Grand Theft Auto Clain City

53 replies to this topic
DKTEAM
  • DKTEAM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (Jelle147 @ Feb 26 2010, 17:40)
This is bullsh*t! icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif

Why is this bullsh*t? confused.gif

SammiiDoogles
  • SammiiDoogles

Where is my mind?

• Members

Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (DKTEAM @ Feb 25 2010, 15:56)
The Vice City Map

QUOTE (DKTEAM @ Feb 26 2010, 17:36)
Thanks man!
Yes i need help, i write:)

UPDATED:
WEAPONS AND A MAP HAS BEEN ADDED!

I'm pretty sure I never once gave you permission to use my map. You didn't even ask for a start.
I made that map from scratch for my own topic, If you wanted to use it you could have just asked or asked me to make you one similar.

DKTEAM
  • DKTEAM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (SammiiDoogles @ Feb 26 2010, 17:42)
The Vice City Map

Thanks man!

UPDATED:

I'm pretty sure I never once gave you permission to use my map. You didn't even ask for a start.
I made that map from scratch for my own topic, If you wanted to use it you could have just asked or asked me to make you one similar.

I am so so sorry, I thought it was a short as one other person had done as you just might like to use, sorry again, delete it

SammiiDoogles
  • SammiiDoogles

Where is my mind?

• Members

Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (DKTEAM @ Feb 26 2010, 17:48)
QUOTE (SammiiDoogles @ Feb 26 2010, 17:42)
The Vice City Map

Thanks man!

UPDATED:

I am so so sorry, I thought it was a short as one other person had done as you just might like to use, sorry again, delete it

What?

DKTEAM
  • DKTEAM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 February 2010 - 06:33 PM

Sorry for steal yours map,

Could use some help with my own..

DKTEAM

DKTEAM
  • DKTEAM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 February 2010 - 06:47 PM

59th Clain Street
Clouse House
(Name)<--Yours - Trying to get dominion over Clain city, its hard cuz' of YeeBee(PeePee)
Yeebee - Yeebee(PeePee) Is a gang who only thinks of war, Could kill your gang..
Stracci - They owns most of Clain City - War with 59th Clain Street.
Kai§e Fa§e - Kaise Fase. A Strong gang, don't start a war with this gang!
Gang§tar - Nobody really knows this gang, but they have all Clain Port area.
Slain 'Hood - Slain 'Hood is a Gangstar gang, bangin' womens and kill people
Montés Family - Rich, powerful and if you kill one. You are dead in Clain City

user posted image
Rico Fanta - 32 years and from Italy
Figo Mantaz - 43 years and leader of 59th Street City. Vicious and weak
Claude Fanta - 33 years and brother of Rico. Sensitive and will do everything to Rico
Kiki Fanta - 64 years and mother of Rico and Claude. Poor and are constantly threatened
Bobby Bush - 22 years and member of 59th Street Clain. Will do everything to get away
Luca Amir - 32 years. Brother of Yusuf Amir, and Rico's best friend
Amy Houstin - 31 years and girlfriend for Claude Fanta.
Viki Rolly - 29 years and girlfriends with Rico Fanta. Wants nothing more than to have children and get married
Johnny Ovo - 41 years and always helps Rico and Claude. Is secretly in love with Amy
Madey Fansey - 20 years. Young and strong as he joins your gang
Katey Progrenca - 20 Years. Hardcore for all the criminal things to do.
Peter Fantrasó - 29 Years. The young boy from Cuba, A close friend to Johnny Ovo
Little Jacob - 32 Years. He is from Liberty City and a member of Rico's Gang.
Torrés Montés - 58 Years. He is the most famous person in Clain City, Montés family is the strongest.
Shelly Montés - 58 Years. She is married with Torrés. Rich and powerful.
Gerry Montés - 22 Years. Gerry is the most dangerous man in Clain City.
Nick Montés - 28 Years. The older brother of the Montés Family, has been in prison for 14 years and he is ready the escape from the prison.

UPDATED:
NEW FAMILY AND GANG STATUS.

