

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

• Members

Posted 27 February 2010 - 03:11 PM Edited by Brian Walker, 27 February 2010 - 04:35 PM.

if a game dont have the 18/16+ simbol i never play it xD,im making another mission, A new foreman (EDIT)

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

• Members

Posted 27 February 2010 - 04:41 PM

Mission completed! biggrin.gif
Download Page

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

• Members

Posted 28 February 2010 - 08:31 AM

New mission biggrin.gif
Download

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

• Members

Posted 28 February 2010 - 10:21 AM

Part 2
Download

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

• Members

Posted 01 March 2010 - 11:12 AM

i start another series, Johnson life , i hope you like it, its an alternative story of gta sa

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

• Members

Posted 01 March 2010 - 11:59 AM

soon i made gta united mission too

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

• Members

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:40 PM

First GTA UNITED mission of the storyline!
Download Page

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

• Members

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:12 PM

Second mission biggrin.gif
Download

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

• Members

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:00 PM

Third mission of gta united is here biggrin.gif
Download

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

• Members

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:07 PM

@Hunter123

Just make cutscenes biggrin.gif
If you wanna help with them ask me (and for comment you have to register..)

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

• Members

Posted 12 March 2010 - 04:53 PM

Sorry but internet got f*cked, i am using a my friend computer, maybe i back soon bye, i have posted some of my new missions have fun to play them

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

• Members

Posted 12 March 2010 - 06:50 PM

Finaly internet back!

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 13 March 2010 - 09:14 AM

There are some nice missions wink.gif keep up the good work.

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

• Members

Posted 13 March 2010 - 01:23 PM

Ty for the comment a lot kratos biggrin.gif

Nick13
  • Nick13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 March 2010 - 10:14 AM

Nice missions man, i like Army Fourteenth Team missions, nice work icon14.gif .

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

• Members

Posted 14 March 2010 - 10:48 AM

Ty a lot Nick! biggrin.gif

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

• Members

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:26 AM

Anyone got suggestions for army fourteenth team or other?

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 16 March 2010 - 06:02 PM

you can start make some comedy missions, somethiing that will put a smile on our face.

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

• Members

Posted 16 March 2010 - 06:27 PM

lol comedy missions, thanks for the idea, im going to work on this when i have some ideas..

Nick13
  • Nick13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 March 2010 - 06:46 PM

I think you should make more ARMY Fourteenth Team missions cause they are cool.

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

• Members

Posted 17 March 2010 - 07:25 PM

Ok, i have a lot of homeworks all days, so i can make just 1 or 2 "for day" (big) missions.. sry

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

• Members

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:49 PM

nick im a lil bastard because i killed colin and johnson? or you like those events for the storyline?

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

• Members

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:46 AM

OMG i forgot to add freddie in the last mission suicidal.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users