I played your bodyguard missions, this is what I think:Bodyguard:
- Dialogs are excellent. It's pretty rare to find DYOM missions with rich vocabulary but you did it, and you put colors to make it easier to read. Congratulations!
- Cutscenes are excellent. Nice viewing angle between different cutscenes. They really add the suspense for this type of mission.
- Difficulty is quite easy, as the whole mission involves riding a limousine, killing enemies in small quantity and some enemy pursuits.
- The length is very good. I done it in 8 minutes, not too long, not too short.Bodyguard part 2:
- Dialogs are at the same level as part 1, excellent!
- Cutscenes are at the same level as part 1, fantastic!
- Difficulty is quite hard, as they are many enemies that have better weapons and have better accuracy shots. Not only that, the player is only equipped with a pistol.
- The length is excellent. I done it in 10 minutes in which the whole mission, the player have to kill many fake cops with different weapons.
- The story is excellent, but the ending is a cliffhanger which upsets many people (including me) waiting for a part 3.
Overall, your missions are some of the best missions ever made
. Everything is almost excellent. The cliffhanger at the end of part 2 make me upset as it seems that the whole story is incomplete
. I give you an A+ (90%)
for your mark. I hope you do a part 3, because everyone is waiting for it.
Otherwise good work and have a nice day
Edited by AznKei, 02 April 2010 - 02:46 AM.