Xcommunicated
  • Xcommunicated

A Stitch in Time C9

• United-States

Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (DKTEAM @ Feb 26 2010, 12:42)
This is bullsh*t! icon13.gif   icon13.gif   icon13.gif   icon13.gif   icon13.gif   icon13.gif

Please don't use duplicate accounts to start arguments with yourself. Thanks.

DKTEAM
  • DKTEAM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:28 PM

user posted image

HotStuffX FM

• Gang Starr - Work (Listen)
• Jeru The Damaja - Ain't The Devil Happy (Listen)
• Big L - 8 Iz Enuff (Listen)
• Kool G Rap - Tekilla Sunrise (Listen)
• The Notorious B.I.G - Hypnotize (Listen)
• Gang Starr - Lovesick (Listen)
• Mobb Deep - Smoke It (Listen)
• Nas - Life's A Bitch (Listen)
• Wu-Tang Clan - Wu-Tang Clain Ain't Nuthin' Ta F*ck With (Listen)
• Raekwon - Guillotine (Swordz) (Listen)
• Raekwon ft. Nas & Ghostface Killah - Verbal Intercourse (Listen)
• Public Enemy - Yo! Bum Rush The Show (Listen)

First radio channel is added! Thanks to 'Cheat' for help.

HotStuffX FM
Hip hop/Old shcool/Rap

Narcis_speed6
  • Narcis_speed6

The Saint

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Talented [Expression] 2012
    Most Helpful [Expression] 2012
    Most Helpful 2011
    Most Talented [Expression] 2011
    Most Helpful [Expression] 2011
    Best Member in a Group 2011
    Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2011
    Most Respected 2010
    Most Helpful 2010
    Most Talented [Visual Arts] 2010
    Most Helpful [Visual Arts] 2010
    Most Helpful [GTA Series] 2010

Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:28 PM

ilold lol.gif

Ats.
  • Ats.

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (Xcommunicated @ Feb 26 2010, 19:12)
QUOTE (DKTEAM @ Feb 26 2010, 12:42)
This is bullsh*t! icon13.gif   icon13.gif   icon13.gif   icon13.gif   icon13.gif   icon13.gif

Please don't use duplicate accounts to start arguments with yourself. Thanks.

How sad is that? lol.gif

DKTEAM
  • DKTEAM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 February 2010 - 07:32 PM Edited by DKTEAM, 09 March 2011 - 09:48 PM.

mercie_blink.gif

DKTEAM
  • DKTEAM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 February 2010 - 09:47 PM

UPDATED:

FEATURES ADDED!
BOWLING ADDED!

DKTEAM
  • DKTEAM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:10 AM

user posted image
Rico Fanta - 32 years and from Italy
Claude Fanta - 33 years and brother of Rico. Sensitive and will do everything to Rico
Kiki Fanta - 64 years and mother of Rico and Claude. Poor and are constantly threatened
Bobby Bush - 22 years and member of 59th Street Clain. Will do everything to get away
Luca Amir - 32 years. Brother of Yusuf Amir, and Rico's best friend
Amy Houstin - 31 years and girlfriend for Claude Fanta.
Viki Rolly - 29 years and girlfriends with Rico Fanta. Wants nothing more than to have children and get married
Johnny Ovo - 41 years and always helps Rico and Claude. Is secretly in love with Amy
Madey Fansey - 20 years. Young and strong as he joins your gang
Katey Progrenca - 20 Years. Hardcore for all the criminal things to do.
Peter Fantrasó - 29 Years. The young boy from Cuba, A close friend to Johnny Ovo
Little Jacob - 32 Years. He is from Liberty City and a member of Rico's Gang.
Torrés Montés - 58 Years. He is the most famous person in Clain City, Montés family is the strongest.
Shelly Montés - 58 Years. She is married with Torrés. Rich and powerful.
Gerry Montés - 22 Years. Gerry is the most dangerous man in Clain City.
Nick Montés - 28 Years. The older brother of the Montés Family, has been in prison for 14 years and he is ready the escape from the prison.
Victor Vance - 27 Years. Brother with Lance Vance. Rich and **** in a Mission
Lance Vance - 32 Years. The older Brother Lance Vance, angry and want revange.
Clemenz Votroz - Unknown age. Calling you and giving you an offer you can not refuse.

