Posted 23 February 2010 - 06:32 PM Edited by maxpaynexxx, 26 February 2010 - 03:11 PM.
Especially looking forward to other mission designers pointing out my mistakes.
Part 2 is up :-
Bodyguard Part 2
Some Tips/Pointers :-
1. When you are told to, do look around the mansion. U will find stuff that will help in the upcoming encounter.
2. When the big fight starts, try and stay on the ground. If u move up (where Sonia and Mike are), the attackers just start going round the building
3. When u are on the roof, be careful not to fall down on the ground. U may be unable to finish the mission then.
Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:03 PM
Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:02 PM Edited by maxpaynexxx, 24 February 2010 - 03:23 PM.
Blimey, just found a mission already made by 12jango, called "Body Guard"
Pretty nice mission, and I should be more careful in choosing mission names in the future.
Also, it seems all the ideas I come up with, someone has already made a mission on it
Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:13 PM
Posted 26 February 2010 - 03:17 PM
Part 2 has been uploaded, took some time, since I am playing other peoples missions as well.
Plz try it out
Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:47 PM
|Carl -Female Voice- Ty for save me cj you are my hero-|
XD , good job, now i try the part 2
Posted 02 March 2010 - 04:49 AM
Posted 03 March 2010 - 03:05 PM
Part 3 got delayed because I got busy playing others missions, and also custom modules for Neverwinter Nights. But I will get it done (someday)
Posted 01 April 2010 - 06:49 PM
Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:42 AM Edited by AznKei, 02 April 2010 - 02:46 AM.
I played your bodyguard missions, this is what I think:
- Dialogs are excellent. It's pretty rare to find DYOM missions with rich vocabulary but you did it, and you put colors to make it easier to read. Congratulations!
- Cutscenes are excellent. Nice viewing angle between different cutscenes. They really add the suspense for this type of mission.
- Difficulty is quite easy, as the whole mission involves riding a limousine, killing enemies in small quantity and some enemy pursuits.
- The length is very good. I done it in 8 minutes, not too long, not too short.
Bodyguard part 2:
- Dialogs are at the same level as part 1, excellent!
- Cutscenes are at the same level as part 1, fantastic!
- Difficulty is quite hard, as they are many enemies that have better weapons and have better accuracy shots. Not only that, the player is only equipped with a pistol.
- The length is excellent. I done it in 10 minutes in which the whole mission, the player have to kill many fake cops with different weapons.
- The story is excellent, but the ending is a cliffhanger which upsets many people (including me) waiting for a part 3.
Overall, your missions are some of the best missions ever made . Everything is almost excellent. The cliffhanger at the end of part 2 make me upset as it seems that the whole story is incomplete . I give you an A+ (90%) for your mark. I hope you do a part 3, because everyone is waiting for it.
Otherwise good work and have a nice day !!!
Posted 16 May 2010 - 06:33 PM
Public Service Announcement :-
Appreciation can really make somebody's day. And that's all that the modders, FAQ writers and mission designors ask in return for their otherwise non-profit activities. So please always encourage them with comments[I] (u can start in this thread)
Sorry about the delay, got busy with real life and all.
Will try to get into designing again, but don't hold your breath
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users