user posted image

Mission 1
Mission boss: Rico Fanta
'Big Plans'
Rico and Claude tries to find someone who can help them escape from the 59th Street Clain .. Go to Johnny and hear if he can help you get out of the gang. Johnny suggest you kill the low-loved Figo Mantaz Rico but do not know what to do .. Go to Kiki Fanta (Mother) and hear what she seems .. Then go to Claude with Johnny.
REWARD: Nothing

Mission 2
Mission boss: Johnny Ovo
'Sleep With Eyes Open'
Rico and Johnny decide to start their own gang, but it is not as expected. They must have: a Ganghouse, members and money. Run away and get Claude and ask if he want to find a house you can use. Then they find the perfect house close to where Amy Houstin live. Go to Ammu Nation and buy some weapons. Then, run back to the house and killing all Clous House members (Regular gang) then protect the house against police.
REWARD: Your own gang(Name) Spawn Off Shotgun is unlocked. 15000§

Mission 3
Mission boss: Johnny Ovo
'Eating The Wong Food'
Rico, Claude and Johnny decides to kill Figo Mantaz, but they know that the gang they've made, things go wrong. So first they must get new members. Run down to the youth club and look for a petty criminals Madey Fansey. Supernumerary him to become a member. When you finally persuaded him, his 'friend' Katey also want to join. Only Johnny laughs and calls her a weak bitch. But she is far from a 'Weak bitch'. She convinces you to take her to ammu nation and watch her shoot. And then you just can't say no to her.
REWARD: Katey and Madey is now member. 1500§

Mission 4
Mission boss: Viki Rolley
'Family Is A Hard Thing'
Viki would like to marry you. But you say fast you do not have time and will meet with Johnny at the local bar. Johnny get drunk and then there a lot PeePee members favor. Johnny quickly pull his gun and shoots at them. A PeePee member shoots Johnny in the chest and into Cluade comes with a bat and beat most PeePee members demonstrated resolve. Run Johnny to the hospital before it is too late..
REWARD: Johnny is locked at the mobile. 100§

Mission 5
Mission boss Rico Fanta
'Get Out'
Go to Johnny. He is still in the hospital, make sure that no PeePee members follow you. Talk to Johnny about gang war with PeePee.. Madey and Claude runs into the room. Claude shouts that the building is surrounded of PeePee members. Kill all PeePee members and make sure none of your own get killed. Then take Johnny and all the others in the gang house.
REWARD: Johnny is unlocked agian at the mobile. 8000§ New Weapons is available.

Mission 6
Mission boss: Kiki Fanta
'Your Friend Is Your Enemy..'
Rico's mother are calling the cell phone and told that someone will kill her tonight. Run quickly to Kiki and fetch her. Take her home to Claude. Claude is the rebellion, who can it be?. Run to the gang house and talk to all members who it could be .. Probably PeePee ..

Mission 7
Mission Boss: Claude
'..Your Friend Is Your Enemy'
Rico finds out that the handwriting on the threat letter was exactly like Madeys signature. Claude takes a gun out and call Johnny, Katey hear about this and she must now choose whether she wants to save his girlfriend or stay with Rico. Call Katey and ask what is happening. She says that she will stay with you and Johnny whispers that she is not a weak bitch, but Madey is a weak bitch. Call Madey and ask if the will meet at the Local Diner. Run to 69th Diner. You sit with a burger and waiting Madey, he comes in with some weird people. He says he wants Claude death ..
You must now choose: Kill or Kill Claude Madey ..

Mission 8(Kills Claude)
Mission boss Madey
'Blood Brothers'
Madey call and tells you to kill Claude (your brother) and stick a knife in the stomach at him, take a picture and send it to Madey. Call Claude and ask him to meet you down at the Clain Port. Run down to the Clain Port. Claude is looking out over the water, take your knife and stab him in the stomach ..
- Claude: Why do you this?
- Rico: You Always Be a sh*t brother ..
- Claude: Srew yoou ....
Take the photo.
REWARDS: Claude's house. Kiki don't wanna see you. You lose your gang. 1000000§

Mission 8(Kills Madey)
Mission bos: Rico
'The Friend Who Is A Enemy'
Call Madey and that you have killed Claude and your mobile can not send pictures. He says that he will meet you at the dance club DanceIT as Madey owns. Go to DanceIT with Claude in another car, go and talk to Madey.
- Madey: Where is the picture?
- Rico: Do you think I would kill my own brother?
Rico takes his gun and shoots Madey of the host bone, as in the stomach, finally in the head
REWARDS: DanceIT is yours, Viki break's up. Katey now likes you. 800§

Mission 9
Mission boss: Rico
'Where Are You Mantaz?'
Claude has decided to leave Clain City, Johnny is not crazy about it, Amy Houstin could not travel with Claude because she would not leave all her friends. Johnny asks if you want to beat someone down and kill PeePees you saying that you rather look at getting bought a house. Drive to Dylon Street and buy the little penthouse. Unknown calls you, the one named Bobby Bush, one of your old friends from the old gang 59th street Clain. He asks if you can help him escape his gang and who knows, maybe in your? Go to Clain Central Park and meet Bobby, Johnny Call and meet him at her 59th Street gang Clain house. Shoot all the guards and 59th to reach 18 storeys. Shoot Figo Mantaz. Run Johnny and Bobby go and meet Claude at the clubhouse.
REWARD: Your Own Penthouse, Bobby join, 80000§ Claude is unlocked at the mobile.

Mission 10
Mission Boss: Bobby Busher
'Roof Riders'
Bobby calling and asking if you can get something for him, but you have to kill some Yeebee's who has taken over an office downtown. Go to ammu nation and buy a Uzi and some sliders. Then run to The Old Office. Kill all 60 Yeebee's members, take the coke and take helicopter on the roof. Fly to your own roof (clubhouse roof) and land helicopter. Police have followed up and there is now a mass around the clubhouse. Call John and ask for backup. Kill the police and save coken. Make sure that Johnny does not die. Protect him. Bobby comes from the other side and rages against the police. Make sure that when Bobby into the clubhouse. Call Katey and ask her to arrive immediately. Kill all the police. Katey comes with some cards we can use against Clain 59th Street.. Uzi is now available.

Mission 11
Mission boss: Katey & Bobby
'Drugs Isn't Illegal'
Meet Katey and Bobby at the clubhouse. Take the helicopter and take coke with you. Fly to the old port where you will meet with 2 brothers named Lance Vance and Victor Vance.
Land the helicopter and wait for Bobby goes to Victor Vance .. Bobby gives Coke to Victor but some family from Montés sits and hides behind some crates near. Go out of the helicopter and bed Katey to take over. Bobby takes the money and run into the helicopter. Protect Katey and Bobby from the Montés. Shoot them and jump into the helicopter. Some Mount helicopter flies after you. Shoot all 5 helicopters down before the reach the clubhouse.
REWARD: 80000§. Victor Vance Die's. Helicopter is now on the top of the Clubhouse.

Mission 12
Mission boss: Clemenz Votroz
'Sweet Popcorn'
A man named Clemenz calling you and giving you an offer you can not refuse. If you rash Clain 59th Street, he will give you the contact to a man people call Little Jacob. You do not know who he is but he seems sounds interesting. Call John and ask him to meet with you, Bobby and Katey down by úton Street (Clain Street's clubhouse)
Meet your friends in front of the basement which leads down to the bottom of klubhusset.Johnny and Bobby there, Katey has not arrived. Since there is no time to wait for her must go into action. Ran down into the cellar and kill all Clain street members. Reach up to 7 storeys and find Figo Mantaz. Wounds Figo Mantaz. Shoot him in both legs. Shoot him in the end the head. Bobby looks out the window and sees the building is surrounded by police. I can hear a helicopter sound and runs up to the roof. Like the man thought it was over come Katey and rescues them.
REWARD: Clain Street is destroyed. Contact to Little Jacob. New Weapons is available.

Mission 13
Mission boss: Katey
'Everything Is In Ruins..'
Rico has been Little Jacob's number. But can not get kantakt to him. Therefore, he has given Katey Little Jacob's number. She says he does not take it. Take off the internet cafén G @ ming. Write an email to Jacob. Wait for his answer..

Thanks for Narcis_Speed/Cheat for help

UPDATED:

CLOTHES HAS BEEN UPDATED.
MORE MISSIONS HAS BEEN ADDED.
MORE PEOPLE HAS BEEN ADDED.
MORE FEATURES HAS BEEN ADDED.

THANKS FOR READING.

DKTEAM
  • DKTEAM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:26 AM

user posted image

The time is 2010. You are Rico Fanta and You were a member the city's weakest gang, but finally let you out and is ready for a fresh start with getting your friends and family. You were in constant war with the rival gang Slain Hood. But today you are in constant war with PeePee(YeeBee). It will be a long journey with lots ad tasks and work, as other gangs wants you dead. You must try to kill your old leader (Figo Mantaz) .. but can you? With your family, your girlfriend and friends take over the Clain City from the many gangs? And what about the Montéz? And does your over going to taste the real Clain City?

UPDATE:

STORY IS UPDATED AND BETTER.

DKTEAM
  • DKTEAM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 February 2010 - 12:56 PM

UPDATED:

CLUCKIN' BELL HAS BEEN ADDED.
MORE MISSIONS HAS BEEN ADDED.
HARRY MONTÉS HAS BEEN ADDED.

THANKS FOR READING.

DKTEAM
  • DKTEAM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 April 2010 - 09:48 AM

So.. Im startin' agian and heres the new updates!

DKTEAM
  • DKTEAM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:09 PM

UPDATED! biggrin.gif

san andreas state
  • san andreas state

MERRY CHRISTMAS MUTHAPHUCKAAA!!!!

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2010 - 12:19 AM

Wow a 7X post, impressive. I like the logo.

drscot
  • drscot

Step Into My World

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2010 - 12:20 AM

Very good.. needs a map tho

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:47 AM

There's an edit button for a reason; so use it. You don't need to post every time you update something. And turn off caps lock please.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2010 - 01:27 AM

I must say you have some very odd names for things, i thought it was set out nicely, but some things were lacking in detail (i know this is just the start) such as the gangs, the details on them were very very general, and i couldn't really understand which gangs were more dominant, you didn't add any gang colours either.

Activities, what you should have done is listed "new activities" (on top of the ones already in place) not just listing the old ones that were already available.

Features, lulwut??

Weapons, i guess that was ok, but you could have thrown in some pics as well.

Radio, you might aswell not have put that in there was only 1 radio station, i do like your choice of songs though.

People
I like how you listed everyone but your description are a little bit odd and lacking description once again.

Vicious and weak? what do you mean by that? like a chihuahua that attmepts to attack you but its mouth is too small to even bite your finger? i don't quite understand this.

Missions
Don't get me started on these, in under stand your english isn't so good so i will give you a break there.

DKTEAM
  • DKTEAM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (finn4life @ Dec 15 2010, 01:27)
I must say you have some very odd names for things, i thought it was set out nicely, but some things were lacking in detail (i know this is just the start) such as the gangs, the details on them were very very general, and i couldn't really understand which gangs were more dominant, you didn't add any gang colours either.

Activities, what you should have done is listed "new activities" (on top of the ones already in place) not just listing the old ones that were already available.

Features, lulwut??

Weapons, i guess that was ok, but you could have thrown in some pics as well.

Radio, you might aswell not have put that in there was only 1 radio station, i do like your choice of songs though.

People
I like how you listed everyone but your description are a little bit odd and lacking description once again.

Vicious and weak? what do you mean by that? like a chihuahua that attmepts to attack you but its mouth is too small to even bite your finger? i don't quite understand this.

Missions
Don't get me started on these, in under stand your english isn't so good so i will give you a break there.

Thanks! I think that i will update some things. But thanks!
- Well, my english suck.. blush.gif

EastSideRyda187
  • EastSideRyda187

E^A^$T$IDA^

• Members

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:15 PM

Why the hell is the gang called PeePee??

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (DKTEAM @ Thursday, Feb 25 2010, 15:56)

Theme Song

WHY THE f*ck IS EVERY THEME RAP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users